Republican Mike Garcia wins upset victory for California's seat in Congress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Republican Mike Garcia wins upset victory for California's seat in Congress

Intriguing!

Robtard
Congrats to Mike Garcia. Let's see if he can keep it after this November as the seat opens up again.

Katie Hill probably shouldn't have resigned for having a bisexual threesome. She should have apologized and claimed she found Jesus and has forgiven herself. Like Republicans do when they get caught in homosexual flings blowing strangers in public restrooms and similar.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Congrats to Mike Garcia. Let's see if he can keep it after this November as the seat opens up again.

Katie Hill probably shouldn't have resigned for having a bisexual threesome. She should have apologized and claimed she found Jesus and has forgiven herself. Like Republicans do when they get caught in homosexual flings blowing strangers in public restrooms and similar.

All good points Rob.

Robtard
But of course they are, I made them thumb up

Surtur
I do think Dems need to grow spines.

Look at governor of Virginia, stood his ground.

Robtard
Spines, maybe. They definitely need to stop playing by a different set of morals which the Republicans demand, but don't follow themselves.

eg Al Franken. What he did was tasteless and stupid, but it wasn't rape, there wasn't even physical contact. A very strong apology is all that was needed.

dadudemon

Agreed with Katie Hill stuff. Such a stupid fiasco.

She should have doubled down like Trump and said, "Hell yes we banged. It was awesome. Next time, I'll ensure we do it at my house instead of at work. Don't be jealous you don't have game as good as mine. Grabbed her right be the p*ssy and we tribbed until we were dehydrated. Jealous, bitches?"

Trocity
Is Katie Hill the one who was hitting a bong naked?

Robtard
Yes

She was also labelled a "Nazi" for having what looked like a small iron cross tattoo on her bikini line. Rightist love calling everyone Nazi. The iron cross predates Nazi Germany and doesn't have the same connection with Nazis like the swastika, even though Hitler stole that too, so it means nothing much without further proof and iirc, the guy in the threesome was a brown-ish man.

dadudemon
Yes

She was also labelled a "Nazi" for having what looked like a small iron cross tattoo on her bikini line. Rightist love calling everyone Nazi. The iron cross predates Nazi Germany, so it means nothing without further proof and iirc, the guy in the threesome was a brown-ish man.

Didn't know this. I'll be the judge of it being a Nazi iron cross. I do not accept your partisan accounting as fact. uhuh

Warning, daily fail, incoming:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7609835/Katie-Hill-seen-showing-Nazi-era-tattoo-smoking-BONG-NAKED.html

Okay, saw it.

Dude, what are you talking about? It's the Nazi iron cross and no SJW like Katie would be oblivious to that fact. The fact that she didn't get the tattoo removed is indicative of how stupid she is. lol

But, yeah, who cares about her sexcapades except people who are in sexless relationships, religious people (not mutually exclusive), and incels?

Trocity
Holy shit, Triple H's logo was the Nazi iron cross? A true heel. laughing out loud

Seriously though, not sure why she should have had to step down for that shit. I live in Canada, I'm sure everyone remembers Rob Ford? lmao

dadudemon
Originally posted by Trocity
Holy shit, Triple H's logo was the Nazi iron cross? A true heel. laughing out loud

Seriously though, not sure why she should have had to step down for that shit. I live in Canada, I'm sure everyone remembers Rob Ford? lmao

Rob Ford?

Holy shit, that guy...

Man, I still think that if a person is doing well, leave them alone in their personal life. If they show up to work when they are supposed to and do their work, and do it well, f*ck, fart, pray, eat, sleep, etc. I don't care.

StyleTime
The controversy with Hill was more about the fact that she was banging her staffers/aides, rather than them being female. She was openly bisexual when she got elected, so we knew she liked women.

Well, I'm sure some idiots would have a problem with her orientation or polyamory, but the real issue was the potential abuse of power.

Not saying a resignation was necessarily required. I don't know that these relationships automatically mean someone is coerced, but I see the reason for controversy somewhat.

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime
The controversy with Hill was more about the fact that she was banging her staffers/aides, rather than them being female. She was openly bisexual when she got elected, so we knew she liked women.

Well, I'm sure some idiots would have a problem with her orientation or polyamory, but the real issue was the potential abuse of power.

Not saying a resignation was necessarily required. I don't know that these relationships automatically mean someone is coerced, but I see the reason for controversy somewhat.

thumb up

Same thing with Bill Clinton and corporate executives banging interns. Or Harvey Wenstein.

Consent goes out the window when your lover is your employee/subordinate/prospective.

Surtur
Spines, maybe. They definitely need to stop playing by a different set of morals which the Republicans demand, but don't follow themselves.

eg Al Franken. What he did was tasteless and stupid, but it wasn't rape, there wasn't even physical contact. A very strong apology is all that was needed.

The Franken thing wasn't them playing by a different set of morals. It was them trying to grab power. You could have argued it was a moral choice if the situation was that Franken's state had a Republican governor and thus a Republican would have been picking Franken's replacement once he was gone, but that wasn't the case and they wanted to go after Roy Moore.

This was never about morality or victims or believing women. It's about power.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Agreed with Katie Hill stuff. Such a stupid fiasco.

She should have doubled down like Trump and said, "Hell yes we banged. It was awesome. Next time, I'll ensure we do it at my house instead of at work. Don't be jealous you don't have game as good as mine. Grabbed her right be the p*ssy and we tribbed until we were dehydrated. Jealous, bitches?"

Lol but these are fiascos of the democrats own making so I can't feel too bad for them. They are the ones that said if you f*ck someone who works for you it is an abuse of power.

Dems are reaping what they sowed now.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes

She was also labelled a "Nazi" for having what looked like a small iron cross tattoo on her bikini line. Rightist love calling everyone Nazi. The iron cross predates Nazi Germany and doesn't have the same connection with Nazis like the swastika, even though Hitler stole that too, so it means nothing much without further proof and iirc, the guy in the threesome was a brown-ish man. she looks a bit like a fatter version of my ex wife... disturbing.

Robtard
We now have proof that Whirls was married to a Nazi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.