Thanos with one gem vs Cosmic Herald Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
On an abandoned planet and no Bfr, who takes this?

zopzop
Single gems, outside the Power Gem, aren't impressive at all. If Thanos gets the Power Gem, he has a chance, otherwise CHT wins.

Diesldude
Thanos.

lawest9
Originally posted by zopzop
Single gems, outside the Power Gem, aren't impressive at all. If Thanos gets the Power Gem, he has a chance, otherwise CHT wins. A question, didn't Thsnos have one infinity gem when he battled it out with Odin in Blood and Thunder?

zopzop
Originally posted by lawest9
A question, didn't Thsnos have one infinity gem when he battled it out with Odin in Blood and Thunder?
Nope. That was all Thanos. It was Thor who had the Power Gem and Thanos put him in a prism using his tech.

MrMind
Thanos

ShadowFyre
Nope. That was all Thanos. It was Thor who had the Power Gem and Thanos put him in a prism using his tech.

This is what happened. So Zop, why do you think the power gem best to fight Thor? I would think the time and mind would be the most useful. Or reality, but I don't really remember very many feats of single gems

Galan007
Single gems, outside the Power Gem, aren't impressive at all. If Thanos gets the Power Gem, he has a chance, otherwise CHT wins. The time gem is stupidly OP also.

...Or at least it was. Don't think it has really been touched on much in recent years.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This is what happened. So Zop, why do you think the power gem best to fight Thor? I would think the time and mind would be the most useful. Or reality, but I don't really remember very many feats of single gems
In Thanos Quest (the arc before the Infinity Gauntlet series), Thanos said with just the Power Gem he feared nothing (because it was the most important one as it backed up and powered the other gems).

In the Blood and Thunder story arc, Thanos mentioned that Thor would eventually break out of the prism he was in and he would be unstoppable as he tapped more into the gem's power.

Galan007
In Thanos Quest (the arc before the Infinity Gauntlet series), Thanos said with just the Power Gem he feared nothing (because it was the most important one as it backed up and powered the other gems).

In the Blood and Thunder story arc, Thanos mentioned that Thor would eventually break out of the prism he was in and he would be unstoppable as he tapped more into the gem's power. Yep.

I was mainly thinking of Rune using the time gem alone to acquire most of the other gems(including the PG):
https://i.ibb.co/xSBzHbh/1.jpg https://i.ibb.co/4J4BS79/2.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
Yep.

I was mainly thinking of Rune using the time gem alone to acquire most of the other gems(including the PG):
https://i.ibb.co/xSBzHbh/1.jpg https://i.ibb.co/4J4BS79/2.jpg
Ah! To be honest, I completely forgot about those Marvel/Ultraverse crossovers. They were horrible.

Galan007
They really were pretty hard to read. Terrible story.

lawest9
Nope. That was all Thanos. It was Thor who had the Power Gem and Thanos put him in a prism using his tech. I remember they nearly destroyed all of Asgard before Odin put him down, if that was all Thanos than T must be Skyfather level himself, or pretty close to it.

lawest9
Bump

lawest9
Bump

StiltmanFTW
On an abandoned planet and no Bfr, who takes this?

Which gem?

Any gem he wants?

Stoic
I remember they nearly destroyed all of Asgard before Odin put him down, if that was all Thanos than T must be Skyfather level himself, or pretty close to it.

Odin did knock him down, but Thanos continued to get back up. I think that it's too early to say who'd win this.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Thanos was like Rocky in that fight.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which gem?

Any gem he wants? You can chose.

Insane Titan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.