Press Pool gets a 1st Class Education on Obama Gate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Kudos to the reporter for having the balls to ask, but he got his ass handed to him.

She dunked on him hard, and the rest of the bullshit media.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Kudos to the reporter for having the balls to ask, but he got his ass handed to him.

lol, that's awesome.

She definitely dunked on them. And at the end, she said it's his damn job to answer the questions she brought up as reporters. smile

Perhaps bringing in a lawyer was a great idea for Press Secretary.

Also, she was clearly prepared for that question. So are the members of the press actually shills for Trump by asking question that she can make slam dunks? OR...are they really this consistently retarded and hysterical that they have checked out of all facts and logic and only stick with emotional outbursts and emotional gotcha questions?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol, that's awesome.

She definitely dunked on them. And at the end, she said it's his damn job to answer the questions she brought up as reporters. smile

Perhaps bringing in a lawyer was a great idea for Press Secretary.

Also, she was clearly prepared for that question. So are the members of the press actually shills for Trump by asking question that she can make slam dunks? OR...are they really this consistently retarded and hysterical that they have checked out of all facts and logic and only stick with emotional outbursts and emotional gotcha questions?

i think they just aren't prepared for a press sec to be this combative and show up this prepared.

I bet the little douche asking thought he was setting up a gotcha, thought it would be a nice little triumph he could post to his twitter page.

Old Man Whirly!
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/analysis-what-is-obamagate-anyway-and-how-does-it-involve-michael-flynn

Surtur
Just love seeing her own the press, what a boss. Plus it's just so easy slapping down dipshits who say there is nothing to Obamagate. Good stuff all around.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Just love seeing her own the press, what a boss. Plus it's just so easy slapping down dipshits who say there is nothing to Obamagate. Good stuff all around. There is nothing to Obamagate.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
There is nothing to Obamagate.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1261437743277711360

Sorry champ!

Bashar Teg
surely this can't be just another nothing-burger. do you really expect me to believe that trump is simply making up empty accusations of criminality against his political foes the second they criticize him?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
surely this can't be just another nothing-burger. do you really expect me to believe that trump is simply making up empty accusations of criminality against his political foes the second they criticize him? I do, I know Surt and Broly will see me as stupid for this... but yes. Watch ot become through mutation ObamaBidengate next.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
surely this can't be just another nothing-burger.

You mean another Russia-gate and Ukraine-gate? Nah.

Old Man Whirly!
You mean another Russia-gate and Ukraine-gate? Nah. I still think sometime in the future when Trump is a memory, this will be revisited with greater impartiality...

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I still think sometime in the future when Trump is a memory, this will be revisited with greater impartiality...

The democrats better hope not. But then again by that time all those dems who lied will be dead.

Surtur

snowdragon

Lol, she owned the media corp in that response. Now we can continue with pretending this HUGE scandal didn't happen and also pretend our journalistic outlets are the saviors of our democracy that they literally attempted to undermine since the 2016 election.

Old Man Whirly!
Guys what happened in the phone call?

BrolyBlack
What phone call

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
Lol, she owned the media corp in that response. Now we can continue with pretending this HUGE scandal didn't happen and also pretend our journalistic outlets are the saviors of our democracy that they literally attempted to undermine since the 2016 election.

Did you see this one video of a reporter getting berated by lockdown protesters?

And they can't seem to figure out why they are hated so much.

snowdragon
What phone call

The conversations Flynn had with the Russian ambassador roughly a month before Trump's inauguration.

Nope

The only reason I still keep up with this fiasco is because of how much of a pass our media and leaders have gotten for literaly undermining our Democracy because people hated Trump.

I mean we have Comey, Brennan, Clapper on video lying before congress and they had no repercussions and as a matter of fact were hired by CNN/wrote books etc afterwards and rewarded........

That's the game to be played now, gaslight all previous events and push forward because they hate Trump, lulz simpletons.

BrolyBlack
Oh that nothing burger

Surtur
At this point Trump shoild just pardon Flynn. The judge is a hypocritical leftist trying to play games. He really wants to see Flynn punished. How does he not understand he won't ever be getting his way? Even if Trump let's this play out and the charges aren't dropped he will just pardon Flynn.

Is the TDS just that strong?

BrolyBlack

Surtur
And both the prosecution and defense think the charges should be dropped lol.

And remember this judge more or less accused Flynn of treason lol.

BrolyBlack
No. Not more or less. He did.

Surtur
Well I phrased it that way cuz I know how some people here are. They'd come gas light with "he just asked if they had thought about charging him with treason, he was totally just asking questions".

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Flynn's phone call...

BrolyBlack
The one which was recorded with nothing on it? Yes I know the one.

Surtur

Surtur
The one which was recorded with nothing on it? Yes I know the one.

I'm wondering why Flynn's phone call was wrong but "I'll be more flexible after the election" is not.

Old Man Whirly!
The one which was recorded with nothing on it? Yes I know the one. The one with the transcripts that Trump won't release?

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/05/17/as-national-polls-show-trump-trailing-biden-he-doubles-down-on-obamagate-narrative/

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
I'm wondering why Flynn's phone call was wrong but "I'll be more flexible after the election" is not.

It was literally nothing out of the sorts, read the transcript.

Old Man Whirly!
It was literally nothing out of the sorts, read the transcript. (CNN)The phone calls between Michael Flynn and Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak are at the heart of the controversy surrounding the former national security adviser and the Justice Department's attempt to drop his case.

But neither supporters of Flynn nor questioners of the attorney general have succeeded at making the transcripts public, and they're still calling for their release.

In a case where the Justice Department has pushed out more documents about internal FBI discussions than even a federal judge said Flynn should have, the foundational document showing what Flynn said to the Russian government in December 2016 has stayed secret.

I would like to read the phone call transcripts very much.

eThneoLgrRnae

Special rules for democrats in contrast to republicans... you know that, Surt. wink

eThneoLgrRnae
At this point Trump shoild just pardon Flynn. The judge is a hypocritical leftist trying to play games. He really wants to see Flynn punished. How does he not understand he won't ever be getting his way? Even if Trump let's this play out and the charges aren't dropped he will just pardon Flynn.

Is the TDS just that strong?

If it comes to that then yes, he should pardon him. He also needs to pardon Roger Stone.

Flyattractor
Pardons for Everybody!!!!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Pardons for Everybody!!!!

No, Fly... only for those who were wrongfully convicted... like Stone.

Flyattractor
Convictions for Everybody!!!!!!!! ....in the Press Core anyway...

Old Man Whirly!
So much dur from Flystar in this thread!

Flyattractor
And I did it with just 2 posts. Fly=Awesome Poster!

dadudemon

I read the docs myself: at least 20 people should be in prison because of this.

Obama's role is questionable. But his role is, at the very least, not ethical. We'll see how it plays out. Obviously, no one will go to prison despite there existing 100% proof that multiple people committed perjury already (odd: they got Bill Clinton on that).

I don't follow anything the MSM is saying about this because it will be lies mixed in with fake news - they are covering for their man (Obama) because they sucked is dick for almost 13 years after throwing away Hillary in 2008.

Old Man Whirly!

Obama's role is questionable. But his role is, at the very least, not ethical. We'll see how it plays out. Obviously, no one will go to prison despite there existing 100% proof that multiple people committed perjury already (odd: they got Bill Clinton on that).

I don't follow anything the MSM is saying about this because it will be lies mixed in with fake news - they are covering for their man (Obama) because they sucked is dick for almost 13 years after throwing away Hillary in 2008. link me please.

Surtur

I don't follow anything the MSM is saying about this because it will be lies mixed in with fake news - they are covering for their man (Obama) because they sucked is dick for almost 13 years after throwing away Hillary in 2008.

Yeah I've said it before, I don't know if Obama himself did anything...but we know for a fact the law was broken by someone in his administration.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah I've said it before, I don't know if Obama himself did anything...but we know for a fact the law was broken by someone in his administration. link me to the documents please.

Surtur
link me to the documents please.

I don't have the documents DDM is talking about.

Old Man Whirly!
I don't have the documents DDM is talking about. O.K. perhaps he can link me.

Surtur
But I can tell you the crime committed: leaking classified info about Flynn's phone calls.

We do not know who did it.

dadudemon
link me please.

I don't think you're an honest actor in this. This is a very quick and easy find:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/30/us/politics/michael-flynn-lawyers-fbi-documents.html

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/30/fbi-flynn-documents-227153

https://theintercept.com/2020/05/14/new-documents-from-the-sham-prosecution-of-gen-michael-flynn-also-reveal-broad-corruption-in-the-russiagate-investigations/

https://www.axios.com/fbi-documents-flynn-plea-case-3b9d87ba-e270-4509-a866-3996da53b117.html

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/30/848179290/judge-unseals-documents-related-to-michael-flynns-fbi-interview

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynns-lawyers-say-newly-unsealed-documents-show-fbi-tried-to-set-him-up-11588219544

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/07/prosecutor-in-michael-flynn-case-withdraws-amid-controversy-over-documents.html

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/doj-drops-case-against-michael-flynn-in-wake-of-internal-memo-release

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/drops-doj-case-against-michael-flynn-in-wake-of-internal-memo-release

https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/42074899/update-justice-department-drops-case-against-extrump-adviser-michael-flynn

https://nypost.com/2020/05/07/justice-department-dropping-case-against-michael-flynn/

Old Man Whirly!
I've read those, they certainly don't show any "deep state" or behaviour from Obama that is illegal.

Can you link me to a transcript of Flynn's phone call with Russia please DDM.

BrolyBlack
If anything was illegally done on that phone call he would be being charged for it.

Old Man Whirly!
If anything was illegally done on that phone call he would be being charged for it. Then they should release them shouldn't they... hang on what was Flynn charged for again?

Surtur
Then they should release them shouldn't they... hang on what was Flynn charged for again?

If they don't know what was on the calls why is anyone trying to suggest they might be improper?

Old Man Whirly!
If they don't know what was on the calls why is anyone trying to suggest they might be improper? Tell me, what did Flynn go to prison for again?

Surtur
Tell me, what did Flynn go to prison for again?

Oh Whirly...my friend: Flynn didn't go to prison.

Old Man Whirly!
Double post

Old Man Whirly!
Oh Whirly...my friend: Flynn didn't go to prison. I have a source I don't want to reveal that he did. Actually I am aware they argued against jail time. So what should he have gone to prison for.

dadudemon
I've read those, they certainly don't show any "deep state" or behaviour from Obama that is illegal.

This feels very goalpost-moving to me.

Let's recap:

link me please.

Edit - And this is what I meant but you not being an honest actor in this convo. You weren't genuinely interested in the topic.

Feels like the thing you and others accuse Silent Master for doing.

Old Man Whirly!
This feels very goalpost-moving to me.

Let's recap:

Can you link me to a transcript of Flynn's phone call with Russia please DDM.

Edit - And this is what I meant but you not being an honest actor in this convo. You weren't genuinely interested in the topic.

Feels like the thing you and others accuse Silent Master for doing. so no transcripts showing deep state or obamagate then. Thought so.

dadudemon
so no transcripts showing deep state or obamagate then. Thought so.

You wanted links to Obamagate and I provided that.

This is Obamagate:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/05/obamagate-as-explained-by-president-trump.html

And this is an synopsis of Obamagate:

8ED10wN2FrU

Would you care to reengage the topic honestly or are you going to keep moving the goalposts for gotcha games?

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Artol
The video isn't working for me sadly, I've only been vaguely following this, and no news outlet I have seen has very clearly defined what the issue is, could someone perhaps summarize what the points of contention are in "Obamagate"?

Old Man Whirly!

Can you link me to a transcript of Flynn's phone call with Russia please DDM. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
so no transcripts showing deep state or obamagate then. Thought so.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Artol
The video isn't working for me sadly, I've only been vaguely following this, and no news outlet I have seen has very clearly defined what the issue is, could someone perhaps summarize what the points of contention are in "Obamagate"?

Honestly, there are no points of contention on Obamagate in this thread. At best, there was only a misunderstanding on what "Obamagate" actually is.

Old Man Whirly!
Honestly, there are no points of contention on Obamagate in this thread. At best, there was only a misunderstanding on what "Obamagate" actually is. Obamagate is something cooked up by trump, no deep state, obama did nothing wrong. It will soon be called obamabidengate

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.vox.com/2020/5/15/21257299/obamagate-trump-flynn-unmasking-conspiracy

Obamagate explained

dadudemon
Obamagate is something cooked up by trump, no deep state, obama did nothing wrong. It will soon be called obamabidengate

This clearly indicates, even after I posted an explanation for what Obamagate actually is, that you still do not understand what Obamagate is.

Since you missed it the first time, here it is:

This is Obamagate:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/05/obamagate-as-explained-by-president-trump.html

8ED10wN2FrU

Would you care to reengage the topic honestly or are you going to keep moving the goalposts for gotcha games?

Old Man Whirly!
This clearly indicates, even after I posted an explanation for what Obamagate actually is, that you still do not understand what Obamagate is.

Since you missed it the first time, here it is: Seems we have more than one narrative... why is yours anymore right than vox or the washington post?

dadudemon
Seems we have more than one narrative... why is yours anymore right than vox or the washington post?

Is your question asking me why Trump, who coined "Obamagate" in this context, defined Obamagate the way he did?

I don't know...it's what he defined it as in his tweets so it's not a topic up for debate. I can't magically change history to force Trump to define it a different way so it can fit narratives people have invented around this topic.

snowdragon
Seems we have more than one narrative... why is yours anymore right than vox or the washington post?

Put simply, framing the narrative specifically around Trump's words rather then the proven unethical previous administration antics is one of the reasons our media platforms are deceptive gaslighting douchebagssmile

We already know that during the previous administration the undermining of our system of govt is proven with the information that has been presented and mostly ignored by popular media outlets.

One can argue "deep state" and the value of that term but no one can deny that the heads of the USA's top intelligence agencies lied to congress and used illegal fisa warrants to pursue politically motivated actions against an incoming president.

Old Man Whirly!
Is your question asking me why Trump, who coined "Obamagate" in this context, defined Obamagate the way he did?

I don't know...it's what he defined it as in his tweets so it's not a topic up for debate. I can't magically change history to force Trump to define it a different way so it can fit narratives people have invented around this topic. Are you saying the vox explanation is an invention and your narrative is correct?

dadudemon
Are you saying the vox explanation is an invention and your narrative is correct?

Not at all. I'm saying this:

I know you're trying to pit me against news outlets as a pretend win. But it's not me vs. the news outlets. It's Trump's actual words vs. the news outlets representation of those words. I cannot change the facts nor can you.

Old Man Whirly!
Not at all. I'm saying this:

Please tell me more about these documents you saw and the 100 people who should be indicted.

I know you're trying to pit me against news outlets as a pretend win. But it's not me vs. the news outlets. It's Trump's actual words vs. the news outlets representation of those words. I cannot change the facts nor can you. not really, it's you and the news outlets interpreting Trumps words differently.

dadudemon
not really, it's you and the news outlets interpreting Trumps words differently.

Not at all.

I know you're trying to pit me against news outlets as a pretend win. But it's not me vs. the news outlets. It's Trump's actual words vs. the news outlets representation of those words. I cannot change the facts nor can you.

Old Man Whirly!
So you agree with Vox News then as to their explanation of obamagate?

dadudemon
So you agree with Vox News then as to their explanation of obamagate?

This is Obamagate:

8ED10wN2FrU

Old Man Whirly!
O.K. this is circular.

BrolyBlack
Obama officials dodge answers on illegally unmasking Americans

Robtard

Bingo.

It's a Trump Admin deflection/attack because it's an election year and Trumpers are eating it up.

Barr says he does not expect criminal investigation of Obama or Biden as result of Durham probe

^This was called last week. By Robtard smile

Artol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.