Captain America owns Trump!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.popsugar.com/news/Chris-Evans-Talking-About-Donald-Trump-Twitter-45101231

Robtard
Cap #gottem

BrolyBlack
He's free to speak him mind, he obviously been doing more since he's no longer going to be in the MCU

Robtard
"Meatball", that is a very good Trump description.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He's free to speak him mind, he obviously been doing more since he's no longer going to be in the MCU He seems like he really was perfectly cast.Originally posted by Robtard
Cap #gottem

Darth Thor
Biff laughing out loud

Hes a top guy. But any actor needs to understand they will lose fans if they get political.

cdtm
Cap's age getting the better of him, nobody can measure up to his 1920's standards. smile

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Biff laughing out loud

Hes a top guy. But any actor needs to understand they will lose fans if they get political.

I dont think its going to be to much of a problem for him to be honest, I like Chris, I also like Trump, nothing Chris can say will change how I feel about either of them. But most people arnt like me and just seething with rage looking for a way to be offended.

cdtm
Biff laughing out loud

What will they do, kill him off? stick out tongue

He's at that FU stage of his career. Made his fortune, left his mark, pretty much untouchable now.

BackFire
Some of those are pretty good, actually.

cdtm
Originally posted by BackFire
Some of those are pretty good, actually.

rock

eThneoLgrRnae
No one cares what snotty, stuck-up celebrities think about our great president. In the words of Laura Ingraham they should just "shut up and act." They really need to get over themselves. Their political opinions are not why they're as popular as they are.

Bashar Teg
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEE"

laughing out loud

dadudemon
Ehh, probably not the best of ideas. But it may win him some brownie points with left-leaning, anti-Trump producers in Hollywood. So this actually might have been a good idea - could help him get future work.

jaden_2.0
He's been political for years on twitter. Mark Ruffalo is also very publicly political and left leaning. Hasn't done their movies any harm.

Maybe if they had a vagina they'd get a much tougher time of it. Who knows?

Surtur
I doubt Cap would cry on social media if he was pissed off over a president.

So this is like the bizarro version, where Cap is a democrat that hates America.

Bashar Teg
"that does it, sick of these goddamn actors talking shit, I'm boycotting marvel studios."

(Slightest whiff of a rumored return of chris-cap or hulk)

"OMG OMG OMG YES PLEASE HAPPEN PLEASE! HAPPEN! PLEASE HAPPEN! *diamond-hard erection* "

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
He's been political for years on twitter. Mark Ruffalo is also very publicly political and left leaning. Hasn't done their movies any harm.

Maybe if they had a vagina they'd get a much tougher time of it. Who knows?

Mark Ruffalo is another annoying one. "Hollywood is too white".

That may or may not be true, but dude could have stepped aside to let a person of color play Bruce Banner. We *all* would have still remembered the dude...if not as Hulk than as "Dude who was in 13 Going on 30 with Jennifer Garner".

Yes Bruce Banner is a white guy in comics, but then so was Johnny Storm.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"that does it, sick of these goddamn actors talking shit, I'm boycotting marvel studios."

"OMG OMG OMG YES PLEASE HAPPEN PLEASE! HAPPEN! PLEASE HAPPEN! *diamond-hard erection* "

Has anyone here said they're gonna boycott Marvel cuz Chris Evans says some dumb shit? Or just given an opinion on *his* opinion of Trump?

snowdragon
He's supposedly starting up a website for political discussions called "A Talking Point."

So I don't think he's afraid to throw out his opinions on politics and its influence on his career.

eThneoLgrRnae

You probably do get an erection for him lol. Me, otoh, I couldn't care less if he stars in any more Marvel movies because those movies don't really mean much to me anymore anyway since what's her name (b*tch who played CM) made her anti-old white men remarks before Endgame (which I still haven't seen and am in no hurry whatsoever to see).

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
You probably do get an erection for him lol. Me, otoh, I couldn't care less if he stars in any more Marvel movies because those movies don't really mean much to me anymore anyway since what's her name (b*tch who played CM) made her anti-old white men remarks before Endgame (which I still haven't seen and am in no hurry whatsoever to see).

Oh yeah, just remembered the name of the stuck-up b*tch: Brie Larson.

Bashar Teg
You probably do get an erection for him lol.

no I don't get an erection for him. chris hemsworth, perhaps.

also: dur

eThneoLgrRnae
DP

Bashar Teg

"BRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

I never thought she was that hot, until I witnessed her incel-triggering mastery definitely changed that for me. hot af thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
BRIEEeee made me laugh! It could become a meme in itself thumb up laughing out loud

Darth Thor
"BRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

I never thought she was that hot, until I witnessed her incel-triggering mastery definitely changed that for me. hot af thumb up

laughing out loud

But she was proper hot when she was the guest presenter on Jimmy Kimmel.

Which means she was probably always hot, just didnt bother to show it off.

Surtur

Watching people defend her racism was also pure gold.

And the fact those behind the movie got so triggered by her being told to smile they included a scene in the movie about it?

Magnifique.

And then lefties getting mad when she was wearing make up in Endgame? Lololol

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

But she was proper hot when she was the guest presenter on Jimmy Kimmel.

Which means she was probably always hot, just didnt bother to show it off.

if she was my neighbor I'd have a much different opinion, but when it comes to celebrities I hold them to a much higher (admittedly douchey) standard

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
I doubt Cap would cry on social media if he was pissed off over a president.

So this is like the bizarro version, where Cap is a democrat that hates America.

The real Captain America punches Nazis.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
he does indeed, adam. captain america was the original antifa in comic books

eThneoLgrRnae

You need a reality check: there is no "real" Captain America. He's a make-believe character. And even if he were actually real, he would be totally against authoritarian lefty a-holes like you. The Nazis were leftists. thumb up

I always get a good laugh when the same side who thinks conservatives should be silenced for what they (leftists) conveniently call "hate speech" also think that CA, if he were actually real, would be on their side lmao. laughing laughing out loud

Oh leftists...

Old Man Whirly!
You need a reality check: there is no "real" Captain America. He's a make-believe character. And even if he were actually real, he would be against authoritarian lefties like you. The Nazis were leftists. thumb up durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Loser wittle pooty still following me around the forum like a dog follows his master, I see.

He's so desperate for my attention lol.

Surtur

Yes he did. What he didn't do is smear anyone who he disagreed with as a Nazi.

Bashar Teg

said the guy who's smeared all anti-fascists as cowardly terrorists and/or terrorist sympathizers

eThneoLgrRnae

It's just so laughable that the same side who hates America somehow thinks that if CA were real that he'd be on their side lmao.

Old Man Whirly!
It's just so laughable that the same side who hates America somehow thinks that if CA were real that he'd be on their side lmao. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
said the guy who's smeared all anti-fascists as cowardly terrorists and/or terrorist sympathizers

laughing laughing laughing lmao@ you thinking Antifa really are actually anti-fascists. laughing out loud

Thanks, dude, I needed a good laugh. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
laughing laughing laughing lmao@ you thinking Antifa really are actually anti-fascists. laughing out loud

Thanks, dude, I needed a good laugh. thumb up Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank

Bashar Teg
"anti-fascists are actually fascists.
fascists are actually anti-fascists.
look deep into the gaslight."

Surtur

I have no problem with anti-fascists. I'm anti-fascist. Everybody else here is too.

Yes I do think it's cowardly to put on a mask to go smash shit or set it on fire or attack people all with the excuse that they are "fighting fascism". And don't even try to say everyone they go after is actually a nazi.

Surtur

I did chuckle, you already know how antifa behave so you have to preemptively toss this out as if it invalidates the argument.

Nice try. Is now the part where you celebrate a pretend win? laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
It's like some of you didn't even bother to watch Civil War lol.

You leftists all would no doubt be on the same side that bowed to the authoritarian global authorities (you all love the joke UN so damn much) and tried to lock up Cap and his teammates for not submitting to their authoritarian rule.

The actor who plays CA may share your sick authoritarian views but CA, if he were real, definitely would not. Go ahead and keep lying to yourselves though if it helps y'all sleep better at night by continuing to think you're all fighting nazis lol.

Old Man Whirly!
It's like some of you didn't even bother to watch Civil War lol.

You leftists all would no doubt be on the same side that bowed to the authoritarian global authorities (you all love the joke UN so damn much) and tried to lock up Cap and his teammates for not submitting to their authoritarian rule.

The actor who plays CA may share your sick authoritarian views but CA, if he were real, definitely would not. Go ahead and keep lying to yourselves though if it helps y'all sleep better at night by continuing to think you're all fighting nazis lol. durwank

Surtur
With all that said, as long as they keep making quality movies I honestly don't care what they believe. Even if every actor involved converted to Scientology I'd still watch their movies if they were good.

They could believe the earth is flat, it doesn't matter. Chris Evans could tell me he legitimately thinks Santa Clause is real and I'd go "okay, maybe make some more Cap movies. And also maybe don't mention the Santa thing to anyone else".

eThneoLgrRnae

"Duh, hur dur... Antifa calls themselves anti-fascists so they must be anti-fascists!"

"China calls themselves a republic so they must be a republic!!"

"Men who wake up one day and decide they want to be female actually instantly become female!!"

Yeah, right... and I think I'll start calling myself Superman and I guess that'll be true too!! laughing out loud

Surtur
"Democratic People's Republic of Korea, how can you say it's not democratic...it's in the name!"

Bashar Teg
"Duh, hur dur... Antifa calls themselves anti-fascists so they must be anti-fascists!"

"Men who wake up one day and decide they want to be female actually instantly become female!!"

Yeah, right... and I think I'll start calling myself Superman and I guess that'll be true too!! laughing out loud

dur

eThneoLgrRnae
"Democratic People's Republic of Korea, how can you say it's not democratic...it's in the name!"

laughing laughing thumb up

Old Man Whirly!

Yeah, right... and I think I'll start calling myself Superman and I guess that'll be true too!! laughing out loud Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank

jaden_2.0
With all that said, as long as they keep making quality movies I honestly don't care what they believe. Even if every actor involved converted to Scientology I'd still watch their movies if they were good.

They could believe the earth is flat, it doesn't matter. Chris Evans could tell me he legitimately thinks Santa Clause is real and I'd go "okay, maybe make some more Cap movies. And also maybe don't mention the Santa thing to anyone else".

Good. Sensible stance to take. Because who really gives a shit what they're political opinions are.

Now all you need to do is extend that kind of sensible attitude to female actors too. 👍

Surtur
Good. Sensible stance to take. Because who really gives a shit what they're political opinions are.

Now all you need to do is extend that kind of sensible attitude to female actors too. 👍

I extend it to all actors. Saw Captain Marvel, I believe I gave it a 5/10 and said I felt it deserved a sequel. Had some cringe, but the cringe came from within the movie.

And I have since rewatched it too.

Bashar Teg

boom headshot

Surtur
If lies are headshots, yeah sure smile

Bashar Teg
^^pretend-win respawn

Surtur
Oh I'm an open to any evidence of me boycotting a film cuz of the female actors opinions.

Please bring it forth, I do love this part smile

jaden_2.0
I extend it to all actors. Saw Captain Marvel, I believe I gave it a 5/10 and said I felt it deserved a sequel. Had some cringe, but the cringe came from within the movie.

And I have since rewatched it too.

All true. But you certainly discussed her left political stances at length both before and after the movie came out.

Surtur
All true. But you certainly discussed her left political stances at length both before and after the movie came out.

But your comment seemed to imply I had refused to watch a film because of something a female actor said. I mean you did say some shit about applying the same attitudes towards females.

Glad you've acknowledged that isn't the case though thumb up

Bashar Teg
Oh I'm an open to any evidence of me boycotting a film cuz of the female actors opinions.

hyg:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ccn.com/captain-marvel-faces-boycott-backlash-over-brie-larsons-man-hating/

I made the claim that the thing existed, and then I backed it up. wasn't that easy? now take this newfound wisdom to the arbery thread and bless us all!

Surtur
hyg:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ccn.com/captain-marvel-faces-boycott-backlash-over-brie-larsons-man-hating/

I made the claim that the thing existed, and then I backed it up. wasn't that easy? now take this newfound wisdom to the arbery thread and bless us all!

So no evidence of me boycotting a film?

Concession accepted.

Bashar Teg
Moving the goalpost? how mature

Has anyone here said they're gonna boycott Marvel cuz Chris Evans says some dumb shit? Or just given an opinion on *his* opinion of Trump?

I never claimed that you personally boycotted.

Surtur

Okay, show me someone here saying it. You did notice I said "anyone here" right?

Can't wait. Otherwise you moved the goalposts.

Bashar Teg
another goalpost move? how mature. tell me, how stoned are you rn?

Surtur
another goalpost move? how mature. tell me, how stoned are you rn?

The post you quoted literally has me saying "anyone here".

Yes or no can you show me anyone here boycotting it? Simple question. Back your shit up.

Bashar Teg
sure I'll just sift through the 1000+ pages of anti-disney autistic screeching in the movies subforum, then post proof so you can pull some stunt and dismiss it. I'll get right on that. you wait right here.

Silent Master
His post that you quoted in order to post your "proof".

So explain how he moved the goalpost?

Surtur
sure I'll just sift through the 1000+ pages of anti-disney autistic screeching in the movies subforum, then post proof so you can pull some stunt and dismiss it. I'll get right on that. you wait right here.

Okay I'll give you an easy question: why'd you essentially bingo someone implying I boycotted films if you don't think I boycotted films?

Would that be...cheerleading?

Bashar Teg
where did i claim that you personally threatened to boycott Disney/mcu? I'll wait for that quote

Surtur
where did i claim that you personally threatened to boycott Disney/mcu? I'll wait for that quote

Why did you respond to Jaden's post the way you did?

smile

jaden_2.0
But your comment seemed to imply I had refused to watch a film because of something a female actor said. I mean you did say some shit about applying the same attitudes towards females.

Glad you've acknowledged that isn't the case thumb up

I didn't imply that. I simply urged you to brush off her political opinions as easily as you brush off Evans'. Because, as I said, who cares what their political opinions are?

Plenty of people don't like Clint Eastwood's political stances. Nobody cares about them when he keeps making great movies.

Nobody cares about Leonardo DiCaprio's politics when he keeps making great movies. (Well maybe a little bit)

Yet plenty people seem to get upset about Brie Larson and Rosanne Barr.

It's very strange.

Bashar Teg
Why did you respond to Jaden's post the way you did?

smile

so you can't find proof to back your accusation that I accused you of boycotting mcu? I figured, since it doesn't exist

Surtur
I didn't imply that. I simply urged you to brush off her political opinions as easily as you brush off Evans'. Because, as I said, who cares what their political opinions are?

Plenty of people don't like Clint Eastwood's political stances. Nobody cares about them when he keeps making great movies.

Nobody cares about Leonardo DiCaprio's politics when he keeps making great movies. (Well maybe a little bit)

Yet plenty people seem to get upset about Brie Larson and Rosanne Barr.

It's very strange.

I said no matter what their opinions are I will still see their movies as long as they are good.

You said "apply that to female actors". Can you show me where I didn't?

Silent Master

That is a deflection, Surt said he was open to "any evidence of me boycotting a film", you respond with what you claimed was evidence. Surt asked how that was evidence that he boycotted a film. to which you accused him of moving the goalposts.

So, where is your proof that Surt moved the goalposts.

Surtur
I don't think either of them will admit they said shit they can't back up.

Just more gas lighting.

Surtur
Oh and I've hit Leo Dicaprio for being a hypocritical little shithead who cries about climate change while flying in private jets.

But if he makes good movies, who cares?

Bashar Teg
"you accuse me of personally boycott disney!! You bad"

no I didn't. where's your proof that I said this?

"you gaslight me! me angry!"

Surtur
"you accuse me of personally boycott disney!! You bad"

no I didn't. where's your proof that I said this?

"you gaslight me! me angry!"

But you are gas lighting. I said I don't let politics get in the way of me seeing a movie. Jaden responded with "apply that attitude to females" and you responded with "boom headshot".

If you weren't agreeing with his post I'd love an explanation for your response.

Cuz either you agree or you were just cheer leading.

jaden_2.0
I said no matter what their opinions are I will still see their movies as long as they are good.

You said "apply that to female actors". Can you show me where I didn't?

This is what I was referring to. You evidently did/do care about what Brie Larson believes because, as I pointed out, you discussed her politics a lot in the Captain Marvel thread.

Surtur
This is what I was referring to. You evidently did/do care about what Brie Larson believes because, as I pointed out, you discussed her politics a lot in the Captain Marvel thread.

But her politics didn't stop me from seeing her movie. So what is your point? How has the attitude not been applied?

Silent Master

hyg:

Surt asks for evidence of "me boycotting a film cuz of the female actors opinions." you respond with what you claimed is evidence, hence your use of hyg(here you go).

Surt then states

So no evidence of me boycotting a film?

Concession accepted.

To which you respond

Where is your evidence that surt moved the goalposts?

Bashar Teg
surt did rage for ages over bREEEEE Larson, but I can't recall any boycott announcement. surt really doesn't take a defined stance on anything that I can recall

jaden_2.0
But her politics didn't stop me from seeing her movie. So what is your point? How has the attitude not been applied?

Because you're saying you don't care what Evans believes but, again, you clearly do care what Larson believes.

Why the difference?

Surtur
Because you're saying you don't care what Evans believes but, again, you clearly do care what Larson believes.

Why the difference?

I'm saying his beliefs will not impact if I see his films.

Same goes for Brie.

Maybe you didn't lie, maybe you just phrased your original post poorly. You wanna go with that? Or keep this up?

jaden_2.0
I'm saying his beliefs will not impact if I see his films.

Same goes for Brie.

Maybe you didn't lie, maybe you just phrased your original post poorly. You wanna go with that? Or keep this up?

Yes I get that. But why just brush off his political opinions but discuss hers at length?

What upsets you more about hers than his?

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Surt asks for evidence of "me boycotting a film cuz of the female actors opinions." you respond with what you claimed is evidence, hence your use of hyg(here you go).

Surt then states

To which you respond

Where is your evidence that surt moved the goalposts?

I'm curious too.

Surtur
Yes I get that. But why just brush off his political opinions but discuss hers at length?

Cuz I don't recall him making any controversial statements as a major movie of his was being released.

Do you?

And nothing "upsets" me about their comments. It was discussed cuz it was in the news at a time her movie was coming out. Guarantee if Chris whined about white men as Civil War was coming out there would have been a discussion.

Bashar Teg
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=660646&pagenumber=1

lots of screeching from surt in that thread, but no boycott threat which I can recall. tbh if I felt 1/100th of surt's rage over an actor, I probably would boycott anything that fills their pockets

Surtur
Nice, now that it's been shown I never boycotted please sadly pour through every page of that thread to find me discussing her comments.

It'll be a win smile

Bashar Teg
wow you sure destroyed the accusation that I never made. good work thumb up

Surtur
I'm just acknowledging what will be your next tactic(you or another e-gang member, can't be sure which sad soul).

Unless you wanna discuss you proving I moved the goalposts. Do you?

jaden_2.0
Cuz I don't recall him making any controversial statements as a major movie of his was being released.

Do you?

He said Trump was a "dumb-shit president" in the run up to Endgame coming out.

Surtur
He said Trump was a "dumb-shit president" in the run up to Endgame coming out.

*yawn* Trump insults are par for the course though. He didn't say any racist shit did he?

I don't see anti-trump comments as controversial. Mileage may vary.

Bashar Teg
I'm just acknowledging what will be your next tactic(you or another e-gang member, can't be sure which sad soul).

Unless you wanna discuss you proving I moved the goalposts. Do you?

I have never privately conspired against anyone, exchanged recipes, or even said "hello" to jaden in off-public chat. how are we a "gang" exactly? because we both think it's hysterical how much brie larson broke your mind?

Surtur
I have never privately conspired against anyone, exchanged recipes, or even said "hello" to jaden in off-public chat. how are we a "gang" exactly? because we both think it's hysterical how much brie larson broke your mind?

I actually didn't mean Jaden here. Jaden is more a temp e-gang member. Not a member of the core crew, but he'll join in on some missions(as seen here).

He won't fully join you, but he will avoid ever calling your shit out in public while calling others out for the same behavior. Thank him for that thumb up

jaden_2.0

And nothing "upsets" me about their comments. It was discussed cuz it was in the news at a time her movie was coming out. Guarantee if Chris whined about white men as Civil War was coming out there would have been a discussion.

You sure do edit a lot.

So it's specifically that issue? Was it the "white" or the "men" bit?

I presume the latter seeing as you only briefly acknowledged Ruffalo's comment about race but haven't discussed that at any length that I can recall. Feel free to correct me if you have.

Robtard

You know exactly why: she has a vagina, Chris Evans does not.

Bashar Teg
I actually didn't mean Jaden here. Jaden is more a temp e-gang member. Not a member of the core crew, but he'll join in on some missions(as seen here).

He won't fully join you, but he will avoid ever calling your shit out in public while calling others out for the same behavior. Thank him for that thumb up

is he in my gang or not? make up your obviously stoned mind

Surtur
You sure do edit a lot.

So it's specifically that issue? Was it the "white" or the "men" bit?

I presume the latter seeing as you only briefly acknowledged Ruffalo's comment about race but haven't discussed that at any length that I can recall. Feel free to correct me if you have.

Ruffalos comments came out recently. If he'd made them before a movie and I'd seen them I'd discuss them.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

Son, I will allow you to lie.

Surtur
is he in my gang or not? make up your obviously stoned mind

Temp member, not sad enough to fully join, but sad enough to look the other way from your behavior while calling out others for what he perceives as similar things.

jaden_2.0

I recall we had some extremely uncivilised debates back in the PVS days.

Surtur

That's kinda my point. I honestly have no real issues with you, don't dislike you. I have noticed Jaden was a lot more balanced than Jaden 2.0.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Robtard

I posited that hypothesis in my initial post.

Bashar Teg

like pvs vs whirly extremely uncivilized, or are you exaggerating. I forget

Surtur
Hey if u wanna assume sexism your incorrect opinion is now on record.

Bashar Teg
you did get far more triggered over larson, as you are known for getting disproportionately triggered over women in general. your anti-vagina bias is obvious

jaden_2.0
That's kinda my point. I honestly have no real issues with you, don't dislike you. I have noticed Jaden was a lot more balanced than Jaden 2.0.

I have no issues with you either. I mostly enjoy our discussions.

I actually think I was more political before. Mostly because I have far less time or effort to commit to the forums than I did before. I was much more confrontational back in the day.

Surtur
@Bash, Her comments got much more attention in the news.

I'd advise stop digging this hole. Just acknowledge that while I'll discuss their politics I won't go as far as to not see a movie cuz they're dumb.

jaden_2.0
like pvs vs whirly extremely uncivilized, or are you exaggerating. I forget

I can't remember specifically what it was about. I just remember it being filled with expletive laden insults.

Bashar Teg
@Bash, Her comments got much more attention in the news.

that's your excuse for getting disproportionately triggered over brie larson? "der media"?

Surtur
Also keep in mind the context and how people behave here. Brie got commented on and then it turned into a whole thing. A back and forth for pages.

I think I've even called out Chris before but It won't stir up a huge discussion usually

Surtur
Still where the f*ck the sequel to Push mad

Bashar Teg
so you were baited into being triggered? if the topic was never posted you'd have been all chill over what she said, instead of throwing a fit for many pages?

Surtur
so you were baited into being triggered? if the topic was never posted you'd have been all chill over what she said, instead of throwing a fit for many pages?

Nah, I just think because of who she was (first female lead of an MCU movie) comments about her...spurned a more fiery back and forth.

It triggered a backlash we don't usually see.

Bashar Teg

It triggered a backlash we don't usually see.

so you forgot about the ghostbusters remake already?

dadudemon
Guys, why the dishonesty?

I specifically called Larson out for her B.S. because she said a movie wasn't for a particular race of people to watch, enjoy/hate, and review. That's clearly caustic racism in the guise of being an SJW.

To my recollection, Chris Evans has not forbid a whole race of people from seeing a movie, reviewing it, and liking/hating it.

I definitely like Evans more than Larson as both a person and an actor, as well. That was before Larson became a vitriolic racist and before Evans developed Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Just be honest. I'm border to full-blown hypocrite because I like Evans more. Who cares? Admit your hypocrisy/sexism and move on.

It's just stupid and asinine gotcha games, anyway.

Oh no! I'm a hypocrite because I liked someone more than another before both became idiots! I'm soooo terrible! I should commit ritual Sudoku and solve all the empty squares!

Surtur
so you forgot about the ghostbusters remake already?

I said usually.

But good point I saw that shit fest too. God damn you Bash for reminding me.

God damn you to hell.

dadudemon
I didn't.

Because I'm not a hypocrite. In my sexist view, the movie was a shitshow and they should have never pandered to the modern SJW-ness with an all-female ghostbuster squad. Sure, replace 1 or 2 DEAD members with new members. But don't just try to do reboot with cringe humor.

Stupid "woman power" Hollywood.

FFS, we had Charlies Angels and they kicked ass. We have Wonder Woman and it did monstrously well at the movies. We don't need to SJW everything.

Surtur
I mean the Ghostbusters was awful, but captain marvel deserves a sequel

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon

I specifically called Larson out for her B.S. because she said a movie wasn't for a particular race of people to watch, enjoy/hate, and review. That's clearly caustic racism in the guise of being an SJW.
I'm

Mandela in full e-ffect, yo.

Surtur
IT WAS BERENSTEIN BEARS I WILL FIGHT YOU

jaden_2.0
Beam me up, Scotty

Hello Clarice

Silent Master
Mandela in full e-ffect, yo.

Yeah, a lot of people don't seem to remember that Brie said a lot of sexist and racist shit

jaden_2.0
So long as you remember, that's what matters. 👍

Bashar Teg
#NeverForget

Surtur
Yeah, a lot of people don't seem to remember that Brie said a lot of sexist and racist shit

I understood that reference.

Silent Master
So long as you remember, that's what matters. 👍

Don't need to remember it, I've seen the videos of her saying it. Unless, you're claiming those videos were somehow deceptively edited, is that your claim?

Bashar Teg
i think he's claiming that nobody really cares anymore. i think he's right

jaden_2.0
Don't need to remember it, I've seen the videos of her saying it. Unless, you're claiming those videos were somehow deceptively edited, is that your claim?

So post it

Silent Master
So post it

Why?

jaden_2.0
Why?

See we can all see her racism that you so vividly recall.

Silent Master
See we can all see her racism that you so vividly recall.

People have already posted what she said. Did you just miss those posts or are you claiming what she said wasn't racist or sexist?

Bashar Teg
why can't you post it? does it even exist?

jaden_2.0
People have already posted what she said. Did you just miss those posts or are you claiming what she said wasn't racist or sexist?

So quote those posts. Whatever is easiest for you.

Silent Master

jaden_2.0
Concession accepted

Silent Master
You didn't answer my question.

Bashar Teg
Ah, the old "my evidence totally exists, but you'll have to search for it" tactic.

jaden_2.0
You didn't answer my question.

You didn't post the video or the quotes.

Silent Master
Why should i?

Bashar Teg
because you're asserting that she said disgusting racist and sexist things. yet you have no proof, it seems

jaden_2.0
Why should i?

Because I asked nicely.

Silent Master
because you're asserting that she said disgusting racist and sexist things. yet you have no proof, it seems

No, I'm challenging Jaden's claim that the Mandela effect was in play.

jaden_2.0
No you didn't

Bashar Teg
I saw her clapping back at chris hemsworth over some comment he made, but I still haven't seen anything to justify all the triggering over her. would love to read/hear these vile comments of hers which warranted such heavy and damning accusations. oh well, I'll just assume it's another nothing-burger

Silent Master
No you didn't

What part of calling me a liar is you asking nicely for something

jaden_2.0
would love to read/hear these vile comments of hers which warranted such heavy and damning accusations.

#MeToo

Unfortunately for us SM isn't going to post them. Oh well. 🤷‍♂️

jaden_2.0

The asking nicely came before you lying about challenging my claims. Me calling you out for lying isn't me lying.

Bashar Teg
I'm through playing. she made a comment about how most high profile movie critics are white men, and in the case of films written/directed/made by women and/or people of color, she would prefer to read reviews of those films by people of the same persuasion, from their perspective. then the internet incel keklord brigade got defcon-1 triggered over it and twisted her words.

You are a liar

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>