Nekron vs Volthoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
this is peak volthoom

Can Nekron claims him like he did before?

deft
Peak Volthoom? I don't think so.

zopzop
Didn't they face off already? I recall that they had to make sure all the emotional spectrum energies were expunged from Volthoom before Nekron killed him or it would have been disastrous for the universe.

Nekron should win.

deft
Volthoom survived after that Nekron tried claims his life. Peak Volthoom would wipe his ass with Nekron.

zopzop
Originally posted by deft
Volthoom survived after that Nekron claims his life.
Down long enough to count as a forum win.

deft
The OP said Peak Volthoom, Peak Volthoom is obviusly most powerful that his weakened version. Nekron loses.

MrMind
Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't they face off already? I recall that they had to make sure all the emotional spectrum energies were expunged from Volthoom before Nekron killed him or it would have been disastrous for the universe.

Nekron should win.

IIRC, just like you said, When Nekron killed Volthoom, Hal seperated him from the emotional spectrum. he was powerless

full power volthoom should be beyond nekron's reach, https://imgur.com/kVC3ELl

although im not sure if volthoom be able to kill nekron. nekron is one of the most unkillable being in comics, hence not sure about this battle

zopzop
a) Volthoom is only immortal as long as there is 'light in the universe." If Nekron destroys the universe (which he can), Volthoom is phucked. Volthoom can't kill Nekron period.
b) Hal used the BLACK RING to purge the emotional energy from Volthoom. Otherwise when Nekron killed him, it would setup off chain reaction that would destroy the universe. This means that Nekron was fully capable of killing Volthoom before Hal used the BLACK RING to purge the spectrum energy from him.

Nekron wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.