3rd Kazekage + 4th Kazekage VS 5th Kazekage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jintonnojutsu
3rd Kazekage (Alive)

4th Kazekage Rasa (Alive)

Boruto Era Kazekage Gaara

Manga & Anime feats are allowed (i will consider filler as long as its reasonable)

Mindset: IC/Ready to Battle

Starting Distance: 35 feet

Knowledge: Gaara and Rasa know each other, gaara only knows 3rd Kazekages Reputation

Win By: KO/Death

Who Wins?

Henry_Pym

NewGuy01
Third is stronger than Rasa, though.

Henry_Pym

NewGuy01
I don't think that was ever said, but it's not wrong, so it's fine.

Henry_Pym

Jintonnojutsu
Heres my scaling and head canon when it comes to the 3rd Kazekage. Its been stated and seems to be widely known that the 3rd Kazekage was the strongest Kazekage up in till Gaara surpassed him (alot people speculate the gaara who fought madara with the other 4 kage surpassed the 3rd and 4th Kazekages, others believe he surpassed the 3rd in the Boruto Era) but regardless, heres my scaling. It was never stated that Sasori fought and killed 3rd Kazekage in a 1v1 fight, it was he kidnapped him or assassinated him (probley with poison) so saying 3rd Kazekage is only sasori level (which is still high level) imo isnt right...he should scale above sasori and chiyo because Sasoris 3rd Kazekage puppet is crazy strong and hard to deal with then Orochimarus edo tensei 3rd Kazekage is stronger than sasoris puppet, and everyone know alive versions are stronger than edo (for the most part) so alive 3rd kazekage should scale above orochimaru edo 3rd Kazekage.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Jintonnojutsu
Heres my scaling and head canon when it comes to the 3rd Kazekage. Its been stated and seems to be widely known that the 3rd Kazekage was the strongest Kazekage up in till Gaara surpassed him (alot people speculate the gaara who fought madara with the other 4 kage surpassed the 3rd and 4th Kazekages, others believe he surpassed the 3rd in the Boruto Era) but regardless, heres my scaling. It was never stated that Sasori fought and killed 3rd Kazekage in a 1v1 fight, it was he kidnapped him or assassinated him (probley with poison) so saying 3rd Kazekage is only sasori level (which is still high level) imo isnt right...he should scale above sasori and chiyo because Sasoris 3rd Kazekage puppet is crazy strong and hard to deal with then Orochimarus edo tensei 3rd Kazekage is stronger than sasoris puppet, and everyone know alive versions are stronger than edo (for the most part) so alive 3rd kazekage should scale above orochimaru edo 3rd Kazekage. The VAST majority of Edo puppets are > their alive forms.

Like literally only the Hashirama cells boys and his brother were weaker.

Hell look at Edo Nagato vs the Paths of Pain alone.

Jintonnojutsu
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
The VAST majority of Edo puppets are > their alive forms.

Like literally only the Hashirama cells boys and his brother were weaker.

Hell look at Edo Nagato vs the Paths of Pain alone.
Edo tensei only makes certain shinobi stronger like Itachi, Kimimaro, Nagato and Hiruzen (Itachi, Kimimaro, and Nagato because it was there "sickness" that held them back and ultimately killed them and as for Hiruzen, his old age makes his stamina and physical stats lower than when he was younger so as an edo, he doesnt have that problem) Other shinobi that are weaker as an edo are, Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori, 3rd Raikage, Part 1 Hashirama and Tobirama, Ginkaku and Kinkaku, all the 7 Ninja Swordsman of the mist, Hanzo. Other edo tenseis either dont have enough feats or backstory/lore to prove whether they were stronger alive or as an edo. Other shinobi i would say got stronger as a result of edo tensei were the Sound 4, Chiyo (same condition as Hiruzen) mabey Asuma...(that might a stretch). Whos the hashirama cells boys? And his brother?
Also i was sure it was common knowledge by this point that everyones knows single body nagato is much stronger than his 6 paths of pain. And as an Edo, Nagato is wayy stronger than his alive self.

Henry_Pym

NewGuy01
Edo Tensei is only an advantage if the shinobi was old, sick, or otherwise crippled in life. See: Nagato and Itachi. Otherwise they are always degraded from the original.

Sakura's word is not the same as WOG, but again, it's fine. Because war arc Sakura was strong enough to keep up with Naruto and Sasuke at the time.

And Sasori is a beast, one of the strongest Akatsuki. thumb up

Henry_Pym

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.