Mary Kate Olsen Files for emergency divorce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
From her real bag of a husband

Judge denies it citing not essential.

I think the judge is wrong here. The guy looks like a total perv.

snowdragon
I don't think she needs an "emergency" divorce, move out and live separately until you can file like everyone else. Their super wealthy I'm sure it will be a small inconvenience in their lives.

cdtm
Pretty much. What makes this an emergency?

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
From her real bag of a husband

Judge denies it citing not essential.

I think the judge is wrong here. The guy looks like a total perv.

I think she needs emergency therapy to examine why she married this guy in the first place. Normally I'd say this was done for money, but the Olsen twins are very rich so that can't be it.

BrolyBlack
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/200514145450-mary-kate-olsen-olivier-sarkozy-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
I think she needs emergency therapy to examine why she married this guy in the first place. Normally I'd say this was done for money, but the Olsen twins are very rich so that can't be it. There's rich and then RICH Surt, I suspect this guy is the latter.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
There's rich and then RICH Surt, I suspect this guy is the latter.

I guess it depends on how you define it. Olsen twins are worth half a billion dollars.

So they aren't billionaires, but not merely the type of celebs worth 40-100 million either.

Old Man Whirly!
I guess it depends on how you define it. Olsen twins are worth half a billion dollars.

So they aren't billionaires, but not merely the type of celebs worth 40-100 million either. That's RiCH meaning he maybe title font size RICH!

Surtur
Maybe he just has a really god personality.

Though I gotta say the Olsen twins did not grow up to be as attractive as people thought. I remember the weird countdowns for when they turned 18.

Old Man Whirly!
Maybe he just has a really god personality.

Though I gotta say the Olsen twins did not grow up to be as attractive as people thought. I remember the weird countdowns for when they turned 18. I don't know about countdown, or really who they are, tbh, that girl looks weird tbh.

Raptor22
Maybe he just has a really god personality. i think u were on the right track with the rich thing.

"He is the half-brother of Nicolas Sarkozy, the former President of France."

Raptor22
Originally posted by snowdragon
I don't think she needs an "emergency" divorce, move out and live separately until you can file like everyone else. Their super wealthy I'm sure it will be a small inconvenience in their lives. yeah she seems 2 be doing ok.

"Olsen, half of the Olsen twins from TV's "Full House," has yet to comment. She is quarantining with friends in the Hamptons"

Surtur
I don't know about countdown, or really who they are, tbh, that girl looks weird tbh.

People were counting down until they turned 18 because then they would be legal.

Also yeah I think their younger sister Elizabeth Olsen is way hotter. She played Scarlet Witch in the Marvel movies. Though you can still tell they are related

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Raptor22
yeah she seems 2 be doing ok.

"Olsen, half of the Olsen twins from TV's "Full House," has yet to comment. She is quarantining with friends in the Hamptons" never watched it, I'm not really a sitcom guy mate. Originally posted by Surtur
People were counting down until they turned 18 because then they would be legal.

Also yeah I think their younger sister Elizabeth Olsen is way hotter. She played Scarlet Witch in the Marvel movies. Though you can still tell they are related I guessed it was something like that, yeah pretty weird was that in the weird noughties time where that kind of chan board stuff almost went mainstream?

Surtur
never watched it, I'm not really a sitcom guy mate. I guessed it was something like that, yeah pretty weird was that in the weird noughties time where that kind of chan board stuff almost went mainstream?

Looking up when they were born they would have turned 18 in 2004. So yeah the internet was a different place then.

Old Man Whirly!
Looking up when they were born they would have turned 18 in 2004. So yeah the internet was a different place then. Yes it was thumb up

Flyattractor

Also yeah I think their younger sister Elizabeth Olsen is way hotter. She played Scarlet Witch in the Marvel movies. Though you can still tell they are related

That reminds me of an Old SNL Weekend Update with Kid Rock making jokes about the Olson twins... back when SNL was Funny so..yea forever ago.

Trocity
Whoaaaaa.....

Was Mary Kate Olsen addicted to hard drugs for a while? Or is that just bad plastic surgery? I remember the Olsen twins being pretty, what happened to her?

BrolyBlack
The good news is the non twin sister is amazing

cdtm
There's rich and then RICH Surt, I suspect this guy is the latter.

Rich enough to marry a minor celebrity who isn't all that special compared to the supermodels you can have your choice wth. But they weren't little girls you fantasized about when you were in your teens.

I'm thinking Surts right and the guys a massive perv.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.