Yoda vs Ahsoka Tano [Canon]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YousufKhan1212
RotS Yoda vs Season 4 Rebels Ahsoka. I'm not sure who wins this to be honest.

Darthadi
Yoda

NTJack0
Yoda stomps.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
RotS Yoda vs Season 4 Rebels Ahsoka. I'm not sure who wins this to be honest. Well Ahsoka can hold her own against Vader so Yoda should be a good one she might win.

Galan007
No way to tell, as we really have no clue how powerful she was.

If Ahsoka continued growing in the time between S02 and S04/RotJ(which I feel confident that she did), then it's entirely possible that she could give Yoda a damn good fight.

But that's just my own speculation.

xPRIMEx
^What he said

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by NTJack0
Yoda stomps.
Based on?

juggernaut74
Ahsoka is on another level than Yoda.

Total Warrior
What's all this wank coming from? she just defeated Maul, and Filoni has her weaker than him. And in Rebels she just stalemated an Old Maul and held her own against a pre-prime Vader. She didn't even oneshot the Inquisitors. Go look what characters in RotS Sid and Yoda tier do to the likes of Saeese Tiin and Kolar

Scizard
I think Yoda could do a lot more than just back peddle and 'survive' against Vader tbh, although Ahsoka can time travel before she dies so she stomps.

Galan007
Originally posted by Total Warrior
and held her own against a pre-prime Vader. Per Hidalgo, Vader was in his prime there.

Scizard
Are you sure that's what he meant? He was initially talking about Anakin's character. I don't see any reason for it to be his defined prime. I took it as either the prime of his life or the prime as Vader the character.

Galan007
I took his statement to mean that the Rebels/ANH-era was Vader's prime(up to that point at least) in terms of his overall immersion into the dark side. He was pure evil -- as "Sith" as it gets. He had effectively killed the Jedi light that once existed in him, and there was no going back.

It wasn't until Luke entered the fray years later that the 'good' in Vader began to emerge again -- but even then it was just a "flickering light".

Darthadi

Scizard
Originally posted by Galan007
I took his statement to mean that the Rebels/ANH-era was Vader's prime(up to that point at least) in terms of his overall immersion into the dark side. He was pure evil -- as "Sith" as it gets. He had effectively killed the Jedi light that once existed in him, and there was no going back.

It wasn't until Luke entered the fray years later that the 'good' in Vader began to emerge again -- but even then it was just a "flickering light".

Yeah that's what I meant. I took it to be either prime (up until that point) or this is the darkest most "Vadery" that it gets, there's no light in him at this point.

Eli Vanto
But wouldn't being at him most evil also make Vader more powerful?

Galan007
It would have certainly increased his connection to the dark side, yeah.

Scizard
Yes. Although there's mastery to consider, a long with saber skills and knowledge and it seems Vader was extremely pissed off when he found out he had Luke and the Emperor had been lying to him.

The new Vader comic could also show us Vader being rather pissed if he finds out more about Padme's death. I'm hoping for some conflict between him and Emperor Palpatine, but that might be a pipe dream :/

Galan007
Yeah, Vader was absolutely furious when he found out that Luke was alive, and Palpatine had evidently hidden it from him. That is probably when he started toying with the notion of killing Palpatine, tbh.

I'm curious to see how the current series expands on this Padme plot. Not sure where they could go with it, unless Vader finds out that he didn't actually kill her directly or somesuch..?

Inedian
She was an easy fight for Vader... quickly lost round one and round two... the match was ridicuously far from close. Vader also known to wear opponent down, not to finish them quickly. Ahsoka was a very easy match.

Yoda stomps.

YousufKhan1212
^ lies.

Inedian
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
^ lies.

You wish.

Darth Thor
Vader was her clear superior in both Force and Sabers. But she put up as good a fight as anyone could sans the few elite.

Her main appearance in S4 was right after her Vader fight. But if you mean the post ROTJ version, then who knows. Im sure its Filonis intention to make her the next Yoda.

Bergmar
My opinion Ahsoka Rebels=Aayla Secura

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Scizard
Yeah that's what I meant. I took it to be either prime (up until that point) or this is the darkest most "Vadery" that it gets, there's no light in him at this point.

I think "prime" just means "up until that point" tbh, since the context includes "since" irrc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.