Vegito vs. Frieza (see stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
This is Goku and Vegeta from the saiyan saga. They use potara to fuse.

Can they beat final form Frieza from the Namek saga?

Ridley_Prime
I made a similar thread concept to this earlier on, but the consensus was that they would, especially with Kaioken.

NotAllThatEvil
Imma say no. Second form frieza was over 1,000,000, so I would wager final form frieza is much stronger. I don't think their powers combining would be much of a difference

Unless the keep the tail?

Galan007
Hard to say.

Saiyan saga Goku had a PL of 8,000(w/o KK multipliers), and Vegeta had a PL of 18,000.

4th Form Freeza had a PL of 120m, which means he was over 6,600x more powerful than either of them individually.

Some of the old guides liken the increase gained from fusion to multiplying the PLs of the characters together... In which case this version of Vegetto would become powerful enough to beat Freeza.

However, there are more recent quotes(from Vados during the ToP), saying that Potara fusion gleans an amp of "tens of times." Granted that doesn't really provide us with an upper-end cap, but imo, it also doesn't imply that Potara amps the characters thousands of times over(which is what would be needed here.) But like Ridley said: this fusion should still be able to use KKx4, which would at least help close the gap.

...Though I suppose you could argue that the Broly film makes it look more possible, considering that base Gogeta seemed more powerful than SSB Goku+SSB Vegeta, and was undoubtedly FAR beyond them in SS1. /shrug

Sj_Sharp
Base Vegetto during the Boo saga was far more powerful than Ssj3 Goku, both in the anime (of course) and in the manga (it was still specified in the official guides).
Let's however lowball him and say that he was as powerful as Ssj3 Goku.

Now, Ssj3 Goku is 400 times more powerful than his base self.
Thanks also to the example of Gogeta Blue which was reported by Galan, we can assume the fusion to be, in his "lowest" form, more powerful than the strongest form of the two fusees.

So here, we pick Vegeta, who had a BP of 18000.
It's not too far fetched to put this Vegetto at 400 times that level, on the basis of what we said.
Thus, Saiyan Saga Vegetto could have a BP of around 7.2 milliions.
We know that 100% Freeza stands at 120 millions.
With a KKx4, Vegetto would go up to almost 30 millions.

In these conditions, he would thus be basically a more powerful version of base, pre-Ssj Namek Goku, but still not enough to beat Freeza.

However, remember that this estimate is based on an initial lowball.
In tha anime, base Boo saga Vegetto was capable to keep up with Boohan, who is more or less 2x Ultimate Gohan in power, with the chain that is:

Ultimate Gohan > Ssj3 Gotenks >> Ssj Gotenks post Rosat > Ssj Gotenks pre Rosat >= Ssj3 Goku

This chain would easily put Boo saga base Vegetto at more than 20 times the power of Ssj3 Goku.
Now, 20*400 gives 8000, so, under these conditions, a Saiyan Saga Vegetto could be assumed to be 8000 times more powerful than Vegeta, putting his BP at 144 millions, thus enough to beat Freeza and also to be far more powerful than Ssj Goku himself if using KK.

Considering the showings of Boo saga Vegetto, manga Blue Vegetto against Merged Zamasu and SSB Gogeta against Broly, I'm inclined to believe that the fusion boost for Goku and Vegeta is much closer to the high-end than the low-end.
In short, Vegetto and Gogeta are true beasts.

So, to me, given the whole analysis, Vegetto would win.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
Now, 20*400 gives 8000, so, under these conditions, a Saiyan Saga Vegetto could be assumed to be 8000 times more powerful than Vegeta, putting his BP at 144 millions. Interestingly enough, this is also the PL you get if you multiply the PLs of base Goku and Vegeta together(8,000*18,000=144m.)

And as I mentioned above: some of the older guidebooks indicated that the amp gained from fusion is akin to multiplying the characters' PLs... So in that respect, your breakdown is solid, and in-line with some of that pre-established info. thumb up

But really, the base power of Vegetto here would only have to be a bit over 30m initially. Because when you factor in KKx4, it would bump him above Freeza's PL of 120m. The question then becomes: would that be enough to actually put Freeza down, given his insane durability..?

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Galan007
Interestingly enough, this is also the PL you get if you multiply the PLs of base Goku and Vegeta together(8,000*18,000=144m.)

And as I mentioned above: some of the older guidebooks indicated that the amp gained from fusion is akin to multiplying the characters' PLs... So in that respect, your breakdown is solid, and in-line with some of that pre-established info. thumb up

But really, the base power of Vegetto here would only have to be a bit over 30m initially. Because when you factor in KKx4, it would bump him above Freeza's PL of 120m. The question then becomes: would that be enough to actually put Freeza down, given his insane durability..?

Yeah, it is a nice coincidence.
But it's probably not random, because the basic concept here is: Goku and Vegeta fusion boost is enormous.

As for your question: I personally would believe that if Vegetto has to use KKx4 to damage Freeza, it means that overall Freeza is too much for him.
He could probaly damage him a lot, but as you said Freeza's durability is insane and I don't think that this Vegetto could endure KKx4 a lot.
On the contrary, if Vegetto's power was close enought to overtake Freeza with just normal KK, then he would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.