Rank the Mauls...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
There are quite a few "versions" of Maul in canon. Rank all the versions from weakest to strongest, and please provide your reasoning for ranking them where you did.

1. TPM Maul.
2. TCW S5 "Revival" Maul
3. TCW S5 "Lawless" Maul
4. SOD Maul
5. TCW S7 Maul
6. Rebels Maul

Sheev
SOD Maul~S7 Maul ~/> Lawless Maul > Revival Maul > TPM Maul.

Still undecided where to put Rebels Maul.

Rockydonovang
Rebels Maul not instantly dying vs ahsoka might be maul's best feat tbh. Regardless, given what we've seen from season 7 its basically impossible for tcw maul to be significantly better than rebels maul, given tcw maul's parity with Ahsoka.

Total Warrior
neither was s7 maul, actually he disarmed her...

xPRIMEx

Rockydonovang
Ahsoka is vastly>>her tcw self per sourcebooks, assuming that wasn't already obvious.

And then got flung off a beam :/

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
^ Should have been a smiley face at the end.

Also I wouldnt rank TPM Maul below Revival Maul. Although they are probably on a similar level. But TPM Maul was at the height of his physical combat training, showcased by him hunting (without his Saber) and physically grappling with Rathtars. Wheras Revival Maul was still in recovery from being being off the bench and basically in a straight jacket for 10+ years. Although those Chicken legs were pretty beastly, instantly dominating Opress.

YousufKhan1212
I think TPM Maul is the best in terms of mental discipline.

Rockydonovang
Really? Because Filoni explicitly states that TCW Ahsoka "can compete on the level" of Maul. Why would she need to grow significantly to be in the same tier as someone she can already compete with?

Well, canon says she's "vastly more skilled" as of Rebels.
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Also the official site implies Maul was still superior as of Rebels.

Does it? Here's what the quote says:

The quote doesn't say why maul should be put with ezra, so at this point, "maul>ahsoka" is merely an interpretation. I agree ezra's weakness can reasonably be used as an indication that maul is the best bet to "protect" ezra. But the why isn't clear here. I think if we're going to decide on a why, we should look at the context clues the quote provides us as well as what the source material shows us.

First lets look at the quote itself. Here's what comes after "weakest of the jedi."

First, "strength" seems to be used in the context of what is "used by the sith": aggression. Secondly, the quote alludes to the fact that Maul fights "without mercy or remorse", providing us a rationale for why "maul was the logical choice."

With that out of the way, let's look at how Maul "protects Ezra", thereby affirming himself as the "logical choice."
https://youtu.be/Mbld0O1Dj_g?t=118

Firstly, Maul goads ezra into "using his strength". As a result Ezra starts driving the inqusitor back. This is an opponent that has consistently been potrayed as superior to ezra. Right off the bat we have a reason for maul being the logical choice that doesn't have anything to do with his power, with Maul's encouragement, Ezra stops being as weak.
https://youtu.be/Mbld0O1Dj_g?t=154
Secondly, Maul is willing to choke and kill his opponents off the bat. Let's compare that to Ahsoka:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpXNOz-hbgA

Ahsoka has the 5th brother dead to rights multiple times, and passes up on a chance to kill the 7th sister. Does this make her "weaker" than Maul? No, not in a sense that would apply to a 1 v1 fight. It does however make maul a more "logical choice" to pair with ezra since with Maul's willingness to choke and outright kill his enemies off the bat provides more secure protection than Ahsoka.

My interpretation is supported both by the context of the quote, and the corresponding source material the quote describes for us. Therefore I'd argue it's the most "logical choice." :O

However, even if you don't accept that, what is clear is that the quote's meaning is up to interpretation, so in the absence of evidence that supports your interpretation of the quote(maul>ahsoka), you shouldn't use your interpretation as evidence.

You know what isn't up to interpretation? A vastly pre-prime ahsoka's contention with, what you just said, was Maul at his peak. Yes, even if you disregard the parity they display during their duel, Ahsoka can explicitly, by virtue of her own prowess, "compete on the same level" as Maul.

YousufKhan1212
Malachor has also been heavily implied to be a Dark Side nexus.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
Malachor has also been heavily implied to be a Dark Side nexus.

There is no specific dark side Nexus so far in Canon. Not the way they were in Legends where it amplifies the powers of dark siders only.

In fact If anything the one person who received a temporary Force amp on Malachor was Kanan. And hes a Jedi.

Now a more relevant point in the Rebels Ahsoka vs Maul fight would be that Maul was stranded there for Years, so is likely out of practice (again). But still the official site clearly indicates that he was still stronger than her.

Darth Thor
Wow Rocky what a needlessly lengthy post in rebuttal to a couple of simple facts I stated.

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Really? Because Filoni explicitly states that TCW Ahsoka "can compete on the level" of Maul. Why would she need to grow significantly to be in the same tier as someone she can already compete with?

Can compete by pushing her limits, and yet still being the inferior combatant, puts her in his league how?

What if Maul pushed his limits, then what? Witwer was of the opinion that Maul was unlikely to have been motivated enough in the fight to try his best, whilst Ahoska was fighting for Anakin.

We also know Maul wasn't even interested in killing Ahsoka "So the Apprentice needs a lesson"

Well, canon says she's "vastly more skilled" as of Rebels.

Source and exact quote please. It's not that I don't trust you, but you do tend to make up your own head canon based on vague commentary.

In any case, if her skill had vastly improved, that would only further prove that Maul was vastly more skilled than her as of S7, given we saw them fight in Rebels, and there was clearly no Significant differential in skill either way.

Does it? Here's what the quote says:

The quote doesn't say why maul should be put with ezra, so at this point, "maul>ahsoka" is merely an interpretation. I agree ezra's weakness can reasonably be used as an indication that maul is the best bet to "protect" ezra. But the why isn't clear here. I think if we're going to decide on a why, we should look at the context clues the quote provides us as well as what the source material shows us.

First lets look at the quote itself. Here's what comes after "weakest of the jedi."

First, "strength" seems to be used in the context of what is "used by the sith": aggression. Secondly, the quote alludes to the fact that Maul fights "without mercy or remorse", providing us a rationale for why "maul was the logical choice."

With that out of the way, let's look at how Maul "protects Ezra", thereby affirming himself as the "logical choice."
https://youtu.be/Mbld0O1Dj_g?t=118

Firstly, Maul goads ezra into "using his strength". As a result Ezra starts driving the inqusitor back. This is an opponent that has consistently been potrayed as superior to ezra. Right off the bat we have a reason for maul being the logical choice that doesn't have anything to do with his power, with Maul's encouragement, Ezra stops being as weak.
https://youtu.be/Mbld0O1Dj_g?t=154
Secondly, Maul is willing to choke and kill his opponents off the bat. Let's compare that to Ahsoka:

Ahsoka has the 5th brother dead to rights multiple times, and passes up on a chance to kill the 7th sister. Does this make her "weaker" than Maul? No, not in a sense that would apply to a 1 v1 fight. It does however make maul a more "logical choice" to pair with ezra since with Maul's willingness to choke and outright kill his enemies off the bat provides more secure protection than Ahsoka.

My interpretation is supported both by the context of the quote, and the corresponding source material the quote describes for us. Therefore I'd argue it's the most "logical choice." :O

However, even if you don't accept that, what is clear is that the quote's meaning is up to interpretation, so in the absence of evidence that supports your interpretation of the quote(maul>ahsoka), you shouldn't use your interpretation as evidence.

You know what isn't up to interpretation? A vastly pre-prime ahsoka's contention with, what you just said, was Maul at his peak. Yes, even if you disregard the parity they display during their duel, Ahsoka can explicitly, by virtue of her own prowess, "compete on the same level" as Maul.

The quote was self explanatory. You are overthinking it because you don't like it. Simple as.

Strongest paired with Weakest is the logical choice. Pretty simple really.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Darth Thor We also know Maul wasn't even interested in killing Ahsoka "So the Apprentice needs a lesson"

You're aware Ahsoka has the express purpose of capturing maul for interrogation on coruscant?

Yoda was at his upper limit before losing to Sidious. We still know he is in sidious's leagues because he can --compete on his level--.

Maul ceded ground ans was staggered back at the start of their fight. No, what I think you mean to say is that Ahsoka didn't end Maul's life in 50 seconds. This is not proof there wasn't a significant gap.

The quote was self explanatory.

Okay then, cite the part that says maul is more stronger or more powerful than ahsoka.

Since it's self-explanatory, you are only allowed to use what it's in the quote.
smile

This, for example, isn't in the quote.

Since my interpretation has evidence and yours, as far as I know, doesn't, I'm going to have to go with mine.

YousufKhan1212
Are you two going to fight like in 2017?

Galan007
What is the consensus on where Rebels Maul stands in comparison to his previous iterations?

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Galan007
What is the consensus on where Rebels Maul stands in comparison to his previous iterations?
Consensus was he was significantly inferior to TCW Maul.

Galan007
What's the argument for his power in the Force being weaker?

Sheev
He should be stronger in the force by Rebels imo.

Rockydonovang
What's the argument for his power in the Force being weaker?
That he was rusty and out of practice :shrugs:

Galan007
That he was rusty and out of practice :shrugs: I thought the "out of practice" line was more in reference to combat, no?

I mean, Maul had picked up some new tricks by Rebels(like using Dathomirian magics and whatnot), so I don't know that he was necessarily out of practice/weaker with the Force... Especially given Leia's statement in the RoS novelization that one's connection to the Force typically strengthens with age.

Thoughts?

Rockydonovang
I thought the "out of practice" line was more in reference to combat, no?

I mean, Maul had picked up some new tricks by Rebels(like using Dathomirian magics and whatnot), so I don't know that he was necessarily out of practice/weaker with the Force... Especially given Leia's statement in the RoS novelization that one's connection to the Force typically strengthens with age.

Thoughts?
Yeah well the case for maul's decline wasn't really based on concrete proof. It was more a combination of low showings, and maul having better feats as of tcw. Then Matt Martin saying he was rusty, as well as some conclusions from what various people said about how Maul was 'losing it'.

Off course there's filoni saying he grew as a swordsman, but people argued that it was meant in some narrative sense(even though the context was clearly lightsaber dueling) and then when the matt martin quote it was agreed that matt martin overuled authoritative intent due to his involvement with the story group.

Rockydonovang

Thoughts?
One thing I'll add to the above is that Prime Ahsoka not being able to stomp maul in rebels limits the wiggle room or at least the extent of rebel's maul's superiority to his tcw incarnation.

You could argue Maul not being stomped by rebels ahsoka indicates a growth in force powers, if you believe that ahsoka's vast improvement and scaling puts her out of tcw maul's weight class.

Galan007
Hm. I get the logic, but I'm not sure if I completely agree.

Maybe I could see Maul's combat prowess being lesser in Rebels(even though he seemed to do well against Ahsoka, who gave Vader a good fight shortly afterward), but I don't know if I'd agree that his power in the Force had diminished. /shrug

Darth Thor

Thoughts?

He does extract information from Heras mind ridiculously easily. Compared to how he extracts thoughts from Jesses mind in S7.

Witwer said S7 Maul is more calculating and less eccentric than he was in Rebels. So im guessing Rebels Maul was just more desperate which maybe exaggerated his weakness. Hence getting overpowered by Kanan and blitzed by Obi-Wan.

But In terms of being out of practice, he seemed to be doing just fine against Ahsoka, so not sure if he was.

Darth Thor
1)You're aware Ahsoka has the express purpose of capturing maul for interrogation on coruscant?

2)Yoda was at his upper limit before losing to Sidious. We still know he is in sidious's leagues because he can --compete on his level--.

3)Maul ceded ground ans was staggered back at the start of their fight. No, what I think you mean to say is that Ahsoka didn't end Maul's life in 50 seconds. This is not proof there wasn't a significant gap.

4)Okay then, cite the part that says maul is more stronger or more powerful than ahsoka.

5)Since it's self-explanatory, you are only allowed to use what it's in the quote.
smile

This, for example, isn't in the quote.

Since my interpretation has evidence and yours, as far as I know, doesn't, I'm going to have to go with mine.

1) You are aware that was before she was fighting for Anakin right?

2) They were both pushed to their limits. Silly comparison in order to avoid the point.

3) Youve been making up this BS for years that no one buys. Maul moving back a couple of steps means literally nothing. You make this out to be something huge, but just brush off Maul driving Kenobi backwards for an entire fight... Hilarious bias.

4) Filoni stated in Phantom Apprentice commentary. The databank clearly indicates Maul is stronger than Kanan or Ahsoka.

5) Strongest is opposite is Weakest. Jeez, whats so hard to grasp? The mental gymnastics you are going through to make that quote mean something else is hilarious.

Also still waiting for the quote that Rebels Ahsoka is vastly more skilled than Phantom Apprentice Ahsoka.

Rockydonovang

2) They were both pushed to their limits. Silly comparison in order to avoid the point.

You never provided evidence maul wasn't near his limit. You simply claimed Ahsoka was near hers which doesn't really prove she's significantly inferioir. The fact that she can compete on Maul's level would suggest she really is not.

The fight doesn't mean anything, but yet it proves Maul=Ahsoka? How? You keep saying "they fought evenly", based on what?

Yes, a soresu practioner, and then when said practioner user went on the offensive Maul needed serveral seconds to recover.

And where does the quote mention "opposites"? If you need to bring in assumptions outside of the quote, it's not self-evident. It's rather telling that you've yet to offer a counter for my interpretation or reasoning for why yours would be stronger.

Scizard gave it to you already:
https://prnt.sc/sl0qxh

Rockydonovang
Hm. I get the logic, but I'm not sure if I completely agree.

Maybe I could see Maul's combat prowess being lesser in Rebels(even though he seemed to do well against Ahsoka, who gave Vader a good fight shortly afterward), but I don't know if I'd agree that his power in the Force had diminished. /shrug
Honestly, now that I'm think about it, Maul being better as of rebels probably makes the most sense. He probably grew more powerful, and as you said rusty and growth aren't mutually exclusive. It was probably a 50/50 thing before but with vader and ahsoka's hyped up scaling, Maul just growing by rebels is probably the best explantion.

Darth Thor
You never provided evidence maul wasn't near his limit. You simply claimed Ahsoka was near hers which doesn't really prove she's significantly inferioir. The fact that she can compete on Maul's level would suggest she really is not.

Why would I need to? Filoni specifically specified Ahsoka had to push her limits to compete on Mauls level. Your bias is ridiculous.

And just look at the fight, Maul wanted her to join him (asks more than once during the fight), but sans that just wanted to get out of there. He didn't go back to fight her when she kicked him out of the window, even though it's confirmed he was the superior warrior. He floored he on the railings, yet instead of finishing her just tried to get to his ship.

So There's literally no evidence he was pushed to his limits or fighting for his life at all.

FYI Witwer specifically points out Maul wouldn't have been fighting at his very best.

Your arguments are getting quite desperate here.

The fight doesn't mean anything, but yet it proves Maul=Ahsoka? How? You keep saying "they fought evenly", based on what?

Based on neither landing showing any kind of superiority over the other in Force or Sabers. Duh?

If anything the only one Implied to be superior in both the episode and the databank was Maul. So you not accepting ti was a fight of parity really doesn't help you case.

Yes, a soresu practioner, and then when said practioner user went on the offensive Maul needed serveral seconds to recover.

Using Soresu doesn't mean you automatically give ground. They are also not the only ones allowed to fight defensively. In fact the GI suggests combatants won't rest heavily on any one type of combat.

So using Maul moving a couple of steps during a fight as any kind of evidence of anything is seriously facepalm

And where does the quote mention "opposites"? If you need to bring in assumptions outside of the quote, it's not self-evident. It's rather telling that you've yet to offer a counter for my interpretation or reasoning for why yours would be stronger.

Funny because you agreed with Lord Stark on the other thread that Mace assuming Dooku was Maul's master automatically means Dooku was more powerful, even though Power was never mentioned. Yet in a quote where the ONLY factor mentioned is strength, apparently Strength doesn't matter.

The quote specifically meantions the LOGICAL choice. So the answer is that using the simplest logic, which I get is difficult for you through your Bias goggles.

Scizard gave it to you already:
https://prnt.sc/sl0qxh

I didn't see that before. But it's pretty clear to me, given the Ashley interview, that quote was made around the time of her Rebels S2 appearance, i.e. before we saw how good she was in S7.

In fact the Maul vs Ahsoka fight was depicted VERY differently at that time.

I get that your bias goggles won't let you acknowledge this simple fact. But if you want to believe it then it simply means Maul was vastly more skilled than Ahsoka, given we saw them fight in Rebels and their skills were clearly in the same tier (no matter who you believe was ultimately better).

Rockydonovang
Why would I need to? Filoni specifically specified Ahsoka had to push her limits to compete on Mauls level. Your bias is ridiculous.

Because Ahsoka "having to push her limits" would only matter if Maul wasn't having to push or nearly push his. Your argument specifically hinges on Ahsoka putting significantly more effort than Maul which is pretty baseless.

Maul literally asks her --once-- during the duel. And again, Ahsoka is fighting with the express purpose of --capturing maul alive.-- :/

Yes, because his army was losing the battle, hence he started to flee.

Ahsoka wasn't incapacitated, and again, at this point, it's well established Maul is trying to evade republic capture.

Don't shift the burden of proof now. You need to prove that Maul "wasn't near his upper limit" since it is --you-- who are using "limits" as proof Maul is >> Ahsoka despite Ahsoka being able to "compete at his level." :/

Freddy Prince Junior says Ahsoka is "top 3 or 4 all-time" which puts her above at least kenobi and arguably anakin.

As witwer, himself, has admitted, voice actor opinions are just that, --opinions--

Well based on you dismissing anything that can be argued to show superiroity and than concluding that what is shown ove r50 seconds would have dictated a lengthy duel. You're aware that Vader doesn't showcase any sort of upperhand against Ahsoka until more than a minuite in? The same vader who is "light years" ahead of Maul?

According to your own interpretation, one you've been hilariously scared to back up for some reason.

We don't, --only-- see kenobi give ground tho. We also see him go on the offense, and it ends up with maul getting hurt. :/

It's wierd how Maul stumbling backwards at the start of the fight and then being the only one to cede any sort of ground doesn't matter, but somehow the fact maul isn't shown getting directly hit in 20 seconds of fighting. If you want to argue that what the fight shows us doesn't matter, then you should be willing to accept the fight being inconclusive, in which case we'd use their other showings to conclude who's superioir. Showings like a vastly pre-prime Ahsoka rivalling who you speculate is "prime" Maul, or Ahsoka, "fighting evenly" with vader for a minuite and half(because remember they fight 50 seconds off screen), a force user who is "Light years ahead of dooku and maul" according to canon.

No, not automatically. We did so by looking at the --context-- of the quote and specifically how force users are shown to assess master/apprentince according to canon. Windu thought it was plausible maul was the sith master as a 20 year old in TPM, so age isn't a logical explanation here. Force users have been established to be able to sense force users power levels relative to their own and a more powerful sith would be assumed to be the master, since the jedi assumed the sith operated under the rule of two where more powerful apprentinces promptly kill less powerful masters. See how I looked at the source material to come to a conclusion?

Go reread at the thread. We did not --automatically-- dismiss interpretations. We offered reasoning for why we felt one was stronger :/.

Logical =/ simplest logical and that aside, your interpretation is not simpler than mine. Equally importantly, occam's razor only applies in the --absence of evidence--. Off course that doesn't apply here because literally the line following the one you cherrypicked gives us a clear definition of --strength--, one that, by the way is as --simple-- as the one you're using:

Again, if my interpretation is weaker, than address the offered evidence, or provide stronger evidence. This isn't hard.

The context offered is "since the clone wars", which ahsoka v maul obviously takes place during.

Or, given we're told ahsoka can compete on maul's level, it might just mean

A. maul grew post tcw,
B. the fight wasn't as close as you interpreted it to be
C. Your definition of "tier" is too loose. After all, by your criteria, Ahsoka estabished she was in vader's "tier" in the first minuite and thei half of their duel, and vader is "light years" ahead of Maul.

Darth Thor
Because Ahsoka "having to push her limits" would only matter if Maul wasn't having to push or nearly push his. Your argument specifically hinges on Ahsoka putting significantly more effort than Maul which is pretty baseless.

Exactly. It would only matter if Maul wasn't pushing his. So Filoni wouldn't have brought that point up if Maul was pushing his limits.

But in fact he brings it up to showcase Maul is her superior.

Now quit trolling over points which have already been addressed by the director.

Maul literally asks her --once-- during the duel. And again, Ahsoka is fighting with the express purpose of --capturing maul alive.-- :/

You really do have poor comprehension skills.

He begins the fight saying "So the Padawan needs one last lesson", obviously not intending to kill her or fight for his life.

Then he says towards the end of the fight "We could have destroyed Sidious", clearly still appealing to her, and clearly it not being his intention or priority to kill her.

And then after he had her defeated he still asks her again because he still does;t want to kill her. In fact he's only lost the fight making a clumsy move because he's frustrated she refuses to join him.

Lies about Ahsoka still wanting him alive. She was about to join him, so wasn't following the Council's orders anymore even before the fight began. And then after he mentions planning to kill Anakin, she's fighting for Anakin (confirmed by Witwer).

And if that wasn't enough blatantly obvious proof for you she outright admits she was trying to kill him in their second round:

"Obi-Wan was right... You are difficult to kill"

I mean Jeez at least try to watch what's happening with some kind of objective analysis.

Yes, because his army was losing the battle, hence he started to flee.

He'd already called his ship to collect him before hand. He really didn't care less about the battle, even sent Bo-Katan to go help fight his forces.

Again, at least pretend you're paying attention.

Ahsoka wasn't incapacitated, and again, at this point, it's well established Maul is trying to evade republic capture.

She's down for 6 seconds. He doesn't bother to take advantage as he's distracted by his ship which shines a light to his face, and he is more interested in getting to it.

And before you bring up that she knocked him into the same position, he was up again within a second.

Don't shift the burden of proof now. You need to prove that Maul "wasn't near his upper limit" since it is --you-- who are using "limits" as proof Maul is >> Ahsoka despite Ahsoka being able to "compete at his level." :/

Already addressed and proven. You really need to concede the point if you want anyone to think you're not an outright troll.

Freddy Prince Junior says Ahsoka is "top 3 or 4 all-time" which puts her above at least kenobi and arguably anakin.

As witwer, himself, has admitted, voice actor opinions are just that, --opinions--

Because Freddie Prince plays Ahsoka right?

Such an idiotic analogy, and bringing up a guy whose known for mad random rants against Star Wars fans and also known for being inconsistent as fuk.

Witwer on the other hand discusses Maul's every move with Filoni to such great extents that honestly he knows the character just as well as Filoni. Maybe better.

But he's certainly had a massive say on his TCW characterisation either way.

Well based on you dismissing anything that can be argued to show superiroity and than concluding that what is shown ove r50 seconds would have dictated a lengthy duel. You're aware that Vader doesn't showcase any sort of upperhand against Ahsoka until more than a minuite in? The same vader who is "light years" ahead of Maul?

So let me get this straight.. Maul moving 2 steps backwards is showing inferiority, but Vader driving Ahsoka backwards the whole time (Round 1), is showing no kind of upper hand whatsoever? laughing out loud

Oh Rocky what a joke you are becoming. You really need to dial down your bias a notch if you want to be taken seriously.

According to your own interpretation, one you've been hilariously scared to back up for some reason.

Strength is the ONLY factor mentioned in a quote which talks about logical choice. But to you the logic must dictate to a 100 other factors you can think of through all the mental gymnastics your mind can come up with.

We don't, --only-- see kenobi give ground tho. We also see him go on the offense, and it ends up with maul getting hurt. :/

You need to make up your mind if giving ground is a sign of being overpowered or not.

To me it is, but only when being consistently driven back and of course doesn't mean the person being driven back will necessarily lose in the end.

But not moving 2 steps in a fight lmao.

Darth Thor
It's wierd how Maul stumbling backwards at the start of the fight and then being the only one to cede any sort of ground doesn't matter, but somehow the fact maul isn't shown getting directly hit in 20 seconds of fighting. If you want to argue that what the fight shows us doesn't matter, then you should be willing to accept the fight being inconclusive, in which case we'd use their other showings to conclude who's superioir. Showings like a vastly pre-prime Ahsoka rivalling who you speculate is "prime" Maul, or Ahsoka, "fighting evenly" with vader for a minuite and half(because remember they fight 50 seconds off screen), a force user who is "Light years ahead of dooku and maul" according to canon.

Yes the fight doesn't show anything conclusive. But going by the dialogue and how impressed Ezra is by Maul moreso than Ahsoka, it's implied Maul is probably the superior our of the 2. But the databank confirms it.

And Obi-Wan put up a better fight against Anakin then Dooku possibly could have. Doesn't mean anything when pitting Dookus skills and Force mastery next to Obi-Wan's. Filoni himself always stated her knowing Vader well as the reason for her not going down easily.

But despite the light years quote, I'm pretty sure either Maul or Dooku would put up a fight. I mean Dooku out up a fight against Yoda, so why wouldn't him or Maul put up a fight against Vader.

No, not automatically. We did so by looking at the --context-- of the quote and specifically how force users are shown to assess master/apprentince according to canon. Windu thought it was plausible maul was the sith master as a 20 year old in TPM, so age isn't a logical explanation here. Force users have been established to be able to sense force users power levels relative to their own and a more powerful sith would be assumed to be the master, since the jedi assumed the sith operated under the rule of two where more powerful apprentinces promptly kill less powerful masters. See how I looked at the source material to come to a conclusion?
Go reread at the thread. We did not --automatically-- dismiss interpretations. We offered reasoning for why we felt one was stronger :/.

Your opinion on the matter is fine. But it was all speculation, as no specific factor was mentioned by Mace. Whilst in this case the databank mentions 1 Factor, but because you don't like the factor it's brought up you are desperate for it to mean anything else.

Logical =/ simplest logical and that aside, your interpretation is not simpler than mine. Equally importantly, occam's razor only applies in the --absence of evidence--. Off course that doesn't apply here because literally the line following the one you cherrypicked gives us a clear definition of --strength--, one that, by the way is as --simple-- as the one you're using:

Of course it's simpler than yours lmao. Any mindless person can read that quote and the first thing that would come to their head would be it logical to put the Strongest with the Weakest. As strength is the only factor mentioned. No one reading that quote is going to come up with "Because Ezra needed someone more ruthless with him" before thinking of needing the stronger combatant.

Again, if my interpretation is weaker, than address the offered evidence, or provide stronger evidence. This isn't hard.

It isn't hard. But it seems simple logic escapes you. Given the quote was about logic, it's no wonder you're having a hard time grasping it.

The context offered is "since the clone wars", which ahsoka v maul obviously takes place during.

Yeah from a quote before S7 was even intended to be made.

It's clearly retconned. If not, then it simply means S7 Maul was vastly more skilled than S7 Ahsoka. The former is obviously the truth, but it's one or the other. You can't pick and choose evidences from prior to the retcon and post the retcon to suit your bias.

Or, given we're told ahsoka can compete on maul's level, it might just mean

A. maul grew post tcw,
B. the fight wasn't as close as you interpreted it to be
C. Your definition of "tier" is too loose. After all, by your criteria, Ahsoka estabished she was in vader's "tier" in the first minuite and thei half of their duel, and vader is "light years" ahead of Maul.

She can compete by exerting herself. But we were outright told she was not his equal.

Yeah not showing any superiority over Maul for 50 seconds really shows she's light years ahead of him erm

Rockydonovang
You know it's funny you should bring that up, because Dooku vs Yoda lasted a fraction as long as Ahsoka vs Vader while lasting roughly as long as Ahsoka vs Maul despite yoda being "far more powerful" than dooky. Go figure...

What? No Filoni stated quite literally the opposite:

Familiarity is an advantage for vader, not ahsoka, lol.

What? Where does Ezra compare Maul and Ahsoka? It's established Ezra is tempted by the darkside, all he says about maul is "he can help us" lmao.

By what? You're aware a --retcon-- requires a contradiction?

Yes, an unspecified one, which is why, again, just like with "dooku is the master", you'd need to back-up your assumption regarding what that factor is with the source material/context of the quote. I've done that, and you....

But you haven't shown my interpretation is illogical. :/

In fact...

Me:

You

..have deflected 4 times. If you deflect a 5th time I'll just accept your silence as a concession the databank doesn't imply what you say it implies. thumb up

That leaves us with
-> Ahsoka doing much better against a more powerful sidious's force attacks
-> Contending with someone light years ahead of maul
-> Competing on maul's level "vastly" pre-prime

Evidence seems to point overwhelmingly in one direction. I wonder why...

Darth Thor
I think Vader throwing multiple things in succession and battering luke to the extent he was literally at vader's mercy(https://youtu.be/rgyitSlMtMY?t=227) is quite a bit different than landing a single hit and then retreating

The principle is the same. Do you accept chucking stuff with the Force comes under Force contest or not?

We can play by whatever rules you like. You'll lose either way, because Maul showed himself superior in every aspect of combat sans keeping a cool head which we have seen more than once an inferior combatant can take advantage of. But 1/3 wins doesn't give the best odds of that being the case.

which, ooh, this guy can do:
https://youtu.be/Sg0rXa1WnZc?t=323
Cal is --considerably more powerful-- than vader I guess. :/

That's strange because Vader seemed to be chucking a lot more and Cal was forced to retreat from VADER and VADER ALONE, who was only using his Force powers.

Thor buddy, pause the frame. Ahsoka's legs and her torso and well, everything besides her face are facing away from Maul when he pushes her. She is as much --overpowered-- telekenetically as Maul is when he's falling mid-air. And gripping someone takes far more effort with the force than pushing someone, lmao.

Rocky wtf?! He had no savers, he was ONLY USING THE Force. She was literally trying her best to MURDER him. And you're honestly trying to suggest she was caught off guard or something facepalm

Tell me why was she facing slightly to the side? How did that happen?

Yes, because maul is closer to the ship meaning Ahsoka has to go on the attack while Maul simply has to wait until she's turned. Do note that before this push when ahsoka is facing him, he doesn't even bother trying to --ragdoll her--. You know why? Because he can't, hence why he fails to when they're involved in a two-sided duel as opposed to a game of tag :/

Urm, because he was defenceless himself so focused on defending himself.

Of course he was waiting. You expect him to jump at her with no weapons. Jeez, you are so butt hurt over these last 4 episodes that you are literally finding any lame excuse you can for Ahsoka being defeated 2/3 times, both time with the Force, and both times within a few seconds.

But I do have to give you props for your butt rage. Because this is truly on a new level.

How does running away constitute winning a fight. Can you please explain to me what you define as a--victory--?

Because there were no other combatants or factors involved except just Maul and Ahsoka right?

Rocky it's like you don't even want to think about this.

He overpowered her in short order. End of.

Well actually, if we count the third fight as a --victory--, I don't see why we wouldn't call this a w:
https://youtu.be/JlFC8woFkTA?t=104

Assuming we agree that --runnign away-- does not mean you won a fight, Ahsoka "won" their first and second fights and maul managed to win a game of tag.

"vastly more powerful" indeed. :/

You.... can't be serious...

Darth Thor
You know it's funny you should bring that up, because Dooku vs Yoda lasted a fraction as long as Ahsoka vs Vader while lasting roughly as long as Ahsoka vs Maul despite yoda being "far more powerful" than dooky. Go figure...

Yes, I would certainly be much better at defending your stance as you've been horrible at it. The Yoda vs Dooku example would have served you FAR BETTER in defending the Rebels Maul vs Ahsoka fight instead of saying MAUL MOVED 2 WHOLE STEPS BACKWARDS Lmao.

Dooku vs Yoda didn't last as long, but Dooku didn't have an entire Temple to give ground, nor could he move the fight outside and make it last longer for obvious reasons. We also don't know how much longer Dooku would have lasted had it continued, and let's not just ignore they had a big Force Contest already.

And honestly, the only indication at the end of that fight that Yoda had won, was the dialogue between the 2 and the databanks. Which in the Maul vs Ahsoka only points to Maul being her superior. Probably not by much but no reason to think otherwise.

What? No Filoni stated quite literally the opposite:

Familiarity is an advantage for vader, not ahsoka, lol.

It goes both ways and makes it a completely different fight where it's hard for both to get past each other's defences, much like the Anakin vs Obi-Wan fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qub8rGzk08w

^From 1:40. She is Familiar with HIS Fighting Style.

There was another video where he states she won't go down easy specifically for that reason but can't find it right now. And before you accuse me of making it up, many KMC posters are aware of that quote.
But yeah I know the quote you're thinking of as well where Filoni says that yes Darth Vader can beat her because he taught her.

What? Where does Ezra compare Maul and Ahsoka? It's established Ezra is tempted by the darkside, all he says about maul is "he can help us" lmao.

Yep, Ezra is convinced Maul can help them after he sees Maul beating on the Inquisitors which Ahsoka and Ezra were slightly struggling with together.

Maul states to Ahsoka there's nothing she can do to stop him. Maul is even convinced Ahsoka was running away from him. And the databank states Maul was the logical choice to be paid with the weakestJedi.

So everything points to Maul being the superior of the two. Probably not a big difference, but at least a small gap seems to be there.

By what? You're aware a --retcon-- requires a contradiction?

I take it you haven't read the Ahsoka novel version of the Maul vs Ahsoka fight on Mandalore. I doubt there could be much of a bigger contradiction. And it's the novel's version of the fight that the quote was based on at the time.

But yeah I'm sure she's vastly improved since her Jedi days, no doubt.

Yes, an unspecified one, which is why, again, just like with "dooku is the master", you'd need to back-up your assumption regarding what that factor is with the source material/context of the quote. I've done that, and you....

No you've gone off on a tangent about a conversation Maul has with Ezra AFTER they've split up and AFTER it's already been established that Maul is the logical choice to be paired with the weakest combatant.

But you haven't shown my interpretation is illogical. :/

In fact...

Me:

You

..have deflected 4 times. If you deflect a 5th time I'll just accept your silence as a concession the databank doesn't imply what you say it implies. thumb up

Because you really seem to have a poor grasp of logic, and I was giving you a chance to work that out for yourself. But if I have to explain it to you like you're a 5 year old then so be it.

Context wise for your excuse I've explained above, how that conversation takes place AFTER it's already established Maul is the logical choice.

But what your mind doesn't seem to grasp is, that your excuse, of Maul being more ruthless, IS NOT a logical reason for Maul to be paired with Ezra Let Alone THE logical reason.

It is in fact a very subjective and worrying reason to pair Maul with Ezra. Anyone that ruthless could easily get Ezra killed if Ezra gets in his way.

Again you NEED to at least TRY and Grasp what would entail the MOST LOGICAL Choice.

And it's certainly not Dark Side propaganda LMAO

That leaves us with
-> 1)Ahsoka doing much better against a more powerful sidious's force attacks
-> 2)Contending with someone light years ahead of maul
-> 3)Competing on maul's level "vastly" pre-prime

Evidence seems to point overwhelmingly in one direction. I wonder why...

1) Impressive, but has what to do with what? We never saw Rebels Maul go up against Sidious. We have seen him go up against, and being specifically compared to Rebels Ahsoka, and we have seen how they fair against the same opponents (Inquisitors).

2) Let me know when there's any quote referring to Vader and Ahsoka as equals.

3) Funny how she still couldn't defeat Maul with all her VAST improvement. Also funny how her apparent VAST superiority did not show in any way whatsoever.

YousufKhan1212
Rockydonovang vs Darth Thor continues.

Rockydonovang
Ah, I see, since there was no force contest, ahsoka vs maul proved less than dooku vs yoda. You know, despite yoda being "far more powerful" than the count?

I'm glad we're in agreement then. Rebels Ahsoka has nothing that ties her to Maul. thumb up

Indeed. We seem to both have a reason for the disparity between ahsoka bad vader to be smaller than shown as well as larger than shown. These should cancel each other out leaving us with 2 and a half minuites where Vader isn't able to find an opening to kill Ahsoka. :/

I guess you forgot about integrating unarmed attacks:
https://youtu.be/kDblfz9pZHg?t=76

Agility, reflexes, and anticipation:
https://youtu.be/tSHTWbG1qnE?t=2

And remember Thor, you're trying to argue maul is significantly-far better than Ahsoka, not simply "superioir." Sidious is "superioir" to yoda. This does not imply a vast disparity.

Maul being far above cw Ahsoka is something you've yet to back up. :/

You mean that thing which isn't referenced in the quote? I'm still waiting for the contradiction buddy.

Yes, because the AFTER establishes WHY he was paired with the weakest combatant. Not only that, the --rest of datafile-- reinforces that:

Strength is directly equated to "fighting without mercy or remorse."

Even if we ignore that it was Maul, someone with the express goal of turning Ezra to the darkside, who says "it's the logical choice", Maul still --protects-- Ezra by killing the seventh sister as opposed to Ahsoka who when presented the same opportunity in her Rebels debut, doesn't, which allows the seventh sister to escape.

The context of the quote and the corresponding source material support two interpretations that having nothing to do with maul being more powerful than Ahsoka.

And this favors Maul, how? Maul only ever kills inquistors when paired with a teammate, specifcally killing the second inquisitor when Ahsoka disarms him, and killing the first while she's getting driven back by Ezra.

Ahsoka, defeats two inquistors simultaneously:
And if you're still having doubts about what the inqusitors mean to Ahsoka:

:/

According to you, CW Maul is superioir which means we have seen a better maul face off against a--less powerful sidious--...

https://youtu.be/-7hBZNsPnyg?t=142

Quite a difference there, no?

Indeed. It would seem Vader was vastly more powerful than Cal, yet Cal was able to throw something at him. Go figure. It's almost like hitting someone with an object doesn't prove a considerable gap in power...

Then replace Cal with Eath Koth. He was running away from vader AND vader's inquisitors IRRC. Season 4 Ventress also was able to throw stuff at Oppress, I guess she was "considerably more powerful" too.

Or how about Eldra Katis knocking Maul down with a bunch of rocks? Was Eldra Katis "considerably more powerful than Maul"?

So many instances of being "overpowered" according to your line of thinking.

Ah yes, I forgot how lightsavers amplify a force user's telekentic prowess. Thanks for the reminder :roll eyes:

No, I'm saying she overextended as a result of having to --chase maul-- because again, the situation necessitates she reaches maul, not vice versa. This doesn't happen when they're engaged in a duel because again, both sides have incentive to attack the other.

The frame has 80% of Ahsoka turned 90* away from Maul, what the hell do you mean --slightly turned--. How did it happen? Because Ahsoka swings at Maul who steps back. Last I checked stepping back is something that can be done without a vast advantage in combative prowess:
https://youtu.be/JlFC8woFkTA?t=55

If maul could really just ragdoll Ahsoka on a whim, the safest course of action would be to blast her at the start of her run, rather than throwing objects which she can(and does) avoid. Yet he only ever hits her when she's sideways to him. It should be obvious why...

You mean like how yoda couldn't defeat Dooku, despite being "far more powerful"?

Contention=/Equality. I think I'll take that non-sequitir as a concession thumb up

^^^^
I rest my case

Darth Thor
Ah, I see, since there was no force contest, ahsoka vs maul proved less than dooku vs yoda. You know, despite yoda being "far more powerful" than the count?

Yeah except Yoda showed superiority throughout the force contest, and had Dooku fleeing pretty quickly after the saber engagement began.

I'm glad we're in agreement then. Rebels Ahsoka has nothing that ties her to Maul. thumb up

Yeah if anything, Maul was treating her so casually, turning his back to her when the Sith Temple ignores, fights her off one handed, proclaims she can do nothing to stop him before the fight, and assumes she's running away from him at the end.

You really should have accepted the tie, because the episode itself and the data bank both indicate Maul is her better, even as of Rebels.

Indeed. We seem to both have a reason for the disparity between ahsoka bad vader to be smaller than shown as well as larger than shown. These should cancel each other out leaving us with 2 and a half minuites where Vader isn't able to find an opening to kill Ahsoka. :/

Yeah just the majority of that one and a half minutes of Vader driving her backwards, before he Force fling her.

You're trying to pretend she's closer to Vader tier than Maul, and yet showed no superiority over Maul at all in almost a minute of fighting.

And as I've shown above, he was treating her pretty casually. Note I'm not claiming he was stomping her or anything, they fought to a stand off, just that he fought to a stand off fairly casually.

I guess you forgot about integrating unarmed attacks:
https://youtu.be/kDblfz9pZHg?t=76

Agility, reflexes, and anticipation:
https://youtu.be/tSHTWbG1qnE?t=2

And remember Thor, you're trying to argue maul is significantly-far better than Ahsoka, not simply "superioir." Sidious is "superioir" to yoda. This does not imply a vast disparity.

The difference is clearly far larger than Sidious vs Yoda, who fought pretty evenly in Sabers and in the Force.

Let's go through this again, Maul overpowers Ahsoka within 20 seconds in both their 1st and 3rd confrontations Via the Force. You've also already conceded that Maul is > Obi-Wan in the force by default, so obviously trashed Clone Wars Ahsoka in force feats.

The second fight, which was of course the big Saber fight, had:

1)Filoni show Ahsoka needing a breather, because she's having to exert herself to compete with Maul, whose clearly not interested in carrying on an extended fight with her, or in killing her.

2)He incapacitates her for 7 seconds but ignores her and tries to get to his ship.

3) Disarms her of both her weapons.

This all indicates a significant difference between the 2. I mean sure she's good, and can put up a decent fight in Sabers, but still his clearly inferior even in that department.

Maul being far above cw Ahsoka is something you've yet to back up. :/

I've proven it in detail. You're just doing your usual thing and putting your fingers in your ears refusing to hear it.

You mean that thing which isn't referenced in the quote? I'm still waiting for the contradiction buddy.

No you're just lying now. Strength is mentioned in the quote as the specific reason. Ezra being the weakest is a Measure of Strength.

Yes, because the AFTER establishes WHY he was paired with the weakest combatant. Not only that, the --rest of datafile-- reinforces that:

Strength is directly equated to "fighting without mercy or remorse."

So you think Maul's discussion with Ezra AFTER the team had already separated, was Maul still justifying to him why he was the logical choice.

You're clinging to desperate hopes. You're ignoring the sequence of events. Honestly the mental gymnastics involved here is ridiculous.

Even if we ignore that it was Maul, someone with the express goal of turning Ezra to the darkside, who says "it's the logical choice", Maul still --protects-- Ezra by killing the seventh sister as opposed to Ahsoka who when presented the same opportunity in her Rebels debut, doesn't, which allows the seventh sister to escape.

All stuff that happens afterwards. And let's not ignore it was Maul who stated it was the logical choice in the episode (and the databank agrees with his logic). Because we all know Maul was certain he was the strongest combatant there, and that's the only factor he could use as a LOGICAL reason to Kanan and Ahsoka, to pair him with Ezra to protect him

The context of the quote and the corresponding source material support two interpretations that having nothing to do with maul being more powerful than Ahsoka.

Wow, 2 interpretations? I thought it was the most logical reasoning. And you've failed to provide any more logical reasoning than Maul being the strongest. The more you try and think up of new reasons, the more you are flying away from anything even remotely looking like THE Logical choice.

And this favors Maul, how? Maul only ever kills inquistors when paired with a teammate, specifcally killing the second inquisitor when Ahsoka disarms him, and killing the first while she's getting driven back by Ezra.

Ahsoka, defeats two inquistors simultaneously:
And if you're still having doubts about what the inqusitors mean to Ahsoka:

:/

Kanan kills the last of the Inquisitors. And did Maul even see that fight where Ahsoka refused to kill those 2 Inquisitors? LMAO.

If Ahsoka was stronger than Maul, then fact is he wouldn't have a leg to stand on to claim HE'S the logical choice, given he is a dark sider and an ex-Sith, and obviously has an unhealthy obsession with Ezra. SHE would be the CLEAR Logical choice. IF that was the case, but seems it was not.

It's evident you're jumping through hoops to have that quote mean anything, but the most simple, most common sense and most logical choice. Because THE Logical choice doesn't suit your bias here.

According to you, CW Maul is superioir which means we have seen a better maul face off against a--less powerful sidious--...

https://youtu.be/-7hBZNsPnyg?t=142

Quite a difference there, no?

Peak CW Maul is clearly S7 Maul. Rebels Maul according to a story group member is older and out of practice, so likely hasn't improved in Sabers going by that quote.

Not sure about Rebels Maul in the Force though. But he did extract thoughts from Hera Far More Easily than he did from Jesse. So that might indicate an improvement in the force. Plus there was that deleted scene from the Maul vs Sidious fight where Maul temporarily pins Sidious.

Indeed. It would seem Vader was vastly more powerful than Cal, yet Cal was able to throw something at him. Go figure. It's almost like hitting someone with an object doesn't prove a considerable gap in power...

Don't be retarded. Vader was overpowering Cal. Whereas Maul overpowered Ahsoka. Try to take off those bias goggles for a second and see the difference.

And it's not like it was a one off either. Maul overpowered her TWICE with the Force.

Then replace Cal with Eath Koth. He was running away from vader AND vader's inquisitors IRRC. Season 4 Ventress also was able to throw stuff at Oppress, I guess she was "considerably more powerful" too.

What are you saying about Eeth Koth?

Did Ventress overpower Opress TWICE?

Or how about Eldra Katis knocking Maul down with a bunch of rocks? Was Eldra Katis "considerably more powerful than Maul"?

She threw her saver at the rocks which caused an avalanche IIRC

How about coming up with a relevant point erm

Better yet, why not quit being butthurt that Maul overpowered Ahsoka with the Force Twice.

This wasn't Rebels Ahsoka, so I don't get why you're acting all butthurt. Were you annoyed they weren't portrayed as equals or something?

So many instances of being "overpowered" according to your line of thinking.

Not at all. You haven't given even one similar example.

It's pretty evident Maul overpowered Ahsoka TWICE using his superior Force Powers. No idea why you have an issue with this as you already conceded Maul > Kenobi in the Force.

If it was;t the Force then what was it? Just superior combat abilities? So did Maul just beat Ahsoka TWICE with superior combat abilities? So is Maul simply FAR more Skilled than Ahsoka in combat?

If it was a one off you could have argued he just got lucky. But it was;t a one off. It was TWICE, whereas she overpowered him ONCE.

So This line of argument isn't going down for you whichever way you want to spin it.

Darth Thor
Ah yes, I forgot how lightsavers amplify a force user's telekentic prowess. Thanks for the reminder :roll eyes:

Do lightsaber HINDER Force abilities?

Do lightsabers enhance or hinder combat effectiveness?

You are being very silly, and wasting paragraphs and paragraphs of time on a point where you have nothing to go on.

No, I'm saying she overextended as a result of having to --chase maul-- because again, the situation necessitates she reaches maul, not vice versa. This doesn't happen when they're engaged in a duel because again, both sides have incentive to attack the other.

Nice excuse. What's your excuse for Ahsoka being disarmed of both her weapons? And what's your excuse for Maul overpowering Ahsoka in 2 out of 3 Confrontations?

And what's your excuse for Ahsoka needing a breather in the middle of her fight with Maul, with no indication anywhere that Maul needed one.

The frame has 80% of Ahsoka turned 90* away from Maul, what the hell do you mean --slightly turned--. How did it happen? Because Ahsoka swings at Maul who steps back. Last I checked stepping back is something that can be done without a vast advantage in combative prowess:
https://youtu.be/JlFC8woFkTA?t=55

I would say 80% of her body being at a 90 degree turn is being slightly turned yeah. I would say given Maul ONLY had the Force to defend himself, that she would be prepared for a force push (duh?)...

Otherwise if you think he simply outfought her Without Any Weapons, then just concede he's the Vastly superior combatant. Perhaps this was him showing he's superior in reflexes and unarmed attacks which yu were trying to claim Ahsoka was better at above lmao.

But hilarious thing is, you would still have to concede Maul is the superior force user, as you already conceded that with Maul vs Obi-Wan erm

Like I keep saying, you can't win this, and you're being silly even attempting to argue it.

If maul could really just ragdoll Ahsoka on a whim, the safest course of action would be to blast her at the start of her run, rather than throwing objects which she can(and does) avoid. Yet he only ever hits her when she's sideways to him. It should be obvious why...

Ragdolls don't work on a whim (with the exception of Sidious/Yoda doing the radioing). Dooku has only ever rag dolled Obi-Wan once but everyone agrees he's vastly better than n Obi-Wan in that area. Anakin only force slammed Barriss after an extended Lightsaber fight.

And as you keep saying Vader only force slammed Rebels Ahsoka after a one and a half minute fight. Are you going to deny Vader is vastly more powerful in the Force than Rebels Ahsoka?!

Maul on the other hand has overpowered Ahsoka TWICE using his superior force powers, and both within short time. So his force powers are easily as much above hers as in the above examples.

You mean like how yoda couldn't defeat Dooku, despite being "far more powerful"?

Nah more like how Anakin only defeated Barrios after an extended saver fight. Was he not "far more powerful"?

Contention=/Equality. I think I'll take that non-sequitir as a concession thumb up

Ben Kenobi also contended. And we know from quite now he had no hope of defeating Vader. Just as Ahsoka had no hope. You're arguing semantics. There's nothing there to put Ahsoka above Maul until we see Maul fight Vader.

However his casualness in fighting her off in Rebels plus his confidence in beating her plus the databank all seem to indicate he's her superior (thought probably not by much).

^^^^
I rest my case

Already been addressed. So if you're going around in circles now, then it is me who will have to accept your concession smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.