Sam Witwer on TFU 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darthadi
"At the end of The Force Unleashed II he cuts off Vader's hand and captures him," said Witwer. "I'm not comfortable sharing everything we discussed, but the idea was, that was the biggest mistake ever, and that Vader, like he was toying with Luke, the Force Unleashed I and II games were all about Vader toying with Starkiller. And at some point, there would be a confrontation where Starkiller's fighting Vader, and everything that worked before suddenly isn't working now. He's like, 'I cut off your hand!,' and Vader says, 'That wasn't my hand. I have no hand.'"

Witwer continued, "Starkiller's fighting and Starkiller says, 'How are you doing this?'. Vader answers simply with whatever the first line in the original Star Wars script was, which I believe was, 'I am Lord Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith.' It was something along those lines, and that ends the conversation. He's no match for this guy. There's a little spoiler for an alternate universe."

source: https://www.ign.com/articles/star-wars-empire-strikes-back-wfh-theater-force-unleashed-3-luke-darth-maul

Eli Vanto
Interesting. So Vader was going to end up just toying with Starkiller.

Total Warrior
Vader toying is the excuse used everytime he either loses or wins with some difficulty. if they keep using it it's gonna become a meme

ares834
It was always obvious that Vader intentionally threw the fight in TFU2 so that he would be captured and taken to the Rebel base. Kinda surprising that their rematch would be so lopsided though.

Zenwolf

S_W_LeGenD
My take is that the natural born Galen Marek was much stronger than the clone Starkiller. You cannot beat the original.

Unbowed
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Vader toying is the excuse used everytime he either loses or wins with some difficulty. if they keep using it it's gonna become a meme
Yeah it's like that Benioff Game of Thrones meme: "Vader kind of forgot he was toying with..." laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.