Zack Snyder's Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The version of the 2017 film Justice League is to air on HBOmax sometime next year

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/zack-snyder-release-the-snyder-cut-justice-league-hbo-max-1234611928/

Thoughts?

KingD19
If we had gotten the Snydercut at first, the DCEU might still be a thing.

Robtard
I'll probably check it out, but I'm not expecting much improvement, if any

-Pr-
I'll watch it as I'm morbidly curious, but I'm expecting it to be as bad as or worse than the final cut we got.

playa1258
Looking forward to it.

Can't be worse than Josstice League.

BruceSkywalker
it will still be utter dogshit that the wb/dc corporate slave cocksucking shills will say its the best thing ever..

the whole entirely of the dceu except for wonder woman and aquaman has been dogshit diarrhea

i hope alcoholic lush affleck can stop drinking soon

SquallX

NemeBro
Why do so many people hype up this cut for a film as if the guy behind it didn't release two bad DCEU films prior? Man of Steel was bad, and BvS was abysmal (yes, including the extended cut).

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
it will still be utter dogshit that the wb/dc corporate slave cocksucking shills will say its the best thing ever..

the whole entirely of the dceu except for wonder woman and aquaman has been dogshit diarrhea

i hope alcoholic lush affleck can stop drinking soon This retard is still so frothing mad about nothing. laughing out loud

KingD19
I'm not hyping it up. Its just that everybody whose seen it, including actors and crew from those 2 bad movies who acknowledged they were bad said tht it was pretty awesome. However it turns out it'll be better than Whedon when he decided to scrap it halfway through and just add and drop tons of stuff at a whim.

Darth Thor
lol cant believe the Snyder fans won.

And yeah even though I like MOS, I agree with Nemebro in that theres literally no reason to believe this would have been any good after MOS & BvS.

It was an unnecessarily rushed trilogy leading into JL, from a Director that like it or hate it, didnt exactly give us a Batman Begins or Iron Man1 level quality start with MOS.

ares834
Originally posted by NemeBro
Why do so many people hype up this cut for a film as if the guy behind it didn't release two bad DCEU films prior? Man of Steel was bad, and BvS was abysmal (yes, including the extended cut).

I liked MoS. Anyway, I think the only people who are hyped about it are the ones who liked BvS. I expect it will end up being quite bad but am morbidly curious.

Honestly, the best thing about this is it shows what a group of passionate fans can do.

Impediment
It's still gonna suck, but longer.

Arachnid1
Nothing can save this shit movie. I don't want future DC movies to have anything to do with Snyder. Especially not after BvS.

Bashar Teg
oh goody a directors cut! same garbage with added garbage!

Kazenji
Couldn't care less about it.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by NemeBro

This retard is still so frothing mad about nothing. laughing out loud

this mental patient is mad about nothing... are you off your meds jackass

hey nemecock... you must like to cry in your piss

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Nothing can save this shit movie. I don't want future DC movies to have anything to do with Snyder. Especially not after BvS.
Yeah, this. May check out at some point if I hear it's an improvement, but will also have no problem skipping on entirely as I did Birds of Prey. Either way, fine with just waiting for the next good films (WW 1984 and such), likely forgetting this cut even if I see it just as I did Joss's JL.

MoS I only liked as far as the action scenes. Characterization-wise it was poor, but yeah, pretty much what everyone said.

-Pr-
You just reminded me that I haven't watched Birds of Prey. I can't remember the last time I intentionally skipped a comic book movie...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Impediment
It's still gonna suck, but longer.

Yes. This.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by -Pr-
You just reminded me that I haven't watched Birds of Prey. I can't remember the last time I intentionally skipped a comic book movie...

Thats not right Pr. If we had to sit through that torture, then you should too.

riv6672
Our sacrifice was for his benefit.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Thats not right Pr. If we had to sit through that torture, then you should too.

laughing out loud

Maybe once I catch up on all my backlog of movies, I'll give it a look.

SquallX
Also skipped Bird of Prey. From the few snippets i read about, I felt this was not a movie made for me. So I saved my money.

Surtur
Unless the Snyder cut contains 2 hours of brand new footage I don't think it will make a difference.

And also did he take a different approach to CGI'ing away Supermans mustache?

-Pr-
Originally posted by SquallX
Also skipped Bird of Prey. From the few snippets i read about, I felt this was not a movie made for me. So I saved my money.

Same.

Originally posted by Surtur
Unless the Snyder cut contains 2 hours of brand new footage I don't think it will make a difference.

And also did he take a different approach to CGI'ing away Supermans mustache?

iirc, Superman just has facial hair from being dead and coming back to life. Like in DOS when he had the mullet.

Surtur
That mullet just was inexcusable. Even if he woke up and was like "the city is in danger, no time for a haircut now!" he kept the haircut for a while.

SquallX

riv6672

BruceSkywalker

well just watch it free of charge like millions of others

Bashar Teg
the only snyder-DC film cuts that I enjoyed were the trailers

Surtur
Even if we got a sequel it'd just end with the revelation Darkseid's mom was also named Martha.

Ridley_Prime
Damn, I almost want to see that now. haermm

-Pr-
well just watch it free of charge like millions of others

I still don't know if I want to.

==

I read that they're bringing back a lot of the original crew to work on it. If he managed to get some of the cast, I could see the him having a "**** you" attitude and shooting brand-new scenes.

BackFire

Stringer

BruceSkywalker

NotAllThatEvil
Man of steel was a pretty good movie. Even if the snyder cut ends up just pretty good, I'll buy it. I just like it when big movie studios actually listen to their fans

HulkIsHulk
So the Snydercut is the thing that they release when there is absolutely nothing else to.pull out. Wonder what that.means about its quality

SquallX

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
So the Snydercut is the thing that they release when there is absolutely nothing else to.pull out. Wonder what that.means about its quality
While we're slowly running out of new things to watch or consume in general thanks to COVID-19, I suppose it's better than nothing. Not sure if this cut would've been released otherwise or if the fan rallying to release it would've still grown as much as it did.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y97tyb34

https://tinyurl.com/y9yvkvme

ares834
It's apparently going to be 4 hours long.

StiltmanFTW
Supposedly, they want to divide it into chapters, yeah.

jaden_2.0
No amounts of reshoots and extra scenes will make Ray Fisher's acting any better.

SquallX

StiltmanFTW
Ezra was horrible, yes.

Arguably the worst part of the film.

HulkIsHulk
It wasn't just bad acting though. The character concept of JL Flash was an abomination, on top of horrid dialogues.

StiltmanFTW
Ffs, they even f*cked up the scene showing him running.

SquallX
Originally posted by ares834

Goddamn!

-Pr-

StiltmanFTW
This is going to be so bad, Pr will get permanently converted to the Marvel's side.

Darth Thor

Might as well make it a mini series then.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
This is going to be so bad, Pr will get permanently converted to the Marvel's side.

You say that like WB hasn't largely shit the bed with their movies.

BrolyBlack

BruceSkywalker
https://tinyurl.com/y97tyb34

https://tinyurl.com/y9yvkvme

thanks stilt.. i so needed to laugh this morning

StiltmanFTW
Anytime thumb up

Adam Grimes
4 hours long wtf

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
4 hours long wtf

They want to make 6 chapters out of it or something.

So it'll basically be a crappy TV show.

BruceSkywalker
i should steal this and post it in several fb groups

Ridley_Prime
Ezra was horrible, yes.

Arguably the worst part of the film.
No, he was the worst part by far. Hilarious failed attempts at being funny in addition to well... this.

https://i.imgur.com/fJh2Amn.gif

He may as well be slowly skating or something if that's supposed to pass off as a superspeed/FTL run effect.

SquallX

StiltmanFTW
i should steal this and post it in several fb groups

https://media1.tenor.com/images/86e629fd6f93c34bb1235f1f219576e6/tenor.gif

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
No, he was the worst part by far. Hilarious failed attempts at being funny in addition to well... this.

https://i.imgur.com/fJh2Amn.gif

He may as well be slowly skating or something if that's supposed to pass off as a superspeed/FTL run effect.

I was trying to forget. I couldn't, but I was trying to.

Still can't get that scene out of my head.

jaden_2.0
True in the context of this movie. But at least we know Miller does have talent as shown in We Need to Talk About Kevin.

Fisher is just garbage.

StiltmanFTW

SquallX

SquallX
Assuming they really want to do reshoots with the original cast... and assuming Affleck really did agree...

... there's still no guarantee he is willing to get back in shape.

I mean, he didn't care one bit when Whedon was doing reshoots... why exactly would he care for this "Snyder Cut"?

Maybe he cares more for Synders version than he does of Whedon who just came out of nowhere and completely screw the theme.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SquallX
Maybe he cares more for Synders version than he does of Whedon who just came out of nowhere and completely screw the theme.

Blaming Whedon is ridiculous. They had to finish the film and they had nobody else suitable for the job.

Without Whedon, there would be no Justice League at all.

Surtur
Didn't the guy who plays flash choke a b*tch in real life?

StiltmanFTW
Didn't the guy who plays flash choke a b*tch in real life?

That's a quite recent scandal. Yes.

Surtur
We Need To Talk About Flash

StiltmanFTW
We Need To Talk About Flash

HcK9hQlOYSI

Surtur
That fan should be grateful he gave her a memory she will never forget.

Surtur
Why didn't he do the infinite mass punch

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Honestly, even before that video went viral, Ezra had been known for being quite f*cked up.

jaden_2.0
Could be the same thing a lot of the Star Wars prequel trilogy suffered from. Simply unable to "get into" a roll when you're surrounded by green screen. Ewan McGregor, Samuel L Jackson and Natalie Portman were all horrendous but are extremely talented actors. The Fisher equivalent would be Hayden Christensen who's just terrible regardless.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7f4de33fe96c780cbf8fa7a0629e4571.webp

ares834

Mindset
It will still suck.

BrolyBlack
Shut your dirty mouth

Tzeentch
It's apparently going to be 4 hours long. Well I certainly know how I'll be wasting an entire afternoon with a certain group of fellows on Discord...

HulkIsHulk
I know for sure some guys are gonna post things along the likes og

""4 hours of my lifevwasted""
.And I would be like
WTF were you guys expecting? Some artistic masterpiece? ONLY those DCEU nuthuggers think so.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/yc3ukp33

KingD19
If the statements/rumors are true that the 30-40 million he got to finish the movie are only for extra dialogue and finishing effects, not filming any reshoots with the cast, not sure how I feel about it now.

SquallX

That would be the ultimate troll WB ever pulled. Now if that were to happen, I think Affleck and Cavill would gave us a subpar acting.

Affleck and Cavill supposedly are 2 of the biggest supporters for this.

SquallX
Originally posted by KingD19
If the statements/rumors are true that the 30-40 million he got to finish the movie are only for extra dialogue and finishing effects, not filming any reshoots with the cast, not sure how I feel about it now.

Supposedly there are reshoots, and the rumors are, the original release cut only used 25% of Synders script.

HulkIsHulk

StiltmanFTW
Zack "We'll fix it in the director's cut... or the ultimate cut... or HBOMAX series" Snyder

HulkIsHulk
So whether this woeks or flops WB wxecs have 2 scapegoats for things that were mostly the studio brass mistakes, again.

StiltmanFTW
This will be so bad, half the planet will die instantly with the release of the first chapter.

BruceSkywalker

well hack didn't last long... is ben drinking his way while filming, is ezra beating the female help

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y73cl7qk

SquallX
Captain Pollution
S-fP1zqvfcE

I sometimes forget how cheesy Captain Planet was.

StiltmanFTW
Extremely cheesy.

But also extremely fun and somewhat educational.

BruceSkywalker
https://tinyurl.com/y73cl7qk

all of the snydercunts are gonna cry when they realize his version still sucks

quanchi112
Fantastic this is happening. Old JL no longer counts.

quanchi112
Budget is well beyond 30 million so we will get to see Darkseid who should look better than Steppenwolf at least from the Whedon cut. I cannot wait to humiliate Darkseid fans with Thanos. Oh it is going to happen. It is inevitable.

Surtur
Feels like this Snyder cut will just be like putting perfume on a pig.

ares834
Doubt it. It sounds like it will be an entirely different movie. I still expect it will be shit, but completely different.

Surtur
Doubt it. It sounds like it will be an entirely different movie. I still expect it will be shit, but completely different.

this is like sophies choice

StiltmanFTW
It won't be completely different.

quanchi112
News says 3/4 different and all of Cavills Superman feats go bye byes from JL. Whedon did lose his mind there. Snyder created dceu Superman not Whedon. Ignore it we must.

Surtur
That is not how that works champ

StiltmanFTW
@Quan

Without Whedon, there wouldn't be JL at all.

Snyder excels at comics easily adapted to the screen (300 is a perfect example, he copies everything). He can't handle shared universes; he never could.

quanchi112
@Quan

Snyder excels at comics easily adapted to the screen (300 is a perfect example, he copies everything). He can't handle shared universes; he never could. I concur the Avengers is far better than any Snyder film but whedon with what time he had left put together a rushed and inferior film. Snyder will complete his vision. Whedon really did not have a chance considering the circumstances either. Warner Bros. is bad at universes but this is AT and T so let us hope it gets better moving forward.

Surtur
If the power levers are drastically different we'll just have people end up specifying if they're using the Snyder versions of characters.

quanchi112
That is not how that works champ The JL no longer counts so it is off the books unless thread starter specifically includes non canon JL film.

quanchi112
If the power levers are drastically different we'll just have people end up specifying if they're using the Snyder versions of characters. It no longer counts. It will be ignored whedon went off the reservation. You could hope for better Superman feats but as it stands this film does not count unless specified. Not canon, kiddo.

Surtur
not sure why those speed feats bother u so much

quanchi112
not sure why those speed feats bother u so much They do not. I only argue canon versions. I am a man of principle after all. They no longer count.

Surtur
Can you link me to DC saying this movie takes over as canon?

quanchi112
Can you link me to DC saying this movie takes over as canon? Proof does not matter to you I learned that when I posted the definition of majority. If only you had a shred of common sense but alas you do not.

roughrider
@Quan

Snyder excels at comics easily adapted to the screen (300 is a perfect example, he copies everything). He can't handle shared universes; he never could.

Zack Snyder made his rep by xeroxing already established properties.

Dawn Of The Dead was a remake.

300 was just doing the Sin City thing and literally putting what was drawn on the page on the big screen. Ditto for Watchmen, missing the fact that Watchmen was designed as a comic and that point should have been making a movie translation of it.

When he's got to find the story himself without a roadmap, he finds difficulties. Sucker Punch was an early warning of this.

roughrider
Can you link me to DC saying this movie takes over as canon?

Snyder's cut can only become canon if they release it on the big screen, like how Blade Runner got replaced by The Director's Cut and The Final Cut.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Khazra Reborn

Flyattractor
Best thing to come out of this is that the DCAU no longer has to use any of the Snyder Looks or Shit in their Stuff. That blows the Doors off anything MCAU has done since Disney Took oVer.

-Pr-
Snyder says that to him, his version of JL is in a different continuity to the Whedon JL and the films that came after it. So, multiverse, basically:

https://www.ign.com/articles/justice-league-snyder-cut-separate-from-dceu

Darth Thor
Snyder says that to him, his version of JL is in a different continuity to the Whedon JL and the films that came after it. So, multiverse, basically:

laughing out loud

Oh I'll be rubbing that in to Quan.

roughrider

StiltmanFTW

roughrider
None of this changes the fact that the DCEU has been in a holding pattern since the critical and commercial failure of this movie, and DC & Warners have been in some confusion about what to do next. They've already gotten rid of their older Batman and are replacing with with a Batman apparently from a different Earth. Are they eventually going to merge Earth's 1 & 2 together in a Crisis type event to get the right combination at last?

Justice League (as released by Joss Whedon) was a lumbering Frankenstein of muddled mediocrity, but let's not get revisionist about Zack Snyder and his history. Man Of Steel comes out in 2013 and gets polarizing reactions. I wouldn't have picked Snyder as director, but what I liked is how he was a director for hire and Christopher Nolan kept him on a tight leash.

Batman v. Superman comes out in early 2016, Nolan has moved on, and Snyder is doing whatever he wants. The reaction is way worse, and the film under performs relative to expectations. Snyder is already preparing to shoot Justice League by next month, and many fans are screaming to get him replaced before it's too late. DC & Warners decide it's already too late and move forward with him, but launch a pr campaign - Ben Affleck has also become Executive Producer and will supervise, they are going for a hopeful message with this one (they promise!)

Meanwhile, Suicide Squad comes out late that summer and is the worst DCEU film yet. People who have defended Zack Snyder to date as an overseer of the DCEU - like Grace Randolph - start to abandon him. Justice League increasing is giving everyone that sinking feeling.

Spring of 2017 - the film is in post production & Zack Snyder is off the project at last. The official story was he and wife need to deal with their daughter's suicide, but it's later revealed DC & Warners used this reason to get him off the movie because (surprise!) - no change had happened behind the scenes regarding a hopeful message, he had made the same kind of film he always makes. The studio sensed disaster, but then they made their biggest mistake yet - they didn't delay the movie. Because executives at Warners wouldn't get their bonuses from the upcoming merger with AT & T if the film didn't come out in 2017. So their attempt to save the movie helped doom it by forcing Joss Whedon into a mere six months of reshoots and post production.

So nobody won in this story. But let's remember how Zack Snyder was on the wrong track the whole time (and apparently enabled by Geoff Johns, who would quit - or forcibly made to resign - as a production executive for DC films going forward.) Do people remember when he said he thought they were building up to the Injustice universe? Or his idea about making Clark and Bruce's Martha the same woman? roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
The DCEU doesn't exist anymore, though.

StiltmanFTW
The DCEU doesn't exist anymore, though.

Link?

Just because this TV show is not gonna be a part of it, doesn't mean they cancelled the whole shared universe.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, would need a source on that too.

What roughrider said was completely spot on.

StiltmanFTW
End of the page bump.

Originally posted by roughrider
None of this changes the fact that the DCEU has been in a holding pattern since the critical and commercial failure of this movie, and DC & Warners have been in some confusion about what to do next. They've already gotten rid of their older Batman and are replacing with with a Batman apparently from a different Earth. Are they eventually going to merge Earth's 1 & 2 together in a Crisis type event to get the right combination at last?

Justice League (as released by Joss Whedon) was a lumbering Frankenstein of muddled mediocrity, but let's not get revisionist about Zack Snyder and his history. Man Of Steel comes out in 2013 and gets polarizing reactions. I wouldn't have picked Snyder as director, but what I liked is how he was a director for hire and Christopher Nolan kept him on a tight leash.

Batman v. Superman comes out in early 2016, Nolan has moved on, and Snyder is doing whatever he wants. The reaction is way worse, and the film under performs relative to expectations. Snyder is already preparing to shoot Justice League by next month, and many fans are screaming to get him replaced before it's too late. DC & Warners decide it's already too late and move forward with him, but launch a pr campaign - Ben Affleck has also become Executive Producer and will supervise, they are going for a hopeful message with this one (they promise!)

Meanwhile, Suicide Squad comes out late that summer and is the worst DCEU film yet. People who have defended Zack Snyder to date as an overseer of the DCEU - like Grace Randolph - start to abandon him. Justice League increasing is giving everyone that sinking feeling.

Spring of 2017 - the film is in post production & Zack Snyder is off the project at last. The official story was he and wife need to deal with their daughter's suicide, but it's later revealed DC & Warners used this reason to get him off the movie because (surprise!) - no change had happened behind the scenes regarding a hopeful message, he had made the same kind of film he always makes. The studio sensed disaster, but then they made their biggest mistake yet - they didn't delay the movie. Because executives at Warners wouldn't get their bonuses from the upcoming merger with AT & T if the film didn't come out in 2017. So their attempt to save the movie helped doom it by forcing Joss Whedon into a mere six months of reshoots and post production.

So nobody won in this story. But let's remember how Zack Snyder was on the wrong track the whole time (and apparently enabled by Geoff Johns, who would quit - or forcibly made to resign - as a production executive for DC films going forward.) Do people remember when he said he thought they were building up to the Injustice universe? Or his idea about making Clark and Bruce's Martha the same woman? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, good post.

-Pr-
Link?

Just because this TV show is not gonna be a part of it, doesn't mean they cancelled the whole shared universe.

Yeah, would need a source on that too.

What roughrider said was completely spot on.

Tsujihara said it in 2019 iirc.

Quick google brings up this: https://www.indiewire.com/2019/02/warner-bros-pulls-back-dceu-no-shared-universe-1202047994/

I'm not saying there aren't films that aren't technically in the same universe anymore, but they've obviously stopped trying to make a big, MCU-style cinematic universe. A cinematic multiverse, sure, but that's a different beast.

Then there's that Flashpoint bollocks.

StiltmanFTW
Tsujihara is clueless.

I want to hear it from someone who actually worked on any of those films.

roughrider
The upshot is, the shared universe exists but we are pulling back and retrying several other projects until we know what we're doing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The failure of Justice League is the biggest blow to the expanded universe since Green Lantern flopped in 2011 (and that hasn't gotten off the mat yet, due to Ryan Reynolds making fun of it in every Deadpool movie.)If it managed to be profitable, the story could be different and we would be seeing some different films coming.

BruceSkywalker
Tsujihara said it in 2019 iirc.

Quick google brings up this: https://www.indiewire.com/2019/02/warner-bros-pulls-back-dceu-no-shared-universe-1202047994/

I'm not saying there aren't films that aren't technically in the same universe anymore, but they've obviously stopped trying to make a big, MCU-style cinematic universe. A cinematic multiverse, sure, but that's a different beast.

Then there's that Flashpoint bollocks.

why would you believe a sexual predator/rapist in tsujihara? besides he shouldn't be trusted anyway since he just wanted his christmas bonus check

-Pr-
Tsujihara is clueless.

I want to hear it from someone who actually worked on any of those films.

why would you believe a sexual predator/rapist in tsujihara? besides he shouldn't be trusted anyway since he just wanted his christmas bonus check

He was the ceo of WB at the time. And since then, have we seen anything to make us believe we're getting a shared MCU-style build-up to something?

Superman is floundering. Batman got retconned. Flash is too busy assaulting women. Cyborg... I don't even know what to say to that.

I mean, if at the Fandome event they announce some big initiative, great. But I'm not going to get my hopes up that WB has seen the light and is trying to make a new actual, proper shared universe with all these characters interacting.

StiltmanFTW
You could just say they were always "building multiverse", since none of the WB films/trilogies were connected vin

BruceSkywalker
He was the ceo of WB at the time. And since then, have we seen anything to make us believe we're getting a shared MCU-style build-up to something?

Superman is floundering. Batman got retconned. Flash is too busy assaulting women. Cyborg... I don't even know what to say to that.

I mean, if at the Fandome event they announce some big initiative, great. But I'm not going to get my hopes up that WB has seen the light and is trying to make a new actual, proper shared universe with all these characters interacting.

no we haven't. however rumors are suggesting that the rock is trying to rebuild the dceu.

Lestov16
So is this Syndercut stuff that was already filmed and scrapped, or are they literally reshooting the movie with Snyder's script?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lestov16
So is this Syndercut stuff that was already filmed and scrapped, or are they literally reshooting the movie with Snyder's script?

He wants to reshoot some scenes, rumours say.

And he needs 1-2 year(s) more to make it happen, iirc.

BruceSkywalker
He wants to reshoot some scenes, rumours say.

And he needs 1-2 year(s) more to make it happen, iirc.

Sneedercut is supposed to be ready next year

StiltmanFTW
Sneedercut is supposed to be ready next year

I know, but I'm expecting more delays.

Surtur
Anyone remember a game for xbox called Fable from the early 2000's? Remember all the hype and how when it came it people were very disappointed?

Not sure what made me think of that.

BruceSkywalker
I know, but I'm expecting more delays.

oh that could probably happen

StiltmanFTW
oh that could probably happen

2021, 2031 or 2900, doesn't matter.

You can't polish a turd, man.

jaden_2.0
The Steppenwolf redesign

https://static2.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Zack-Snyder-Justice-League-Steppenwolf-Header.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=960&h=500

StiltmanFTW
Almost like Destroyer from Thor 1 thumb up

So retarded dceu needs like 10 years to catch up.

BruceSkywalker
2021, 2031 or 2900, doesn't matter.

You can't polish a turd, man.

oh i agree, but the dceu corporate slave cock turds will will be drinking their own piss and salivate over it

Mindset
Anyone remember a game for xbox called Fable from the early 2000's? Remember all the hype and how when it came it people were very disappointed?

Not sure what made me think of that. It got pretty good ratings and they're still making Fable games tho.

ShadowFyre
Fable was a big hit I thought? I liked. It

Ridley_Prime
u77M-oANRtQ

Hard pass on this one.

If this somehow proves successful enough for Synder to get reigned back in, who do we blame? Pr?

TheVaultDweller
I am curious to see what that trailer is about in terms of direction, but fukin hell, that screencap looks like it was made with claymation.

Kazenji
Regarding Steppenwolf when the Snyder cut fans lost their shit when they seen his version of the character for this cut of the movie. I prefer the original look that we got personally, It just needed more work on the CG to make it look better and it looked more like how he does in the comics too.

-Pr-
At least Superman won't have that awful upper lip this time.

Kazenji
People with less money then WB"s did better then them with that.

Nemesis X
Darkseid is torture to my eyes. Like bleach poured down on 'em and rubbed with sand paper.

Surtur
u77M-oANRtQ

Hard pass on this one.

If this somehow proves successful enough for Synder to get reigned back in, who do we blame? Pr?

The trailer is just bad. Darkseid looks bad. And I don't care enough about if all we see is Darkseid in some flashback. Unless he's shown fighting the Justice League it's not even worth it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>