New Jersey Gym Owner defies Order and Opens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Police Support

Robtard
What an hero

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Police Support

Nice. Good on them for not falling for the anti-science antics and policies.

So people will get back to the gyms as soon as they open, right? Time to get back into shape?

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/tPE5YYI.jpg

^Governor of New Jersey

Bashar Teg
*waiting for their business license to be suspended and all the subsequent crying*

Surtur
The responses to the tweet...people are not happy.

snowdragon
Originally posted by dadudemon
Nice. Good on them for not falling for the anti-science antics and policies.

So people will get back to the gyms as soon as they open, right? Time to get back into shape?

So much at-home gym equipment is sold out online, I think more ppl are in shape today than before the virus...... I mean feel free to send me 2 36kg comp style kettlebells before mid-july.

We aren't in this to flatten the curve anymore it's finding the cure before you can leave home.

Old Man Whirly!
Interestingly SARS 1 antibodies are a cure. But that's another story.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Surtur
Still does anyone agree with what the Governor is saying in his tweet?

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
So much at-home gym equipment is sold out online, I think more ppl are in shape today than before the virus......

You should see the LinkedIn complaints about gaining the "COVID-15" which is saying everyone gained 15 lbs, at least, during lockdown.

People are in much worse shape, on average.

Originally posted by snowdragon
We aren't in this to flatten the curve anymore it's finding the cure before you can leave home.

Thankfully, many states are pulling their heads out and saying, "Okay, this is stupid. Let's resume our normal lives while wearing placebo masks."

Surtur
'That's bulls**t!': Onlookers furious at five police officers during arrest of one person leaving NJ gym

Bashar Teg
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/835/303/24c.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/835/303/24c.jpg

laughing out loud

So true.

Surtur
So you guys agree, illegal immigrants should have followed the rules. Progress!

Robtard
*waiting for their business license to be suspended and all the subsequent crying*

This is what should happen. Don't bother arresting the numbnuts going, just close down the business.

Bashar Teg
pointing out hypocrisy in trumper logic does not express support for it, but you keep tryharding, surt

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
This is what should happen. Don't bother arresting the numbnuts going, just close down the business.

agreed. makes no sense to allow the place to stay open and arrest patrons. that seems like entrapment. but I thought the cops "supported" them?

Surtur
I'm glad illegals got brought up. It does put things into perspective. Leftists argue that the illegals who just wanna come here in order to give their families a better life should be allowed to stay as long as being here illegally is their only crime.

So surely they agree these Americans should be allowed to skirt the law in order to provide for their families(as long as they are otherwise law abiding citizens).

Robtard
agreed. makes no sense to allow the place to stay open and arrest patrons. that seems like entrapment. but I thought the cops "supported" them?

It does.

I'm unaware of cops supporting businesses breaking emergency shutdown protocols? Sounds like something a Trumper would say to push some silly narrative.

Either way, the cops are just doing their job arresting people. But they should be ordered to stop.

Surtur

So no putting illegal immigrants in detention centers...just deport them? Right?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm glad illegals got brought up. It does put things into perspective. Leftists blah blah maga blah

way better than confronting your "we refuse to follow the rules because we're white and special" juvenile hypocrisy thumb up

Surtur
It does.

I'm unaware of cops supporting businesses breaking emergency shutdown protocols? Sounds like something a Trumper would say to push some silly narrative.

Either way, the cops are just doing their job arresting people. But they should be ordered to stop.

Cops came up to one and said "you're violating orders" and then just said "have a nice day" and walked away

Robtard
So no putting illegal immigrants in detention centers...just deport them? Right?

Your silly attention seeking behavior has been noted, Surt.

Surtur
way better than confronting your "we refuse to follow the rules because we're white and special" juvenile hypocrisy thumb up

I'm so sorry that your stance inadvertently highlighted leftist hypocrisy.

Bashar Teg
your attempted derailment from the embarrassing truth of the thread topic has been noted

Surtur
Your silly attention seeking behavior has been noted, Surt.

Concession accepted.

Bashar Teg
"you didn't go along with my conveniently timed thread derailment attempt, so I win, coz reasons"

Surtur
I am genuinely sorry you guys can't stay consistent and it often leads to embarrassing situations. That has gotta be rough.

Bashar Teg
"stop talking about the topic now that our hypocrisy has been highlighted. lookit muh strawman!!"

noted

Robtard
@bashar

Let Surt do his thing, who cares. Anyhow, seems the gym was "cited" again today, seems like the county is edging towards closure, as there might need a certain amount of citations before an official closure can issued. Depending on local laws.

I' looking forward to my gym opening, but I suspect it's going to be at reduced capacity so it's going to suck if I have to wait outside for someone to finish/leave. That will suck.

Bashar Teg
@bashar

Let Surt do his thing, who cares. Anyhow, seems the gym was "cited" again today, seems like the county is edging towards closure, as they might need a certain amount of citations before official closure can issued. Depending on local laws.

if anything they should be filing charges at the owner, per patron.

its kinda like a scenario where someone deals crack on a street corner, and the cops just sit back and wait for people to buy crack, arrest them, and said "have a nice day, sir. see you tomorrow" to the crack dealer and walk away. any lawyer worth their weight in salt will get the charges dropped easily, imho.

Bashar Teg
*dp*

Surtur
"stop talking about the topic now that our hypocrisy has been highlighted. lookit muh strawman!!"

noted

Lol so only one side can cite hypocrisy? Gotcha smile

Bashar Teg
@bashar

Let Surt do his thing, who cares.

thumb up

Surtur
Yes, avoid those valid points smile

Adam_PoE
@bashar

Let Surt do his thing, who cares. Anyhow, seems the gym was "cited" again today, seems like the county is edging towards closure, as there might need a certain amount of citations before an official closure can issued. Depending on local laws.

I' looking forward to my gym opening, but I suspect it's going to be at reduced capacity so it's going to suck if I have to wait outside for someone to finish/leave. That will suck.

Eventually, they will just take his business license away, then he will be closed for good.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Eventually, they will just take his business license away, then he will be closed for good.

Yeah that's what we were discussing. Just wondering if that can only happen after a certain amount of repeat citations/offenses.

Bashar Teg

since it's such a highly publicized situation I think their business license will be revoked before the weekend. then comes the tears. "der takin our freedurms!"

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

dadudemon
'That's bulls**t!': Onlookers furious at five police officers during arrest of one person leaving NJ gym

Good thing they arrested that guy for not social distancing by swarming him with 5 police officers and cuffing him.

Surtur
Good thing they arrested that guy for not social distancing by swarming him with 5 police officers and cuffing him.

It'd be even funnier if NJ was one of those states that released some prisoners cuz of the virus.

dadudemon
It does.

Happened a lot. Cops refusing to infringe on people's constitutional rights. It's a good thing. Anti-science policies and anti-constitutional policies (these lockdown policies violate both) should be disobeyed. This is the USA and we should use the 2nd Amendment for what it was actually intended for.

The shutdowns should have always been suggestions, never enforced at gun point.

Bashar Teg
looks like an heroes might be facing jail time

also, it seems one of the an hero gym owners was responsible for killing a 19 year old while drunk driving. what a good and decent person. of course he belongs on fox news, being treated as a hero.

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/05/defiant-gym-owner-cited-again-could-face-jail-time-for-opening-against-nj-coronavirus-shutdown-order.html

Adam_PoE
looks like an heroes might be facing jail time

also, it seems one of the an hero gym owners was responsible for killing a 19 year old while drunk driving. what a good and decent person. of course he belongs on fox news, being treated as a hero.

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/05/defiant-gym-owner-cited-again-could-face-jail-time-for-opening-against-nj-coronavirus-shutdown-order.html

He also has a sticker of the New Jersey European Heritage Association on his bullhorn, which is a white nationalist group. So these two are ****ing trash. It is not enough that he killed someone with his recklessness already, he wants to put more at risk, because he is white racist *******.

Bashar Teg
South Jersey is full of this trash

Badabing
Thank you Governor DeSantis! Was able to do a predawn workout this morning...at my gym!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
Thank you Governor DeSantis! Was able to do a predawn workout this morning...at my gym! Looking good bada

Emmy Evangeline
He just opened too soon. Private Gym owners pay alot for their lease and the virus was destroying his business.

Bashar Teg
that's no excuse. he should have (and probably did) applied for emergency rent suspension.

https://www.jacksonlewis.com/publication/new-jersey-governor-be-authorized-provide-distressed-small-businesses-emergency-rent-suspension

Bashar Teg
Thank you Governor DeSantis! Was able to do a predawn workout this morning...at my gym!

almost missed this. damn you're ripped af!

though you'll need some more practice on that magnum, or else you'll have no hope of achieving blue steel.

dadudemon

Nice.

And you could pass off as my older brother in this photo.

Adam_PoE

Hi, daddy.

Bashar Teg
I wanna be the best man when you guys get married. I called dibs.

Surtur

but but but what about all the predictions about how bad things would get in Florida?!

Adam_PoE
I wanna be the best man when you guys get married. I called dibs.

I suppose I could marry an Italian. I was kind of hoping for a ginger.

Bashar Teg
Italians age way more gracefully than gingers

Adam_PoE
Italians age way more gracefully than gingers

Yes, but red hair and blue eyes is the rarest combination of traits. It occurs in less than 2% of the population. They are like unicorns.

Badabing
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Looking good bada Originally posted by Bashar Teg
almost missed this. damn you're ripped af!

though you'll need some more practice on that magnum, or else you'll have no hope of achieving blue steel. Originally posted by dadudemon
Nice.

And you could pass off as my older brother in this photo. Thank you. I refuse to turn 50 on my next birthday and be a pile of mush wrapped in flabby skin.Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Hi, daddy. I'm not sure if a blushing or sneer is appropriate? Daddy as a compliment or daddy because I'm old. stick out tongueOriginally posted by Bashar Teg
Italians age way more gracefully than gingers Italians are genetically blessed. thumb up

Bashar Teg
Yes, but red hair and blue eyes is the rarest combination of traits. It occurs in less than 2% of the population. They are like unicorns.

the red hair inevitably turns grey and the beautiful eyes inevitably become dead due to gingers lacking souls

Bashar Teg
Italians are genetically blessed. thumb up
my grandma is Italian and close to her 100th birthday, and her skin still refuses to wrinkle. even having 1/2 Italian dna has blessed me with eternal youth thumb up

Adam_PoE
I'm not sure if a blushing or sneer is appropriate? Daddy as a compliment or daddy because I'm old. stick out tongue Italians are genetically blessed. thumb up

Whichever smiley means "give me your Italian genetic blessings."

Adam_PoE
the red hair inevitably turns grey and the beautiful eyes inevitably become dead due to gingers lacking souls

Gingers do not go grey, they go silver, and it is foxy.

Surtur
But there is a 50/50 chance of a ginger being evil. I've seen the Problem Child movies.

Bashar Teg
Gingers do not go grey, they go silver, and it is foxy.

my hair is turning dark brown to silver (eventually, I presume, it's salt n pepper now). no gingerness required for that particular sexy-powerup

know what I find sexy? a soul

Adam_PoE
my hair is turning dark brown to silver (eventually, I presume, it's salt n pepper now). no gingerness required for that particular sexy-powerup

know what I find sexy? a soul

Souls are not real, but the fair hair, fair eyes, fair skin trimuverate is.

Surtur
Not like gingers don't have souls, they eat them all the time.

Bashar Teg
Souls are not real, but the fair hair, fair eyes, fair skin trimuverate is.

you don't have to sell me on redheads. I just think they go to shit in old age. different strokes

cdtm
Edit: Never mind, different story.

Adam_PoE
you don't have to sell me on redheads. I just think they go to shit in old age. different strokes

I would like to stroke a few different blokes.

Bashar Teg
damn you thirsty

Old Man Whirly!
Weird thing was my beard was a bit ginger till my 30's then the ginger went. https://i.imgur.com/OLdgWJe.jpg

Adam_PoE
So what I am hearing is you want to be my ginger daddy?

BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
So what I am hearing is you want to be my ginger daddy? Originally posted by BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud laughing out loud

dadudemon
laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
So what I am hearing is you want to be my ginger daddy? Originally posted by BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
you never answered his question wink

Old Man Whirly!
you never answered his question wink laughing out loud

dadudemon
laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
A Republican congressional candidate in New Jersey's 3rd district was arrested on charges that he was driving under the influence early Sunday morning after refusing to take a breathalyzer test.

Ian A. Smith, the owner of the Atlis Gym and an outspoken critic of Governor Phil Murphy, is running for the GOP nod to take on Democratic Representative Andy Kim in the fall.

Cinnaminson police officer Harry Cicale issued six summonses to Smith, including reckless and careless driving, after stopping the Republican House candidate on Route 130 North near Andover Road.

In January, Smith and his business partner were both sentenced to one year of probation for repeatedly defying New Jersey's lockdown orders.

Smith has reportedly paid $1.5 million in fines. Most or all of the fines appear to have been covered by crowdfunding appeals.

Smith has become a folk hero to Fox News, winning praise from Fox hosts after literally kicking down the boarded up doors to his gym after the state shut him down for defying COVID regulations.

In July 2020, Fox & Friends exultantly reported live from Smith's gym during a protest at which white supremacists waved the flag of the Three Percenters militia.

In 2007, Smith pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide in a drunk driving crash that killed a 19 year-old man. He was sentenced in June 2008 to five years in prison.

Wow, Republicans sure know how to pick 'em.

Robtard
Just a matter of time until he commits another drunk driving murder.

What an hero

Adam_PoE
Just a matter of time until he commits another drunk driving murder.

He and Republican Attorney General of South Dakota Jason Ravnsborg are quite the pair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.