Top 5 Prodigies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scizard
Who would you say are the top 5 prodigies, basically who are the top 5 force users with the most potential, disregarding external factors like being able to gain all of the sith/holocrons etc.

e.g I would place Anakin on the list as at the age of 23 he is already one of the most powerful Jedi of all time.

Oh and of course you don't have to do top 5, you can just do however many you desire.

Eli Vanto
Canon or legends?

Scizard
Either works as long as you specify.

Sheev
Originally posted by Scizard
e.g I would place Anakin on the list as at the age of 23 he is already one of the most powerful Jedi of all time. In Legends yeah. I think in canon he was only stated to be one of the finest in the PT Order.

But as for the list-
1. Skywalker bloodline (eg. Anakin, Luke, Leia, and Ben.)
2. Palpatine bloodline (eg. Sheev and Rey.)

After that it's harder to say. I probably wouldn't even put Yoda on my list because the guy had 800+ years of Jedi training under his belt and still couldn't defeat Sidious. So how much of a "prodigy" was he really? Give most other Jedi that long to increase their power and they'd be god-tier.

Darthadi
Anakin is 1st by far in either canon or legends if we talk about potential. Full potential Anakin would have been as powerfull as the Father of Mortis

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Sheev
In Legends yeah. I think in canon he was only stated to be one of the finest in the PT Order.

But as for the list-
1. Skywalker bloodline (eg. Anakin, Luke, Leia, and Ben.)
2. Palpatine bloodline (eg. Sheev and Rey.)

After that it's harder to say. I probably wouldn't even put Yoda on my list because the guy had 800+ years of Jedi training under his belt and still couldn't defeat Sidious. So how much of a "prodigy" was he really? Give most other Jedi that long to increase their power and they'd be god-tier. Yoda's midichlorian count was still the highest of all Jedi

Total Warrior

Galan007

ares834
Originally posted by Sheev
After that it's harder to say. I probably wouldn't even put Yoda on my list because the guy had 800+ years of Jedi training under his belt and still couldn't defeat Sidious. So how much of a "prodigy" was he really? Give most other Jedi that long to increase their power and they'd be god-tier.

There is a limit to how powerful you can become. Eventually, Yoda's growth would have plateaued.

hutchy1345
Ahsoka (would have been one of the youngest jedi knights we know of)

Mace (youngest jedi master we know of?)

Surely they're both canon prodigies

Rockydonovang
Yoda literally had the highest mediclorian count in the order pre anakin, so he's a confirmed prodigee.

Anakin's a obvious prodigee.

Mace is probablt a prodigee given his contention with sidious

Ahsoka is definitely a prodigee given her ability to contend with maul at 16.

Luke(duh)

Rey(duh)

Kylo (duh)

xPRIMEx

hutchy1345
Ezra?

Galan007
I think Ezra's potential was pretty massive, yeah.

hutchy1345
Whie malreaux and Scout?
Two new jedi padawans during ROTS seemed to be pretty highly regarded - particularly Whie

hutchy1345
Ferus Olin?

Vorpal Ruin
Kyp Durron and Anakin Solo are contenders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.