no morals flash vs no morals Superman v Diana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
theyre both operating at full capacity

no bfr

everything goes

neither are holding back, everybody is at full power, all of them can use whatever they have in their arsenal

no cis/pis for all combatants

Flash is (Wally)

https://i.postimg.cc/N9cGwRry/maxresdefault.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/m1ZbPRjB/13d07432a09e8340bcb65e1067645675.jpg

carver9
Team. Either solos tbh and that's if we use on panel evidence.

DarkSaint85
Lmao I'm not sure Carver reads.....

Either that or Alberto can't type. Pick your poison.

-Pr-
Are Superman and Diana a team or is this a triple threat?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by -Pr-
Are Superman and Diana a team or is this a triple threat?

triple threat

-Pr-
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
triple threat

Okay cool. Diana dies. Superman or Wally wins.

carver9
Okay cool. Diana dies. Superman or Wally wins.

Nope

DarkSaint85
But Carver, earlier you said either on team Superman/Diana (if there was such a thing) could solo lmao.

-Pr-
Diana is the slowest of the three, and in this thread, I don't see how that wouldn't count.

carver9
Diana is the slowest of the three, and in this thread, I don't see how that wouldn't count.

She's not the slowest though and this has been proven on multiple of occasions. Her running speed might be the slowest but her combat speed is above most.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
She's not the slowest though and this has been proven on multiple of occasions. Her running speed might be the slowest but her combat speed is above most.

Yes she is.
No it hasn't.

Nobody said she was slow. Just that she's the slowest of the three here, which she is. And even if you want to argue that her reflex speed is close to Superman's, her travel speed isn't, and you need both in this fight.

carver9
Yes she is.
No it hasn't.

Nobody said she was slow. Just that she's the slowest of the three here, which she is. And even if you want to argue that her reflex speed is close to Superman's, her travel speed isn't, and you need both in this fight.

Her reflex skills are superior is what I am saying. She's already proven this.

CosmicComet
If her reflexes are so superior there wouldn't be moments where she was frozen stiff to both of them.

carver9
When? Remember, we are discussing Rebirth Diana.

carver9
Superman amped off of infinite energy vs Diana (stay still)...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicnewbies.com/2015/12/30/superman-vs-wonder-woman-darkseid-war/amp/

-Pr-
Her reflex skills are superior is what I am saying. She's already proven this.

No she hasn't.

When? Remember, we are discussing Rebirth Diana.

Did you read Doomsday Clock yet?

Superman amped off of infinite energy vs Diana (stay still)...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicnewbies.com/2015/12/30/superman-vs-wonder-woman-darkseid-war/amp/

...You've been here sixteen years, and still ignore the rules about compromised characters?

Insane Titan
Superman wins.

The constant anti superman stuff is getting boring AF now. Surely adults must be able to overcome a inferiority complex about a fictional character by now.

carver9
No she hasn't.

Did you read Doomsday Clock yet?

...You've been here sixteen years, and still ignore the rules about compromised characters?

I'm so confused. We have mods that used a compromised Hulk as a showing for Hulk. SMH.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Superman wins.

The constant anti superman stuff is getting boring AF now. Surely adults must be able to overcome a inferiority complex about a fictional character by now.

Yeah. Jealousy is ugly.

I'm so confused. We have mods that used a compromised Hulk as a showing for Hulk. SMH.

And which one would that be?

Your fake confusion is funny though.

JBL
WW or Flash, won't be easy, but both of their reflex speed is superior to Supermans.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
WW or Flash, won't be easy, but both of their reflex speed is superior to Supermans. your 5 year old told you this?

carver9
Yeah. Jealousy is ugly.

And which one would that be?

Your fake confusion is funny though.

Does this fight count against Hulk?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1adc565bf6a53e696323a38ccd1000b6

DarkSaint85
Get em carver!

-Pr-
Does this fight count against Hulk?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1adc565bf6a53e696323a38ccd1000b6

I haven't read the issue, but if he is being puppeted as it implies, then no, obviously it would fall under mind-control and so forth.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Diana has that shattered god feat, not sure whats your thoughts on it though. IMO it was ridiculously fast

carver9
I haven't read the issue, but if he is being puppeted as it implies, then no, obviously it would fall under mind-control and so forth.

Yes, he is being puppeted. Since you've said this, I have no further discussion about any of the showings mentioned here.

smile

I won't call out all who said this showing is legit for both Ben and Hulk.

Diesldude

carver9
HE WAS BEING CONTROLLED and Puppet Master said that Hulk wanted to kill him. We do not know the truth to that statement. If Hulk wanted to kill him, he would've did it when he got up off the ground and went to puppet master location to break his bones. Do not debate this.

-Pr-

Diesldude
HE WAS BEING CONTROLLED and Puppet Master said that Hulk wanted to kill him. We do not know the truth to that statement. If Hulk wanted to kill him, he would've did it when he got up off the ground and went to puppet master location to break his bones. Do not debate this.

Not worth my time to debate this. Getting boring always proving your wrong. thumb up

Diesldude

JBL
Originally posted by Diesldude
your 5 year old told you this? No, Batman told it to Superman to his face in a comic book. So go cry to Batman.

DarkSaint85
Using pretty poor analogy, IIRC.

And that is coming from me, who loves a good analogy.

JBL
Yeah, saying that someone is faster in travel speed yet slower in reflex speed is sooooo horrible.lmao. the excuses for Superman gets better and better each day.

-Pr-
If only your attempts at cherry picking did too, but alas...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Yeah, saying that someone is faster in travel speed yet slower in reflex speed is sooooo horrible.lmao. the excuses for Superman gets better and better each day.

Well he compared Usain Bolt - a human - to Bruce - also a human.

When we have DC saying that Superman is far faster than WW. Faster even than personifications of death, faster than goddesses....using the analogy of two humans when comparing an alien and a goddess is a bit iffy.

Moreover, the gulf in travel speed between Superman and WW is far wider than that between Bruce and Bolt.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
No, Batman told it to Superman to his face in a comic book. So go cry to Batman. you getting info from your 5 year old son is more believable. thumb up

JBL
you getting info from your 5 year old son is more believable. thumb up So you don't believe Batman why?

-Pr-
Amazing how you want people to believe "Batman" but not the mountain of feats. And that would be without considering the fact that McDuffie only wrote that because he had an axe to grind and had a fundamental misunderstanding of how reflexes work.

Sure, the page is canon. It's also canon that Batman was wrong.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
WW or Flash, won't be easy, but both of their reflex speed is superior to Supermans. Current Superman has feats better than attosecond reactions. WW has no feats above that.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Current Superman has feats better than attosecond reactions. WW has no feats above that.

Post them

DarkSaint85
Rebuilding the moon. We've all seen them carter. You're boring.

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Rebuilding the moon. We've all seen them carter. You're boring. While holding a conversation with Batman. That alone tells you that if he was holding a conversation with a regular human, he was not moving that fast. No way in hell he could have held a conversation with Batman moving at attosecond speed. It is so very easy to debunk Superman fans when they try and twist what was clearly shown in a scan.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
While holding a conversation with Batman. That alone tells you that if he was holding a conversation with a regular human, he was not moving that fast. No way in hell he could have held a conversation with Batman moving at attosecond speed. It is so very easy to debunk Superman fans when they try and twist what was clearly shown in a scan.

Why can't he multitask at two different speeds? Even I (and I am no Superman) am able to play the piano pretty quickly whilst talking at normal speed.

Guitarists and drummers do the same.

But we can entertain your logic. So you're saying he was putting the moon back together SLOWLY?

JBL
Why can't he multitask at two different speeds? Even I (and I am no Superman) am able to play the piano pretty quickly whilst talking at normal speed.

But we can entertain your logic. So you're saying he was putting the moon back together SLOWLY? if I'm moving at attosecond speed with my body,then my speech is the same. He was holding a conversation with Batman, Batman is NOT attosecond in anything. When Superman failed to catch those two flashes, what did they have to do to see that they looked like they were arguing??? When flash and zoom were moving at light speed fighting, do you thing Batman could have had a conversation with them. When Superman took Batman away far slower than attoseconds, Batman didn't have time to say anything. Now, are you saying that Batman has attosecond perception??

JBL

But we can entertain your logic. So you're saying he was putting the moon back together SLOWLY? All those are sitting still. Not moving their entire body around at high speed. Terrible analogy.

Diesldude

JBL
Rebuilding the moon. We've all seen them carter. You're boring. You yourself CLAIMED that it took Superman 'no time' to rebuild the moon and answered h1 lying faster than attoseconds feats by bring up the moon feat. So in your eyes, Batman has a feat of attosecond perception and holding a conversation with superman that took ' no time'

JBL
Diesldude, go cry to the writers who had Superman hold the conversation with Batman to show you that it took time for your lover to put the moon back together. I don't care if Superman put the moon back together before flash can run 5 yards. Just don't lie about how fast he did it.

JBL
I swear, Everytime someone question a blown out of proportion feat of Superman, some deranged Superman fan comes running claiming butthurt. H1 and saint CLAIMED the moon feat took place in attoseconds, that means that Batman was talking to Superman in the span of attoseconds. Like the conversation between flash and Superman in that diner. Batman is now on the level of Superman and flash in perception now. He's my new hero👍

Diesldude

JBL
LMAO, the CLAIM is that he did the feat in attoseconds. Learn how to read and comprehend. If the feat took place in attoseconds, then the conversation took place in attoseconds, if the conversation took place in attoseconds, then the characters were operating at attoseconds. Stick with the subject which is attoseconds.

Diesldude

Magnon
Originally posted by JBL
if I'm moving at attosecond speed with my body,then my speech is the same. He was holding a conversation with Batman, Batman is NOT attosecond in anything. When Superman failed to catch those two flashes, what did they have to do to see that they looked like they were arguing??? When flash and zoom were moving at light speed fighting, do you thing Batman could have had a conversation with them. When Superman took Batman away far slower than attoseconds, Batman didn't have time to say anything. Now, are you saying that Batman has attosecond perception??
Superman can move at attosecond speeds while holding a conversation at normal speeds. He's that awesome.

Diesldude

JBL
If he put the moon back together in attoseconds, how can he talk to Batman is seconds? that would mean that he was done putting the moon back together and then talk to Batman. Yet he was talking to Batman while he was doing it. Amazing.

Magnon
Originally posted by JBL
If he put the moon back together in attoseconds, how can he talk to Batman is seconds? that would mean that he was done putting the moon back together and then talk to Batman. Yet he was talking to Batman while he was doing it. Amazing.
You're delusional. Who said anything about putting the moon back together in attoseconds?

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
If he put the moon back together in attoseconds, how can he talk to Batman is seconds? that would mean that he was done putting the moon back together and then talk to Batman. Yet he was talking to Batman while he was doing it. Amazing. who said he put the moon back in attoseconds. Find the post buddy or stfu already.

Diesldude

Magnon

Diesldude
Originally posted by Magnon
Sorry, I operated at attosecond speed there.

And I was only an attosecond or 2 behind. thumb up

JBL
When Carver asked for proof of attosecond reaction, they brought up the moon feat. So something about that moon feat better be attosecond. Get it now idiot? Superman did two things, put the moon back together and talk to Batman. WHICH ONE WAS ATTOSECONDS GENIUS!!!!

Diesldude

JBL
There was nothing in that feat that showed attosecond anything.

JBL
You're delusional. Who said anything about putting the moon back together in attoseconds? Something in that moon rebuilding feat better be attosecond. A statement from h1 is not proof. What did Superman do in that feat that was attosecond anything?

Magnon

-Pr-
So...

Yes, he is being puppeted. Since you've said this, I have no further discussion about any of the showings mentioned here.

smile

I won't call out all who said this showing is legit for both Ben and Hulk.

WTF?

carver9
So...

WTF?

I was saying that I will no longer discuss anything that was mentioned here since you cleared up that being controlled doesn't equal a true showing for the character that is being taken over.

-Pr-
Mhmm.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
I swear, Everytime someone question a blown out of proportion feat of Superman, some deranged Superman fan comes running claiming butthurt. H1 and saint CLAIMED the moon feat took place in attoseconds, that means that Batman was talking to Superman in the span of attoseconds. Like the conversation between flash and Superman in that diner. Batman is now on the level of Superman and flash in perception now. He's my new hero👍

Erm, no I didn't. I don't speak for H1, but I never claimed the entire rebuilding feat took place in an attosecond. Please don't make things up to cover your lack of comprehension

Sin I AM
Diesel & JBL beef is highly amusing. Please continue

Diesldude

JBL
Oh I'm sorry, Phil did the math. Could you get him to do the math on Batman dodging bullets, lasers and the Omega beams? Smfh.

Magnon
Originally posted by JBL
Oh I'm sorry, Phil did the math. Could you get him to do the math on Batman dodging bullets, lasers and the Omega beams? Smfh.
If ad hominem is the best you can do here I guess it's safe to say that "concession accepted".

JBL
If ad hominem is the best you can do here I guess it's safe to say that "concession accepted". And if you think Phil's math determines a comic book characters speed or perception. Then concession accepted.

Diesldude

Magnon
Originally posted by JBL
And if you think Phil's math determines a comic book characters speed or perception. Then concession accepted.
Math is almost always used when assessing how good a speed feat is. Flash evacuating a city, Gladiator moving from A to B within time T, etc.

It most certainly is a much better way than to go by your incompetent, unfounded and extremely biased opinions. thumb up

JBL
Two Superman fans agreeing with each other. Smfh. I want the both of you to show attosecond anything stated in that moon rebuilding scan. I don't want phils ( another Superman fan) math. I don't want h1 ( another Superman fan) math. I don't want supermans fans guessing or sugar coating. I don't want any other scans. We are talking about the moon rebuilding. Show us all from the comic and feat itself where it's stated attosecond in ANYTHING IR SHUT UP.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Two Superman fans agreeing with each other. Smfh. I want the both of you to show attosecond anything stated in that moon rebuilding scan. I don't want phils ( another Superman fan) math. I don't want h1 ( another Superman fan) math. I don't want supermans fans guessing or sugar coating. I don't want any other scans. We are talking about the moon rebuilding. Show us all from the comic and feat itself where it's stated attosecond in ANYTHING IR SHUT UP.

In your view, How long did it take to rebuild the moon?

JBL
Math is almost always used when assessing how good a speed feat is. Flash evacuating a city, Gladiator moving from A to B within time T, etc.

It most certainly is a much better way than to go by your incompetent, unfounded and extremely biased opinions. thumb up It was stated IN THE BOOK that flash evacuating that city was just under light speed. I don't care what you bias Superman fans calculated with your real-life math, the book said JUST UNDER LIGHT SPEED. That's ALL we need. But you Superman or should I say DC bias fans want to take over the writers book and insert your own speed for the sake of DC bias.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL

So what is your logic?

That Superman rebuilt the moon in years? Months? Days? What does your reasoning and logic tell you?

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
It was stated IN THE BOOK that flash evacuating that city was just under light speed. I don't care what you bias Superman fans calculated with your real-life math, the book said JUST UNDER LIGHT SPEED. That's ALL we need. But you Superman or should I say DC bias fans want to take over the writers book and insert your own speed for the sake of DC bias.

This guy trying to change the topic. SMH

JBL
In your view, How long did it take to rebuild the moon? Go ask Phil or H1 to use their real life math to make it as fast as possible, you Superman fans Love and accept that for obvious reasons. To fans with common sense and reading comprehension, it was fast but nowhere as fast as you bias fans claim. The word attosecond was put in by fans. No quantifiable time limit was given. Live with it.

CosmicComet
Answer the question or your moobs are as bad as the actual JBL's was.

How long did it take?

JBL
So what is your logic?

That Superman rebuilt the moon in years? Months? Days? What does your reasoning and logic tell you? I don't care if he did it a million times faster than a attosecond. I'm asking where did you and others get attosecond from in anything related to that feat. Cause real life fan math won't cut it.

JBL
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Answer the question or your moobs are as bad as the actual JBL's was.

How long did it take? How long did it state in the comic did it take him? Don't ask me. I'm not adding or subtracting anything from the feat

Magnon
Originally posted by JBL
Go ask Phil or H1 to use their real life math to make it as fast as possible, you Superman fans Love and accept that for obvious reasons. To fans with common sense and reading comprehension, it was fast but nowhere as fast as you bias fans claim. The word attosecond was put in by fans. No quantifiable time limit was given. Live with it.
As I said, math is heck of a lot better way to analyse speed feats than your incompetent, unfounded and extremely biased opinions. thumb up

Unless the narration states the exact number for speed, maths/physics is the best way to analyse it (usually, from the distance traveled and time). In cases where the narration contradicts either itself or what's shown on panel the feat remains ambiguous. Luckily, there are no such contradictions present in Superman's moon rebuilding feat.

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
I don't care if he did it a million times faster than a attosecond. I'm asking where did you and others get attosecond from in anything related to that feat. Cause real life fan math won't cut it.

Because the comic didn't show him taking years or months or days or even hours.

He did it in the time it took him to have a normal speed conversation with Batman. No adding, no subtracting, it is literally shown in the comic.

And as I said before, him having a normal speed conversation doesn't mean his hands etc can't move at a different speed. Humans do it all the time - look at any good guitarist/lead singer, or drummer/singer.

Diesldude

JBL
As I said, math is heck of a lot better way to analyse speed feats than your incompetent, unfounded and extremely biased opinions. thumb up

Unless the narration states the exact number for speed, maths/physics is the best way to analyse it (usually, from the distance traveled and time). In cases where the narration contradicts either itself or what's shown on panel the feat remains ambiguous. Luckily, there are no such contradictions present in Superman's moon rebuilding feat. Real life math and physics DO NOT WORK FOR A COMIC BOOK FEAT. If we apply real life math and physics to comics, then 99 percent of the heros and villains would not be able to do what they do.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Real life math and physics DO NOT WORK FOR A COMIC BOOK FEAT. If we apply real life math and physics to comics, then 99 percent of the heros and villains would not be able to do what they do.

Then do you not use logic and reasoning then? Do you just read the comic and go yes, Superman rebuilt the moon over hundreds of years?

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Superman rebuilding that moon is no doubt superman's greatest speed feat

I'll calc it sometime in the future but the speed at which he done so is def insane

JBL
Then do you not use logic and reasoning then? Do you just read the comic and go yes, Superman rebuilt the moon over hundreds of years? Did it state in the book that it took him over a hundred years?

JBL
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Superman rebuilding that moon is no doubt superman's greatest speed feat

I'll calc it sometime in the future but the speed at which he done so is def insane It's a great feat. So please calculate the speed in which he did it by all means.

Diesldude

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Did it state in the book that it took him over a hundred years? why are you evading the question?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Did it state in the book that it took him over a hundred years?

So what's your reasoning?

The book shows that he did it in the time it took to have a conversation with Batman.

JBL
why are you evading the question? I'm the one asking the question. Where did you Superman fans get attosecond in anything related to that scan? Don't ask me how fast he did it. YOU claim he did it so fast. YOU give the speed. Don't ask me, I don't guess or try to give the fastest time because it's superman. The burden of proof is on you Superman bias fans. Not me.

AlbertoJohnAvil
@diesl

um no lol I already did one on his recent chains feat, it's a lowball calc though

https://i.postimg.cc/233jHxC7/Screenshot-169.png

JBL
So what's your reasoning?

The book shows that he did it in the time it took to have a conversation with Batman. Bingo! Batman is the key 👍

DarkSaint85
Yeah? I already gave an explanation for it?

So what is YOUR reasoning?

JBL
Yeah? I already gave an explanation for it?

So what is YOUR reasoning? Sigh! Let's assume it took him one second ok? Now that would mean he had a conversation with Batman in one second. So we can eliminate one second or faster now right?

Magnon
Originally posted by JBL
Real life math and physics DO NOT WORK FOR A COMIC BOOK FEAT. If we apply real life math and physics to comics, then 99 percent of the heros and villains would not be able to do what they do.
Almost every comic book writer and reader subscribe to the definition that average speed is the distance traveled divided by the time taken, and to this being valid within the comic book universe. If something travels 100 miles in 1 hour then its average speed was 100 mph (miles-per-hour). If this didn't hold then the whole concept of speed would be meaningless within the comic book universe. Thus most writers and readers do subscribe to it. Even *you* subscribed to it when you made conclusions about Gladiator's speed in the Superman vs. Avengers thread.

But now that the same maths/physics makes Superman look too good for you, you immediately unsubscribe from it. That is dishonesty at the highest level.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Sigh! Let's assume it took him one second ok? Now that would mean he had a conversation with Batman in one second. So we can eliminate one second or faster now right?

Well...I don't think he had that conversation in a second, I'd assume a minute or two. But sure, we can take a second.

That would mean he assembled an entire moon in a second. That's crazy fast, and I can do the maths if you want?

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Real life math and physics DO NOT WORK FOR A COMIC BOOK FEAT.

Says ****ing who?

A large amount of feats are only impressive BECAUSE we have physics and math to measure them against in the first place.

JBL
Almost every comic book writer and reader subscribe to the definition that average speed is the distance traveled divided by the time taken, and to this being valid within the comic book universe. If something travels 100 miles in 1 hour then its average speed was 100 mph (miles-per-hour). If this didn't hold then the whole concept of speed would be meaningless within the comic book universe. Thus most writers and readers do subscribe to it. Even *you* subscribed to it when you made conclusions about Gladiator's speed in the Superman vs. Avengers thread.

But now that the same maths/physics makes Superman look too good for you, you immediately unsubscribe from it. That is dishonesty at the highest level. In that gladiator vs Superman thread it is clearly stated that gladiator covered galaxies in the blink of a God's eye. That's far faster speed then a conversation so to speak. I don't need math or anything else to know that's extremely fast. Had that been Superman, I would say the same thing.

JBL
It's like when Superman fans claim that Superman dodged the Omega beams that that was supposed to be traveling at lightspeed by their Accord, yet Batman dodged them. You don't need math and physics to know that they were nowhere near light-speed.but since it's Superman doing it they always want the best and fastest of everything

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
In that gladiator vs Superman thread it is clearly stated that gladiator covered galaxies in the blink of a God's eye. That's far faster speed then a conversation so to speak. I don't need math or anything else to know that's extremely fast. Had that been Superman, I would say the same thing.

So you didn't have numbers then, yet were happy to use it?

SquallX

SquallX

DarkSaint85
Hey now. Batman is a legit super lightspeeder.

Exhibit A:
https://i.imgur.com/9TmTmDW.jpg

Exhibit B:
https://i.imgur.com/jF6XHBS.jpg

Exhibit C:
https://i.imgur.com/8ZpkgHl.jpg

Exhibit D (where he dodges it AFTER they are fired AND Superman is bloodlusted):
https://i.postimg.cc/SxTc4HQs/RCO012-1485337935.jpg

I don't see why him dodging Omega Beams is anything special.

SquallX
Hey now. Batman is a legit super lightspeeder.

He is Batman.

Diesldude
You guys are just wasting time with JBL. he sticks his fingers in ears, puts on his sleep eye shade and dictates his post to his son to type. Next response from him wll probably go like this.

JBL: Superman rebuilt the moon at the speed of sound because he rebuilt it while having a conversation with batman. Batman wasn't that far from superman so the sound didnt even have to carry that far. Its just superman fans crying that he was faster than light. It says nowhere in the comic how fast superman was going but my 5 year old son spoke to his writer friend and he confirmed that superman was barely going as fast as sound. I'll take the words of the writer over all of you superman fans any time of the day.

StiltmanFTW

JBL
You guys are just wasting time with JBL. he sticks his fingers in ears, puts on his sleep eye shade and dictates his post to his son to type. Next response from him wll probably go like this.

JBL: Superman rebuilt the moon at the speed of sound because he rebuilt it while having a conversation with batman. Batman wasn't that far from superman so the sound didnt even have to carry that far. Its just superman fans crying that he was faster than light. It says nowhere in the comic how fast superman was going but my 5 year old son spoke to his writer friend and he confirmed that superman was barely going as fast as sound. I'll take the words of the writer over all of you superman fans any time of the day. Your love and bias for Superman had flared up again. Take your medication.

-Pr-
Using Batman is like using Wolverine. It almost never counts. WTF guys.

h1a8

Diesldude
Should traveling FTL be considered combat speed? Not like the gladiator feat where he flew in a straight line but in space they have to maneuver around space objects.

JBL
Should traveling FTL be considered combat speed? Not like the gladiator feat where he flew in a straight line but in space they have to maneuver around space objects. Lol, gladiator has you butthurt.👍. Did you see him flying in a straight line.lmao!

Diesldude

JBL
Smh, whatever happened to the old Superman fans? They atleast had an argument. Even abhil made sense and never resorted to crying. Miss those guys.

Magnon
Originally posted by JBL
In that gladiator vs Superman thread it is clearly stated that gladiator covered galaxies in the blink of a God's eye. That's far faster speed then a conversation so to speak. I don't need math or anything else to know that's extremely fast. Had that been Superman, I would say the same thing.
You are making an assumption about the duration of Heimdall's eye blink. If the blink lasted for, say, the age of universe then Glad's speed wasn't impressive at all. Thus, you have to make an assumption in order to arrive at your conclusion.

Similarly, if we make an equally reasonable assumption about the length of the trajectory Superman had to travel in order to fix the moon, we can see that Superman traveled much faster than Gladiator. In addition, Superman's feat includes operating, observing, and thinking at an extremely fast rate whereas Gladiator was simply traveling forward in a linear trajectory.

StiltmanFTW
Thanos is not faster than Steve in combat and reactions. Thor is not faster than Wolverine. Spider-Man is faster in combat than Firelord.

thumb up

Me and h1 agree on something... wow. Time to open champagne.

Yeah, seriously, those are the worst examples Squall could have used.

StiltmanFTW
Using Batman is like using Wolverine. It almost never counts. WTF guys.

One has powers and enhancements to explain half the shit he does.

The other one is a dude wearing a bat costume.

Anyway, street heroes have been dodging lasers for like a century, it's not anything new.

Bullets and lasers job a lot in comics.

DarkSaint85
Batman is Batman, wtf.

Everyone reported for low balling. Batman is a legit light speedster. That's how Superman was able to chat with him as he rebuilt the moon

StiltmanFTW
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/36/480x240/landscape-1473084274-cheryl-no.gif

JBL
You are making an assumption about the duration of Heimdall's eye blink. If the blink lasted for, say, the age of universe then Glad's speed wasn't impressive at all. Thus, you have to make an assumption in order to arrive at your conclusion.

Similarly, if we make an equally reasonable assumption about the length of the trajectory Superman had to travel in order to fix the moon, we can see that Superman traveled much faster than Gladiator. In addition, Superman's feat includes operating, observing, and thinking at an extremely fast rate whereas Gladiator was simply traveling forward in a linear trajectory. That blink was much much faster than that conversation. Gladiator was moving much faster.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
It's like when Superman fans claim that Superman dodged the Omega beams that that was supposed to be traveling at lightspeed by their Accord, yet Batman dodged them. You don't need math and physics to know that they were nowhere near light-speed.but since it's Superman doing it they always want the best and fastest of everything

Please show Batman dodging them.

carver9
People are making not smart statements. Heimdall role is to watch over the road. Why would his blink not be as fast (faster) than a normal human when his primary goal is to watch the freaking road in prevention of villains getting through or to transport someone. People say some or the most ridiculous crap to downplay a showing. Gladiator cross GALAXIES IN LESS THAN THE BLINK OF A GOD EYE. The best speed ft I've seen so far.

JBL
People are making not smart statements. Heimdall role is to watch over the road. Why would his blink not be as fast (faster) than a normal human when his primary goal is to watch the freaking road in prevention of villains getting through or to transport someone. People say some or the most ridiculous crap to downplay a showing. Gladiator cross GALAXIES IN LESS THAN THE BLINK OF A GOD EYE. The best speed ft I've seen so far. It's because they don't want anyone to out do Superman.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL

Originally posted by Delta1938
Please show Batman dodging them.

StiltmanFTW
People are making not smart statements. Heimdall role is to watch over the road. Why would his blink not be as fast (faster) than a normal human when his primary goal is to watch the freaking road in prevention of villains getting through or to transport someone. People say some or the most ridiculous crap to downplay a showing. Gladiator cross GALAXIES IN LESS THAN THE BLINK OF A GOD EYE. The best speed ft I've seen so far.

As good as it is, it gets diminished by what happens right afterwards.

JBL
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
As good as it is, it gets diminished by what happens right afterwards. True, but we are talking about Gladiator getting there in the blink of a God's eye. Not his battle which was obviously a lot slower.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
As good as it is, it gets diminished by what happens right afterwards.

And what is that?

carver9
Does anyone disagree with this? Its been spread across the internet...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterRant/comments/9o2erq/that_one_superman_feat_of_rebuilding_the_moon/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

StiltmanFTW
And what is that?

Heimdall blocking HV.

Then connecting with his first strike.

Shredding Gladiator's uniform and making him bleed.

So in the actual combat - where both characters were ready and aware of each other's presence - Kallark's performance left much to be desired.

Sorry, carver.

But don't fret; Clark's speed sucks in actual combat, too. He does have some nice high showings, but it's because he has more appearances.

Diesldude

JBL
Christ, gladiator slowed down and was talking to him. Gladiator blitzed attacked and unearthed a machine at near light velocity less than 10 yards away.

DarkSaint85
But the point is no numbers were given for the time.

Yet JBL seems perfectly fine with assumptions and guesses

JBL

Yet JBL seems perfectly fine with assumptions and guesses In the blink of a God's eye. That's the time it took gladiator to cross galaxies. Imagine me just 1 Galaxy away from you, then you blink your eyes and feel my fist side your head after you blink.

DarkSaint85
Yes, so no numbers given.

StiltmanFTW

JBL
Yes, so no numbers given. No number is needed when we know how fast a blink is and who was blinking. His senses are far better than supermans. Imagine Superman on the planet Mars and Batman calls him a punk ***** and Superman slaps the hair off of his face before he gets the word ***** out his mouth. That's fast, no number is needed. That's not a whole conversation. Its two words.

DarkSaint85
But you kept asking for hard numbers, not guesses or assumptions.

Moreover, rebuilding the moon is more complicated than travelling in a straight line.

h1a8

It's a travel feat, not a reaction or combat feat.
Superman has traveled to the center of the universe in moments.
Superman has traveled the length of a universe in 60 days

JBL
Superman has traveled the length of a universe in 60 days its a reaction feat, a travel feat and a visual feat.

Delta1938

Yet JBL seems perfectly fine with assumptions and guesses

"Rules for thee but not for me." And not just him.

JBL
But you kept asking for hard numbers, not guesses or assumptions.

Moreover, rebuilding the moon is more complicated than travelling in a straight line. And during that conversation with Batman, how many times do you think Batman blinked?

JBL
Superman has traveled the length of a universe in 60 days 60 days??? How many times do you think Superman blinked in 60 days? now calculate that and see how far Gladiator would have gotten and how fast since you love to calculation stuff.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>