Remember when Adam Schiff said he had direct evidence of collusion with Russia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
House intel transcripts show no evidence of trump russia collusion

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, we all know that shifty Schiff is a slimy lying bastard.

eThneoLgrRnae
Edit: Oops... wrong thread. Sorry

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Steele was banished at some points from working for the FBIlaughing out loud

Oh my

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-intel-transcripts-unnamed-special-agent-steele-banished

snowdragon
It's been clear that Schiff has been lying, to bad there will be no repercussions to the individuals that brought this about from congress to our intelligence agencies.

From news agencies to congress to intelligence agencies, nothing has been more corrosive to our form of representive govt then our own internal factions......lulz russia.

BrolyBlack
You wont find a single leftists here that will admit he was lying this whole time.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You wont find a single leftists here that will admit he was lying this whole time.

Now to be fair you might find one or two, but they'd probably deflect to Trump.

BrolyBlack
Mark my words, not one will admit it in a serious way.

Surtur
If they don't deflect to "Trump lied" I think they will trot out the "he invited russia to go after her emails!" shtick. You can tell they are desperate when they do that. You know even they don't really even believe what they are saying.

Silent Master
I feel like ruining someone's day, so

G9OLU0Dk02o

Surtur
Remember he said he saw evidence of collusion, direct evidence. So they can't even try to wiggle out of this with "Well Trump welcomed help!". Also Clapper hinted at this too on tv but in the transcripts he says nope he saw none.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Surtur
I just wanna be clear, cuz leftists call Trumpers cultists and say they don't acknowledge reality. I wanna give leftists an option to show they are different: you DO acknowledge Schiff lied about his evidence of collusion, right? You can acknowledge that reality?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I just wanna be clear, cuz leftists call Trumpers cultists and say they don't acknowledge reality. I wanna give leftists an option to show they are different: you DO acknowledge Schiff lied about his evidence of collusion, right? You can acknowledge that reality?

Tree-hugging hippie liberal, here.

I do acknowledge that Schiff lied.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Tree-hugging hippie liberal, here.

I do acknowledge that Schiff lied.

Gonna ignore your sexual assault of trees and note liberals are not leftists.

Unless, have you found yourself at a college campus lately setting shit on fire cuz someone you don't like was speaking?

SquallX

Surtur
He said liberal.

Leftists are the pieces of shit who burn shit down cuz they get angry over a speech. They are stupid, racist, and all around awful people.

Liberals are the ones who go "Well if I don't like the person speaking I won't attend the speech, but I won't try to stop it".

dadudemon

eThneoLgrRnae
Technically, yes, liberals are center-left but nowadays when people use the term 'leftists' they are referring to these far left crazy sjw types who're obsessed with stupid shit like identity politics.

Those people don't care about personal freedoms if it gets in the way of their politics. Calling them "liberals" is an insult to true, classical liberals.

Btw, that chart you showed is bullshit. Libertarians are center right regardless of what it says.

dadudemon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Technically, yes, liberals are center-left

No, liberals are not center left. Neither are Green Partiers. They are libertarian + left. They are not extreme left, however.

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Btw, that chart you showed is bullshit. Libertarians are center right regardless of what it says.

You can't use political science terms and then deny the definitions of the terms you're using.

That's like getting a car and calling the wheels the engine or some stupid shit.

Libertariansm spans all the way from extreme right to extreme left. It sits opposite the axis of authoritarianism.

The type of libertarian you describe is a small example of many types of libertarians.

There are also libertarian anarchists or "Anarcho-Libertarianism." That's super far left.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.