Rhino vs. Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
No BFR

Who wins

juggernaut74
Blob wins.

Glorificus
Blob.

I don't think Rhino can really even hurt Blob, unless he gets creative and finds some way to block Blob's nostrils and mouth to suffocate him.

Maybe if he can find a way to use his horn to gouge Blob's eyes out and somehow pierce his brain? But I don't see Blob letting him get close enough to pull something like that off.

xXI_wing_IXx
Blob sits on Rhino's face

Smurph
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
Blob sits on Rhino's face ermm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Smurph
ermm

It is KMC.

I'm surprised nobody posted that sooner.

Smurph

StiltmanFTW
I'm getting senile.

Besides, I was masturbating to something else at the time.

zopzop
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Blob wins.
thumb up
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm getting senile.

Besides, I was masturbating to something else at the time.
LOL.

StyleTime
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
Blob sits on Rhino's face
Well, Blob does have a habit of face-sitting his enemies.

Even AoA Blob did it to Fantomex, with Deadpool warning about prostate misdirection. Fantomex's reaction after being freed by Famine was great.

StiltmanFTW
Ultimate Blob (well, Magician's construct, actually) sitting on Jean was funny, too.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ultimate Blob (well, Magician's construct, actually) sitting on Jean was funny, too.
thumb up Yeah, he wanted her face bad. When he told her, "Like you haven't been enjoying every second of this" .... sick. Or maybe droolio?

Planet X Blob also gave a nice face-sitting session to Doom.

That What The...!? series Blob did it too, although he missed Spiderman's face in his rage. Not sure what that world is even called. Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.