Sentry/Voidtry vs WB Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Can Voidtry shatter the bones of THIS Hulk?

Adam Grimes
I'm eager to read some opinions about this.

MrMind
same here laughing out loud

carver9
Sentry isn't shattering bones but he does bfr this Hulk for the win.

lawest9
😁

meep-meep
The divide between Carvers left cheek and Mr. Minds right check is immense.

Luckily Stilt partially fills the the gap. Kmc's Jesus.

tkitna
Shattering bones? Probably not.

lawest9
Originally posted by tkitna
Shattering bones? Probably not. Hmmmmm.......

MrMind
Originally posted by meep-meep

pathetic attempt at humor little troll

but I'll let you have this one thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by lawest9
Can Voidtry shatter the bones of THIS Hulk?

I think he can.

lawest9
Would be interesting to see a fight between these two incarnations.

tkitna
Hmmmmm.......

Shattering bones on the strongest incarnation of the Hulk? If he did, it would heal almost instantly. Whats the deal?

lawest9
Shattering bones on the strongest incarnation of the Hulk? If he did, it would heal almost instantly. Whats the deal? It's a all out fight as well.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'm eager to read some opinions about this. disappointed with lack of opinions in this match.

lawest9
Yea........

DarkSaint85
Shows how trolly most posters are on here.

Anyway, Sentry wins this.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Anyway, Sentry wins this. I put two of their faves up against one another.

Diesldude
Sentry wins.

Diesldude
I put two of their faves up against one another.
You threw them in for a loop.

Eon Blue

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Bob isn't gong to have a problem here

zopzop
Definitely Voidtry.

Eon Blue
Void wins.

lawest9
It's probably a fight that we'll never get to see unfortunately.

lawest9
--------------------

meep-meep
Originally posted by MrMind
pathetic attempt at humor little troll

but I'll let you have this one thumb up

I'm trying. I appreciate it.

meep-meep

Anyway, Sentry wins this.

It's hard sometimes you know. My bad.

Is this in reference to when Onslaught crushed Hulks bones?

lawest9
I admit that I'm assuming it's canon but I remember from scans that it was Void who broke all the bones in a less powerful form of Hulk.

DarkSaint85
It's hard sometimes you know. My bad.

Is this in reference to when Onslaught crushed Hulks bones?

It's referencing when the Void crushed Savage's bones and left him weeping like a child.

meep-meep
Gotcha. I see no reason why he couldn't do the same on wwh. Wbh, im not so sure

DarkSaint85
thumb up This instance:

https://i.imgur.com/JhNAU5w.jpg

lawest9
thumb up This instance:

https://i.imgur.com/JhNAU5w.jpg That's it.

meep-meep
thumb up This instance:

https://i.imgur.com/JhNAU5w.jpg

Jesus. That's brutal. He made him revert to banner?

tkitna

He never reverted to Banner. Its just the shading and art.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sWzkSyz_WCg/VQ7sPUjSFUI/AAAAAAAI8i4/aqL0kfbPXkg/s1600/p8_21%2Bcopy.jpg

BrolyBlack

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Sentry stomps without BFR

DarkSaint85

No, John Romita Jr can only draw one style of person.

h1a8
WB with ease

ilikecomics
I think voidtry could beat this hulk, but i dont see total domination to the point of a repeat of what the void did to the hulk. Wins yes, bone powder no.

ilikecomics
No, John Romita Jr can only draw one style of person.
The first time i read the eternals story he did i was confused why the sentry was now hanging out with the eternals.

h1a8
Originally posted by ilikecomics
I think voidtry could beat this hulk, but i dont see total domination to the point of a repeat of what the void did to the hulk. Wins yes, bone powder no.

This Hulk is astronomically more powerful than Sentry.
I doubt Sentry has the power to destroy a planet with a single blow.
This Hulk has that power x million

Also this Hulk can withstand attacks that can destroy countless worlds with a single blow.

lawest9
Originally posted by h1a8

Also this Hulk can withstand attacks that can destroy countless worlds with a single blow. You do realize that this is Void/Sentry that I'm using here and not just regular Sentry only?

Enzeru

Also this Hulk can withstand attacks that can destroy countless worlds with a single blow.

Wat?

Sentry can destroy planets, while holding back:
https://i.imgur.com/oyeb1MA.jpg

When Sentry and Photon collide, their energies can be seen expanding way past a single planet:
https://i.imgur.com/wZ2SPqI.jpg

While they are in the Microverse, we see their expanding energies in the regular universe. Now mind you that a single atom has the size of a planet in the Microverse. And now compare the size of a single atom to the amount of energy we see on Iron Mans armor, which is where Sentry and Photon are fighting.

Saying that Sentry doesn't have planetary power is laughable.

To make a fair fight between Sentry and Hulk, you need to depower the Sentry and empower the Hulk. Let them fight on equal footing and all that would be left of the Hulk would be his pants.

lawest9
Originally posted by Enzeru
Wat?

Sentry can destroy planets, while holding back:
https://i.imgur.com/oyeb1MA.jpg

When Sentry and Photon collide, their energies can be seen expanding way past a single planet:
https://i.imgur.com/wZ2SPqI.jpg

While they are in the Microverse, we see their expanding energies in the regular universe. Now mind you that a single atom has the size of a planet in the Microverse. And now compare the size of a single atom to the amount of energy we see on Iron Mans armor, which is where Sentry and Photon are fighting.

Saying that Sentry doesn't have planetary power is laughable.

To make a fair fight between Sentry and Hulk, you need to depower the Sentry and empower the Hulk. Let them fight on equal footing and all that would be left of the Hulk would be his pants. I agree with the planetary thing where Sentry is concerned, but remeber the two have fought before during the Warbound arc when Hulk was World War and Sentry was regular Sentry without Void, it ended in a draw with both reverting to their human forms after expending so much energy fighting one another.

In World Breaker I'm using the most powerful version of Hulk here ( aside from TOBA Hulk form ) people think so highly of this Hulk that I thought it would be interesting to see how he does sgainst a Void empowered Sentry.

tkitna

The Sentry and Genis were destroying planets in the microverse during their battle plus he destroyed a moon with one punch, but it was in a universe he created so theres that. Take it for what you will I guess.

meep-meep
He never reverted to Banner. Its just the shading and art.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sWzkSyz_WCg/VQ7sPUjSFUI/AAAAAAAI8i4/aqL0kfbPXkg/s1600/p8_21%2Bcopy.jpg

That's what I was sort of thinking. Thanks!

I'm still on the fence if Voidtry can do the same to wbh though. I don't follow comics much anymore outside of kmc.

vansonbee
WBH > Voidtry > regular Hulk

meep-meep
It'd be nice if there was more consistency with Hulk (and Sentry, Superman, etc.). Their levels are always changing for reasons. Voidtry would win in a battle of attrition with any Hulk. WBH could get a forum win, though.

lawest9
It'd be nice if there was more consistency with Hulk (and Sentry, Superman, etc.). Their levels are always changing for reasons. Voidtry would win in a battle of attrition with any Hulk. WBH could get a forum win, though. Yea.........the writers for both companies need to come together on this.

h1a8
You do realize that this is Void/Sentry that I'm using here and not just regular Sentry only?

I know. My statement is still true for any Sentry ever.

lawest9
Most powerful version of Sentry will still beat World Breaker however, even Carver agrees Sentry wins this, albeit by BFR however.

h1a8
Most powerful version of Sentry will still beat World Breaker however, even Carver agrees Sentry wins this, albeit by BFR however.

To beat WBH you have to have the power of destroying a planet with a single strike times a million. You also have to have had the durability to withstand such a strike. If you disagree then I can prove it.

lawest9
To beat WBH you have to have the power of destroying a planet with a single strike times a million. You also have to have had the durability to withstand such a strike. If you disagree then I can prove it. Well Sentry is stated as having the power of a million exploding sun, I still maintain that he can beat WBH if only by BFR, but as Voidtry I don't believe that he has to do that to win here.

DarkSaint85
To beat WBH you have to have the power of destroying a planet with a single strike times a million. You also have to have had the durability to withstand such a strike. If you disagree then I can prove it.

Not quite. You can also use magic to beat him, or TP etc.

Anyway, remember: Sentry has been burnt down to an atom and regrew himself, over and over and over again whilst maintaining sentience:

https://i.imgur.com/51aJgmC.jpg

Which means his TP powers would still be available, even if he was down to an atom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.