Former Top Obama official backtracks on all claims she made about Russian Collusion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Now says she knew nothing about any Russian collusion

BrolyBlack
Evelyn Farkas, a former Obama administration official who previously encouraged congressional staffers to gather evidence of alleged collusion between President Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia and said she "knew" there was additional such information out there, admitted she did not know such information existed in a 2017 interview with congressional investigators.

Transcripts from dozens of such interviews were released Thursday by the House Intelligence Committee.

Farkas, who previously served as the deputy assistant secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia, said on MSNBC in 2017 that she "was urging my former colleagues, and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill... Get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration, because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior people that left. So it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy."

dadudemon
Good stuff.

I'd like the country to undo all the damage and harm that the Dems and the mainstream media caused after Trump was elected.

Enough of the sedition and treason.

BrolyBlack
Former Obama defense official admitted under oath that she lied on MSNBC about having Trump-Russia collusion evidence

Link

dadudemon
Lying under oath? Weird.

That's perjury, right?

BrolyBlack
No, under oath, she admitted she lied on TV, so she told the truth she lied, but she didnt lie under oath.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
No, under oath, she admitted she lied on TV, so she told the truth she lied, but she didnt lie under oath.

Ahh, makes sense. She wouldn't dare risk criminal charges.

snowdragon
Originally posted by dadudemon
Good stuff.

I'd like the country to undo all the damage and harm that the Dems and the mainstream media caused after Trump was elected.

Enough of the sedition and treason. wink

Surtur
Lol so she pulled a Schiff.

Surtur
Clapper was on CNN and said Russia was worse than Watergate. 10 days later he testified behind closed doors there was no evidence of collusion.

Lol.

BrolyBlack

Ayelewis

Silent Master
IOW, she lied.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
IOW, she lied.

Yeah I don't get why they can so quickly label anything Trump says as a lie but when it comes to democrats suddenly nuance is discovered. The same is true for sexual assault allegations.

dadudemon

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
Thanks for posting the transcript. I didn't know she lied that terribly and got her ass handed to her by Gowdy.

That's very shocking.

Lewis doesn't know how to read apparently,

Surtur
I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he can read, he just didn't like what he read and is attempting to gain entrance to the mental gymnastic olympics and thought this would be good training

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Lewis doesn't know how to read apparently,

Originally posted by Surtur
I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he can read, he just didn't like what he read and is attempting to gain entrance to the mental gymnastic olympics and thought this would be good training

I'm unsure what his motives are behind all the other stuff he was talking about but what I took away from his post was the transcript. He took the time to post it for us so I could finally read it. And boy does that clearly show how much of a giant and terrible liar Farkas is. The being under oath stuff and not wanting criminal charges for perjury sure is strong stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.