World PUSSIFICATION Now Complete? Thanks Covoid and Leftisim?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Just saying? Has COVOID finally Done what Leftism has failed to do these past few years?

I mean I look at the news articles and think ...Yeah It Pretty much has.

jaden_2.0
I bow to your expertise on the subject.

Flyattractor
Yep. Everytime I go any where All I see are a bunch of Ball Less Pussies.

Glove Wearing Mask Toting Cowardly Little PussTards.

You called it Jaden.

eek!

jaden_2.0
Do you tell them?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Just saying? Has COVOID finally Done what Leftism has failed to do these past few years?

Yep. Everytime I go any where All I see are a bunch of Ball Less Pussies.

Glove Wearing Mask Toting Cowardly Little PussTards.

You called it Jaden.

eek! durOriginally posted by jaden_2.0
I bow to your expertise on the subject. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae

Sadly, yes. All because of an overhyped virus that has like a 98% survival rate lol.

Badabing
The best is seeing people drive with masks on while their windows are up. dur

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Badabing

laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by Badabing

I figure some could be going to work.

Just about any business still open in CT makes their employees wear masks at all times, so you'd want to fit the thing at home where your hands are clean, instead of in a parking lot after handling the door, steering wheel, seat belts etc..

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by cdtm
I figure some could be going to work.

Just about any business still open in CT makes their employees wear masks at all times, so you'd want to fit the thing at home where your hands are clean, instead of in a parking lot after handling the door, steering wheel, seat belts etc..

Right. Once it is on, you are not even supposed to touch it until you take it off. And even then, you do it by the loops, not by touching the front.

If you live in a multi-unit dwelling like an apartment building, you are supposed to put it on before you enter the common areas. Once you leave your door, you never know who you are going to bump into.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Right. Once it is on, you are not even supposed to touch it until you take it off. And even then, you do it by the loops, not by touching the front.

If you live in a multi-unit dwelling like an apartment building, you are supposed to put it on before you enter the common areas. Once you leave your door, you never know who you are going to bump into.

It's one of the most absurd things I've ever seen: pushing the masks so hard and the social shaming for not wearing one or using it incorrectly.

Well, damn near everyone uses it incorrectly and you need to cover your whole face if you are trying to protect yourself.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's one of the most absurd things I've ever seen: pushing the masks so hard and the social shaming for not wearing one or using it incorrectly.

Well, damn near everyone uses it incorrectly and you need to cover your whole face if you are trying to protect yourself.

Illinois requires them if you leave the house.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Illinois requires them if you leave the house.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llti5fcqQb1qede6xo1_400.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.