9-Year Old Boy that Was "Abducted" - Found Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1212831

Now wait a minute...

https://i.imgur.com/TtJhks1.gif

Conveniently "lost" her cellphone and told the police about an encounter with people who boxed her car in and immediately demanded drugs. Who the hell does that?

No evidence at all of a struggle? And her phone, which would have GPS tracking and/or cell-tower connection data that could have easily pointed the finger at the kidnappers, is stolen? How convenient. The boy was autistic.

I have a theory: 47-year old mother was tired of raising an autistic child and killed him.

meep-meep
Jeez.

samhain
Does sound very suspect, the story makes them sound like drug zombies, just randomly roaming until they see a human who may have drugs. 'Delicious drugs'

In all honesty, in my experience, autism isn't that big of a deal, I know it's a scale and some have it more severe than others but every autistic I've met has actually been a pretty nice person, a bit loud perhaps and one was a quite annoying guy but he was harmless and in no way uncontrollable. Dustin Hoffman gave everyone the wrong idea about autism.

Sad that a mother may have done this to her son.

dadudemon
Originally posted by samhain
Does sound very suspect, the story makes them sound like drug zombies, just randomly roaming until they see a human who may have drugs. 'Delicious drugs'

In all honesty, in my experience, autism isn't that big of a deal, I know it's a scale and some have it more severe than others but every autistic I've met has actually been a pretty nice person, a bit loud perhaps and one was a quite annoying guy but he was harmless and in no way uncontrollable. Dustin Hoffman gave everyone the wrong idea about autism.

Sad that a mother may have done this to her son.

Used to be a special ed assistant teacher.

Holy shit, some autistic kids are monsters. Austism come son a spectrum. The "hit everything, and everyone, and hurt yourself against the walls and all objects around you autistic episode" types are on one extreme end. The others are like TheGreFox (Scribble) and Symmetric Chaos (used to post a lot, was a good dude, but said he wishes I would get shot in the streets because I supported gun rights) who are every bit as "normal" as anyone else and I can't even tell they have autism.

-Pr-
Looks like it was the Mom after all:

https://www.pennlive.com/daily-buzz/2020/05/florida-mother-who-said-2-black-men-abducted-her-autistic-son-actually-drowned-the-boy-in-a-canal-police-say-reports.html

dadudemon
Originally posted by -Pr-

https://www.pennlive.com/daily-buzz/2020/05/florida-mother-who-said-2-black-men-abducted-her-autistic-son-actually-drowned-the-boy-in-a-canal-police-say-reports.html

Thanks for the update.

I really really didn't want to be right about this. But all the evidence I saw pointed to her having either a direct or indirect role in her son's disappearance and death.

samhain
Originally posted by dadudemon
Used to be a special ed assistant teacher.

Holy shit, some autistic kids are monsters. Austism come son a spectrum. The "hit everything, and everyone, and hurt yourself against the walls and all objects around you autistic episode" types are on one extreme end. The others are like TheGreFox (Scribble) and Symmetric Chaos (used to post a lot, was a good dude, but said he wishes I would get shot in the streets because I supported gun rights) who are every bit as "normal" as anyone else and I can't even tell they have autism.

Guess I've lucked out in life and only met the nice, friendly ones. Although, now that you mention it, pretty sure I went to school with some people who match the first description.

Side note: It's shocking how many people have Asperger's when you know what to look for. I like it when Americans say 'Asperger's', sounds like burgers for your ass.

samhain
Originally posted by -Pr-

Shame. Her story was so weak she should probably be tested for a mental illness herself.

Jmanghan
What a ****.

I usually don't believe in the death penalty, but in this case I'll make an exception. I hope they give her the chair.

dadudemon
Guess I've lucked out in life and only met the nice, friendly ones. Although, now that you mention it, pretty sure I went to school with some people who match the first description.

Indeed. Those extreme-end types are very rare. And, yes, I am the same. Sometimes, I have to consciously think about the symptoms to "see" that someone has autism because so many are high-functioning or have trained themselves to operate with subdued symptoms. And that's legit. I think people who do that should be admired.

Side note: It's shocking how many people have Asperger's when you know what to look for. I like it when Americans say 'Asperger's', sounds like burgers for your ass.

This is the most random, immature, yet hilarious comment I've seen from you.

haermm

SquallX

dadudemon
Does it work that way? Can you call Health and Human Services and say, "I'm unfit to be a mother. I have homicidal thoughts."

Jmanghan
Does it work that way? Can you call Health and Human Services and say, "I'm unfit to be a mother. I have homicidal thoughts." You can, but you'll be put into a psych ward.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You can, but you'll be put into a psych ward.

That's where a person like that belongs, though.

Everyone wins. Well, except the tax payers but that's better than another dead person which costs a lot of money to investigate and prosecute.

samhain
I have to consciously think about the symptoms to "see" that someone has autism because so many are high-functioning or have trained themselves to operate with subdued symptoms. And that's legit. I think people who do that should be admired.

Agreed.

samhain
This is the most random, immature, yet hilarious comment I've seen from you.

haermm

I have my moments.

BackFire

BrolyBlack
Poor soul, never had a chance

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.