Name Dc's top 5 interesting characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
For me

1. Michael
2. Lucifer
3. Superman
4. Doctor Manhattan
5. Ares

-Pr-
Keeping it to heroes, but:

1. Superman
2. Aquaman
3. Flash (Wally)
4. Red Tornado
5. Nightwing

Eon Blue
1. Dream of The Endless
2. Lucifer
3. John Constantine
4. Death of The Endless
5. Superman

Gecko4lif
Question
Lucifer
Darkseid
Luthor
Mr.miracle

Khazra Reborn
Swamp Thing
Constantine
Orion
Etrigan
Lucifer Morningstar

Honorable mention: Spectre

carver9
Batman
Wonder Woman

Thats it.

Galan007
The Gentry/Ultra Comics
Darkseid
Superman
Firestorm
Maxima

Lots of others, but those were the first who came to mind.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
Batman
Wonder Woman

Thats it.

Big surprise here

Eon Blue
Originally posted by carver9
Batman
Wonder Woman

Thats it.

Do you really despise DC that much?

StiltmanFTW
1. Batman
2. Bane
3. Morpheus
4. Power Girl biscuits
5. Starfire biscuits biscuits biscuits

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Do you really despise DC that much?

His gf loves DC, and Superman, so I cant imagine what its like for him in his home life.

If she ever says "your my superman", he probably gets a twinge in his spine.

Old Man Whirly!
Superman
Constantine
Swamp Thing
Darkseid
Brainiac

MrMind
Mr Majestic
Jenny Sparks
Elijah Snow
Shade
Death of the Endless

spetznaz

Sin I AM
Mister Miracle
B'wana Beast
Adam Strange
Onomatopoeia
Big Barda/Granny Goodness

CosmicComet
Not Batman

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Onomatopoeia
/B]

Nice.

BruceSkywalker
batman
wonder woman
deathstroke
darkseid
big barda

SquallX
Superman
Wonder Woman
Darkseid
Mxy
Michael

Diesldude
Superman
Hal Jordan
WonderWoman
Darksied
Lucifer

Insane Titan
Metron
Black Adam
Hank Henshaw
Darkseid
Constantine

playa1258
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Darkseid
Lex Luthor

beatboks
All right for me

1. Alan Scot. His character has gone through a lot, been repeatedly challanged on his beliefs. He as a character holds himself to a higher standard than many heroes (even the blue boy scout). For example when hr thought he was responsible for the destruction of a Japanese city in the mindscape battle with Brainwave his response was to start to turn his ringnon himself because "no one should wield such power"

2. Vrill Dox II. Ironically for completely the opposite reasons that I find the character of Allan Scott interesting. Every single aspect of the character is a question mark on morality vs pure logic.

3. Question (Vic Sage). Almost a cross between the reasons of the first 2. His entire series in the question quarterly and the series That preceded it an analysis on society and corruption and the way in which we can interact with that.

4. Constantine. Its the questioning or all beleifs, the way his characterisation questions the validity of any veleif system and throws a light on the sides we might not want to see.

5. Obsidian. Unlike his father, not so much the shining through and reaching for the total good. More the fact that he had to face so much depth of Darkness. The way he had to come through total despare having seen all of the darkest expects aspects within every individual he ever seen, the fact that he knows even the nost noble of individual has a darkness within them.

For me I like characters that have a little more depth to them. These are my favorite but these are similar reasons to why I liked Green Arrow under Mike Grell, Deadshot under the pen of Ostrander in Suicide Squad (I also Likes John's take on Spectre). Same reason I loved DD under Miller etc etc

spetznaz
Originally posted by beatboks
All right for me

1. Alan Scot. His character has gone through a lot, been repeatedly challanged on his beliefs. He as a character holds himself to a higher standard than many heroes (even the blue boy scout). For example when hr thought he was responsible for the destruction of a Japanese city in the mindscape battle with Brainwave his response was to start to turn his ringnon himself because "no one should wield such power"

2. Vrill Dox II. Ironically for completely the opposite reasons that I find the character of Allan Scott interesting. Every single aspect of the character is a question mark on morality vs pure logic.

3. Question (Vic Sage). Almost a cross between the reasons of the first 2. His entire series in the question quarterly and the series That preceded it an analysis on society and corruption and the way in which we can interact with that.

4. Constantine. Its the questioning or all beleifs, the way his characterisation questions the validity of any veleif system and throws a light on the sides we might not want to see.

5. Obsidian. Unlike his father, not so much the shining through and reaching for the total good. More the fact that he had to face so much depth of Darkness. The way he had to come through total despare having seen all of the darkest expects aspects within every individual he ever seen, the fact that he knows even the nost noble of individual has a darkness within them.

For me I like characters that have a little more depth to them. These are my favorite but these are similar reasons to why I liked Green Arrow under Mike Grell, Deadshot under the pen of Ostrander in Suicide Squad (I also Likes John's take on Spectre). Same reason I loved DD under Miller etc etc

Nice.

HulkIsHulk
Wally West
Jonn Jonnz
Black Adam
Raven
Bane

Martian_mind
Martian Manhunter- The Man who really did lose everything, yet commits himself to justice and virtue with unsurpassed dedication.

Jason Todd- The Robin who died and returned, and was forced to face the reality that Batman genuinly does value his code and agendas above anything or anyone else. This gives him an insight into the world of heroes and villains that few others share.

Tim Drake- The Robin who's better than Batman, at least as a detective. He wasn't thrust into superheroics by tragedy or accident. He saw a problem, and he set out to put it right, starting with nothing but good old deductive reasoning.

Etrigan- A rhyming Demon with no loyalty to anything but his own desires. One forever bound to a tortured, guilty soul. An immaculate concept.

Number Five is a toss-up between too many to cover.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Martian Manhunter

Jason Todd

Never change, Martian_mind.

Good to see you're still alive thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by beatboks
All right for me

Surprised Arion didn't make your list.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Never change, Martian_mind.

Good to see you're still alive thumb up

laughing out loud Cheers Stilt. Hope things are going well on your end.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud Cheers Stilt. Hope things are going well on your end.

Used to be better... but all things considered, I'm doing fine.

2020 can go f*ck itself, think we can all agree on that.

Martian_mind

Oh, undoubtedly. Things have turned into a right shit show. Hell, I was meant to head back to Oz at the start of May, but thanks to travel restrictions I'm stuck in the UK for another four months.

-Pr-
Oh, undoubtedly. Things have turned into a right shit show. Hell, I was meant to head back to Oz at the start of May, but thanks to travel restrictions I'm stuck in the UK for another four months.

My condolences.

celeyhyga17
5 that has me interested of late.

1. Upside-Down Man
2. Hecate
3. Bad Samaritan
4. Neon The Unknown
5. Mandrakk

spetznaz

Spoken truth!!!!

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
5 that has me interested of late.

1. Upside-Down Man
2. Hecate
3. Bad Samaritan
4. Neon The Unknown
5. Mandrakk

Upside Down Man is outright amazing.

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Surprised Arion didn't make your list.

Now that you mention it he probably takes the place of Obsidian who moves to 6. Those were the first to pop into my head but I do like Arion more than Obsidan.

xXI_wing_IXx
Dick Grayson
Superboy
Black Canary
Poison Ivy
Bane

Sin I AM
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
Dick Grayson
Superboy
Black Canary
Poison Ivy
Bane
Dick
Bane
And Ivy need LESS prominence

xXI_wing_IXx
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Dick
Bane
And Ivy need LESS prominence

I think her powers are cool and interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.