Official Hangout Leader Elected

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
DDM is now the official hangout leader

For full transparency We will publish hours, minutes and our topic of conversations.

The past year or so we hanged secretly been hanging out on google.

None of this is true, but believe me it is.

Bashar Teg
another coping gang thread? is everyone supposed to forget that YouTube video of you and eon coping together over me?

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Sounds good. I decided to chip into this game and created a google "meet" link for this. Hangouts doesn't exist anymore. It's called "meet."

https://meet.google.com/uty-iimq-wol

Bashar Teg

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#projection. post a few more buttrage coping threads to prove how totally not upset you are.

I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

BrolyBlack

Robtard

BrolyBlack
dur

Bashar Teg

NemeBro
another coping gang thread? is everyone supposed to forget that YouTube video of you and eon coping together over me? wat lol

BrolyBlack
as if that YouTube gang coping video wasn't enough "proof"

Are you still crying about a joke?

Bashar Teg
"we're not an internet coping gang. oh, here's an actual video of my coping gang coping together" laughing out loud

it happened, and then it was hastily deleted when the alcohol wore off, but it happened. at least I hope TI was drunk or else I'm mocking a speech impediment rn.

"Hey PVS! FphphphUCK YOUUUUU!"

BrolyBlack
Mocking other people for drinking while being a drunk?

NemeBro
Please God someone show me this video.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by NemeBro
Please God someone show me this video.

I'm sorry but again: TI hastily deleted it when he presumably sobered up and once again realized what he did (much like his erect penis in tight purple hulk pants photo).

if only you could see the fake smile below unmoving eyes full of pent up bitterness. I already apologized to raptor for not downloading it, must I apologise to you as well?

BrolyBlack
By hastily deleting you mean leaving it up for over a month.

Any more lies from a mental midget like yourself?

Bashar Teg
you deleted it the next day, liar

if you're so unashamed, repost it smile

BrolyBlack
Nope, it was up for weeks, your just to much of a retard to know the difference

Bashar Teg
it was deleted the next day, liar. you were obviously embarrassed by your drunken foolishness, much like that cock-hulk photo.

again, if you are truly unabashed, repost it. I know you won't, though

BrolyBlack
You dont have a gf and never get laid, lie about that more. So you want me to repost something I already posted because I'm to afraid to post something I already posted

#timewateridiot

Im going to get laid, stay here and rage for the rest of the night, incel

Ill be back tomorrow to wreck you some more.

Bashar Teg
#ChallengeNotAccepted
#TailTuckedEarsFoldedBack

sorry nemebro, i tried for your benefit, even though i owe you nothing and think you're kind of a POS.

Eon Blue
#ChallengeNotAccepted

sorry nemebro, i tried for your benefit, even though i owe you nothing and think you're kind of a POS.

More projection from the master of projection.

Bashar the mental midget with a plethora of issues.

Bashar Teg
meanwhile video was immediately deleted, and no video repost because obvious embarrassment is obvious

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Im going to get laid, stay here and rage for the rest of the night, incel

claimed at 8:13 pm EST

Your on here 24/7, when exactly do you have time for your friends in real life, and who would actually want to hang out with you, your an *******.

back online 8:28 pm EST, posted in fat-shaming fake outrage thread

confirmed one-pump-chump laughing out loudthumb up

Eon Blue
Keep double posting of your rage antics so they can be on full display.

NemeBro
#ChallengeNotAccepted

sorry nemebro, i tried for your benefit, even though i owe you nothing and think you're kind of a POS. Wow what a rude angry dude. thumb down

Bashar Teg
Wow what a rude angry dude. thumb down

but I thought unprovoked attacks on eachother was our thing. Didn't realize it's actually a one way street. won't happen again thumb up

NemeBro
but I thought unprovoked attacks on eachother was our thing. Didn't realize it's actually a one way street. won't happen again thumb up I've never done an unprovoked attack on anyone. thumb down

Bashar Teg
I've never done an unprovoked attack on anyone. thumb down

laughing out loudthumb up

Eon Blue

carthage
Cock hulk photo

Eon Blue
I should be the leader.

Old Man Whirly!
Do I think a loosely affiliated cabal that is United by a dislike of bash exists?

Yes, definately.

Do they communicate in other ways besides forum posts?

Yes, evidence for this is irrefutable.

Is DDM the Leader?

He is certainly the figurehead the other Anti Bash Boys Alliance or ABBA rally around.

Does ABBA zoom, hangouts etc?

Don't know but the Texas radicalised faction of ABBA have produced an Internet video.

Whilst I won't take a chance and don't think this post will lead ABBA to it's Waterloo, I don't think they are super troupers at the moment either.

Bashar Teg
I should probably thank broly for continuing to expose the coping gang's subterfuge. or else it would likely be more "you're just imagining this. you have delusions that EVERYONE (4 people) is out to get you! paranoid much? look at the gaslight, etc."

thanks broly thumb up

jaden_2.0
I heard there was rumours about vote rigging. There should be a congressional investigation to find out the truth/whitewash the whole thing (delete as politically appropriate)

Surtur
Hangsout theme song:

8MqpVEbPlNI

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
Hangsout theme song:

8MqpVEbPlNI

Ah good memories of Tiger Woods PGA tour 2004 on the GameCube and smashing 500+ yard drives.

dadudemon
it happened, and then it was hastily deleted when the alcohol wore off, but it happened. at least I hope TI was drunk or else I'm mocking a speech impediment rn.

"Hey PVS! FphphphUCK YOUUUUU!"

It was up for 2 days. I watched it 2 days later.

Bashar Teg
By hastily deleting you mean leaving it up for over a month.
Nope, it was up for weeks, your just to much of a retard to know the difference
Originally posted by dadudemon
It was up for 2 days.

more classic team-bumbling laughing out loudthumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I should be the leader.

thumb up

I don't have the charisma or energy to lead.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Is DDM the Leader?

He is certainly the figurehead the other Anti Bash Boys Alliance or ABBA rally around.

I don't see it.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Don't know but the Texas radicalised faction of ABBA have produced an Internet video.

haermm

I guess to PVS, they are terrorists.

dadudemon
more classic team-bumbling laughing out loudthumb up

Hey, Supra? Is that video still up but you just set it to private? If so, it would show viewing stats and you could easily prove PVS' gaslighting wrong.

At the least, it was up for 2 days because I watched it on the second day. smile

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*the same dipshit complaining about it now

Surtur
Are u saying a mod told you to remove it?

Bashar Teg
since you have zero credibility, Brolly (it was over a month...well...weeks...2 days? do I hear one day? going once? going twice?) you have no right to continue throwing out blind accusations. unless a mod would like to confirm your accusation?

Old Man Whirly!
I don't see it.

haermm

I guess to PVS, they are terrorists. ABBA is a terrifying concept.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Are u saying a mod told you to remove it?

good question, surt thumb up

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
only time a mod asked me to remove anything was on-forum, and that was when bada asked me to remove broly's hilarious cock hulk screencap from my profile. (He only requested, but never demanded)

never heard of a mod trying to dictate off-forum social media before. probably because it never happened

Bashar Teg
Hey, Supra? Is that video still up but you just set it to private? If so, it would show viewing stats and you could easily prove PVS' gaslighting wrong.

At the least, it was up for 2 days because I watched it on the second day. smile

nice backpedaling. was it 2 days, "weeks", or over a month? you should probably get your story straight via pm before airing it in public. oh well laughing out loud

dadudemon

dadudemon
nice backpedaling. was it 2 days, "weeks", or over a month? you should probably get your story straight via pm before airing it in public. oh well laughing out loud

2 days is 2 days. I didn't look for it or find it after 2 days so, sorry, I cannot vouch beyond 2 days.

Whatever else you or Broly want to claim, sorry, can't vouch either way.

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
mocking your pathetic coping video does not equate to a meltdown. if I was truly having a meltdown I might have invited whirly to my place, so we could film a coping video together, telling you to f*ck yourself; to prove how totally not mad I am. laughing out loud

dadudemon
mocking your pathetic coping video does not equate to a meltdown.

It was a a funny, light-hearted, video.

if I was truly having a meltdown I might have invited whirly to my place, so we could film a coping video together, telling you to f*ck yourself; to prove how totally not mad I am. laughing out loud

You should. No one could really mock you for it. I'd fly out to North Jersey just to hang out with Whirly, too. Hell, I'd join your video and contribute. Everyone can get some f*cks.

https://i.imgur.com/9YL3VLE.gif

Surtur
I don't think Eon went to hang out with Broly for the sole purpose of recording a video. It seemed like something they decided to do once he was there.

Bashar Teg
more top-notch gaslighting, ddm. you're a good gang-daddy. thumb up

Surtur

I'm starting to think you don't know what the term "gas lighting" really means.

Bashar Teg
it was an obviously angry and bitter video, despite ddm's gaslighting and broly's fake smile. i was deep in his mind, and that coping video was proof of it. but you keep tryharding for your gang.

make daddy proud laughing out loudthumb up

BrolyBlack
it was an obviously angry and bitter video, despite ddm's gaslighting and broly's fake smile. i was deep in his mind, and that coping video was proof of it. but you keep tryharding for your gang.

make daddy proud laughing out loudthumb up

Hahahahaha hahahaha!!!!!!!!

You think Eon specifically came over to make that video!?

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Your Narcissist Personality Disorder is on display.

Your are just PISSED your crush Eon likes me more than youlaughing out loud

YOU SELFISHCHILDlaughing out loud

Man you just love walking in shit and embarrassing yourself!!!!laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Dude who would want to come over to your piss stained walled apartment! They would probably get Covid19, that place looks like a TOTAL DUMP!laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Hahahahaha hahahaha!!!!!!!!

You think Eon specifically came over to make that video!?

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Your Narcissist Personality Disorder is on display.

Your are just PISSED your crush Eon likes me more than youlaughing out loud

YOU SELFISHCHILDlaughing out loud

Man you just love walking in shit and embarrassing yourself!!!!laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Dude who would want to come over to your piss stained walled apartment! They would probably get Covid19, that place looks like a TOTAL DUMP!laughing out loud

^^epic meltdown laughing out loudthumb up

dadudemon

Please explain to me in detail exactly how I was gaslighting in that post.

I promise I won't argue with you at all. I just don't know what you mean by it.

Bashar Teg
not as funny as last night's meltdown

"I'm gonna leave and go bang my wife now". (returns 10 minutes later to rage post) laughing out loudthumb up

Bashar Teg
Please explain to me in detail exactly how I was gaslighting in that post.

I promise I won't argue with you at all. I just don't know what you mean by it.

are you suggesting that my gaslighting accusation was... premature? shifty

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
not as funny as last night's meltdown

"I'm gonna leave and go bang my wife now". (returns 10 minutes later to rage post) laughing out loudthumb up

Gaslighting 101

Bashar Teg

BrolyBlack
Nothing will change that you look, act, are a creep though.

Bashar Teg
I'm really that deep inside your poor damaged brain that you're actually pestering your coworkers over me? laughing out loud

do you have dreams of me? laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
^^epic meltdown laughing out loudthumb up

https://i.imgur.com/EfisqaZ.png

Bashar Teg

dadudemon
I'm balls deep in your mind, just admit it instead of going so far out of your way to prove it to everyone while claiming to not have a meltdown.

also, since you own this business (as you claimed), pretty sure your "co-worker" (subordinates) were compelled to agree with their obviously unstable and bitter boss

Bashar Teg
and now ddm is making meltdown-memes for the bro-sheild . coping gang totally doesn't exist, guys laughing out loud

dadudemon
and now ddm is making meltdown-memes for the bro-sheild . coping gang totally doesn't exist, guys laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
more like "look at this creep. he looks like a creep doesn't he"
"yes sir, please don't fire me, I need this job"

hope you didn't show them your cock hulk photo laughing out loud

*waits for e-daddy to post coping meme for the 4th time*

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
you keep bringing up this notion of dating/marrying me a lot.

this obvious juvenile mean-girl crush you have on me is pretty awkward. are you fansicizing about pushing me down in the playground and putting bubble gum in my hair?

Surtur

But... you've created memes about people here too lol.

Is it that you don't remember these things or that you feel nobody else does?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.