White Man Blocks Black Delivery Driver from Leaving Neighborhood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Home Owner's Association President and resident of this gated neighborhood wanted to know why this black man was in their gated community. He demanded to know who gave him the gate code.

Read the full story which captions the events:

First of all, WTF?

Secondly, I've seen Nazi tattoos on some people in Oklahoma. There are racists in Oklahoma. Oklahoma is one of if not the reddest state in the US.

However, I've never seen someone be racist in public like this before. Feels like I live in a different place than this guy.

https://www.wjtv.com/news/black-delivery-driver-blocked-into-oklahoma-neighborhood-by-hoa-president/

meep-meep
Read about this earlier. That guy is a regular Barney Fife. Should get fired.

Flyattractor
Well it is a GATED COMMUNITY, and thus most and probably very likely it was full of BLUE VOTERS.

Leftists are always Very Racist.

meep-meep
He should get canned either way.

Surtur
Originally posted by meep-meep
He should get canned either way.

nah, not if some of the parkland cops are getting their jobs back

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well it is a GATED COMMUNITY, and thus most and probably very likely it was full of BLUE VOTERS.

You are right, most upper class blue voters Live in gated communities

Surtur
I can't call this incident racist, sorry guys. When every single thing is racist? Nothing is racist.

dadudemon
lol, f*ck you, it's racist.

Poor dude was scared out of his mind. Towards the end of the video, he was crying. A little bit weird...probably because nothing like that had happened to him before because actual racism is very rare in the US (but still happens).

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon

Poor dude was scared out of his mind. Towards the end of the video, he was crying. A little bit weird...probably because nothing like that had happened to him before because actual racism is very rare in the US (but still happens).

Sorry racism and wolves DO NOT EXIST

BrolyBlack
Usual suspects missing here

cdtm

No, it's common.

We focus on white neighborhoods, but the fact is you'd get the same in any majority ethnic/racial/religious majority community.

The suspicion, I mean. One can argue whether one stands out amongst the crowd in specific circumstances, but the main point is tribalism is a thing everywhere. Just ask anyone what it's like working in a company in Silicon Valley that is dominated by a single tribe from India.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
No, it's common.

We focus on white neighborhoods, but the fact is you'd get the same in any majority ethnic/racial/religious majority community.

The suspicion, I mean. One can argue whether one stands out amongst the crowd in specific circumstances, but the main point is tribalism is a thing everywhere. Just ask anyone what it's like working in a company in Silicon Valley that is dominated by a single tribe from India.

I don't quite get your point as it applies to the post your responded to. Sorry, I'm stupid sometimes.

cdtm
I don't quite get your point as it applies to the post your responded to. Sorry, I'm stupid sometimes.

"Because actual racism is rare in this country.'

I'd sa racism is very common.

As common as tribal identiity.

dadudemon
"Because actual racism is rare in this country.'

I'd sa racism is very common.

As common as tribal identiity.

Oh.

I see.

I base my opinion on the number of social interactions that include (on the numerator) racism either overt or indirect and all social interactions (the denominator). In this instance, actual racism - either direct or indirect - are extremely rare situations. Extremely.

cdtm
Oh.

I see.

I base my opinion on the number of social interactions that include (on the numerator) racism either overt or indirect and all social interactions (the denominator). In this instance, actual racism - either direct or indirect - are extremely rare situations. Extremely.

What do you mean by racism?

People do self segregate, as all the distinct neighborhoods in New York can attest (Who hasn't heard of "Little Italy" ot "China Town"wink?

And it's been my experience that any time you get a such a segregated group together, they tend to circle the wagons in various ways. It could be as innocent as a joke in a common tongue about some guys glasses or tattoo, or a more malicious racial based humor.

dadudemon
What do you mean by racism?

People do self segregate, as all the distinct neighborhoods in New York can attest (Who hasn't heard of "Little Italy" ot "China Town"wink?

And it's been my experience that any time you get a such a segregated group together, they tend to circle the wagons in various ways. It could be as innocent as a joke in a common tongue about some guys glasses or tattoo, or a more malicious racial based humor.

https://www.adl.org/racism

So if you're black and you think a white women are uppity bitches, that would be racism.

If you're white and you think black men are all sex-crazy, violent, thieves, that would be racism. Using racial slurs, in any degree of seriousness, is also racism.

I have thousands of social interactions with people on a daily basis. It is extremely extremely rare for any of them to contain elements of racism.

Badabing
Wait, if the white guy was racist then why wouldn't he let the black guy leave? Makes no sense if he hates blacks so much. mmm

shifty

StyleTime
Originally posted by Badabing
Wait, if the white guy was racist then why wouldn't he let the black guy leave? Makes no sense if he hates blacks so much. mmm

shifty
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

What a conundrum

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Flyattractor

That's a stupid thing to say

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You are right, most upper class blue voters Live in gated communities I live in a gated community.

cdtm
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
That's a stupid thing to say

He has a point.

Republican voters are generally low income, blue collar types. Not ones that can afford to live on a gated community.

In general. There are of course exceptions. I believe Vince McMahon is a red voter, and he's certainly rich.

Surtur
Yes hypocritical lefties crying about walls do tend to live in gated communities.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes hypocritical lefties crying about walls do tend to live in gated communities. I live in a gated community here and my villa in Egypt is also in a gate community behind a hotel by the sea. I hardly get to visit it though and intend to sell it. My flats in the uk are rented by people and I live in a stationary caravan in the uk near hastings. smile

Surtur
When you say "stationary caravan" I take it you mean "trailer" correct? Like a travel trailer? But without the travel.

Surtur
I've seen these teardrop trailers that look nice

Artol
He has a point.

Republican voters are generally low income, blue collar types. Not ones that can afford to live on a gated community.

In general. There are of course exceptions. I believe Vince McMahon is a red voter, and he's certainly rich.

That is a common misconception actually. Republican voters tend to be richer than Democrat voters. That was also the case for the 2016 presidential election.

https://i.imgur.com/53Fgdcx.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/631244/voter-turnout-of-the-exit-polls-of-the-2016-elections-by-income/

dadudemon
Originally posted by Artol
That is a common misconception actually. Republican voters tend to be richer than Democrat voters. That was also the case for the 2016 presidential election.

https://i.imgur.com/53Fgdcx.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/631244/voter-turnout-of-the-exit-polls-of-the-2016-elections-by-income/

I didn't dig into the details but is this an average as instead of a median income? The ultra rich really really throw off those numbers if you use averages.

For example, I created a table on top billionaire donations to parties. Democrats get more donations from the ultra rich:

https://i.imgur.com/1f5NgWF.png

Contrary to popular reddit belief, the Democrats are warmongerers and corporate shills. The "social" issues they cause the little people to fight over are irrelevant - the GOP and the Dems are the same party.

Mindship
Archaic hominids will probably always be among us. Heck, 150 years later, we still have noisy residue proclaiming, "The South will rise again!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.