Darth Maul vs Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at their best and peak who wins in the following canon only:

1. Light saber duel only
2. Force powers and abilities only
3. H2H combat Or CQC only
4. 1-3 all used in a fight so both use full powers an abilities & the light saber etc

Total Warrior
Vos wins sabers and all-out. Not sure about Force. I may be biased since I'm a Legends and Canon Vos fan, but I'll present a case for Vos. For the sake of this thread I'll use SoD Maul whom i consider the strongest Iteration overall (S7 Maul looked kinda insane and not fully focused).

Most of his canon feats are in the novel Dark Disciple. Matt Martin recently confirmed on Twitter his story after Order 66 will eventually be told, but for now that novel is the only source we can use. As you may already know, the events of the novel take place over several months/1 year, give or take, as Vos grows more powerful while being trained by Ventress first and Dooku later. Saber-wise, Vos has certainly better feats.

1) Early in the novel, on Dathomir, he holds his own against Ventress. This was a sparring match, but Ventress was noted to go for the kill. Besides, Vos was also poisoned by a snake bite. Despite these disadvantages, Vos eventually overwhelms her. Remember he gets more powerful by the end of the novel. He'll overwhelm her again later on as he fell to the darkside.

2) During the first duel against Count Dooku, he is able to hold his own against the Count, while also kicking Grevious (who was charging him from behind) so fast that the cyborg almost fell from the balcony. Just a few minutes earlier he had cut one of the General's robotic hand in combat. Vos also defeates the count while amped by his rage.

3) All of the above happened in the first half of the novel. Vos fights again against Dooku towards the end of DD, this time defeating him 1v1 without rage amp (already posted the scans).

Force wise, Maul has a good feat in S7, but let's not forget Vos also mentally dominated a large crustacean creature on Dathomir called the sleeper. He also took Dooku's lighstaber off his hand. Btw keep in Mind that this Dooku is an equal to Anakin, a few months prior to RoTS.

Total Warrior
Damn I attached the file about Ventress vs Vs part 1 but i forgot about the other files lol

Total Warrior

juggernaut74
Vos wins moderately.

Galan007
Originally posted by ozz81
Both at their best and peak who wins in the following canon only:

1. Light saber duel only
2. Force powers and abilities only
3. H2H combat Or CQC only
4. 1-3 all used in a fight so both use full powers an abilities & the light saber etc 1.) Vos
2.) Maul(love Vos, but S07 Maul's Force feats are beyond anything he's done.)
3.) Leaning towards Maul.
4.) Vos.

xPRIMEx
Just out of curiosity, what about Vos do you like so much Total Warrior?

Darth Thor
Vos is cool as fuk. Almost as cool as Maul wink

Anyway since this is Peak Versions, I have to give Vos the all out.

But sorry TW not Force. Maul is a Force Beast now.

xPRIMEx

juggernaut74
You should he's a bad@ss.

Total Warrior

Total Warrior
Yeah I agree Maul in the force could edge it out aniway

carthage
Vos in a god stomp in all but the force given Mauls generator feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.