Ninth Assassin vs. Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
Both have all of their standard equipment.

Legends only.

Zenwolf
This isn't really a fair contest, Boba has faaar more equipment, range and flight to exploit. He pretty much stomps here.

Eli Vanto
I havent read the stories in a while, but didn't both do pretty well against Vader in Legends?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
I havent read the stories in a while, but didn't both do pretty well against Vader in Legends?

No, Vader pretty much toyed with both of them. With Boba, Vader was more interested in a box he had and just ignored pretty much everything the Hunter threw at him.

With Ninth, Vader humored him for a moment in a duel and stomped him after.

But that's not really important here anyway.

Eli Vanto
I remember the NA having some pretty impressive durability though (tanked a building explosion iirc.) You still think Bobas weaponry would give him a big advantage?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
I remember the NA having some pretty impressive durability though (tanked a building explosion iirc.) You still think Bobas weaponry would give him a big advantage?

It was a room explosion, not a building one and yeah, Boba's weaponry is going to be more powerful. He also has a range advantage, so Boba can just sit outside of the Assassin's range and bombard him for however long it takes, which shouldn't be much.

Eli Vanto
Ah.

Well I guess I should have brushed up more on the NA before I made this thread. Thought it would be closer, lol. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.