Cameras make it harder for black men to get away with beating up elderly white people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/just-black-man-caught-video-beating-elderly-white-nursing-home-patients-arrested-judicial-watch-alerts-authorities/

He is one of those nutty, racist "Black Hebrew Israelites" (as if there ever was such a thing lol). Thankfully, the black supremacist scum has been arrested already. Hopefully, the other inmates are giving his butthole some love lol. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he's released for Coronavirus reasons. It's much more important to lock up those evil people who're protesting the lockdown because their families are starting to go hungry than it is to keep a sicko who gets his rocks off on beating up old people locked-up.

Now of course someone (on the retarded left of course) might say "you can't lump all black people in with a few bad apples!".

To which I'd reply "I'm not."

Their reply: "You are! Look at the title of your thread!"

My reply: "Oh, so now apparently making thread titles like that are a problem. I see. So when Robbie does it it's totally fine, that right?"

Their reply: "Well... just... SHUT UP NAZI!!"

And of course I'm sure CNN will be all over this story, amirite? After all, they're totally unbiased "news". roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
This is how I imagine your thought process goes, TheLoneRanger:

White People Minding Their Own Business:
bunny ... nerd ... tehe....innocent..euro...curlers...canadian....book...cowboy...smartass

dadudemon
Black People Noticing the White People:
estahuh ...afro...afro2

dadudemon
Black People Reacting to White People:

gun_bandana

hammer

rifle

2guns

dadudemon
White People Afterwards:
wounded1 . wheelchair . surrender . stretcher . rip1.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/just-black-man-caught-video-beating-elderly-white-nursing-home-patients-arrested-judicial-watch-alerts-authorities/

He is one of those nutty, racist "Black Hebrew Israelites" (as if there ever was such a thing lol). Thankfully, the black supremacist scum has been arrested already. Hopefully, the other inmates are giving his butthole some love lol. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he's released for Coronavirus reasons. It's much more important to lock up those evil people who're protesting the lockdown because their families are starting to go hungry than it is to keep a sicko who gets his rocks off on beating up old people locked-up.

Now of course someone (on the retarded left of course) might say "you can't lump all black people in with a few bad apples!".

To which I'd reply "I'm not."

Their reply: "You are! Look at the title of your thread!"

My reply: "Oh, so now apparently making thread titles like that are a problem. I see. So when Robbie does it it's totally fine, that right?"

Their reply: "Well... just... SHUT UP NAZI!!"

And of course I'm sure CNN will be all over this story, amirite? After all, they're totally unbiased "news". roll eyes (sarcastic) durwank

dadudemon
TheLoneRanger's Reaction:

cursing

sadwalk

angry2

mad

TheLoneRanger's Final Solution:
hitler

eThneoLgrRnae
Keep in mind that this happened in Michigan. The same state run by that tyrannical left-wing b*tch who makes it illegal to buy seeds lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Keep in mind that this happened in Michigan. The same state run by that tyrannical left-wing b*tch who makes it illegal to buy seeds lol. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by dadudemon
TheLoneRanger's Reaction:

cursing

sadwalk

angry2

mad

TheLoneRanger's Final Solution:
hitler

Nah, DDD. My reaction is nothing since I don't view that troll's posts anymore. I put him on ignore several weeks back. Thought you knew that already.

Bashar Teg
Nah, DDD. My reaction is nothing since I don't view that troll's posts anymore. I put him on ignore several weeks back. Thought you knew that already.

dur

eThneoLgrRnae
This is how I imagine your thought process goes, TheLoneRanger:

White People Minding Their Own Business:
bunny ... nerd ... tehe....innocent..euro...curlers...canadian....book...cowboy...smartass

Not sure if you're trolling or not but I suspect you are which is disappointing because didn't think you'd ever stoop to PutinBot's level despite how much we disagree with each other on many issues.

Do you have anything to add about the actual story I posted or not?

This is widely circulating around social media already. As far as I know, only Tucker Carlson has brought it up in the news.

Old Man Whirly!
Not sure if you're trolling or not but I suspect you are which is disappointing because didn't think you'd ever stoop to PutinBot's level despite how much we disagree with each other on many issues.

This is widely circulating around social media already. As far as I know, only Tucker Carlson has brought it up in the news. durwank

Bashar Teg
starfly is a good friend to racists, because most of them seem enlightened and tolerant in comparison

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
starfly is a good friend to racists, because most of them seem enlightened and tolerant in comparison /end for truth.

dadudemon

Not everything with humor has to be trolling. Sometimes, it can be silly just for the sake of being silly.

Clearly, I'm being silly. Look, I used clear stereotypical and exaggerated "white people" emotes to represent white people. And the same for black people. And you.

You're supposed to lighten up, get a chuckle, and relax. Not get mad.

Maybe someone comes along and sees my joke and chuckles. Then says, 'It do be like that, sometimes.'

Sure.

Proportionally and by raw numbers, black people commit crimes against white people far more often than the other way around. This includes violent crime and non-violent crime such as theft and robbery.

It's very lopsided and it has been that way since the 1910s. I was digging deep into US History and crime. The same socio-economic mobility that black Italians and Irish were enjoying, black people were enjoying, too. In fact, black people got married more often and divorced less often than white people. The cohesive family unit is one of the greatest predictors in income, children's health, mental health, and SEM. If that trend had kept up, black people may very well have surpassed white people in SES by the time the 50s rolled around.

But something happened in the late 1940s and 1950s that derailed that entire progress movement. Something very big but very important: the American Civil Rights Movement started. By the mid to late 1950s, black marriage rates dropped below white people's rates. And you can see crime, SES, and SEM take hits from this, as well.

Now, I'm not saying that there was a conspiracy to derail the SEM of black people in the US. But it sure as hell looks like we knocked the step stool from right underneath the black family. Indeed, you can find multiple people talking about the "uppity black man" rising up too quickly. They didn't want SE parity with black people. They wanted to keep them down.

Why did I talk about all of this? Because this is why black people target white people for crimes far more often than the other way around. It is a class war more than a race war. The data far more supports this being a classist issue and not a race concern.

But I know no one will care about what I just said. Everyone will go back their tribalism, petty arguments, and whining. No one really cares about the science and how to solve the problems. Well, perhaps Robtard and S&M do - just get both of them off the board and talk to them separately and they will definitely explore solutions. Whirly? I don't know.

Surtur
DDM your facts are racist

Old Man Whirly!
Not everything with humor has to be trolling. Sometimes, it can be silly just for the sake of being silly.

Clearly, I'm being silly. Look, I used clear stereotypical and exaggerated "white people" emotes to represent white people. And the same for black people. And you.

You're supposed to lighten up, get a chuckle, and relax. Not get mad.

Maybe someone comes along and sees my joke and chuckles. Then says, 'It do be like that, sometimes.'

Sure.

Proportionally and by raw numbers, black people commit crimes against white people far more often than the other way around. This includes violent crime and non-violent crime such as theft and robbery.

It's very lopsided and it has been that way since the 1910s. I was digging deep into US History and crime. The same socio-economic mobility that black Italians and Irish were enjoying, black people were enjoying, too. In fact, black people got married more often and divorced less often than white people. The cohesive family unit is one of the greatest predictors in income, children's health, mental health, and SEM. If that trend had kept up, black people may very well have surpassed white people in SES by the time the 50s rolled around.

But something happened in the late 1940s and 1950s that derailed that entire progress movement. Something very big but very important: the American Civil Rights Movement started. By the mid to late 1950s, black marriage rates dropped below white people's rates. And you can see crime, SES, and SEM take hits from this, as well.

Now, I'm not saying that there was a conspiracy to derail the SEM of black people in the US. But it sure as hell looks like we knocked the step stool from right underneath the black family. Indeed, you can find multiple people talking about the "uppity black man" rising up too quickly. They didn't want SE parity with black people. They wanted to keep them down.

Why did I talk about all of this? Because this is why black people target white people for crimes far more often than the other way around. It is a class war more than a race war. The data far more supports this being a classist issue and not a race concern.

But I know no one will care about what I just said. Everyone will go back their tribalism, petty arguments, and whining. No one really cares about the science and how to solve the problems. Well, perhaps Robtard and S&M do - just get both of them off the board and talk to them separately and they will definitely explore solutions. Whirly? I don't know. The class war factor is one of the more honest things you've posted DDM. To a point, I don't disagree. However, you do realise sub saharan Africans actually are one of the least criminal groups in the US?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The class war factor is one of the more honest things you've posted DDM. To a point, I don't disagree. However, you do realise sub saharan Africans actually are one of the least criminal groups in the US?

Not only do I know what you've talked about, I've posted about it multiple times on KMC specifically to point out that we have a black American Culture problem, not a black problem.

They don't commit less crimes. They also enjoy a higher standard of living.

...We have a black violence problem in the US and nobody seems to really care about it. It's culture, not race. I've posted about this before, many times - evidence shows that Subharan African immigrants are better behaved, educated, etc. bla bla bla than even the white population. If it was really a "race" issue, then black immigrants would be just as bad as the existing black population. Not true. Not even close.

And I think some of the poorer white crime problems we have (the meth heads, drug runners, etc.) could be addressed by a universal healthcare option. At least some of it.

And when I originally dug into the data, I noticed that even Latinos saw fewer violence issues compared to the black population despite having less education and money. If it was really and purely just a class problem, we'd see worse results among Latino Imigrants. We don't. You must solve black issues from multiple angles and you cannot just blame their "blackness" on the issue like racists do.

BrolyBlack
Fun to watch the usual suspects deny this happened and deflect

eThneoLgrRnae
I wasn't mad, dadudemon... just slightly annoyed, that's all.

Anyway, on topic, I pretty much agree with most of what you said in your most recent reply to me above. I am not obsessed with race (in fact, I don't even believe in seperate so-called "races" as anyone who is truly familiar with my religious beliefs knows).

It's people on the left who're consumed with identity politics BS. Funny thing is, I wouldn't even have bothered to post this thread with the title I did if it wasn't for Rob's race-baiting thread title.

I agree the real issue is class, not "race", but the left can't help making everything be about race and gender. W/out their division politics they have nothing. Their policies are a joke, and they know it, which is why they have to pander to people who are not even actual American citizens (aka illegal aliens) because more and more actual Americans are getting tired of their BS.

Bashar Teg

Anyway, on topic, I pretty much agree with most of what you said in your most recent reply to me above. I am not obsessed with race (in fact, I don't even believe in seperate so-called "races" as anyone who is truly familiar with my religious beliefs knows).

It's people on the left who're consumed with identity politics BS. Funny thing is, I wouldn't even have bothered to post this thread with the title I did if it wasn't for Rob's race-baiting thread title.

I agree the real issue is class, not "race", but the left can't help making everything be about race and gender. W/out their division politics they have nothing. Their policies are a joke, and they know it, which is why they have to pander to people who are not even actual American citizens (aka illegal aliens) because more and more actual Americans are getting tired of their BS.

dur

Old Man Whirly!

I agree the real issue is class, not "race", but the left can't help making everything be about race and gender. W/out their division politics they have nothing. Their policies are a joke, and they know it, which is why they have to pander to people who are not even actual American citizens (aka illegal aliens) because more and more actual Americans are getting tired of their BS. durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
^Piss off, you two losers.

Adam_PoE
I have a feeling the alleged victims are not so innocent. I bet if you go through their backgrounds, you will find a reason to justify them being beaten.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I have a feeling the alleged victims are not so innocent. I bet if you go through their backgrounds, you will find a reason to justify them being beaten.

laughing out loudthumb up

they were arrested in 1936 for shoplifting a candy bar from the local 5&10. I knew there was more to this story than was let on

Old Man Whirly!
I have a feeling the alleged victims are not so innocent. I bet if you go through their backgrounds, you will find a reason to justify them being beaten. thumb up laughing out loud
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
laughing out loudthumb up

they were arrested in 1936 for shoplifting a candy bar from the local 5&10. I knew there was more to this story than was let on laughing out loud thumb up

dadudemon

Too right. They had just gotten done robbing the poor black man and he was chasing them down to detain them for the police. They attacked him, immediately, so he started blasting.

laughing out loud thumb up

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack

laughing out loud

Robtard

laughing

Old Man Whirly!
The guy in seriousness was a member of a Michigan's Norwayne Boxing Gym... Good thing he was arrested.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The guy in seriousness was a member of a Michigan's Norwayne Boxing Gym... Good thing he was arrested.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.