A typical Marvel sunday afternoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F R..

Out of know where on a sunday afternoon, Doomsday (DoS) monster appears in the heart of NYC..

The team of Cap, Sentry, Dr.Strange,Thor, Starbrand, Scarlet Witch and Hulk are off world in galactic battle elsewhere..

The Team of Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Cap.Marvel (Carol) and Monica Rambeau are off world with the Avengers as well.

- 1st off whos the 1st hero you see showing up to try and stop the Monster ? And how does that go?

-2nd how does this end for NYC or Earth ?

3rd who stops the Monster on Marvel Earth that is not off world during this event? What hero or what team, team up ?

deft
1. Maybe a street level character, Spider-Man, I guess.

2. New York gets destroyed.

3. Huh, Juggernaut could stalamate him.

BrolyBlack
Super Sex makes the best threads

Supermex
Originally posted by deft
1. Maybe a street level character, Spider-Man, I guess.

2. New York gets destroyed.

3. Huh, Juggernaut could stalamate him.

I can just picture the visual of Spider-Man coming up on Doomsday and telling him 2 get the f';k out of dodge!

Supermex
So how does this play out?

lawest9
Originally posted by Supermex
So how does this play out? With all of Spidey's efforts being no more effective than a fly on an 🐘, and when he finally gets too close........DD finishes him, there will be millions if not billions in property damage.

Supermex
Originally posted by lawest9
With all of Spidey's efforts being no more effective than a fly on an 🐘, and when he finally gets too close........DD finishes him, there will be millions if not billions in property damage.

Who or how will DD be stopped?

lawest9
Originally posted by Supermex
Who or how will DD be stopped? That's a good question, street revelers would be no good, there's wonderman, The X-men and FF may give him pause, Reed could possibly come up with some dohicky to turn the tide.............

DarkSaint85
The Zeno room will stop Doomsday.

tru-marvell
Is Cloak still around? I know there's no BFR, but could that "dweller" greatly weaken DD, or Cloak could keep DD wrapped in darkness so it can't see? Does DD evolve on the fly or is it only after he "dies"?
Then Prof. X senses DD presence and is able to detect his power set and so alert the remaining heroes to not to attempt to kill DD. Reed then constructs something to keep DD in "paralyzed, or comatose".
But then Doom steals DD....and oh'boy.

Supermex
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Is Cloak still around? I know there's no BFR, but could that "dweller" greatly weaken DD, or Cloak could keep DD wrapped in darkness so it can't see? Does DD evolve on the fly or is it only after he "dies"?
Then Prof. X senses DD presence and is able to detect his power set and so alert the remaining heroes to not to attempt to kill DD. Reed then constructs something to keep DD in "paralyzed, or comatose".
But then Doom steals DD....and oh'boy.

Yep Cloak is around

Supermex
Lets start a list of Heroes and even Villians that you feel would join in stopping, killing or somehow tripping DD

DarkSaint85
Reed.

https://i.imgur.com/d67Qv9p.jpg

Galan007
Or he just pulls the entropy gun out of his closet. thumb up

Supermex
Is the Squadron Supreme of America around on current Marvel Earth?

Hercules around?
Ben Grim?

lawest9
SSA I don't know, but Grimm and Herd together are not going to be able to stop him.

StyleTime
Assuming it's just DOS Doomsday feats only? The sudden appearance would be a problem obviously. Doomsday would deal tons of damage, but Marvel Earth is hardly defenseless without the Avengers.

In addition to Reed, we can't sleep on the X-Men. They're not in New York currently, and probably wouldn't help the humans right away; however, they'd eventually have to join in I'd imagine. They're loaded with all manner of hax, considering every mutant is on the same team.

Well, minus Sabretooth I guess. And Namor because he's a douche.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.