Sundipped Superman vs these powerhouses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Hulk
Sentry
Gladiator
Hyperion
Blue Marvel
Thor
Wonder Woman
Capt. Marvel ( Billiy )

This is the same sundipped Superman that took out WF, the scenario is that this is a surprise simultaneous attack with the heroes going all out in a bloodlusted craze to stop him at any cost utilizing all their powers to the fullest, do they have enough to take him down given this advantage?

carver9
World Breaker knocks his soul clean out of his body.

BrolyBlack
Superman wrecks the all.

None of these characters are extra dimensional beings that create universes.

carver9
Standard Hulk have withstood blasts that have ripped reality apart and nearly overpowered a being whos presence was shattering reality. That's standard Hulk. World Breaker, heck, even WWH is more powerful.

deft
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Superman wrecks the all.

None of these characters are extra dimensional beings that create universes.

This. Superman punches and destroyed the multiverse in the process.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
Standard Hulk have withstood blasts that have ripped reality apart and nearly overpowered a being whos presence was shattering reality. That's standard Hulk. World Breaker, heck, even WWH is more powerful.

Nope

Adam Grimes
World Breaker knocks his soul clean out of his body. A planet and some high metas vs a Multiverse. Mmh 🤔

Adam Grimes
Standard Hulk have withstood blasts that have ripped reality apart and nearly overpowered a being whos presence was shattering reality. That's standard Hulk. World Breaker, heck, even WWH is more powerful. Regular Superman can piece the moon together from little chunks, in the span of a brief conversation.

This Superman is like x1.06 times even more powerful. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Regular Superman can piece the moon together from little chunks, in the span of a brief conversation.

This Superman is like x1.06 times even more powerful. thumb up

And still get dropped by people like Frankenstein and hit by Shaggyman and stalemated by Damage. Don't get your point here.

All out Hulk drops him.

BrolyBlack
Sorry but hulk dies here along with the rest of these mongoloids

DarkSaint85
And still get dropped by people like Frankenstein and hit by Shaggyman and stalemated by Damage. Don't get your point here.

All out Hulk drops him.

Why are you using low showings

Adam Grimes

All out Hulk drops him. And Hulk needs years of build up and a whole arc specifically to get his best feat... Having 50% to do with blowing up a planet. Then Superman does that on his own while totally depleted, nearly dead and by simply jumping off of it.

Of course, you will low-ball or misrepresent fights as low showings and I'm not interested in that atm. I'll call you when I am, though. 😌

So let's leave this at Hulk getting one-shot disintegrated, ok?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why are you using low showings Carv got his feathers ruffled.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
And Hulk needs years of build up and a whole arc specifically to get his best feat... Having 50% to do with blowing up a planet. Then Superman does that on his own while totally depleted, nearly dead and by simply jumping off of it.

Of course, you will low-ball or misrepresent fights as low showings and I'm not interested in that atm. I'll call you when I am, though. 😌

So let's leave this at Hulk getting one-shot disintegrated, ok?

Hulk destroys an asteroid twice Earth's size in his weakest incarnation years ago.

Even in the discussed instance, Hulk and Betty don't destroy the planet through contact with it. And there is also the atomization of class 100 characters likewise through non contact.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Hulk destroys an asteroid twice Earth's size in his weakest incarnation years ago.

Even in the discussed instance, Hulk and Betty don't destroy the planet through contact with it. And there is also the atomization of class 100 characters likewise through non contact.

He was aided, and it's more of a durability feat (asteroid feat).

Adam Grimes

Even in the discussed instance, Hulk and Betty don't destroy the planet through contact with it. And there is also the atomization of class 100 characters likewise through non contact. He didn't do either of those feats on his own, so... erm

Anyway, luckily for you guys, this conversation is irrelevant to the thread. Any Hulk you can think of would get squished by this punch.

DeadpoolXXX
superman wins FFS. erm

xJLxKing

Sin I AM
Miss the days when Billy was considered an equal to Clark. Good times

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Miss the days when Billy was considered an equal to Clark. Good times Perhaps he is an equal to Supes in at Supes standard power levels, but this is sundipped.

TheHulkster
Team wins.

Stoic
The destruction of Umar's Kingdom was not a shared feat. Betty was actively absorbing the Hulk's power as Red Hulk's do. Her base power is the only thing added argumentatively. Sorry Dark Saint, but you need to pay attention to power set.

8swords
soo, supes sundips, then defends hisself from the team?

WW solos

Diesldude
Superman wins.

Stoic
How does Superman defeat the Sentry? I mean if we use a character at their best.

Diesldude

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stoic
How does Superman defeat the Sentry? I mean if we use a character at their best.

Sentry has never survived a dimension destroying punch

Stoic

Sentry can survive anything. You don't seem to understand what he actually is. The team wins. Sentry alone wins. You and the rest of the Super Friends need to realize that even a sun dipped Superman can be defeated under the right circumstances. In this case, the Sentry at the height of his power would win, because he/it can not actually die, be hurt, or erased from an existence that it never existed in. Not unless Bob allows for it to happen.

DarkSaint85
The destruction of Umar's Kingdom was not a shared feat. Betty was actively absorbing the Hulk's power as Red Hulk's do. Her base power is the only thing added argumentatively. Sorry Dark Saint, but you need to pay attention to power set.

Wait, what was the wish again?

https://i.postimg.cc/PxcFcYzL/RCO018-1469445003.jpg

Umar even calls them both destroyers of her realm.

https://i.postimg.cc/4470c2sp/RCO016-1469401173.jpg

Sorry Stoic, but you need to pay attention to the comic.

Stoic

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait, what was the wish again?

https://i.postimg.cc/PxcFcYzL/RCO018-1469445003.jpg

Umar even calls them both destroyers of her realm.

https://i.postimg.cc/4470c2sp/RCO016-1469401173.jpg

Sorry Stoic, but you need to pay attention to the comic.

The wish never changed the way their powers worked. For instance the Hulk, nor any other character suddenly gained the ability to fly, grow 9 arms, bend reality, move objects with their minds, etc. The power that she exhibited was an increase on what she could do. Meaning, the cap on her abilities was uncapped allowing her to keep pace with the Hulk. Anything else is you adding things that simply did not exist.

Diesldude

TheHulkster
Multiversal punch doesn't exist.

TheHulkster

Superman has never unleashed such a punch.

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
haha do we gotta go through this again? That feat was debunked casually already plenty of times, including across forums.

Marino clearly states that THE Multiverse was in fact NOT complete when Superman landed that punch.

He didn't destroy the multiverse, more so stopped it from existing.

Marino says it's not complete
Scott doesn't say he directly destroyed it

For example A virus is attacking a computer and it's at 99% in progress yet someone is able to stop it just before it completely installs.
Did that person destroy the virus or did he simply thwart the progress the virus made?

I'll wait

AlbertoJohnAvil
WF needed to make his multiverse stable by putting it in the right place(in this case, switching it place with the og multiverse, that's why he sent mxy to destroy the old one and allow him to fill that void with his own
Superman stopped him and that punched destroyed the anvil, exactly what would have helped WF make his multiverse stable
He didn't destroy the multiverse, the multiverse collapsed because whatever that made it what it is was destroyed. Period. Not debatable

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
The wish never changed the way their powers worked. For instance the Hulk, nor any other character suddenly gained the ability to fly, grow 9 arms, bend reality, move objects with their minds, etc. The power that she exhibited was an increase on what she could do. Meaning, the cap on her abilities was uncapped allowing her to keep pace with the Hulk. Anything else is you adding things that simply did not exist.

You're right.

An increase in what she could do. Her powers include super strength.

Sorry Stoic, you need to pay attention to powersets.

AlbertoJohnAvil
@Diesldude

laughing out loud OK so that analogy was too complex for you

Let me dumber it down for you

If I plant a stick of dynamite in a voltage regulator at a power station and bring down a power grid, does that mean a stick of dynamite is more powerful than the gigawatts the station can produce?

Adam Grimes
Multiversal punch doesn't exist.
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
haha do we gotta go through this again? That feat was debunked casually already plenty of times, including across forums.

Marino clearly states that THE Multiverse was in fact NOT complete when Superman landed that punch.

He didn't destroy the multiverse, more so stopped it from existing.

Marino says it's not complete
Scott doesn't say he directly destroyed it

For example A virus is attacking a computer and it's at 99% in progress yet someone is able to stop it just before it completely installs.
Did that person destroy the virus or did he simply thwart the progress the virus made?

I'll wait laughing out loud

Diesldude

carver9
Question, did Superman punch WF in the face or did he punch the multiverse? Here's the scene. To me it looks like the punch is hitting WF directly in the face. The hammer is in the air (he didnt get a chance to strike the anvil which adds more question to the showing) and the anvil is on the ground. What did he do here? Punch WF jn the face and then speed blitzed, grabbed the hammer, hit the anvil, and then punched the multiverse afterwards? What happened here? Where is the multiverse and when did it get destroyed?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-dbd87f91a545596acbf3ac6294d1eb8c

Honest question.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Nah nah nah don't insult. ANSWER the question

You got one more chance to answer the analogy I gave you before i accept your concession, thats what happens when dudes are trash at debating, they bash

I'm waiting

answer. the. question.

I'm waiting, don't dodge it.

@Diesldude

laughing out loud OK so that analogy was too complex for you

Let me dumber it down for you

If I plant a stick of dynamite in a voltage regulator at a power station and bring down a power grid, does that mean a stick of dynamite is more powerful than the gigawatts the station can produce?

Diesldude

Adam Grimes
Alberto, you don't know how to make analogies. Please stop.

AlbertoJohnAvil
CONCESSION accepted. don't bring that feat again in any threads

cya

Adam Grimes

cya Everybody dies here just like that multiverse did.

TheHulkster

Diesldude

Diesldude

carver9
Question, did Superman punch WF in the face or did he punch the multiverse? Here's the scene. To me it looks like the punch is hitting WF directly in the face. The hammer is in the air (he didnt get a chance to strike the anvil which adds more question to the showing) and the anvil is on the ground. What did he do here? Punch WF jn the face and then speed blitzed, grabbed the hammer, hit the anvil, and then punched the multiverse afterwards? What happened here? Where is the multiverse and when did it get destroyed?

Honest question.

Someone answer please

ShadowFyre
Sundipped Spiderman wins

celeyhyga17
Someone answer please
He punched WF.

By interrupting the process of WF hitting the crisis anvil at a specific time, it destroyed the multiverse/universe that was supposed to descend on the current multiverse/universe..

tkitna

I'm sure he could. He just recently destroyed the cancerverse and literally ripped through a dimension in Annihiliation Scourge. Throw not being able to be killed on top of that, and yeah, i'm confident he would be just fine.

BrolyBlack

cya

Not a single person here or together can stop that punch.

Superman winsthumb up

BrolyBlack

AlbertoJohnAvil
Not a single person here or together can stop that punch.

Superman winsthumb up

OH really?

Sentry's immortal, World Forger isn't, that's the difference

And Show me World Forger tanking two universes combined like Hyperion did cool

lawest9
OH really?

And Show me World Forger tanking two universes combined like Hyperion did cool Wrong.......WF is immortal, he is older than the very multiverse thst he has created, Sentry is not a match for that kind of power, also Hyperion didn't "tank 2 universes", he briefly held 2 earths apart snd couldn't maintain it.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He punched WF.

By interrupting the process of WF hitting the crisis anvil at a specific time, it destroyed the multiverse/universe that was supposed to descend on the current multiverse/universe..

So striking the hammer on the anvil, that would've created the multiverse, right? I just don't feel like going back and reading through all of that. Reason I'm asking is, if the mulitverse wasn't created since he didn't strike the anvil...

lawest9
So striking the hammer on the anvil, that would've created the multiverse, right? I just don't feel like going back and reading through all of that. Reason I'm asking is, if the mulitverse wasn't created since he didn't strike the anvil... More correctly Superman's punch prevented that multiverse from being created.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by lawest9
Wrong.......WF is immortal, he is older than the very multiverse thst he has created, Sentry is not a match for that kind of power, also Hyperion didn't "tank 2 universes", he briefly held 2 earths apart snd couldn't maintain it.

who said anything about lifting?

He LITERALLY Mentions SURVIVING two worlds i.e universes
laughing out loud

https://i.postimg.cc/SJ5gdcJ9/sur.jpg

Both universes were destroyed in Hyperion a feat WHICH MEANS the two worlds collide as they were the focal point.
They both collided. Hence universal destruction

the idea of two universes colliding has been a theoretical study since 2009. In 2017 they gave a name to the hypothetical occurrence called the cosmic bruise. Two universes colliding and the resulting it destruction of both has, since 2009, been an all around idea. fictional logic has a large portion of fact within it. and proved it ON panel

carver9
More correctly Superman's punch prevented that multiverse from being created.

I agree with this. Now reread what you just typed.

lawest9

laughing out loud

Both universes were destroyed in Hyperion a feat WHICH MEANS the two worlds collide as they were the focal point.

the idea of two universes colliding has been a theoretical study since 2009. In 2017 they gave a name to the hypothetical occurrence called the cosmic bruise. Two universes colliding and the resulting it destruction of both has, since 2009, been an all around idea. fictional logic has a large portion of fact within it. and proved it ON panel Which means Hyperion didn't have as much to do with it as msny of you believe.

celeyhyga17
So striking the hammer on the anvil, that would've created the multiverse, right? I just don't feel like going back and reading through all of that. Reason I'm asking is, if the mulitverse wasn't created since he didn't strike the anvil...
Its a bit hazy the way Snyder wrote it but... I think by striking the anvil, his version of the multiverse would have replaced the current one. Iirc certain folks or their essence were allowed to transfer over. Something like that..
*shrug*

carver9
Its a bit hazy the way Snyder wrote it but... I think by striking the anvil, his version of the multiverse would have replaced the current one. Iirc certain folks or their essence were allowed to transfer over. Something like that..
*shrug*

But he failed to create/replace that Multiverse because Superman punched him?

lawest9
I agree with this. Now reread what you just typed. I am well aware of what I just typed and don't need to re-read it, you can stand from taking your own advice, I'm merely trying to bring logic to this mess of an debate.

carver9
I am well aware of what I just typed and don't need to re-read it, you can stand from taking your own advice, I'm merely trying to bring logic to this mess of an debate.

Calm down my friend. Now I'm talking to Celey about this then I'll include your comment afterwards.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Which means Hyperion didn't have as much to do with it as msny of you believe.

I'm not even sure what you're on about but Hyperion absolutely tanked the collision on panel, that's not debatable. Everybody knows this, stop being ignorant

lawest9
Calm down my friend. Now I'm talking to Celey about this then I'll include your comment afterwards. Take your time.

lawest9
I'm not even sure what you're on about but Hyperion absolutely tanked the collision on panel, that's not debatable. Everybody knows this, stop being ignorant Look who's talking, he tanked the collision but didn't ultimately stop what he set out to do as the universes still collided.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I mean you're wrong but that's a different topic for another time

SHOW me where I said that Hyperion stopped the universes on this thread.

OH really?

tanking is the same as stopping now? laughing out loud NOBODY but you brought up Hyperion failing to stop the collision

lawest9
I mean you're wrong but that's a different topic for another time

SHOW me where I said that Hyperion stopped the universes on this thread.

tanking is the same as stopping now? laughing out loud NOBODY but you brought up Hyperion failing to stop the collision Your words buddy.

AlbertoJohnAvil
YEAH "TANK" and "STOP" have TWO different meaning laughing out loud you're hilarious

lawest9
YEAH "TANK" and "STOP" have TWO different meaning laughing out loud you're hilarious So are you sir, so are you.🤣🤣🤣

celeyhyga17
But he failed to create/replace that Multiverse because Superman punched him?
Obviously..

For some reason he was bound by some guideline that involved mxy unravelling earth and/or the current reality. He had to wait for the crisis anvil to be formed due to the said unravelling of the earth. The way i read it, his version of the multiverse ceased to exist when he took down wf along with the apparent destruction of the crisis anvil.

carver9
Lol... no wonder KMC is the only forum that praise this showing. Hilarious. If what lawest and Celey said is true and we have been saying all of this craziness for some months now... im just going to leave it at that.

celeyhyga17
Whats hilarious?

carver9
laughing out loud ... i have more questions because I am AMAZED. Months of talking about this showing, I need to know. So during this hammer swing, his purpose was to create the multiverse once his hammer hit the anvil? laughing out loud

Or was the multiverse already created before Superman punched him? Is the anvil the multiverse? Where is the multiverse at in this scan?

carver9
Whats hilarious?

Answer the question above, then I'll explain.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud ... i have more questions because I am AMAZED. Months of talking about this showing, I need to know. So during this hammer swing, his purpose was to create the multiverse once his hammer hit the anvil? laughing out loud

Or was the multiverse already created before Superman punched him? Is the anvil the multiverse? Where is the multiverse at in this scan?

Answer the question above, then I'll explain.
From the looks of it he did craft a well-nigh multiverse if I may... One that was to replace the current. This version of the current multiverse was more conducive to positive judgement by the higher ups whoever they may be.

They were sort of in it I guess. That reality was happening all around them. Supes was even located in a separate pocket dimension away from that "realm".
All this took place in that 6th dimension.

I dont think the anvil is/was the multiverse.

BrolyBlack
OH really?

Him being immortal has nothing to do with being able to stop that punch.

Cely has you by the balls though

carver9
From the looks of it he did craft a well-nigh multiverse if I may... One that was to replace the current. This version of the current multiverse was more conducive to positive judgement by the higher ups whoever they may be.

They were sort of in it I guess. That reality was happening all around them. Supes was even located in a separate pocket dimension away from that "realm".
All this took place in that 6th dimension.

I dont think the anvil is/was the multiverse.

But his intention was to replace the current multiverse with another multiverse but that was stopped because Superman docked him in the face? So the anvil and the hammer isn't the multiverse? Both served a purpose of moving a multiverse to another location which means the scan above didn't have a multiverse on that Earth period because the hammer never struck the anvil?

burrrrrr

laughing out loud

the idea of two universes colliding has been a theoretical study since 2009. In 2017 they gave a name to the hypothetical occurrence called the cosmic bruise. Two universes colliding and the resulting it destruction of both has, since 2009, been an all around idea. fictional logic has a large portion of fact within it. and proved it ON panel

Just imagine if if was Superman that performed that feat.

MrMind
why do we have to imagine, when Superman has already performed superior feats across all boards?

Hyperion surviving the death of two worlds ie: Earths, is a feat that can be replicated by most dc heralds. let alone superman

celeyhyga17
But his intention was to replace the current multiverse with another multiverse but that was stopped because Superman docked him in the face
Looks that way.

So the anvil and the hammer isn't the multiverse? Both served a purpose of moving a multiverse to another location which means the scan above didn't have a multiverse on that Earth period because the hammer never struck the anvil?

WF's multiverse facsimile was destroyed or ceased to exist.

carver9
Looks that way.

WF's multiverse facsimile was destroyed or ceased to exist.

Looks more like ceased to exist since it was never created in the beginning. The hammer and the anvil purpose was to create/bring the multiverse over but that never happened. Example would be this. Reed and Franklin creating Universes. If someone came and knocked them the hell out while they were in the process of creating a universe, then that universe never existed...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c3cf4a1955da2cb87154bd163f8adb5c

MrMind
we already have threads discussing sundipped superman one shotting marvel cosmic hierarchy, this thread really isn't necessary.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=661616
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=661616

it's like you marvel camp go through the same cycle of getting debunked, just to bring in the same arguments couple months later. it's like a bad trip, never ending...

celeyhyga17
Looks more like ceased to exist since it was never created in the beginning. The hammer and the anvil purpose was to create/bring the multiverse over but that never happened. Example would be this. Reed and Franklin creating Universes. If someone came and knocked them the hell out while they were in the process of creating a universe, then that universe never existed...

Wow.. That actually makes sense. Your example in effect would be a good representation of what happened. Provided of course my understanding of the scene with WF was what Snyder intended.
Did u come up with that by ureself? stick out tongue

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud at mrmind calling Hyperion feat planetary, the last time we discussed that you and your crew got destroyed so bad we made y'all ran away, BUT of course Cognitive dissonance is a thing

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=666979&pagenumber=19

NOBODYS ever proved Superman destroyed a multiverse. We debunked that on every thread that was in relation to that feat, and again including this thread too

AlbertoJohnAvil

Yup perfect example

Diesldude

carver9
Here's the scene. Show me the multiverse.

BrolyBlack
Wow.. That actually makes sense. Your example in effect would be a good representation of what happened. Provided of course my understanding of the scene with WF was what Snyder intended.
Did u come up with that by ureself? stick out tongue

ouch

Diesldude

celeyhyga17
ouch
laughing out loud

Carver mustve lifted that frome someone else.

stick out tongue

MrMind
the multiverse was created, carver just doesn't know how to read comics

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11141/111418571/7364105-1451186449-ZXN7u.jpg

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11141/111418571/7364106-7509366228-jN0ET.jpg

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Most def

Originally posted by MrMind

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11141/111418571/7364105-1451186449-ZXN7u.jpg

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11141/111418571/7364106-7509366228-jN0ET.jpg

Carver please read this, and read it again. And then go back to school. Or we can school you here more for free. This is public education at its finest, even charter school worthy.

abhilegend
Superman vaporises them all with one punch.

abhilegend
He punched WF.

Fanfiction. But what else is expected from you?

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind

So his hammer hit the anvil and brought the multiverse over? My question isn't about a multiverse being created, im asking if it was brought over during the time Superman punched him. Wasn't that the point of the hammer and anvil and WF hitting the anvil with the hammer?

carver9
laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Nope!!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
Fanfiction. But what else is expected from you?
Wait u think he punched wf and a multiverse went poof.. ? I guess by shockwaves?
Then again I do recall u claiming hv from supes caused shockwaves that destroyed a planet... sad

abhilegend
So his hammer hit the anvil and brought the multiverse over? My question isn't about a multiverse being created, im asking if it was brought over during the time Superman punched him. Wasn't that the point of the hammer and anvil and WF hitting the anvil with the hammer?
What is your point idiot? Forger's multiverse was completed and it was destroyed by Superman. There's no counter point to it except fanfiction.

carver9
What is your point idiot? Forger's multiverse was completed and it was destroyed by Superman. There's no counter point to it except fanfiction.

So World Forger did bring the multiverse over? Asking because I thought striking the anvil would bring the multiverse over? If this is incorrect, what was the point of the anvil and hammer strike? Honest question. You seem angry. Get out of your panties. Its OK.

abhilegend
Wait u think he punched wf and a multiverse went poof.. ? I guess by shockwaves?

That's exactly what happened. Forger's created universe don't self destruct. They decay and fall into dark multiverse where Barbatos destroys them. But Barbatos is chained and the multiverse didn't go into the dark multiverse. The only conclusion which is supported by Forger's words is that Superman destroyed it.

https://tinyurl.com/y99unmdm

Anything else is fanfiction.

You lost there as well. Still butthurt over it?

abhilegend
So World Forger did bring the multiverse over? Asking because I thought striking the anvil would bring the multiverse over? If this is incorrect, what was the point of the anvil and hammer strike? Honest question. You seem angry. Get out of your panties. Its OK. Originally posted by abhilegend
Don't waste my time with your nonsense.

carver9

You're avoiding ABHI. What was the point of striking the anvil with his hammer? Simple question. If the multiverse was already there, why did he continue with the hammer strike if the purpose of the anvil and the hammer strike is to bring the multiverse over? Simple question.

carver9
Here's the entire scene, can someone show me where the multiverse is at so that this argument can end...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-415e1e43e78b62f949d60a57d7866f2f
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-98642a6afd9ff773220be14053182a34
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e8f14fb461375e38a9af6b5fbb96ed6c
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-41d9c0a593193d75dace545a40e1ea6f
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-eaa3effa9dab5965cb26dc61d8c54e23
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a153367962a2a7de76f18a6142616631
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-32a66eaf34cc562b25b744a1abd5901a

abhilegend
You're avoiding ABHI. What was the point of striking the anvil with his hammer? Simple question. If the multiverse was already there, why did he continue with the hammer strike if the purpose of the anvil and the hammer strike is to bring the multiverse over? Simple question.

1. He was trying to replace the deleted multiverse (which was supposed to be done by Mxy)
2. Multiverse was already completed (it had hundreds of dimensions, Apokolips and hypertime already)
https://tinyurl.com/ycp2zwmh

3. The strike was only to descend the newly created multiverse

It had no other meaning. Like I said, stop wasting my time.

abhilegend
Here's the entire scene, can someone show me where the multiverse is at so that this argument can end...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-415e1e43e78b62f949d60a57d7866f2f
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-98642a6afd9ff773220be14053182a34
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e8f14fb461375e38a9af6b5fbb96ed6c
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-41d9c0a593193d75dace545a40e1ea6f
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-eaa3effa9dab5965cb26dc61d8c54e23
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a153367962a2a7de76f18a6142616631
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-32a66eaf34cc562b25b744a1abd5901a Originally posted by abhilegend

MrMind
carver, I'm still waiting for the scans of Hulk defeating TOBA, don't run away

AlbertoJohnAvil
Thats some laughable evidence from abhi laughing out loud laughing out loud

I'll address it when im back from work

abhilegend
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
That's exactly what happened. Forger's created universe don't self destruct. They decay and fall into dark multiverse where Barbatos destroys them. But Barbatos is chained and the multiverse didn't go into the dark multiverse. The only conclusion which is supported by Forger's words is that Superman destroyed it.

https://tinyurl.com/y99unmdm

Anything else is fanfiction.
Uh huh.. Like hv shockwave destroying a far away planet.

You lost there as well. Still butthurt over it?
Sure. Wutever makes u happy.

carver9
1. He was trying to replace the deleted multiverse (which was supposed to be done by Mxy)
2. Multiverse was already completed (it had hundreds of dimensions, Apokolips and hypertime already)
https://tinyurl.com/ycp2zwmh

3. The strike was only to descend the newly created multiverse

It had no other meaning. Like I said, stop wasting my time.

I dont think you understand what I'm asking you. Youre struggling. So the goal of the hammer strike on the anvil from WF was to bring the multiverse over. Is this correct? Per a couple of people here, the punch to the face prevented WF from bringing the multiverse over. So the only thing that was there was WF, the anvil and the hammer. My question is, is the anvil the multiverse? Was the multiverse brought over and if so, why did WF proceed at swinging the hammer? These are simple questions.

Diesldude

carver9
So did WF bring the Multiverse over before Superman punched him? If so, why was he still swinging his hammer?

BrolyBlack
^You have ben reduced to ashes by Superman's punch, and now your doing circular semantics which you are trying to pose as a legitimate argument.

Diesldude

Diesldude

MrMind
He temp defeated the One Below All. The complete opposite of the One Above All.

still waiting for you to back up your statement

if you can't, then admit you lied

carver9
@Diesldude...

How did he destroy WF Universe if it was never brought over?

Diesldude

Diesldude

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah, no.

the hammer was going to place the Multiverse. But, Supes stopped him before it did. That's how the Multiverse was destroyed. It became unstable.

AlbertoJohnAvil
@Diesldude

ALL of that is wrong. Imagine wanking something you clearly didn't read on laughing out loud

the Multiverse was becoming unstable, that's why WF was hurrying up. WF was stopped because of Supes and the anvil disappeared because the Legion of Doom saved the Earth from Mxy.
Disappearance of Anvil = NO MULTIVERSE

The Anvil appeared because Mxy was about to destroy Earth, but it apparently disappeared because the Legion of Doom saved the Earth from Mxy. Without the anvil and WF's swing with hammer, there would be no Multiverse. Hence, the fact he said Supes destroyed his masterpiece, which he indirectly did.

Don't leave out context next time.

Diesldude

SquallX
@Diesldude

ALL of that is wrong. Imagine wanking something you clearly didn't read on laughing out loud

the Multiverse was becoming unstable, that's why WF was hurrying up. WF was stopped because of Supes and the anvil disappeared because the Legion of Doom saved the Earth from Mxy.

The Anvil appeared because Mxy was about to destroy Earth, but it apparently disappeared because the Legion of Doom saved the Earth from Mxy. Without the anvil and WF's swing with hammer, there would be no Multiverse. Hence, the fact he said Supes destroyed his masterpiece, which he indirectly did.

Stop lying.

BrolyBlack
@Diesldude

So is Supermutant still your battlezone master?

Diesldude
Originally posted by SquallX
Stop lying. You should see his analogies. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Thats some laughable evidence from abhi laughing out loud laughing out loud

I'll address it when im back from work

What corner were you working today?

MrMind

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vg0JstydL8HCg/giphy.gif

Diesldude

laughing out loud

NemeBro
People so hung up on whether or not Superman destroyed the multiverse are really missing the point. Who cares? Him laying out a sixth dimensional being who created not just the physical multiverse, but all of its higher dimensions as well; a being who in a much weaker and injured three dimensional form can create and destroy universes with a swing of his hammer, and who survived being pelted by a planet thrown by his sixth dimensional high level multiversal goddess mother from across the multiverse. This is the dude Superman laid out and gave a black eye.

Superman would need to restrain himself from accidentally killing the entire enemy team, with Sentry being the only one with any capability of taking an attack due to his regeneration.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by NemeBro
People so hung up on whether or not Superman destroyed the multiverse are really missing the point. Who cares? Him laying out a sixth dimensional being who created not just the physical multiverse, but all of its higher dimensions as well; a being who in a much weaker and injured three dimensional form can create and destroy universes with a swing of his hammer, and who survived being pelted by a planet thrown by his sixth dimensional high level multiversal goddess mother from across the multiverse. This is the dude Superman laid out and gave a black eye.

Superman would need to restrain himself from accidentally killing the entire enemy team, with Sentry being the only one with any capability of taking an attack due to his regeneration.

All of that's done using tools and doesn't represent durability.

BrolyBlack
All of that's done using tools and doesn't represent durability.

FFS, STFU with your nonesense, you and your wretched ilk will do anything to discredit and downplay the feat and the World Forger. You really need some time off.

TheHulkster
FFS, STFU with your nonesense, you and your wretched ilk will do anything to discredit and downplay the feat and the World Forger. You really need some time off.

laughing

TheHulkster

AlbertoJohnAvil
YEAH neme, HERE'S the issue with that:

a multiversal only branches from a single universe so technically he ONLY make 1 universe at a time.
No where does it actually say he casually to make a universe. The panel states "each new life burst forth with new possibilities" nothing about that state the anvil casually makes a universe.

https://i.postimg.cc/t11YcRFY/eac.jpg

BrolyBlack
What difference does it make if it was made casually or madelaughing out loud

WHO CARES!!!!!

Get back on the corner.

TheHulkster
YEAH neme, HERE'S the issue with that:

a multiversal only branches from a single universe so technically he ONLY make 1 universe at a time.
No where does it actually say he casually to make a universe. The panel states "each new life burst forth with new possibilities" nothing about that state the anvil casually makes a universe.

https://i.postimg.cc/t11YcRFY/eac.jpg

Without the Anvil, he is practically overpowered by a swarm of human/Martian hybrids.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud But these dudes ignore that. It's always fun debunking these feats.

carver9
So no one still answered my question. So I'm guessing since it wasn't answered, this is how it went. World Forger was waiting for the anvil to appear. The anvil appeared so that he can bring over his multiverse. His hammer started to light up. It lit up as expected. He ready his swing on the anvil "so that he can bring the multiverse over". He starts to swing and see a figure coming at him at high speeds. Before getting his hammer on the anvil "to bring the multiverse over", Superman docks him knocking him on his booty. There was no multiverse because WF didn't get a chance to strike his hammer. The only thing that was in front of Superman was WF, the hammer and the anvil. The only way the multiverse would've even been there is if WF striked the anvil and that didn't happen. Glad that's cleared up. If someone disagrees, I would love to see a scan of the multiverse before Superman punched WF.

TheHulkster
So no one still answered my question. So I'm guessing since it wasn't answered, this is how it went. World Forger was waiting for the anvil to appear. The anvil appeared so that he can bring over his multiverse. His hanmer started to light up. It lit up as expected. He ready his swing on the anvil "so that he can bring the multiverse over". He starts to swing and see a figure coming at him at high speeds. Before getting his hammer on the anvil "to bring the multiverse over", Superman docks him knocking him on his booty. There was no multiverse because WF didn't get a chance to strike his hammer. The only thing that was in front of Superman was WF, the hammer and the anvil. The only way the multiverse would've even been there is if WF striked the anvil and that didn't happen. Glad that's cleared up. If someone disagrees, I would love to see a scan of the multiverse before Superman punched WF.

Pretty much.

Diesldude
It was never stable and never has the chance to become stable, which is why it collapses. where does it say it was never stable? The exact opposite was said, that it was better than the current multiverse. It was his masterpiece and you're saying it was unstable.

But at least you guys are admitting that superman destroyed a multiverse even if it was unstable.

BrolyBlack

Diesldude
Without the Anvil, he is practically overpowered by a swarm of human/Martian hybrids. those hybrids were the creation of perpetua to fight the source. Smh sheesh you're really troubled by this feat right. If it's proven without a doubt that we're right and you're wrong how will that impact you in real life? Just curious.

carver9
Now you all are struggling to read what is being said?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>