Which aoe attack is the best, iyo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
1. Cap + Thor:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SlimyEachDeviltasmanian-max-1mb.gif

2. Luke + Danny:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FairMeanGemsbuck-mobile.mp4

3. Wolverine + Tony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2wEEkU1PY

(00:55 - 01:15)

Feel free to list some more.

spetznaz

StiltmanFTW
Thank you.

Yeah, the shockwave produced by Steve and Thor surprisingly went in a single direction, unlike the others.

And it packed quite a punch, seeing how it wrecked that tank.

Those soldiers probably didn't survive, lol.

BrolyBlack

NemeBro
Cap and Thor's is probably the most useful as well as the most powerful.

meep-meep
Cap and Thor flipped a tank, but that was more of a directional attack. It packed more punch than the other two examples. But if it's an aoe comparison, I slightly lean towards Cage and Rand.

meep-meep
Btw, can I post movie/tv show/video game vs threads here, Stilt? Asking for a friend.

Adam Grimes
Superman's fist and WF's face. You can't get that in Canada. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by meep-meep
Btw, can I post movie/tv show/video game vs threads here, Stilt? Asking for a friend.

All characters must originate from comics.

Otherwise, you should use either the Movie Versus Forum or Foreign Cinema for hybrid threads.

meep-meep
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
All characters must originate from comics.

Otherwise, you should use either the Movie Versus Forum or Foreign Cinema for hybrid threads.

Just joking with you man. I appreciate you updating me on the rules, though. The joke was on me.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I figured you were joking, but I thought I'd link you anyway stick out tongue

meep-meep
thumb up Right on. I dont post enough for you all to get my humor.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by meep-meep
thumb up Right on. I dont post enough for you all to get my humor.

I, for one, love your humor.

h1a8
This is the wrong forum for this thread. Should be moved to movie vs forum.

StiltmanFTW
Wrong, twerp.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DigiMark007
1. This should be handled in PMs with the appropriate mods

2. A psychotic amount of characters have had a comic or two, or a short series. When I was mod here, my rules were that the character either had to originate in comics or be primarily a comic character. Matrix characters, for example, fit neither of those criteria. The inverse of such thinking would be to allow pretty much every game, tv, and movie character that ever had a modicum of popularity. Genres aren't clearly defined lines, but they need to be drawn somewhere for forum purposes.

I obviously can't speak for Bada, Tron, and Pr, but that should cover most of what they'd tell you anyway.

Also, the rules cover this some. If people don't know, it's likely they never read them.

Originally posted by Badabing
Versus Forum Rules

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.

- Beyond that, if a character has a comic and doesn't belong in one of the other forums, they will be allowed. The "primarily viewed in a comic medium" rule is being abolished, in an attempt to open things up more without allowing so much that we get rampant problems. If they don't have a comic at all, they aren't allowed, but MANY characters have at least short series and such, so this should allow for some flexibility.

- A character bio should be provided for the character, especially when there are multiple versions of the character.

- Moderators reserve the right to close threads or not allow characters based on their personal disgression. These rules act as guidelines, but exceptions will occur and are necessary if we wish to maintain order and consistency.
Digi sums it up nicely. The Matrix, Star Wars, DBZ, etc all have their own forums.

Closed.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Did you read the part where is states, "and doesn't belong in one of the other forums "?
Those characters belong in the movie vs forums. Otherwise I can make threads like MCU Thor vs MCU Dr. Strange in the comic vs forum.

StiltmanFTW
Movie versions have been used in CBvF for years, you idiot.

Mods keep saying it's fine as long as the characters originate from comics.

Also, MUA 2 is a video game --- so no, it can't be moved to the Movie Forum.

You're hated by the whole site and we always tell you to gtfo. Kindly take hint and disappear, mister "math teacher".

DarkSaint85
Don't make me lawyer up in here.

Stilt is fine thumb up

As for the thread, Cap/Thor is the best one. I don't really see the Wolvey/Stark attack as one, it's more like a reflecting attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.