How should the Democrats and Media be held accountable for the Russian Hoax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
That permanently destroyed our country and made it more partisan than its ever been.

They lied for four years about this, and it was all a lie.

Should the media lose there 1st amendment rights?

Should the democrats be charged with sedition and treason?

Something should be done, they tried to undo an election, and remove the President, and throw him in jail.

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
That permanently destroyed our country and made it more partisan than its ever been.

I don't think they destroyed our country however the media/democrats did create a hyper partisan enviroment.

They did lie ALOT and did so regarding very big topics, much more then what we even expect from many politicians and partisan media outlets.

Nope

Certain individuals should be held accountable but not the entire party also there were "republicans" that caused as many problems in our intel community.

This goes back to your origninal point, the hate and partisanship is in such full effect that getting a clear majority on punishing many of the individuals is rather difficult. Not only that regardless of the evidence we have now many on the left REFUSE to believe it and still want to play russia gate games (ha even Obama at this point.)

dadudemon
Should the media lose there 1st amendment rights?

Sort of. They need to be regulated and fines be implemented.

Should the democrats be charged with sedition and treason?

Yes. And executed.

Something should be done, they tried to undo an election, and remove the President, and throw him in jail.

And worked with foreign countries to undermine the US. That's treason. That's capital punishment. They should be executed.

Surtur
I put on a pair of steel toe boots and I kick them each in the shins.

Sweet Shin Music.

BackFire

BrolyBlack

BackFire
Are people being charged with crimes? Or are they being accused of crimes?

BrolyBlack
There is a huge investigation going on in the US Att office in CT about this and its a criminal investigation

snowdragon
There is a huge investigation going on in the US Att office in CT about this and its a criminal investigation

I really wish there would be some consequences for the individuals that undermined our democracy with Russia gate but I am not confident anything will happen to them.

Make no mistake, Democrats (including Obama) and left-leaning media outlets undermined our political process and trampled the rights of citizens in that process. And now they get book sales and million dollar contracts to opine on the same sites that spread HUGE lies to the US. eek!

Surtur

BackFire
Why not the balls?

dadudemon

BackFire

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Why not the balls?

Balls don't rhyme with chin

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't have the ability to vote for which news agencies stay in business or by how they represent the news (honestly or with lies and sensationalism).

Kind of like my vote.

Yeah, you're right. My vote is just as useless with who I give my business because it is determined by the masses.

CNN, MSNBC, etc. They are losing business. Trump losing in 2020 would hurt their business severely.

Exactly, we cant vote Peter Strozk out of office, or his lover lisa page, and firing them isnt justice for what they did.

Flyattractor
Every Company that promoted Lies should be Fined a minimum of 10K...and Much Higher for the Networks.

BURN THEM TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!

BrolyBlack
Why arnt any of the people that bought into the lies and spread them here posting in this thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.