Do you believe aliens are real and have visited Earth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx
Interested to see the results of this poll. Post your reasoning as well.

xPRIMEx

BrolyBlack
Who knows

Eon Blue
Yes.

Eon Blue
Bump

Blakemore
**** you Robtard.

samhain
Do aliens exist? I'd have to say yes. To assume we're the only lifeform in the whole universe is laughably arrogant.

Have they visited Earth? The probability of an alien species existing at the same time we do and with the ability to know about us and visit us is very small. That's only since the human race has existed though, that probability increases if you were to go through the entire history of our planet. In short, probably not... but maybe.

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
I believe aliens are real but aliens can be anything that doesn't come from this planet
Why are people saying they knew us first.

samhain

Flyattractor

carthage
I'd say so at least given how unfathomably large the universe is.
Will we ever see them is another story.

Old Man Whirly!
Nanoo Nanoo

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Nanoo Nanoo 10 years old mate.

QQ: Are you a Yorkie?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
10 years old mate.

QQ: Are you a Yorkie? no, South London.

Blakemore
no, South London. South east or south west?

Flyattractor
Nanoo Nanoo

10 years old mate.

QQ: Are you a Yorkie?

10 Years? More Like 40 + !

Pooty is such an Orson Fan!

Shazbot!

Old Man Whirly!
South east or south west? South East.Originally posted by Flyattractor
10 Years? More Like 40 + !

Pooty is such an Orson Fan!

Shazbot! At least 40...

Flyattractor
Mindy/Pam Dawber....mmmmmmph!!!!!!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Mindy/Pam Dawber....mmmmmmph!!!!!! She was Gorgeous.

Blakemore
South East. At least 40... Poor you. sad

Old Man Whirly!
Poor you. sad Haha

Eon Blue

samhain
^ thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
No, I don't believe they're real.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
No, I don't believe they're real. thumb up

Blakemore
wut

socool8520
yes, I believe there are aliens. It seems absurd that out of all of the other planets and systems in the universe, that Earth was the only one to spawn something.

Not really sure if they have visited or not. I would think it was a waste of their time.

xXI_wing_IXx
Originally posted by xPRIMEx
Interested to see the results of this poll. Post your reasoning as well.

Earth has existed for around 4.54 billion years so I think yes.

cdtm
I've seen some things, and know people I trust who claim they've seen some things too. Some of the things I've seen were absolutely not weather balloons, any sort of "space ship", or had any rational explanation behind it. Nor were any drugs involved.

And I'll leave it at that.

Blakemore
Look, E.T. is probable but contact with humans? There would have been some hard evidence surely spielbergs.....

dadudemon
Originally posted by socool8520
yes, I believe there are aliens. It seems absurd that out of all of the other planets and systems in the universe, that Earth was the only one to spawn something.

thumb up

By the math, it is extremely extremely unlikely the humans are alone in the universe. We've had "biological" building blocks in the universe for billions of years. It's possible entire civilizations have already risen and fallen before the earth even started to form.

ares834
Voted no on the poll.

Do I believe aliens exist? Yes, I absolutely do.
Do I believe they've visited Earth? No, I do not.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ares834
Voted no on the poll.

Do I believe they've visited Earth? No, I do not. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
The only "aliens" I believe in are illegal aliens lol.

Surtur
They are real, intelligent life exists elsewhere.

Have they visited Earth?

Either the answer is "yes" or the answer is "the USA has been hiding incredibly advanced technology".

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Surtur

Have they visited Earth?

Either the answer is "yes" or the answer is "the USA has been hiding incredibly advanced technology".

thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae

Until I actually see them with my own eyes, I'm not buying it.

Eon Blue

Have you ever seen god with your own eyes, tho?

Surtur

You're religious right? Angels are, by definition, alien. Technically so is God.

Jesus would be an alien human hybrid.

Trocity
Originally posted by ares834
Voted no on the poll.

Do I believe they've visited Earth? No, I do not.

dadudemon
Don't even try to pretend, Trocity.

You're an alien from a different planet studying us humans.

Wait to annihilate the humans until after they've digitized my brain into a simulated universe.

xPRIMEx

Surtur

dadudemon
Lol well okay I've seen a lot of Ancient Aliens and I like it...for the entertainment value. It's not something you should take seriously.

Unacknowledged is a good documentary though.

Have you ever seen "UFOs: The Secret History" ? It is the best UFO documentary ever made IMO(and I've seen a lot).

If you have Amazon Prime it's on there for free. If not I'd recommend you download it or rent it.

Saw that documentary. It was fun. I feel sorry for my ancestors who got their butts probed by the aliens back in the day.

xPRIMEx

Surtur

muffet
No, I believe in things other than aliens that could have visited the earth.

Surtur
Now if you don't know who Bob Lazar is he is a guy who claimed to work at a top secret facility near Area 51. He said he worked on reverse engineering alien technology.

He first made these claims in the late 1980's. A few years after that he stopped talking about it and that lasted a long time and the documentary is part of some of the only times he has discussed it recently.

To be clear: he has not been able to prove any of his claims. Not just the extraordinary ones, but even ones about where he went to school. Nor has he been able to show proof he ever worked for the government.

He claims that the government has erased records of where he went to school and his employment. This is touched on more in the documentary. Clearly there is no way to prove what he is saying, but it is interesting. And he says he didn't come forward with the story because he felt we were owed the truth about aliens he says he came forward to let people know that the government has access to technology far more advanced than they let on.

Surtur
Originally posted by muffet
No, I believe in things other than aliens that could have visited the earth.

I wonder whose sock this is

Badabing
Now if you don't know who Bob Lazar is he is a guy who claimed to work at a top secret facility near Area 51. He said he worked on reverse engineering alien technology.

He first made these claims in the late 1980's. A few years after that he stopped talking about it and that lasted a long time and the documentary is part of some of the only times he has discussed it recently.

To be clear: he has not been able to prove any of his claims. Not just the extraordinary ones, but even ones about where he went to school. Nor has he been able to show proof he ever worked for the government.

He claims that the government has erased records of where he went to school and his employment. This is touched on more in the documentary. Clearly there is no way to prove what he is saying, but it is interesting. And he says he didn't come forward with the story because he felt we were owed the truth about aliens he says he came forward to let people know that the government has access to technology far more advanced than they let on. There's a Bob Lazar video on Netflix. It's recent.

I don't buy that aliens somehow traversed interstellar space then conveniently crashed on Earth. Or that somehow an alien ship was shot down with 1940s-1950s artillery.

Given that astronomers can detect and get readings on planets light years away I don't think it's implausible that an alien race could detect our planet and consider it worth investigating.

Surtur
Yeah the netflix Bob video is the one I mean. U see it? It's interesting.

And some have theorized we were already under surveillance when we developed nuclear weapons and due to that the surveillance was heavily increased. That is essentially what Major Donald Keyhoe thought.

Badabing
Yeah the netflix Bob video is the one I mean. U see it? It's interesting.

And some have theorized we were already under surveillance when we developed nuclear weapons and due to that the surveillance was heavily increased. That is essentially what Major Donald Keyhoe thought. I liked the Bob Lazar video. I'm old enough to remember when he first made headlines back in the late 80s.

The weird thing is he said the UFOs used element 115. That element was discovered/synthesized until the 2000s, iirc. alien1

Surtur
Yup. Over the years more info has come out to suggest Bob is legit.

Badabing
The aliens stuff is such a rabbit hole. You get info that the Nazis were experimenting with "exotic" propulsion during WWII. That was 75-80 years ago.

I'm skeptical that aeronautics and rocketry basically hasn't had any real breakthroughs since the 60s and 70s. The SR-71 was 60s tech and the space shuttle was 70s tech. Stealth technology was also developed in the 70s.

The USA has spent billions-trillions in black budget R&D. We've had Einstein's equations for over a century and Tesla's inventions since WWII. I'm thinking it might just be us.

Surtur
I think it's mostly us with us getting a little bit of help

Stringer
Lots of aliens on this website

Trocity
Ancient Aliens is hilarious. Giorgio Tsoukalos is a riot. They dont really have evidence on that show, it's more like a "God of the gaps" thing only with aliens. They leap to conclusions multiple times an episode. I am paraphrasing Giorgio here: "Ancient civilizations did not have the technilogical point of reference that we do today! A lot of the things that they saw they thought was magic. Now, we today KNOW magic does not exist, that is absurd. The logical conclusion is that it was EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS" LOOOL.

He's also said funny stuff like: "I have never said that aliens built the pyramids. That is a RIDICULOUS claim, and people are taking me out of context. I do not believe aliens built the pyramids; I believe they taught human beings how to build them and then gave them the technology to do so" lmaoooo.

That show is purely for entertainment.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Badabing

I don't buy that aliens somehow traversed interstellar space then conveniently crashed on Earth. Or that somehow an alien ship was shot down with 1940s-1950s artillery.

Given that astronomers can detect and get readings on planets light years away I don't think it's implausible that an alien race could detect our planet and consider it worth investigating.

This is what kinda makes me think that aliens haven't visited. Mainly because, if an alien species can cross the universe, then I'm sure if there was a problem with one of their ships, they would have been able to contact for help as they were crashing down. It's not like we don't have that same capabilities with our aircraft, being able to go

"HEY I'M CRASHING GUYS! HELP!"

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by Trocity
Ancient Aliens is hilarious. Giorgio Tsoukalos is a riot. They dont really have evidence on that show, it's more like a "God of the gaps" thing only with aliens. They leap to conclusions multiple times an episode. I am paraphrasing Giorgio here: "Ancient civilizations did not have the technilogical point of reference that we do today! A lot of the things that they saw they thought was magic. Now, we today KNOW magic does not exist, that is absurd. The logical conclusion is that it was EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS" LOOOL.

He's also said funny stuff like: "I have never said that aliens built the pyramids. That is a RIDICULOUS claim, and people are taking me out of context. I do not believe aliens built the pyramids; I believe they taught human beings how to build them and then gave them the technology to do so" lmaoooo.

That guy is ****ing hilarious. And he always has that same smug smile when he’s talking like he just has it all figured out laughing out loud

Emmy Evangeline
Aliens are real because these universe can't be this much boring

Badabing

That show is purely for entertainment. Ancient Aliens is a guilty pleasure of mine too. They talk about aliens and the Nazca lines. Then right before the commercial break they say there's further proof in Plato's Atlantis, or Stonehenge, or American Indian mounds... whatdur

carthage

xPRIMEx

Surtur

Yes legit all theories are somehow true.

Aliens are flesh and blood beings come here to collect gold and stuff.

But also aliens aren't flesh and blood because the distance to travel between planets is so vast so they send robots. And robots can be torn to pieces and then put back together, THUS EXPLAINING THE LEGEND OF OSIRIS!!!!!!!!!

meep-meep

He claims that the government has erased records of where he went to school and his employment. This is touched on more in the documentary. Clearly there is no way to prove what he is saying, but it is interesting. And he says he didn't come forward with the story because he felt we were owed the truth about aliens he says he came forward to let people know that the government has access to technology far more advanced than they let on.

I remember Bob Lazar. He made some interesting claims.

Badabing

Old Man Whirly!
Bob Lazar his name is only one letter off an energy weapon. Coincidence? How could it be!

Eon Blue

Badabing

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
Apologize to your superior, Whirly, Neon Poo! sneer haha laughing out loud Aliens is the answer to everything unexplained Bada.

meep-meep
Where is Deano when you need him.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by meep-meep
Where is Deano when you need him.

Miss that guy.

Deano
I'm here guys. I need to make a comeback 😎

Blakemore
Evidence we are ruled by reptilian aliens:

1. Badabing's avatar is clearly a reptilian alien
2. He rules us and supports Trump
3. See 1 & 2

BackFire
I think there are probably aliens out in the universe. Probably many.

However because of the sheer size of the universe and various other obstacles, I don't think they've visited earth or encountered humanity, and I don't think they ever will.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, the only type of aliens out there are the illegal kind.

Insane Titan

BackFire
Nah, the only type of aliens out there are the illegal kind.

Well if aliens from outer space came and landed in a country they'd technically be there illegally too.

Insane Titan
So what do people think the footage/commander David fravor is?

Impediment

Robtard

jaden_2.0
The bigger question is is the great filter in front or behind us?

Robtard
When I say "extraterrestrial life" I don't just mean intelligent interstellar civilizations, it could be bacteria, to single celled organisms to plant-like organisms, the later being far more likely than civilization building beings.

I do question whether humanity will ever get to step 9 though, especially outside of our solar system. Too many retards with outdated retard beliefs holding back progress.

BackFire
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
The bigger question is is the great filter in front or behind us?

Probably in front. We haven't really progressed very far yet, still a lot ahead of us that could be the great filter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.