King James was not a homosexual

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
The great King James, who was responsible for giving the world the greatest and best-selling english book in the history of the world-- The King James Bible-- is frequently smeared by those who wish to discredit the actual Holy Bible (which is the King James Bible and KJ Bible ONLY, other than the actual hebrew and greek manuscripts of course) as being a homosexual. This is a lie and those who continue to spread that lie should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

www.jesusisprecious.org/history/king_james_no_homosexual.htm

Oh, and King James wasn't black, either lol. That is another lie. And yes, I realize that King James didn't translate the hebrew and greek manuscripts to english, himself. He hired 47 of the best translators in the world at that time to do it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
The great King James, who was responsible for giving the world the greatest and best-selling english book in the history of the world-- The King James Bible-- is frequently smeared by those who wish to discredit the actual Holy Bible (which is the King James Bible and KJ Bible ONLY, other than the actual hebrew and greek manuscripts of course) as being a homosexual. This is a lie and those who continue to spread that lie should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

www.jesusisprecious.org/history/king_james_no_homosexual.htm

Oh, and King James wasn't black, either lol. That is another lie. And yes, I realize that King James didn't translate the hebrew and greek manuscripts to english, himself. He hired 47 of the best translators in the world at that time to do it. durwank troll and troll thread are obvious.

Artol
Can't tell if this is pro or anti King James....

StyleTime
Didn't James have that version made because the previous Geneva Bible argued against the Church and King's infallible power, even calling kings tyrants?

eThneoLgrRnae
King James was a godly person, unlike his roman catholic Mother, "Bloody Mary", who had many true Christians executed for going against unbiblical roman catholic doctrine.

He was no homosexual, nor was he black (despite what the racist so-called "black Hebrew Israelites" say), and no lying minion of Satan will EVER be able to deceive me by convincing me otherwise... EVER.

Darth Thor
Oh, and King James wasn't black, either lol. That is another lie.

nor was he black (despite what the racist so-called "black Hebrew Israelites" say), and no lying minion of Satan will EVER be able to deceive me by convincing me otherwise... EVER.

Hes been accused of being Black? Oh no!

Thats blasphemous right?

StyleTime
^ laughing out loud

King James also wasn't some upstanding, righteous figure like Star claims. James personally oversaw the torture of accused "witches." Nothing Jesus-like about that.

The dude was a frightened tyrant trying to avoid an uprising, literally writing a book on why the King is above normal people, to justify his absolute monarchy. Just because he wasn't Vlad the Impaler doesn't mean he's righteous.

Wonder Man

eThneoLgrRnae
Uhm, God hates homosexuality. That is a fact. He calls it an abomination.

I'm not bashing homosexuals. God Himself does that in the true Holy Bible: The King James Authorized version. If you think God has no problem with homosexuality then you don't know God at all, nor do you have any real biblical knowledge.

eThneoLgrRnae
You say a lot of vague nonsensical shit, WM.

Wonder Man

Wonder Man
People like you will never win

eThneoLgrRnae
It just proves that you're confused about what God actually thinks about homosexuality.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Wonder Man

Yawn

Well, that confirms it, you're a troll.

Like I said, nothing you say makes any damn sense. As if I'm actually trying to win something lol.

You're an idiot and reading your weird posts just gives me a friggin' headache so I'm not reading them anymore. You're just too damn weird for me, dude.

Surtur

I'm not bashing homosexuals. God Himself does that in the true Holy Bible: The King James Authorized version. If you think God has no problem with homosexuality then you don't know God at all, nor do you have any real biblical knowledge.

I can't figure out why a genderless cosmic being would care about who you bang, to be honest.

But in your opinion, why was "men should not bang other men" not one of the 10 commandments? You're saying he hates people who take his name in vain *more* than gays?

On the scale of sin, from 1-10 how bad is homosexuality? Let us assume murder is a 10.

Blakemore
The king James version is mostly a lot of mistranslation from latin. Also King James was an infant when he took the throne and had a lof birth defects and the house of lords decided most of his decisions.

mike brown
Originally posted by Surtur
I can't figure out why a genderless cosmic being would care about who you bang, to be honest. God is a tranny?

eThneoLgrRnae
I can't figure out why a genderless cosmic being would care about who you bang, to be honest.

But in your opinion, why was "men should not bang other men" not one of the 10 commandments? You're saying he hates people who take his name in vain *more* than gays?

On the scale of sin, from 1-10 how bad is homosexuality? Let us assume murder is a 10.

God is a He, Surtur. He is not genderless. He is always called a 'He' in scripture. The trinity is made up of the Father, the Son, and, the Holy Spirit. Granted, the Holy Spirit could possibly be female or genderless but I doubt it.

God hates homosexuality, Surtur. It is an abomination to Him. He created our bodies to interlock with each other and to Him sex is only supposed to be between a married man and woman. It is about reproduction to Him not having fun by having sex with whomever or whatever a person wants in order to satisfy his or her sexual desires.

God didn't create the human anus to be penetrated by a penis. That is taking what God created and making a mockery of it. That is not what it was designed for. It's supposed to be an exit for something, not an entrance for something.

To me, personally, on a sin scale of 1-10, sodomy would probably be about a 7 or 8. To God though, it is probably a 10 or at the very least a 9.

Don't forget what God did to the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. It's not some petty, lesser sin to Him.

Blakemore
And don't eat shrimp and be nice when you rape your slaves!

-Pr-
Is it not really, really blasphemous to speak on behalf of God when you're not at the very least some sort of trained priest?

NemeBro
God is a He, Surtur. He is not genderless. He is always called a 'He' in scripture. The trinity is made up of the Father, the Son, and, the Holy Spirit. Granted, the Holy Spirit could possibly be female or genderless but I doubt it.

God hates homosexuality, Surtur. It is an abomination to Him. He created our bodies to interlock with each other and to Him sex is only supposed to be between a married man and woman. It is about reproduction to Him not having fun by having sex with whomever or whatever a person wants in order to satisfy his or her sexual desires.

God didn't create the human anus to be penetrated by a penis. That is taking what God created and making a mockery of it. That is not what it was designed for. It's supposed to be an exit for something, not an entrance for something.

To me, personally, on a sin scale of 1-10, sodomy would probably be about a 7 or 8. To God though, it is probably a 10 or at the very least a 9.

Don't forget what God did to the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. It's not some petty, lesser sin to Him. This God guy sounds like a retard.

carthage
We live in a society.

Blakemore
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is it not really, really blasphemous to speak on behalf of God when you're not at the very least some sort of trained priest? jesus did it. **** st peter

Robtard
King James was gay (or at least Bi), who the hell cares.

Blakemore
St peter tried to be better than god and fell though the water so **** him.

carthage

carthage
**** I mean David and Jonathan*

Surtur

Be fair though. The scriptures were written by men. So of course they call God a "he". The father and son thing is itself a parable.

If it's about reproduction then wouldn't banging a bunch of women be preferable? You could get more pregnant at once and reproduce more. Sounds like polygamy would be approved by God?

Also what if a gay guy like...f*cks a woman and impregnates her, just so he can say he contributed to reproducing, but then he goes off to be gay and do gay things?

Well wait, by this logic a woman putting a dick in her mouth is also wrong since the mouth technically isn't meant for that. And what if you bang a woman in the butt?

You don't think maybe the gay stuff should be like a 2-3 and rape and murder should be in the 8-10 region?

Robtard
Someone should let Star know that both man-on-man sex and the consumption of shellfish are equal sins in god's eye, they're both "abominations". He should think about that the next he's polishing off another shrimp cocktail.

Leviticus 11:9-12

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Someone should let Star know that both man-on-man sex and the consumption of shellfish are equal sins in god's eye, they're both "abominations". He should think about that the next he's polishing off another shrimp cocktail.

Leviticus 11:9-12 laughing out loud

Surtur
Did the shellfish have gay sex and thus get blacklisted by God?

Why did he create shellfish if they are bad?

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud

As KMC's foremost bible scholar, I am here to help them. I suspect Star will just ignore that Bible passage that was noted.

Blakemore
Be fair though. The scriptures were written by men. So of course they call God a "he". The father and son thing is itself a parable.

If it's about reproduction then wouldn't banging a bunch of women be preferable? You could get more pregnant at once and reproduce more. Sounds like polygamy would be approved by God?

Also what if a gay guy like...f*cks a woman and impregnates her, just so he can say he contributed to reproducing, but then he goes off to be gay and do gay things?

Well wait, by this logic a woman putting a dick in her mouth is also wrong since the mouth technically isn't meant for that. And what if you bang a woman in the butt?

You don't think maybe the gay stuff should be like a 2-3 and rape and murder should be in the 8-10 region? Tbf, the men who wrote the old testement did **** there slaves.

Old Man Whirly!
Did the shellfish have gay sex and thus get blacklisted by God?

Why did he create shellfish if they are bad? why did he create pig if it is unclean? Good point Surt...

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
As KMC's foremost bible scholar, I am here to help them. I suspect Star will just ignore that Bible passage that was noted. Yes he will, he is perhaps having a crisis of faith and ringing Kent Hovind, who will assure him all is good in the world and it is flat.

Blakemore
we shall over never eat no form of pig urr but we do so we ****ed up

Blakemore
And the kangaroos were such a burden on the arc..........

Blakemore
How did Noah stop the lions eating gazelles on a boat made of wood on a mountain and then decided to put them both in Africa next to each other, dick head?

Wonder Man

Blakemore
So that's why bonobos lick each other's pussy. Hmm.

SamZED
Originally posted by Blakemore
Tbf, the men who wrote the old testement did **** there slaves. Didn't bibical God order Moses to rape children? iirc virgin girls only though so no homo. Little boys he ordered to be executed.

Blakemore
Originally posted by SamZED
Didn't bibical God order Moses to rape children? iirc virgin girls only though so no homo. Little boys he ordered to be executed. It's all bullshit. It was clearly written by idiot ancient people fro thousands of years ago who couldn't understand what air was.

Wonder Man

Blakemore
I hope you said irregardless ironically.

truejedi

Look up just how long the word "homosexual" has been in the Bible.

truejedi
Here, I'll help

https://um-insight.net/perspectives/has-%E2%80%9Chomosexual%E2%80%9D-always-been-in-the-bible/

Neon1234
Originally posted by Wonder Man

Yawn

Well, that confirms it, you're a troll.

Like I said, nothing you say makes any damn sense. As if I'm actually trying to win something lol.

You're an idiot and reading your weird posts just gives me a friggin' headache so I'm not reading them anymore. You're just too damn weird for me, dude.

laughing out loud

victreebelvictr
Why is everyone so rude to the idea of Christianity? erm

Downstairsconve
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Why is everyone so rude to the idea of Christianity? erm Watson VR and Vikings

Neon1234
If God hates Homosexuality, why did he create it?

Downstairsconve
These are common themes. I am not my genitalia or gender or whatever, it was just a response to false pride, it is a test any other guy gets or I would have got to stay with the females when I hit puberty, yada yada yada how are still alive? Who is allowing you to exist right now? The devil.

Downstairsconve
I'll find a way to make you wish you'd never been born.

Is this the script you're trying to get me to read!? Wtf

StyleTime
Why is everyone so rude to the idea of Christianity? erm
Is everyone actually being rude?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Neon1234
If God hates Homosexuality, why did he create it?

Umm, He didn't create it. Just like He didn't create disease or the devil.

Those things came into being because of sin. God didn't create them lol. God created a perfect world and once Adam and Eve sinned it started a chain reaction that we still feel the repercussions of today.

Simply put: God created a perfect world, man wrecked it.

Old Man Whirly!

Those things came into being because of sin. God didn't create them lol. God created a perfect world and once Adam and Eve sinned it started a chain reaction that we still feel the repercussions of today.

Simply put: God created a perfect world, man wrecked it. You believe in Adam and Eve? But not really wink

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm not responding to your trolling here, pooty.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm not responding to your trolling here, pooty. Holy ground Highlander! laughing out loud

truejedi
Once again, the word homosexuality was added to the Bible just recently.

Neon1234

Simply put: God created a perfect world, man wrecked it.

God set Adam and Eve up for failure.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by truejedi
Once again, the word homosexuality was added to the Bible just recently. The Bible uses the term "Sodomite" to address homosexuals.

Originally posted by Neon1234
God set Adam and Eve up for failure. Where the hell did you hear that? laughing out loud

Originally posted by StyleTime
Is everyone actually being rude? Some have on other religion threads I have encountered.

Downstairsconve
Nobody cares about King James this is my time.

Downstairsconve
This is my nation.

truejedi
The Bible uses the term "Sodomite" to address homosexuals.

Where the hell did you hear that? laughing out loud

Some have on other religion threads I have encountered.

And is it pro or anti?

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by truejedi
And is it pro or anti? The Bible is extremely against Sodomites.

truejedi
The Bible is extremely against Sodomites.

Sounds kinda homophobic.

Wonder Man

victreebelvictr

Wonder Man

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hes been accused of being Black? Oh no!

Thats blasphemous right? LMFAO! Legitimately hilarious my dude.

Jmanghan
A god that tries to stop you from being who you really are is a god not worth worshipping. Idc if he created me, I wouldn't exist without my mom and dad but I still actively disagree with them about stuff. lol.

Jmanghan
The only people who don't argue with their parents are people who have a wonderful relationship with theirs to the point there's no problems, or people who are such cowardly pussies that they refuse to stand up for their own belief's to their parents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.