Superman and Thor vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Regular Superman and Classic Thor vs Darkseid, PIS off and no BFR, who takes this?

ShadowFyre
Superman blasts Mjolnir with HV, Mjolnir then shoots it at 10-100x original power.

/Thread

This is a pretty crazy combo if you ask me. With Clark holding someone off and giving Thor a chance to get off hax attacks, this would be a pretty hard duo to beat

StiltmanFTW
https://i.imgur.com/otrC1FX.gif

Then he does the same thing to Janithor.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://i.imgur.com/otrC1FX.gif

Then he does the same thing to Janithor. what a terrible movie.

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
what a terrible movie.

And it was a Justice League Dark movie, Superman wasn't even the star.

Thought the movie was alright. Rock of Ages will always be better, and any time Darkseid takes over is good. And got to love sad drunk non rhyming Etrigan.

SquallX

DarkSaint85
Please. As if Batman would die.

SquallX

DarkSaint85
I watched the film, and if anything happened to my pet characters where they weren't OTT I was going to say how much it sucked.

deathslash

StiltmanFTW
Fun fact: Batman will keep kicking ass long after you (or me, or darksaint) are gone from this world wink

cdtm
Darkseid's eye was working fine after the sword.

They were "Doomsday enhanced" clones, being capable of overwhelming Shazam who was tackling a hoard of them vs Batgirl sticking randoms with their core weakness makes sense enough.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, I only watched the fights but those Doomsday parademons were straight up murdering everyone.

StiltmanFTW
Thor wouldn't last a nanosecond.

DarkSaint85
Yes but King Shark is a shark.

ShadowFyre
Why aren't you on FB anymore?

StiltmanFTW
Me or DS?

carver9
Either solo

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Either solo

Make a Thor vs. Darkseid thread.

I double dog dare you.

DarkSaint85
What if DS had an adamantium knife?

carver9

I double dog dare you.

I already did a while ago.

cdtm

I double dog dare you.

Does Thor have Mjolnir?

Want to know if this is a two on one against Thor.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Full power Thor solos.

cdtm

I double dog dare you.

You know, 'cause Mother Storm would totally smack around Thor while Darkseid stands there laughing, then the two would grab a drink at Dark Side's.

ShadowFyre
Jane Thor would beat his ass.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
Darkseid's eye was working fine after the sword.

They were "Doomsday enhanced" clones, being capable of overwhelming Shazam who was tackling a hoard of them vs Batgirl sticking randoms with their core weakness makes sense enough. .......batgirl didn't have any Kryptonite. By all appearances she was killing them with a metal spear. I also recall batwoman killing one with a pistol.

cdtm
Probably an animation error. Luthor had everything but the kitchen sink, he even hooked up King Shark with Green K dentures.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
Probably an animation error. Luthor had everything but the kitchen sink, he even hooked up King Shark with Green K dentures. .......he only gave that to the people in the room with him. None of the people that attacked the magma siphon had any of that stuff.

SquallX

DarkSaint85

SquallX

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Superman blasts Mjolnir with HV, Mjolnir then shoots it at 10-100x original power.

/Thread

This is a pretty crazy combo if you ask me. With Clark holding someone off and giving Thor a chance to get off hax attacks, this would be a pretty hard duo to beat One of the best duo's in comics.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
I already did a while ago.

Well, make a new one.

But think of some new stipulations.

DarkSaint85

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.