Choose a Known Mall Shop For Each Poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
Prada for myself

Emmy Evangeline
I would say I'm an American Eagle girl. I can't describe it but I just feel I resonate from that store

LordofBrooklyn
Eon- Random Kiosk with cheap knockoff glasses and key chains

Emmy Evangeline
Josh Alexander- Cinnabon. The mixing of the dough and the pungy smell that omits from the mixer is a complete description of his life. The high calories and carbs only exacerbate it.

Eon Blue

dadudemon
Backfire: Finish Line because the implication is funny to me. haermm

Badabing: Luciano's - cheap Italian American but gets the job done when needed. But if this makes him mad or sullen, he can have Salvatore Ferragamo, an Italian luxury goods (leather) and watches store.

Eon: Max Mara - High Class clothing and accessories but perhaps too business-like for his type. I can change the store if you want something flashier.

Surtur: Mall Ninja Shit. All the fancy swords, knives, and guns. Any of them. I always pictured Surtur having a shrine of swords from all over the world.

Robtard: Across the street from the mall at Home Depot haermm. Okay, okay, since he's also a classy and fit Italian, he's Gucci

PVS: Kids Atelier - Kids and baby designer clothes. It's obvious why he's hanging out, there.

Raptor: Any comic book store

Snowdragon: Any food court while his wife shops because he's smart enough to know food is better than walking store to store.

Supra: Georgio Armani

Silent Master: Sharper Image getting a free massage in a zero g massage chair because who has time for all that other useless shit?

Did I miss anyone?

eThneoLgrRnae
Weak, lame ass troll attempt. It's about what I expect from a wuss like Eon though. Also, dumbasses like you really should try to at least be more consistent in your buffoonery. Why make a seperate entry for Fly and myself if we're the same person as clowns like you keep claiming we are?

Anyway, I don't care to waste my precious time and energy contemplating silly, stupid a** shit like which shopping mall and/or store fits each poster best.

I'll list one though because it's quite obvious and therefore doesn't require much thought:

Eon Blue-- Phags R' Us wink

dadudemon
I forgot:

eThneoLgrRnae: At the atheist store buying old earth geology and Sam Harris books.

JK, JK

At the tile, bathroom, and home fixtures store. He strikes me as a person who can do all of his own home improvements.

Raptor22
Originally posted by dadudemon

Raptor: Any comic book store i know this is a thread 2 joke around in, but damn man good call.

Before corona hit and closed everything, my routine/"me time" was twice a month, every other Saturday i would get up early, go to my barber then head up 2 my comic store and hang out for an hour or 2 before heading back to responsible grown up life. It was legit one of my favorite things to do.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Weak, lame ass troll attempt. It's about what I expect from a wuss like Eon though. Also, dumbasses like you really should try to at least be more consistent in your buffoonery. Why make a seperate entry for Fly and myself if we're the same person as clowns like you keep claiming we are?

Anyway, I don't care to waste my precious time and energy contemplating silly, stupid a** shit like which shopping mall and/or store fits each poster best.

I'll list one though because it's quite obvious and therefore doesn't require much thought:

Eon Blue-- Phags R' Us wink

You sound so touched and hurt. Such a fragile ego, how pathetically adorable. I expected more from you.

Old Man Whirly!
Whirly - Amazon, he ****ing hates malls!

Bashar Teg

When I thought my children were going to be taken and put into protective custody by DHS because:

1. Some lady up the street is super Christian and tried to preach to me and I told her that I was not interested and to never bring up religion at my house again.
2. So she reported me to DHS for child molestation and she used the excuse that my daughter was holding her crotch while playing outside (which is one of the signs of child molestation but the far more obvious reason is my daughter had to pee, and like most kids, didn't want to come in to pee).

The case worker said that if my children were living with me, they would have been taken and put into protective custody until the investigation was completed. Luckily, my children were spending 2 weeks at their grandparents home. After the investigation, the lady became much nicer (they took my daughter to this creepy-ass room at a facility where a "forensic child interviewer" asked my daughter questions). They said that they rarely get children as innocent as my daughter come through there because their parents let their children watch trash and listen to trash. I had to hold my tongue and not say, "Perhaps I'm a good father, dumbass? Thanks for believing that I didn't molest my own damn children, you piece of shit." But I realized she was just trying to do her job.

So, yeah, never have I genuinely wished harm to befall another human being as much as I have this uppity piece of shit ultra-Christian lady living up the street. When we go to move, I will definitely tell her what a giant piece of shit she is. No, I will not report her to DHS for a bogus accusation: her child does not deserve to be put through that hell. That was definitely the shittiest thing to happen to me. If my daughter had said one thing off, I'd be arrested and have to lawyer up. Holy shit, that lady is a giant c*nt...

SQ

sick

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Whirly - Amazon, he ****ing hates malls!

amen 🙏

Surtur
PVS: Kids Atelier - Kids and baby designer clothes. It's obvious why he's hanging out, there.

https://media.giphy.com/media/7YCzJKaryV4P4j5js6/giphy.gif

Adam_PoE
Who shops at malls?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Who shops at malls?

Cool and stylish people, none of which you are.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Savage

SquallX

Surtur
Who shops at malls?

Brodie Bruce?

BrolyBlack
Who shops at malls?

Literally millions of people.

You know all the people that shop at malls? Those people shop at malls.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Eon Blue

No one cool and stylish shops at a mall anymore. This is not the 1980s.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Savage

I wear private label. I would not be caught dead in a mall.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Brodie Bruce?

I have no respect for people with no shopping agenda.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Literally millions of people.

You know all the people that shop at malls? Those people shop at malls.

That is why shopping malls are going out of business and closing across America?

Robtard
I have no respect for people with no shopping agenda.

Character's an unemployed slacker who still lives with his parents, displays nigh zero levels of personal responsibility, motivation and maturity.

Sound like anyone you know.

Eon Blue

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Character's an unemployed slacker who still lives with his parents, displays nigh zero levels of personal responsibility, motivation and maturity.

He has a girlfriend.

Adam_PoE

Robtard
He has a girlfriend.

Actually, a very good point. Forgot about that aspect, been well over a decade since I've seen that film last.

Surtur

#RentFree

snowdragon

Stink palming melting chocolate covered pretzels made me cry laughing, mall swamp ass at it's peak.

Surtur
I think I might have done some Christmas shopping at the mall back in December.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Stink palming melting chocolate covered pretzels made me cry laughing, mall swamp ass at it's peak.

That scene was nasty, but funny.

Surtur
Also go there whenever I go to the theater, but I don't buy anything from the mall itself.

Bashar Teg
malls are where trash goes to buy trash

Silent Master
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
malls are where trash goes to buy trash

Now we know where you spend all your free time.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master

Bet he is a frequent customer at the candy store...

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
malls are where trash goes to buy trash Originally posted by Silent Master

brilliant retort as always, S&M
https://i.imgur.com/XOTfKFym.png

dadudemon
No one cool and stylish shops at a mall anymore. This is not the 1980s.

I think you're trolling them.

If not, you're 100% wrong.

Every major city I visit, their major malls are still packed with people from all ages and from all economic statuses.

dadudemon
Oh? Then riddle me this, Batman:

I can answer that.

Some malls are.

While other malls are seeing an increase in foot traffic.

What's happening is a consolidation of malls. As these medium sized malls close, the major malls get the remainder of the traffic and the rest do online + in-person shopping.

That type of shopper is me and has been me for 10+ years. I do a mix of shopping in the malls and online. Mostly Express for shirts for work related stuff, JcPenny for polo shirts, and target for pants (they have great pants: I don't care about name brands - only fit and look).

Old Man Whirly!
The Mrs loves Malls abroad, Dubai was a ****ing nightmare, they have so many there. I let her take the driver and went to the beach most times. Even in Cambodia she found Aeon Mall 2, which is massive. Did you know Thailand actually has the biggest mall in the world.

Surtur
Food court here has a Sbarro, it's legit

Eon Blue
Food court here has a Sbarro, it's legit

That place was so good.

Old Man Whirly!
Food court here has a Sbarro, it's legit Very good Pizza and Pasta, They had one at Granada centre in Riyadh. That's a good high end mall next to the Hilton apartment and hotel complex. Also get them in Turkey, the one in London closed I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.