How Bad will Female Democrats Cuck for the VP seat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
We have seen two democrats cuck for this position.

How many more will?

Surtur
Hard to say, so many thirsty female dems want this role. They figure Joe is gonna die and they can become first female president. I guarantee you that is what they are thinking. This is about the presidency, not VP.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

How many more will?

Exclusive footage of Biden with the candidates

https://giphy.com/gifs/will-ferrell-gator-the-other-guys-k1OotwSnvPsre

Surtur
Biden's potential VP noms will learn he gives a whole new meaning to "passing the smell test".

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

How many more will? I don't think they're "cucking", so there's no option for that.

But this is good, this thread can be where you people can meltdown about any potential female VP, instead of you making a new thread for each.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't think they're "cucking", so there's no option for that.

But this is good, this thread can be where you people can meltdown about any potential female VP, instead of you making a new thread for each.

When they abandon previously held positions in order to get on his good side...what would you call it?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't think they're "cucking", so there's no option for that.

as if that's not going to happen anyway

BrolyBlack

ares834
Pretty sure you are using the word "cuck" incorrectly here chief.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ares834

Agreed.

Shilling is more like it. I think he's just using it that way to be funny.

Surtur
To be fair, the word "cuck" has indeed come to mean "shilling" these days, the way a lot of people use it.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
To be fair, the word "cuck" has indeed come to mean "shilling" these days, the way a lot of people use it.

Stop shilling for the word "cuck".

dadudemon

I had no idea.

As in the person they are cucking for would let that person f*ck their wife?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by ares834

I prefer it my way

eThneoLgrRnae
Hard to say, so many thirsty female dems want this role. They figure Joe is gonna die and they can become first female president. I guarantee you that is what they are thinking. This is about the presidency, not VP.

Obviously.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
as if that's not going to happen anyway

One can hope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.