Why are certain people mad all the time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
I get this place is about discussion and debating but the scale as tipped to borderline insanity and mental illness that should be addressed before someone gets hurt.

Surtur
Why are certain people mad all the time?

It all boils down to: Trump is their president.

It's funny, amirite?

BrolyBlack
Yea but they were mad before Trump was their President

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yea but they were mad before Trump was their President

It's like when a dog freaks out before a storm hits.

Bashar Teg
Another "we're so not mad REEEEEEEEEE" angry coping gang thread

dadudemon
I ain't mad all the time. I'm almost 100% happy all the time. I am a very happy person, IRL. I'm more rude IRL, however.

hmm

This place amuses me and I like talking about stuff with you guys. Surtur and you post great content that I don't get to see anywhere else because I don't follow right-wing sites due to their obvious problems.

Others might be angry because of things in their personal life and the only things they have control over is trolling people, being rude to others, and attacking others. It gives them a sense of power and authority over others that they do not have in their relationships in the real world: work, family, romantic relationships, and their close group of friends.

What we do know about the "angry troll" persona type is that they are Psychopaths (or Sociopaths), Sadists, and Narcissists.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

In follow-up studies, they saw that the emotional intelligence of the trolls was high but their empathy was very low. This is necessary for a troll to be effective. If they trolled people in "just the right ways" and then felt bad about it, then they wouldn't be able to troll very often. Thus, we see why psychopathy is a necessary trait to be an effective troll.

https://www.ibtimes.com/internet-trolls-are-usually-men-who-are-psychopaths-sadists-study-says-2621547

https://www.inc.com/minda-zetlin/the-emotional-intelligence-of-internet-trolls-stud.html

NB4 "Whirly mad!"

People like to accuse Whirly of being angry and a troll. He's a troll but not the kind the likes to hurt others. He trolls by poking the "hornet's nest" with passive aggressive comments here and there. And then laughs his - formally fat but now thin due to keto (good job) - ass off.

BackFire

Bashar Teg
you can always tell the angriest people on the internet by a reliable telltale sign:
they're always trying to label others as "triggered", as a means of trying to win debates when they have nothing else to contribute.

https://i.imgur.com/sCfWCWAm.jpg

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
I wasn't mad, then. You got upset with me because I asked or sources for a long list of claims you made about corruption in the US Government (they were legit points). At the time, everyone was piling it on and you thought I was doing the same. I knew why it pissed you off: you felt betrayed by someone you trusted. Thankfully, you let bygones by bygones but I really wanted sources for those items because I couldn't find jack on that list. sad

Looking back, I probably shouldn't have continued to ask for the sources and just dropped it after you initially expressed concern about whether or not my ask was genuine. When everyone is being a d*ck at the same time to you, it can be difficult to see who is friend or foe - suspicion is a normal reaction.

hmm

Also, I was rude to Lord Lucien couple of weeks back. But I was just giving it back to him. I follow Surtur's approach, for the most part: be nice, get nice; be rude, get rude. Seems like a great way to respond. Which is why Artol and I have debated quite a bit but it never descends into anything rude or condescending. You can debate and debate and never have to get mean about it. I think that's what a lot of "personalities" on the internet don't understand.

Flyattractor
How Ironic are each of Bashy's Post in this thread?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Flyattractor

durwank

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
durwank This variant amuses me.

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
This variant amuses me.

custom smilies pages are a dur-goldmine

Old Man Whirly!
custom smilies pages are a dur-goldmine I have no idea how we get custom smiles, but is there a dur flip off?

Bashar Teg
I'll let you know if I come across any next time I browse

Old Man Whirly!
I'll let you know if I come across any next time I browse Thank you. Would amuse and save a lot of time replying to some posters. smile

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Extremely... he is one of if not the angriest poster on here.

jaden_2.0
Certain people here are like the Hulk.

Always angry... massively gimped.

Bashar Teg
lulz @ starfly the one-man-gang, quoting himself and agreeing durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
^Pathetic, constantly angry little man.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^Pathetic, constantly angry little man.

dur

Eon Blue

Badabing
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I get this place is about discussion and debating but the scale as tipped to borderline insanity and mental illness that should be addressed before someone gets hurt. This is not to be partisan, but remember how you felt when Obama was President? I guess multiply that feeling times 10. srug

Bashar Teg

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Badabing
This is not to be partisan, but remember how you felt when Obama was President? I guess multiply that feeling times 10. srug

laughing out loudtrue the TDS has gotten out of control

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.