The Medium (XSX)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
Yw2DGm280Pg&feature=emb_title

If you've ever played any Silent Hill game other than Downpour, that music should sound familiar. Akira Yamaoka is one of two composers making the soundtrack for this game. It's psychological horror in third person, and heavily inspired by Silent Hill 2. Everything sounds great right?

Temper your expectations. It's the devs who made Layers of Fear and Blair Witch (both of which were mediocre). Lets hope this game has combat/mechanics outside of walking around. Also, this game has been confirmed to be Xbox Series X exclusive, which is great! I'm assuming that means the devs got that Microsoft funding to flesh things out. Lets hope for some proper survival horror.

Arachnid1
lMgm0GdMeZE

Please don't let me down.

Smasandian
It's also available on Windows. I don't think there is any console exclusives for the new Xbox...unless the game developers are not doing a Windows version.

Looks neat...and looks terrifying...but I wonder how the whole dual dimensions thing is. Considering its Xbox Game Pass day 1...will try it for sure.

cdtm
Silent Hill was never good anyways.

Now Eternal Darkness, that is creep show central.

E.g., not this game.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by cdtm
Silent Hill was never good anyways.

Now Eternal Darkness, that is creep show central.

E.g., not this game. How is everything you post so consistently and extremely wrong? Do you go out of your way to build your entire personality out of contrarian viewpoints?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.