King James was not a homosexual

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
The great King James, who was responsible for giving the world the greatest and best-selling english book in the history of the world-- The King James Bible-- is frequently smeared by those who wish to discredit the actual Holy Bible (which is the King James Bible and KJ Bible ONLY, other than the actual hebrew and greek manuscripts of course) as being a homosexual. This is a lie and those who continue to spread that lie should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

www.jesusisprecious.org/history/king_james_no_homosexual.htm

Oh, and King James wasn't black, either lol. That is another lie. And yes, I realize that King James didn't translate the hebrew and greek manuscripts to english, himself. He hired 47 of the best translators in the world at that time to do it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
The great King James, who was responsible for giving the world the greatest and best-selling english book in the history of the world-- The King James Bible-- is frequently smeared by those who wish to discredit the actual Holy Bible (which is the King James Bible and KJ Bible ONLY, other than the actual hebrew and greek manuscripts of course) as being a homosexual. This is a lie and those who continue to spread that lie should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

www.jesusisprecious.org/history/king_james_no_homosexual.htm

Oh, and King James wasn't black, either lol. That is another lie. And yes, I realize that King James didn't translate the hebrew and greek manuscripts to english, himself. He hired 47 of the best translators in the world at that time to do it. durwank troll and troll thread are obvious.

Artol
Can't tell if this is pro or anti King James....

StyleTime
Didn't James have that version made because the previous Geneva Bible argued against the Church and King's infallible power, even calling kings tyrants?

eThneoLgrRnae
King James was a godly person, unlike his roman catholic Mother, "Bloody Mary", who had many true Christians executed for going against unbiblical roman catholic doctrine.

He was no homosexual, nor was he black (despite what the racist so-called "black Hebrew Israelites" say), and no lying minion of Satan will EVER be able to deceive me by convincing me otherwise... EVER.

Darth Thor
Oh, and King James wasn't black, either lol. That is another lie.

nor was he black (despite what the racist so-called "black Hebrew Israelites" say), and no lying minion of Satan will EVER be able to deceive me by convincing me otherwise... EVER.

Hes been accused of being Black? Oh no!

Thats blasphemous right?

StyleTime
^ laughing out loud

King James also wasn't some upstanding, righteous figure like Star claims. James personally oversaw the torture of accused "witches." Nothing Jesus-like about that.

The dude was a frightened tyrant trying to avoid an uprising, literally writing a book on why the King is above normal people, to justify his absolute monarchy. Just because he wasn't Vlad the Impaler doesn't mean he's righteous.

Wonder Man

eThneoLgrRnae
Uhm, God hates homosexuality. That is a fact. He calls it an abomination.

I'm not bashing homosexuals. God Himself does that in the true Holy Bible: The King James Authorized version. If you think God has no problem with homosexuality then you don't know God at all, nor do you have any real biblical knowledge.

eThneoLgrRnae
You say a lot of vague nonsensical shit, WM.

Wonder Man

Wonder Man
People like you will never win

eThneoLgrRnae
It just proves that you're confused about what God actually thinks about homosexuality.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Wonder Man

Yawn

Well, that confirms it, you're a troll.

Like I said, nothing you say makes any damn sense. As if I'm actually trying to win something lol.

You're an idiot and reading your weird posts just gives me a friggin' headache so I'm not reading them anymore. You're just too damn weird for me, dude.

Surtur

I'm not bashing homosexuals. God Himself does that in the true Holy Bible: The King James Authorized version. If you think God has no problem with homosexuality then you don't know God at all, nor do you have any real biblical knowledge.

I can't figure out why a genderless cosmic being would care about who you bang, to be honest.

But in your opinion, why was "men should not bang other men" not one of the 10 commandments? You're saying he hates people who take his name in vain *more* than gays?

On the scale of sin, from 1-10 how bad is homosexuality? Let us assume murder is a 10.

Blakemore
The king James version is mostly a lot of mistranslation from latin. Also King James was an infant when he took the throne and had a lof birth defects and the house of lords decided most of his decisions.

mike brown
Originally posted by Surtur
I can't figure out why a genderless cosmic being would care about who you bang, to be honest. God is a tranny?

eThneoLgrRnae
I can't figure out why a genderless cosmic being would care about who you bang, to be honest.

But in your opinion, why was "men should not bang other men" not one of the 10 commandments? You're saying he hates people who take his name in vain *more* than gays?

On the scale of sin, from 1-10 how bad is homosexuality? Let us assume murder is a 10.

God is a He, Surtur. He is not genderless. He is always called a 'He' in scripture. The trinity is made up of the Father, the Son, and, the Holy Spirit. Granted, the Holy Spirit could possibly be female or genderless but I doubt it.

God hates homosexuality, Surtur. It is an abomination to Him. He created our bodies to interlock with each other and to Him sex is only supposed to be between a married man and woman. It is about reproduction to Him not having fun by having sex with whomever or whatever a person wants in order to satisfy his or her sexual desires.

God didn't create the human anus to be penetrated by a penis. That is taking what God created and making a mockery of it. That is not what it was designed for. It's supposed to be an exit for something, not an entrance for something.

To me, personally, on a sin scale of 1-10, sodomy would probably be about a 7 or 8. To God though, it is probably a 10 or at the very least a 9.

Don't forget what God did to the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. It's not some petty, lesser sin to Him.

Blakemore
And don't eat shrimp and be nice when you rape your slaves!

-Pr-
Is it not really, really blasphemous to speak on behalf of God when you're not at the very least some sort of trained priest?

NemeBro
God is a He, Surtur. He is not genderless. He is always called a 'He' in scripture. The trinity is made up of the Father, the Son, and, the Holy Spirit. Granted, the Holy Spirit could possibly be female or genderless but I doubt it.

God hates homosexuality, Surtur. It is an abomination to Him. He created our bodies to interlock with each other and to Him sex is only supposed to be between a married man and woman. It is about reproduction to Him not having fun by having sex with whomever or whatever a person wants in order to satisfy his or her sexual desires.

God didn't create the human anus to be penetrated by a penis. That is taking what God created and making a mockery of it. That is not what it was designed for. It's supposed to be an exit for something, not an entrance for something.

To me, personally, on a sin scale of 1-10, sodomy would probably be about a 7 or 8. To God though, it is probably a 10 or at the very least a 9.

Don't forget what God did to the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. It's not some petty, lesser sin to Him. This God guy sounds like a retard.

carthage
We live in a society.

Blakemore
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is it not really, really blasphemous to speak on behalf of God when you're not at the very least some sort of trained priest? jesus did it. **** st peter

Robtard
King James was gay (or at least Bi), who the hell cares.

Blakemore
St peter tried to be better than god and fell though the water so **** him.

carthage

carthage
**** I mean David and Jonathan*

Surtur

Be fair though. The scriptures were written by men. So of course they call God a "he". The father and son thing is itself a parable.

If it's about reproduction then wouldn't banging a bunch of women be preferable? You could get more pregnant at once and reproduce more. Sounds like polygamy would be approved by God?

Also what if a gay guy like...f*cks a woman and impregnates her, just so he can say he contributed to reproducing, but then he goes off to be gay and do gay things?

Well wait, by this logic a woman putting a dick in her mouth is also wrong since the mouth technically isn't meant for that. And what if you bang a woman in the butt?

You don't think maybe the gay stuff should be like a 2-3 and rape and murder should be in the 8-10 region?

Robtard
Someone should let Star know that both man-on-man sex and the consumption of shellfish are equal sins in god's eye, they're both "abominations". He should think about that the next he's polishing off another shrimp cocktail.

Leviticus 11:9-12

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Someone should let Star know that both man-on-man sex and the consumption of shellfish are equal sins in god's eye, they're both "abominations". He should think about that the next he's polishing off another shrimp cocktail.

Leviticus 11:9-12 laughing out loud

Surtur
Did the shellfish have gay sex and thus get blacklisted by God?

Why did he create shellfish if they are bad?

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud

As KMC's foremost bible scholar, I am here to help them. I suspect Star will just ignore that Bible passage that was noted.

Blakemore
Be fair though. The scriptures were written by men. So of course they call God a "he". The father and son thing is itself a parable.

If it's about reproduction then wouldn't banging a bunch of women be preferable? You could get more pregnant at once and reproduce more. Sounds like polygamy would be approved by God?

Also what if a gay guy like...f*cks a woman and impregnates her, just so he can say he contributed to reproducing, but then he goes off to be gay and do gay things?

Well wait, by this logic a woman putting a dick in her mouth is also wrong since the mouth technically isn't meant for that. And what if you bang a woman in the butt?

You don't think maybe the gay stuff should be like a 2-3 and rape and murder should be in the 8-10 region? Tbf, the men who wrote the old testement did **** there slaves.

Old Man Whirly!
Did the shellfish have gay sex and thus get blacklisted by God?

Why did he create shellfish if they are bad? why did he create pig if it is unclean? Good point Surt...

Old Man Whirly!
As KMC's foremost bible scholar, I am here to help them. I suspect Star will just ignore that Bible passage that was noted. Yes he will, he is perhaps having a crisis of faith and ringing Kent Hovind, who will assure him all is good in the world and it is flat.

Blakemore
we shall over never eat no form of pig urr but we do so we ****ed up

Blakemore
And the kangaroos were such a burden on the arc..........

Blakemore
How did Noah stop the lions eating gazelles on a boat made of wood on a mountain and then decided to put them both in Africa next to each other, dick head?

Wonder Man

Blakemore
So that's why bonobos lick each other's pussy. Hmm.

SamZED
Originally posted by Blakemore
Tbf, the men who wrote the old testement did **** there slaves. Didn't bibical God order Moses to rape children? iirc virgin girls only though so no homo. Little boys he ordered to be executed.

Blakemore
Originally posted by SamZED
Didn't bibical God order Moses to rape children? iirc virgin girls only though so no homo. Little boys he ordered to be executed. It's all bullshit. It was clearly written by idiot ancient people fro thousands of years ago who couldn't understand what air was.

Wonder Man

Blakemore
I hope you said irregardless ironically.

truejedi

Look up just how long the word "homosexual" has been in the Bible.

truejedi
Here, I'll help

https://um-insight.net/perspectives/has-%E2%80%9Chomosexual%E2%80%9D-always-been-in-the-bible/

Neon1234
Originally posted by Wonder Man

Yawn

Well, that confirms it, you're a troll.

Like I said, nothing you say makes any damn sense. As if I'm actually trying to win something lol.

You're an idiot and reading your weird posts just gives me a friggin' headache so I'm not reading them anymore. You're just too damn weird for me, dude.

laughing out loud

victreebelvictr
Why is everyone so rude to the idea of Christianity? erm

Downstairsconve
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Why is everyone so rude to the idea of Christianity? erm Watson VR and Vikings

Neon1234
If God hates Homosexuality, why did he create it?

Downstairsconve
These are common themes. I am not my genitalia or gender or whatever, it was just a response to false pride, it is a test any other guy gets or I would have got to stay with the females when I hit puberty, yada yada yada how are still alive? Who is allowing you to exist right now? The devil.

Downstairsconve
I'll find a way to make you wish you'd never been born.

Is this the script you're trying to get me to read!? Wtf

StyleTime
Why is everyone so rude to the idea of Christianity? erm
Is everyone actually being rude?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Neon1234
If God hates Homosexuality, why did he create it?

Umm, He didn't create it. Just like He didn't create disease or the devil.

Those things came into being because of sin. God didn't create them lol. God created a perfect world and once Adam and Eve sinned it started a chain reaction that we still feel the repercussions of today.

Simply put: God created a perfect world, man wrecked it.

Old Man Whirly!

Those things came into being because of sin. God didn't create them lol. God created a perfect world and once Adam and Eve sinned it started a chain reaction that we still feel the repercussions of today.

Simply put: God created a perfect world, man wrecked it. You believe in Adam and Eve? But not really wink

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm not responding to your trolling here, pooty.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm not responding to your trolling here, pooty. Holy ground Highlander! laughing out loud

truejedi
Once again, the word homosexuality was added to the Bible just recently.

Neon1234

Simply put: God created a perfect world, man wrecked it.

God set Adam and Eve up for failure.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by truejedi
Once again, the word homosexuality was added to the Bible just recently. The Bible uses the term "Sodomite" to address homosexuals.

Originally posted by Neon1234
God set Adam and Eve up for failure. Where the hell did you hear that? laughing out loud

Originally posted by StyleTime
Is everyone actually being rude? Some have on other religion threads I have encountered.

Downstairsconve
Nobody cares about King James this is my time.

Downstairsconve
This is my nation.

truejedi
The Bible uses the term "Sodomite" to address homosexuals.

Where the hell did you hear that? laughing out loud

Some have on other religion threads I have encountered.

And is it pro or anti?

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by truejedi
And is it pro or anti? The Bible is extremely against Sodomites.

truejedi
The Bible is extremely against Sodomites.

Sounds kinda homophobic.

Wonder Man

victreebelvictr

Wonder Man

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hes been accused of being Black? Oh no!

Thats blasphemous right? LMFAO! Legitimately hilarious my dude.

Jmanghan
A god that tries to stop you from being who you really are is a god not worth worshipping. Idc if he created me, I wouldn't exist without my mom and dad but I still actively disagree with them about stuff. lol.

Jmanghan
The only people who don't argue with their parents are people who have a wonderful relationship with theirs to the point there's no problems, or people who are such cowardly pussies that they refuse to stand up for their own belief's to their parents.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Jmanghan
A god that tries to stop you from being who you really are is a god not worth worshipping. Idc if he created me, I wouldn't exist without my mom and dad but I still actively disagree with them about stuff. lol.

God doesn't stop anyone from "being who they really are."

He gave us all free will. You are free to be whatever kind of person you want to be. However, seeing as how God is the one who made you, the world, and the rest of the universe as well and even time itself, He has the absolute authority to make laws for us to follow.

Again though, you have free will so you can break any or even all of them if you like (and we have all broken at least some of them) but you will be judged accordingly unless you have accepted the free gift of Salvation thru Jesus Christ which pays the price of all of your sins.

And let's be real here, I don't care what anyone says, no one is born homosexual. They come to be one thru their own choices and actions. God calls them "reprobates".

Like any sinner, they can be saved thru Christ but the thing is they don't actually want to retain God in their knowledge simply because THEY ARE reprobates.

eThneoLgrRnae
You believe in Adam and Eve? But not really wink

Yes, REALLY.

Adam and Eve were actual real, historical people. The first two people to ever exist actually, and from whom all other humans are descended.

They were created straight from the hand of God and are the only two people in history who were never infants. They were also probably the two smartest people in history other than Jesus, Himself.

Their gene code was perfect.... they didn't have millenia of genetic degradation thru mutations that we all have today.

eThneoLgrRnae
The king James version is mostly a lot of mistranslation from latin. Also King James was an infant when he took the throne and had a lof birth defects and the house of lords decided most of his decisions.

This just shows your blatant ignorance of the Bible. It was translated straight from the ancient Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek, not Latin lol.

Blakemore
Oh, and that makes it so much better

Robtard
Has eThneoLgrRnae accepted that Jesus was Black and that King James was mixed due to the Moors invading Europe centuries before?

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, and that makes it so much better

The point is you're ignorant and so have lost all credibility.

They didn't mistranslate anything. King James hired several dozen of the best translators in the world at that time and they went thru a lengthy and laborious process in translating the texts-- double, triple, and even quadruple checking it.... it took them like 7 years for Christ sake.

It is the only actual Word of God preserved in english language.... period.

It is 100% accurate and infallible. There are ZERO contradictions in the KJB... zero.

Darth Thor
but you will be judged accordingly unless you have accepted the free gift of Salvation thru Jesus Christ which pays the price of all of your sins.

Which makes no sense at all.

Has eThneoLgrRnae accepted that Jesus was Black and that King James was mixed due to the Moors invading Europe centuries before?

Ethneo what colour was Jesus?

Blakemore
He was Jewish colour. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
King James was white... as white as a lilly.

LOL@anyone who actually thinks he was black.

I know there is this movement by certain groups (whom I won't name) who try and altar history but that shit will never work on me.

The amount of portraits done of him during that time period showing him to be white proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was white. I know there are idiots out there who think that all of those are "fake paintings" or whatever but that is bs.

If he really were black when all of those portraits or paintings were being made of him he would have had those artists executed. If not him then someone else below him would've. Just think about the time period and how people were executed for much lesser crimes.

Also, both his parents were white so....

yup, he was most definitely white.

Blakemore
So king James was white but Jesus was probably black/half cast

eThneoLgrRnae
King James was a godly person, unlike his roman catholic Mother, "Bloody Mary", who had many true Christians executed for going against unbiblical roman catholic doctrine.

He was no homosexual, nor was he black (despite what the racist so-called "black Hebrew Israelites" say), and no lying minion of Satan will EVER be able to deceive me by convincing me otherwise... EVER.

I just noticed I made a serious mistake here. Don't know what made me think that "Bloody Mary" was James' mother. His mother was actually Mary, queen of scots. Not the same Mary.

eThneoLgrRnae
So king James was white but Jesus was probably black/half cast

There's no way to know exactly for sure (at least till He returns), but Jesus probably has more of a middle eastern to oriental look, not actually black. I never claimed He is white either.

No one alive today knows for sure what He actually looks like but we'll all find out soon enough.

Darth Thor
but Jesus probably has more of a middle eastern to oriental look, not actually black. I never claimed He is white either.

So basically an Arab.

Old Man Whirly!
There's no way to know exactly for sure (at least till He returns), but Jesus probably has more of a middle eastern to oriental look, not actually black. I never claimed He is white either.

No one alive today knows for sure what He actually looks like but we'll all find out soon enough. Ethneo's trolling

Blakemore
Presuming Jesus actually existed.

eThneoLgrRnae
There is overwhelming evidence He did.... and He still does.

He is God.

Old Man Whirly!

He is God. please provide this evidence Ethneo... durwank

Darth Thor

He is God.

So just to be clear, your God is basically an Arab.

Blakemore
please provide this evidence Ethneo... durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
please provide this evidence Ethneo... durwank

See, that's the thing. I don't have to provide evidence to you that He is God. What matters is that I know He is. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
As for proof that He was actually a historical person, I've already had this argument with you and gave you the most obvious evidence of all-- our yearly calendar-- and you chose to reply "nuh uh, that means something else her derp!".

B.C. and A.D. after year numbers are specifically in reference to when Jesus Christ was born. If He never existed then we would not have them. Obviously that was THE most important event in history for us to rearrange our yearly calendars around it. We never did something so profound as that for the pedophilic warmonger Muhammed lol.

Yes yes, I know... you will stupidly claim that's not what B.C. or A.D. means because you're so damn stubborn and so will never admit when you're wrong but I know I am right regardless of what you say.

Blakemore
Provide evidence

NewGuy01
As for proof that He was actually a historical person, I've already had this argument with you and gave you the most obvious evidence of all-- our yearly calendar-- and you chose to reply "nuh uh, that means something else her derp!".

B.C. and A.D. after year numbers are specifically in reference to when Jesus Christ was born. If He never existed then we would not have them. Obviously that was THE most important event in history for us to rearrange our yearly calendars around it. We never did something so profound as that for the pedophilic warmonger Muhammed lol.

Yes yes, I know... you will stupidly claim that's not what B.C. or A.D. means because you're so damn stubborn and so will never admit when you're wrong but I know I am right regardless of what you say.
Jesus was already a centuries-old legend by the time Christians started using B.C. and A.D. to date things. erm

eThneoLgrRnae
BS.

I'm disappointed in you. I didn't think you would lie so blatantly like that.

I'm sorry but wherever you got that bullshit info from they lied to you. thumb up thumb up

B.C. has always meant "Before Christ" and A.D. has always been transted from latin words that mean "After our Lord" or "In the year of our Lord".

eThneoLgrRnae
Provide evidence

It is common sense, moron. Sorry you don't like it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Dude, EVERYONE was using it, not just Christians.

People don't rearrange their calendars over a "legend", ffs lmao.

"Legend," my ass. He was a real, historical person. That is fact. You can argue about whether He was actually divine if you like but there is no doubt He actually existed. That is IRREFUTABLE.

eThneoLgrRnae
It has only been in modern times where people have been wanting so desperately to change B.C. and A D. to B.C.E. ("before common era"wink and A C.E. ("after common era"wink because they are secularists who want to erase all trace of Jesus Christ because they hate Him so much.

They don't like having their retarded atheistic/evolutionary religion which they call "science" challenged by those who believe in the Bible and God.

eThneoLgrRnae
There was obviously an event of such great importance that caused people to start the yearly calendar over. Even if you use the B.C.E. and A.C.E. abbreviations what is the event you are using to mark the difference between B.C.E. periods and A.C.E. periods?

Darth Thor
We never did something so profound as that for the pedophilic warmonger Muhammed lol.

The fact that you have to go off topic to needlessly insult Muhammad, just shows how insecure you are in your own faith.

Blakemore

NewGuy01
Real, historical people can also be legendary. That's why I used the word legend instead of myth; it doesn't really matter to me if there was a historical Jesus or not. The point I was making was that the people who implemented the B.C./A.D. dating system were in no better of a position to verify the existence of Jesus than you or I. They were centuries removed from the time he was purported to have lived.

eThneoLgrRnae
Dude, again, B.C. and A.D. were used by virtually everyone, not just Christians. Like I said, this B.C.E. and A.C.E. crap is a relatively new development used by people who wanna deny the historicity of Jesus Christ ever actually existing.

Jesus Christ shook up history so much that practically EVERYONE was using the B.C. and A.D. for many centuries afterwards. He was a real person, sorry.

He still is, btw, but that part is merely my and millions of other people's personal beliefs.

eThneoLgrRnae

StyleTime
Dude, again, B.C. and A.D. were used by virtually everyone, not just Christians. Like I said, this B.C.E. and A.C.E. crap is a relatively new development used by people who wanna deny the historicity of Jesus Christ ever actually existing.

Jesus Christ shook up history so much that practically EVERYONE was using the B.C. and A.D. for many centuries afterwards. He was a real person, sorry.

He still is, btw, but that part is merely my and millions of other people's personal beliefs.
It was created a little over 500 years after Jesus was thought to haved lived though. And didn't become widespread spread for another 400 hundred years after that.

And no, most of the planet wasn't actually using AD and BC then. You do realize Europe is not "practically everyone", don't you?

Even now that it's widespread, it isn't because of Jesus's impact. It's because Europe violently colonized the planet...

I don't think Jesus would approve tbh.

Darth Thor
It was created a little over 500 years after Jesus was thought to haved lived though. And didn't become widespread spread for another 400 hundred years after that.

And no, most of the planet wasn't actually using AD and BC then. You do realize Europe is not "practically everyone", don't you?

Even now that it's widespread, it isn't because of Jesus's impact. It's because Europe violently colonized the planet...

QFT

Robtard

^This has to be parody, even though there are people who believe similar.

Robtard

And that's the thing Christians don't get, if Jesus was as he's written in the Bible, he would not approve of his teachings being spread around the globe through the point of a sword and barrel of a gun, same goes for the Bible being used as a bludgeon to put people down and spread inequality as it's done today.

eThneoLgrRnae
Sorry, I'm done arguing with you idiots.

The historicity of Jesus Christ is irrefutable. Period.

Darth Thor

I believe in Jesus. But the case you are making is honestly pis poor.

Robtard
Even though he could just be a parody, bigoted narrow minded "Christians" like him only help turn people away from Christianity. eg Fred Phelps

They get a whiff of the nutty hatred and back away with a quickness.

gold slorg
jesus was obviously trans but he wasnt a necrophile you retarded libtards

StyleTime
And that's the thing Christians don't get, if Jesus was as he's written in the Bible, he would not approve of his teachings being spread around the globe through the point of a sword and barrel of a gun, same goes for the Bible being used as a bludgeon to put people down and spread inequality as it's done today.
Exactly. Jesus wanted to spread well-being, not suffering.

I also doubt he was as concerned about a damn calendar as Star is.
I believe in Jesus. But the case you are making is honestly pis poor.
He keeps taking it as an assault on Jesus for some reason.

We're just pointing out he has his information about the calendar completely wrong.

StyleTime

Bro, we weren't talking about the historicity of Jesus though.

You refused to believe fairly well documented information about the use of A.D. and B.C.

Like...we literally have the monk's name who made the Anno Domini dating system. Dionysius Exiguus. Born in Sythia Minor circa 470. He came up with Anno Domini in his later years, hoping to replace the Anno Mundi dating system. In fact, he's the one who said it was 525 years after Jesus when he created Anno Domini dating.

The monk who made the very thing you're talking about, said that dude. eek!

Blakemore
Besides James the first had 2 children

eThneoLgrRnae
Go have another beer, blakey.

Darth Thor

He keeps taking it as an assault on Jesus for some reason.

We're just pointing out he has his information about the calendar completely wrong.

Like you don't even need historical proof to have Faith. That's why it's called Faith.

That said even without Faith, there is a lot of reason to believe Jesus existed. But it's certainly not historic fact. And definitely not as simple as "duh the Calender"

Robtard
Considering the sheer amount of translations and interpretation, the Jesus of the NT could be an amalgam of a few real and made up people, like I don't think Jesus the man actually casts spells like heal moderate wounds, transmutation and raise the dead.

There's absolutely writers biases/changes in there though, just human nature. Happened with the KJV the NLT etc.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yeah, it's ridiculous to say he was a homosexual.

The article I posted back on first page pointed out why certain people tried to smear him and ruin his reputation by making up that lie.

He was a very godly man; he was not gay lol.

Darth Thor

Philip Schofield was also married for years with kids. He only recently came out as gay. And thats today. There would have been tons and tons of closest homosexuals just in the past few decades let alone over the centuries.

Blakemore

Zenwolf
Philip Schofield was also married for years with kids. He only recently came out as gay. And thats today. There would have been tons and tons of closest homosexuals just in the past few decades let alone over the centuries.

So he's Bi?

This is what confuses me, is it when people say so and so come out as gay does that mean their gay gay or are they just Bi? If it's the latter, then it seems a little hypocritical on the whole "don't erase so and so's sexuality" when being Bi is a thing.

Like what, is this just some sort of switch now in the brain, that someone for X amount of years is with a woman, that suddenly gets flipped and then they are gay?

Does this go in the opposite direction too or is it just one way? Just trying to make sense of all this.

Also what does it matter if James was homo or not? If God supposed to love everyone, why would their sexual preference matter anyway? Plus where exactly in the Bible does it say that being homo is bad? Can I get a quote on that?

Darth Thor
^ No he says hes just Gay. No idea how that works but its not the first time.

jaden_2.0
He took it RIGHT UP THE ARSE!!!

eThneoLgrRnae
No he didn't.

jaden_2.0
He was imprisoned just along the road from my house. That's where he developed his penchant for getting his prostate bashed.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
He was imprisoned just along the road from my house. That's where he developed his penchant for getting his prostate bashed.

Sure thang, jaden. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden_2.0
Unsurprising you don't know anything of his history other than him getting a fiction novel translated.

Old Man Whirly!
Philip Schofield was also married for years with kids. He only recently came out as gay. And thats today. There would have been tons and tons of closest homosexuals just in the past few decades let alone over the centuries. to be fair my gadar was getting pings from Schofield 30 years ago. Didn't he have a puppet gerbil on his show with him that was both reminiscent of Richard Gere rumours and a good fisting. I think King James had a gerbil too.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Zenwolf
So he's Bi?

This is what confuses me, is it when people say so and so come out as gay does that mean their gay gay or are they just Bi? If it's the latter, then it seems a little hypocritical on the whole "don't erase so and so's sexuality" when being Bi is a thing.

Like what, is this just some sort of switch now in the brain, that someone for X amount of years is with a woman, that suddenly gets flipped and then they are gay?

Does this go in the opposite direction too or is it just one way? Just trying to make sense of all this.

Also what does it matter if James was homo or not? If God supposed to love everyone, why would their sexual preference matter anyway? Plus where exactly in the Bible does it say that being homo is bad? Can I get a quote on that?
I don't know the details of Schofield specifically, but many gay men and women were in situations where they had to hide their identity. They took a wife/husband and had kids so they wouldn't be outed.

They weren't "flipped" so much as pretending to be straight. Bi people exist too, but it seems like Schofield was never attracted to women, if I'm understanding correctly.

As for "how did they have sex/kids?" Well, I think we underestimate how much of sex is just...friction. You won't necessarily have good sex, but you could probably fake it if you felt like the alternative was facing persecution.

Zenwolf
I don't know the details of Schofield specifically, but many gay men and women were in situations where they had to hide their identity. They took a wife/husband and had kids so they wouldn't be outed.

They weren't "flipped" so much as pretending to be straight. Bi people exist too, but it seems like Schofield was never attracted to women, if I'm understanding correctly.

I mean if that's the case, then ok fair enough. Though if I can be honest, I never really understood the whole need to hide thing. I mean I get that some people can either be rude or assholish about it(sometimes even violent), but I never understood that either. Like where is that even the starting point?

Is it religion? Because if so, then that's kinda dumb considering by the logic, you're suppose to love your fellow man as they are, no matter what. I mean psychotic murderers aside and the like obviously, those that do actual harm and all that. Even Jesus from all the crap he got, he never was gonna be hateful due to the way he was treated.

People should be allowed to be who they want.

I mean there's more important *** to be concerned over than someone's sexual preference that isn't harming anyone nor is it involving anyone else other than the person and who they are with, that's just stupid.

Darth Thor
Also You only need to go back a couple of decades to know how much more prejudice there was towards homosexuality.

Heck go back 100 years and it was outright illegal.

Old Man Whirly!
Also You only need to go back a couple of decades to know how much more prejudice there was towards homosexuality.

Heck go back 100 years and it was outright illegal. it was legalised in our country the year I was born 1967.

Blakemore
Idgi srug

StiltmanFTW
durwank troll and troll thread are obvious.

What was eThneo's original account again?

Darth Thor
it was legalised in our country the year I was born 1967.

So as young as you then!

Yet everyones forgotten and dont get why people would hide their homosexuality.

Old Man Whirly!
So as young as you then!

Yet everyones forgotten and dont get why people would hide their homosexuality. thumb up it changed a lot from 1985 forwards.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What was eThneo's original account again?

The idiot thought I was Fly Attractor for the longest time. He was certain of it.

Now he seems to have finally started backing off on it a bit because he finally started realizing how retarded that notion was.

Took him long enough lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What was eThneo's original account again? Star428 but he is also Fly.

Zenwolf

Heck go back 100 years and it was outright illegal.

Which I get, but what I DON'T get is the WHY.

Because there isn't any real reason, it's just people being stupid. Same thing with segregation frankly.

But anyway, I guess it's better than before now regardless.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Which I get, but what I DON'T get is the WHY.

Because there isn't any real reason, it's just people being stupid. Same thing with segregation frankly.

But anyway, I guess it's better than before now regardless.

Depends when. Philip Schofield came out pretty damn late.

But hes been known since the 80s when there was still a ton of homophobic sentiment.

If we are talking about anyone pre-60s like the thread topic, then its simply because it was illegal and most likely just seen as disgusting.

Adam_PoE
it was legalised in our country the year I was born 1967.

It was not federally decriminalized in the U.S. until 2003.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It was not federally decriminalized in the U.S. until 2003. wow, that late?

Also, can gays be Boy Scouts or is that still a no-no?

Adam_PoE
wow, that late?

Also, can gays be Boy Scouts or is that still a no-no?

The Boy Scouts is a private organization. They can restrict their leadership and membership however they like.

Blakemore

Adam_PoE

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.