California Gov orders mail in ballots for November

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Tons of cheating for sure to happen

Robtard
Paper voting is smart, as there's a physical trail.

Even your god-king Trump agrees here. Broken clock and all, as that saying goes.

BrolyBlack
**** you, Robtard!!

Eon Blue
Robtard is just so cringeworthy.

eThneoLgrRnae
For once, I actually agree with Rob. Paper mail-in voting is smart... IF YOU'RE AN ANTI-TRUMPER because it makes it easier for your side to cheat and democrats know damn well they need to cheat in order to stand a chance in Hell of defeating Trump. thumb up

snowdragon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
For once, I actually agree with Rob. Paper mail-in voting is smart... IF YOU'RE AN ANTI-TRUMPER because it makes it easier for your side to cheat and democrats know damn well they need to cheat in order to stand a chance in Hell of defeating Trump. thumb up

Who cares really, we know California votes blue. That's where the EC comes into play.

Robtard
The corrupt electoral college which is slanted to always favor Republicans. Really needs to be one citizen = one vote and whomever gets the most votes wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

I'm a "corrupt anti-Trumper" in your view and I'm all for paper voting trails. That must have ruined your frail mind.

BackFire

BrolyBlack
Probably a lot, voting shouldn't even be legal in California, and twice as illegal for you, I dont trust who your going to vote forthumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
The corrupt electoral college which is slanted to always favor Republicans. Really needs to be one citizen = one vote and whomever gets the most votes wins.

Sounds like the founders wanted Republicans in charge then, Always Trust the Founding Fathersthumb up

meep-meep

I agree with a general vote being the absolute deciding factor. Why do you think the electoral college favors Republicans, though?

BackFire

BrolyBlack
Agreedthumb up

dadudemon
Paper voting is smart, as there's a physical trail.

Even your god-king Trump agrees here. Broken clock and all, as that saying goes.

I'll keep you posted but I'm going to start working on a software-solution with my coworker for rank-choice voting.

We reject the notion that paper-voting is more secure than electronic voting.

smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Sounds like the founders wanted Republicans in charge then, Always Trust the Founding Fathersthumb up

Amen. They were far wiser and smarter than all of these snotty little know-it-alls today who're always b*itching about how "corrupt" the electoral college is and thinking they know better than our founders.

"Duh, yeah but the founders were slavers her derp!"-- typical moronic leftist reply

Thank God for the wisdom of our founders in giving us a Constitutional Republic instead of a pure democracy which is one of the worst forms of government. Thank God our elections are decided by the EC instead of a stupid popular vote which would make it much easier to cheat (which is probably why leftists want it so damn much; same reason they want to do away with all mandatory id's before voting and switch to mail-in voting as well).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.