Poll: Alex Jones vs Robtard +1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Robtard (just like PB) likes to act all big and bad on the internet because he's safe behind his computer screen. Now, he's running his mouth off about being able to whip the extremely tough Alex Jones. Of course he isn't actually man enough to challenge Alex directly but let's pretend he did actually have the balls to do so.

I felt bad for Robbie because I felt like he was severely outclassed by Jones in toughness so I've decided to give him a teammate to help him out in this tough, uphill battle. Who is that teammate, exactly? None other than Eon Blue (lol). I know, I know, that's not much help for Rob, like, at all, but at least Rob won't get his butt kicked all alone lol.

So who wins? Actually, I already know who'd win but I'm curious to see just how many idiots would vote for Rob.

eThneoLgrRnae
Sorry about the double 'poll' in the title. I very rarely make polls. I think this is like only the second one I've ever done. A moderator can fix it if he likes.

Blakemore
dur

gold slorg
if it's a melee fight dunno

anybody 15+ with a functioning brain kills jones in anything related to debating tho

samhain
Robtard casts 'Wall Of Corned Beef' and can subsequently let Alex Jones eat himself to death or sneak around behind him for a jug slice.

Or.

Alex Jones casts 'Shatnershield', turning himself into William Shatner, thereby mesmerizing Rob, leaving him open to a multitude of attacks.

Don't know anything about Eon's likes and dislikes so can't really develop a tactic, that's an unknown factor for me. But I know Rob likes Bill Shatner and Alex Jones (in all probability) like corned beef. I mean, it's corned beef FFS, it's delicious and Alex Jones isn't a monster.

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
Alex can be beat by anyone easily. He's got so much glass in his jaw he should work at a China store with other easily breakable products.

dadudemon
Seems Robtard wins this easily.

eThneoLgrRnae
Wow. So far 4 morons have voted for wittle robbie and his wittle sidekick Eon. rolling on floor laughing laughing

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/cDRL0kL.png

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Robtard (just like PB) likes to act all big and bad on the internet because he's safe behind his computer screen. Now, he's running his mouth off about being able to whip the extremely tough Alex Jones. Of course he isn't actually man enough to challenge Alex directly but let's pretend he did actually have the balls to do so.

I felt bad for Robbie because I felt like he was severely outclassed by Jones in toughness so I've decided to give him a teammate to help him out in this tough, uphill battle. Who is that teammate, exactly? None other than Eon Blue (lol). I know, I know, that's not much help for Rob, like, at all, but at least Rob won't get his butt kicked all alone lol.

So who wins? Actually, I already know who'd win but I'm curious to see just how many idiots would vote for Rob. dur stay thirsty ethneo

BrolyBlack

Ayelewis
What's with the influx of retards starting these s hit posting threads. And this is a "call out" thread.

Defined by IMDB v2 forums as: "No 'call-out' threads. Defined as threads created for the purpose of ridiculing, harassing, or otherwise antagonizing members of this forum, "call-out" threads are not allowed."

BackFire

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack

NemeBro
I don't know who wins this fight, but I do know I'd beat eThneoLgrRnae's geriatric gen x arthritis-having ass with no effort.

eThneoLgrRnae
So, there are 9 idiots so far. Either that or they are just all blinded for their hatred of the man who played a major role in getting Trump elected and as such would vote for basically anyone on the left to win against Jones.

Now only if Rob actually had the balls to try and prove to you all that you were "right" by challenging Jones directly. Alas, he doesn't...so, we'll never get to actually see it. Which means I guess all of you Jones haters will just have to be satisfied with pretending Rob would win. No big deal, right? I mean, that's what y'all do on a pretty much daily basis anyway: pretend winning. wink

Old Man Whirly!
So, there are 9 idiots so far. Either that or they are just all blinded for their hatred of the man who played a major role in getting Trump elected and as such would vote for basically anyone on the left to win against Jones.

Now only if Rob actually had the balls to try and prove to you all that you were "right" by challenging Jones directly. Alas, he doesn't...so, we'll never get to actually see it. Which means I guess all of you Jones haters will just have to be satisfied with pretending Rob would win. No big deal, right? I mean, that's what y'all do on a pretty much daily basis anyway: pretend winning. wink dur

Old Man Whirly!

Now only if Rob actually had the balls to try and prove to you all that you were "right" by challenging Jones directly. Alas, he doesn't...so, we'll never get to actually see it. Which means I guess all of you Jones haters will just have to be satisfied with pretending Rob would win. No big deal, right? I mean, that's what y'all do on a pretty much daily basis anyway: pretend winning. wink dur

dadudemon

https://i.imgur.com/cDRL0kL.png

Robtard
Star/fly, you need to active more of your accounts to vote in the poll. I voted the bottom one because I felt bad for you and your thread sad

Robtard

Blakemore
I only vote for "f*ck you Robtard"

LordofBrooklyn
Alex Jones via overhand right!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Alex Jones via overhand right! LOB Prediction... Just check out the sports forum for the last time he was right laughing

Badabing
Alex Jones via overhand right! dur

Rob wins by beating Alex Jones to death using BrokyBack as a swamp donkey bludgeon. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
dur

Rob wins by beating Alex Jones to death using BrokyBack as a swamp donkey bludgeon. thumb up thumb up seems a very likely scenario.

Flyattractor
Alex just sits on Robbie until He passes out via lack of oxygen.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Alex just sits on Robbie until He passes out via lack of oxygen. thumb up I can see Alex getting anyone to pass out if he gains a top position and is able to bri g his weight to bear.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
dur

Rob wins by beating Alex Jones to death using BrokyBack as a swamp donkey bludgeon. thumb up Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up seems a very likely scenario.

A MERE BACKHAND FROM THE MIGHTY LOB WOULD BREAK BOTH YOUR FACES SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up I can see Alex getting anyone to pass out if he gains a top position and is able to bri g his weight to bear.

Yeah. I always think of that scene from the First Expendables Movie ( I think) where they make it look like Dolph Lundgren and Jet Li are going to Fight. Classic David Vs Goliath scenario but then Dolph just breaks down and starts crying and collapses on Jet and Jet makes the "you are gonna crush me you big oaf" face!

Love it!

Robtard
Alex Jones via overhand right!

You probably didn't intend it, but that seems like a reference to the criminally underrated film 'The Great White Hype (1996)'.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Robtard
You probably didn't intend it, but that seems like a reference to the criminally underrated film 'The Great White Hype (1996)'.

That movie is a classic.

It is primed for a remake.

Robtard's standard for fitness- "I'm in shape" "Round is a shape"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.