Iron fist v Beast Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/34Gm4TVR/6816051-4819657619-IMG-0.jpg

who wins

peak levels

StiltmanFTW
hUlK

deft
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
hUlK

cdtm
hUlK

Loses.

https://i.imgur.com/LaGd0Y8.jpg

StiltmanFTW
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/hulk300_15b.jpg

cdtm
Diamondback thought he was hot stuff for doing the same thing.

Good thing for Hulk Danny never tried that double iron fist. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Not quite the same thing.

Hulk caused him pain which forced Rand to get on his knees and suck his green cock off panel.

meep-meep
hUlK

cdtm
Not quite the same thing.

Hulk caused him pain which forced Rand to get on his knees and suck his green cock off panel.

You should get on to reading the Living Weapon series.

With the feats in there, he'd probably beat Hulk.

Those feats being: Environmental chi amping.

He can absorb as many peoples chi as he wants, and get as powerful as he wants. His powers also border on small level reality manipulation, considering he animated a skyscraper into a pilotable Gundam.

Davos took this to the extreme and reduced people to skeletons, like Post Crisis Parasite.

StiltmanFTW
Cool

Hulk still eats him

meep-meep
Seriously though, I'd say Danny.

cdtm
Originally posted by meep-meep
Seriously though, I'd say Danny.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Really depends on what creature BB morphs into.

He likes to pick the dumb ones.

cdtm
Really depends on what creature BB morphs into.

He likes to pick the dumb ones.

What can he pick that Danny can't fist?

A dragon? Do I even need to joke why that's the worst form ever against an Iron Fist?

StiltmanFTW
And what IF is going to do against a dragon in our default forum setting...?

He can't reach it. And BB can reach him.

Game over.

cdtm
And what IF is going to do against a dragon in our default forum setting...?

He can't reach it. And BB can reach him.

Game over.

How's it game over?

BB isn't Superman, it's not like he can nuke him from orbit. And Danny can leap pretty far.

Even if he couldn't reach him, you won't hit him with fire. And likely can't hurt him with fire, he's tanked worse.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
How's it game over?

BB isn't Superman, it's not like he can nuke him from orbit. And Danny can leap pretty far.

Even if he couldn't reach him, you won't hit him with fire. And likely can't hurt him with fire, he's tanked worse.

But he can stay in the air and keep spamming fire at Fist.

Game over.

cdtm
But he can stay in the air and keep spamming fire at Fist.

Game over.

You know Fist can just ki charge a spear or something. Or throw ki balls. stick out tongue

Or just jump up and hit him. It's fire, not an Optic Blast, no flame thrower has a range that works from ten miles out.

StiltmanFTW
You know Fist can just ki charge a spear or something. Or throw ki balls. stick out tongue

A spear or something... in a featureless environment, huh?

Ki balls? It's not Dragon Ball.

His ranged ki attacks only worked at short range and he used those only a few times in decades.

When it comes to ranged options, he's pretty featless.

Or just jump up and hit him. It's fire, not an Optic Blast, no flame thrower has a range that works from ten miles out.

Say that to Human Torch or Super Skrull.

Dragons aren't real life animals, their fire breath is, as Alberto would say, hax cool

He could also just burn the oxygen around Danny and cause him to pass out. I doubt BB is that smart, though.

DarkSaint85
What can he pick that Danny can't fist?

A dragon? Do I even need to joke why that's the worst form ever against an Iron Fist?

https://i.imgur.com/Z0B9CYi.jpg

This assumes Danny has the idea to scan himself or whatever.

Senor Cage
the way Beast Boy was portrayed in the last Titans series, he practically stomps.

cdtm
A spear or something... in a featureless environment, huh?

Ki balls? It's not Dragon Ball.

His ranged ki attacks only worked at short range and he used those only a few times in decades.

When it comes to ranged options, he's pretty featless.

Say that to Human Torch or Super Skrull.

Dragons aren't real life animals, their fire breath is, as Alberto would say, hax cool

He could also just burn the oxygen around Danny and cause him to pass out. I doubt BB is that smart, though.

Even a featurless environment has a surface. Presumably rock or other materials he can break off and use as a projectile.

You didn't read living weapon. He threw out a full ki ball.

And I know you did at least see scans from that time we was blasted into the sky. In that same story, he lept from a building through a giant fire demon, at a distance that is easily in range of a fire stream. Looked like about a half mile leap, at least.

cdtm
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3EWDiDL11zc/VqX-UUXWyXI/AAAAAAAAK7s/XjnHzqQQ29Q/s0-Ic42/RCO020.jpg

cdtm
See how he's snipping the tops of skyscrapers? Danny lept to his face, which towers above the city.

Senor Cage
BB was a team buster when he was enraged. the combined might of Miss Martian, Flash, etc... wasn't enough to stop him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.