Thor vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
CIS/PIS is off for Thor. Only his highs count here. No low or mid showings for Thor can be used in this battle. This is him operating at his absolute best. Whos taking this? No bfr.

SquallX
So... is Darkseid operating at his peak level as well?

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
So... is Darkseid operating at his peak level as well?

Do you think he need to in order to beat Thor? A Herald

Diesldude
Thor isn't beating DS or his avatars.

lawest9
Darkseid 7/10

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Do you think he need to in order to beat Thor? A Herald

Well.....

Think about it, boo. If Darkseid is operating below his best, (so in your estimation, at Superman/Orion's level because let's be honest, we ALL know your agenda), then he is at a herald level.

So you will undoubtedly bring up (or cheerlead) showings where Thor is operating beyond herald levels.

Whilst putting DS 'down' to herald levels, if not below.

So.....either you be equal and unbiased, or you be a cowardly troll. Up to you smile

And yes, anyone can feel free to quote me laughing out loud

spetznaz

Diesldude
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well.....

Think about it, boo. If Darkseid is operating below his best, (so in your estimation, at Superman/Orion's level because let's be honest, we ALL know your agenda), then he is at a herald level.

So you will undoubtedly bring up (or cheerlead) showings where Thor is operating beyond herald levels.

So.....either you be equal and unbiased, or you be a cowardly troll. Up to you smile

And yes, anyone can feel free to quote me laughing out loud

He says he has me on ignore too.

AlbertoJohnAvil
If Darkseid's at full power, he wins

Adam Grimes
Well.....

And yes, anyone can feel free to quote me laughing out loud Yeah, I agree.

carver9
Lol... so you quoted him so that i can see his post? You all are funny. The ignore function needs an update.

DarkSaint85
Many things on this site need an update.

Like your knowledge Like the avatar limits, I mean, what's up with that amirite?

Adam Grimes
Lol... so you quoted him so that i can see his post? You all are funny. The ignore function needs an update. Lol, not this time. Don't be paranoid friend.

-Pr-
CIS/PIS is off for Thor. Only his highs count here. No low or mid showings for Thor can be used in this battle. This is him operating at his absolute best. Whos taking this? No bfr.

You never specified which version of Darkseid. That said, most versions of him, I imagine, would win.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
You never specified which version of Darkseid. That said, most versions of him, I imagine, would win.

Current Darkseid gets amped off godly power, no?

-Pr-
Current Darkseid gets amped off godly power, no?

I honestly don't know; I'm largely disillusioned with DC atm. Outside of the ownage thread I barely read it at all.

DarkSaint85
I honestly don't know; I'm largely disillusioned with DC atm. Outside of the ownage thread I barely read it at all.

I just had a look.

https://i.postimg.cc/k5B7jyhm/RCO016.jpg

Doesn't look good for Thor in this thread....

-Pr-
Eesh.

carver9

Its always the latest versions.

MrMind
Darkseid blinks him away

Eon Blue
Thor wins. Spite thread.

xXI_wing_IXx
Darkseid stomps

carver9
I'm giving Thor the huge advantage here imo

MrMind
Darkseid would kill TOBA Hulk and RKT

Carver cries "but muh muh muh...muh marvel"

carver9
Wish I could debate with Mr. Mind. The potential is there but he's turned into a troll of the highest order.

-Pr-
I'm giving Thor the huge advantage here imo

Your opinion is flawed, then.

DarkSaint85
Wish I could debate.

Fixed it for ya Carv.

carver9
Your opinion is flawed, then.

I wouldn't mind debating this if someone is up to it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
If Darkseid's at full power, he wins

Albert, I choose you!!

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.