Who is the Biggest Gaslighter in the GDF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
This IS the BIG one people. It will not only show how the forum is divided, it will show who people feel has the most and least political integrity on the forum. It's a small forum so the choices are small. Please don't vote on party lines, friendship or trolling. This should tell us all we need to know. For instance whilst I disagree with him Broly isn't in my opinion a gaslighter, he says what he thinks and has a rigid right wing trumpet position. Some may disagree and say he is a Gaslighter. Ethneo is also not for me a gaslighter he is a troll. I have included both though in this poll.

Old Man Whirly!
Also, if anyone wants to expand, who do they think is most successful at it and what are their motivations for engaging in Gaslighting, whilst I made a distinction for Ethneo between Gaslighting and Trolling, they are not mutually exclusive. Ethneo is just too extreme and leftfield to Gaslight anyone.

Old Man Whirly!
Please stay civil and anyone highlighted by the forum is welcome to produce a Gaslighting word salad in defence. Is S and M the H1 of the GDF for example? They are also encouraged to back this up with charts and dubious statistical data...

Bashar Teg
oh this one's easy. no internal debate, just insta-clicked ddm

Eon Blue
Whirly, Bash, Artol.

jaden_2.0
EgSL3hY5iPE

dadudemon
Definitely PVS, hands down. Easy vote. I don't think I've ever encountered a person who tries to legitimately gaslight as much as PVS whilst claiming everyone else around them does it.

He does it so much I made a meme for him:

https://i.imgur.com/ZQNxItU.png

Bashar Teg
^^ I think that gaslighting this thread for more votes should be against the rules. you're going to win this anyway, no need for all the "vote for ddm" campaigning

BackFire
Someone should define gaslighting.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^ I think that gaslighting this thread for more votes should be against the rules. you're going to win this anyway, no need for all the "vote for ddm" campaigning

Are you actually crying because I casually handed your ass to you for the millionth time?

"waaaah, dadudemon doesn't fall for my rage trantrum fake news. big meanie!"

https://i.imgur.com/EfisqaZ.png

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BackFire
Someone should define gaslighting.

in the case of online debate I believe the core characteristic is the deliberate attempt to create an "illusory truth effect", which means that the gaslighter(s) routinely flood a topic with misinformation and misrepresentation of sources and data, while simultaneously and casually denying accurate information and correct interpretation of sources and data (often repeating said misinformation ad nauseum and attempting to make truth and facts appear ridiculous and insane).

one gaslighter can be quite effective, but when they have followers who agree with them and cheerlead, it's easy for the casual passerby to be fooled into believing that the gaslighter is actually the credible and correct party.

when cornered and unmasked, they often derail topics to personally attack and attempt to discredit their opponent with lies, slander, memes, etc. their 'final stand' is often to accuse the non-gaslighter of being the actual gaslighter

dadudemon
in the case of online debate I believe the core characteristic is the deliberate attempt to create an "illusory truth effect", which means that the gaslighter(s) routinely flood a topic with misinformation and misrepresentation of sources and data, while simultaneously and casually denying accurate information and correct interpretation of sources and data (often repeating said misinformation ad nauseum and attempting to make truth and facts appear ridiculous and insane).

one gaslighter can be quite effective, but when they have followers who agree with them and cheerlead, it's easy for the casual passerby to be fooled into believing that the gaslighter is actually the credible and correct party.

when cornered and unmasked, they often derail topics to personally attack and attempt to discredit their opponent with lies, slander, memes, etc. their 'final stand' is often to accuse the non-gaslighter of being the actual gaslighter

Absolutely right and you've done well to define what you do.

Remember this? When you tried gaslight KMC with your misrepresentation of facts and lies? You just kept repeating that anyone who disagreed that the Covington kids walked up on Philips where alt-right racist fascists or whatever. And it turned out you were the one trying to gaslight?

bullshit gaslight thread. Same old supra

Adam Poe for destroying the newest gaslight narrative. f*ck the little fascists anyone who defends then.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Ahhh, and it gets better!

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/01/20/covington-catholic-incident-indigenous-peoples-march-longer-video/2630930002/

Phillips guy seems like a good guy except for his aggression against the MAGA students.

Here is a much longer video. Which shows how aggressive the NA Vet is. Remember, these MAGA students were at the Lincoln Memorial and were approached. With Phillips seeming like a great guy who wanted to stop the aggression from the Black Israelites against the young students (I believe Philips and his reasons behind his approach but he was clearly being aggressive and started the incident).

npX801xLSFY

Apparently, the above video keeps getting taken down from YouTube so it may not last. Also, contrary to the narrative being spun in most sources, when f*ggot is yelled, the students react negatively seen at 7:18. There goes that narrative, as well.

And here is the full almost 2 hour video showing this confrontation start:

UQyBHTTqb38

The beginning of the video starts with Black Israelites mocking Native Americans for worshiping totem poles.

Around 1 hour and 12 minutes is when you can see Philips enter the group of kids.

Guys...seriously, this should disturb all of you. Philips seems like a good guy, imo. But he was rather aggressively in his approach and was rather disrespectful.

Truly good times.

And remember when people pointed out that Ahmud Arbery was likely trying to burgle Larry English' house and you denied it fiercely by repeating the same exact failed arguments, over and over, so I had to make this video to show you why you were being dishonest?

enNRnC60iHw

And then remember when you tried to gaslight the thread by messing with the facts of the story to fit your fantasy?

even surt knows there was no cause for citizens arrest ffs

what do you get out of deliberately lying and gaslighting, besides a sticky hand? durwank

So I have to keep reposting this over and over because you still don't care about the facts:

This is the correct take on the two key points of the case that does not confuse lawful pursuit with homicide:

1. That Arbery legit was casing the joint (thus, constituting a first degree burgle which is a felony). This provides lawful pursuit of Arbery if the McMichael's can prove they had first hand knowledge of the felony.

2. Arbery approached the McMichael's on the road and immediately attacked McMichael senior.

If 1 is not true, it's the bare minimum of involuntary manslaughter.

If 1 and 2 cannot be proven, it is voluntary manslaughter.

If both can be proven, they will be acquitted.

Remember these?

I remember them.

It must suck TERRIBLY to have to put up with someone like me. I understand why you posted that one long drunken rant that one night - I've ruined you ability to troll every thread and shit up the place with your ignorance, lies, and narcissism. I don't intend to it's just that you post so much bullshit all the time that when I'm covering the facts, you are inevitably going to be shown to be a liar and a fool. I recommend you clean up your act a bit.

Bashar Teg

...also by misrepresenting previous debates and creating false narratives about topic as well as opponent. they will also attempt to attribute negative emotional states to their opponents (likely projecting) in order to further discredit them.

the other goal of the gaslighter is to exhaust and drain their opponents of energy until they give up, thus giving them further ground in creating an illusory truth effect (with fewer posts contradicting the gaslighter)

they also treat logical fallacies not as something to avoid, but rather a bag of tricks to assist them in meeting their end goal

dadudemon
...also by misrepresenting previous debates and creating false narratives about topic as well as opponent. they will also attempt to attribute negative emotional states to their opponents (likely projecting) in order to further discredit them.

the other goal of the gaslighter is to exhaust and drain their opponents of energy until they give up, thus giving them further ground in creating an illusory truth effect (with fewer posts contradicting the gaslighter)

they also treat logical fallacies not as something to avoid, but rather a bag of tricks to assist them in meeting their end goal

Wow, dude, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. But, yes, I'm glad you're outlining your tactics so thoroughly.

I know your KMC e-cred is super important to you (it's the NPD) so, tell me, did the blood drain from your face when you saw the posts from the past where you clearly went off the deep-end with gaslighting but failed?

Eon Blue

You are pathetic.

Raptor22
Originally posted by BackFire
Someone should define gaslighting. you're welcome.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bowSTNGyD_M

Bashar Teg
lol at new sock accounts voting for me. I'm taking screencaps of the "list by joined date" memberlist btw. wink

Bashar Teg
4:46

https://i.imgur.com/sgs1PQch.png

Member list sorted by newest (note the clock timestamp on top)

https://i.imgur.com/PkWreBwh.png

https://i.imgur.com/K9umvpRh.png

https://i.imgur.com/1YgZR6qh.png

Silent Master
lol at new sock accounts voting for me. I'm taking screencaps of the "list by joined date" memberlist btw. wink

How sad can you(PVS) be?

Bashar Teg
certainty not sad enough to create 5 sock accounts just to warp a poll on a dead movie forum wink

Silent Master
Who created 5 socks?

Bashar Teg
...in roughly 15 minutes? someone very desperate to save face; either for themself, or for a very dear and special friend wink

Silent Master
Who would that be?

Bashar Teg
somebody who got too greedy and impatient with their gaslighting, and should have metered their new accounts out over a few hours instead of a few minutes wink

Silent Master
Ok, Who would that be?

Bashar Teg
what does that matter. Are you trying to distract from the embarrassing truth of what was done to assist ddm in gaslighting? (possibly by ddm himself)?

Silent Master
Do you have any proof that the new posters helped DDM or is this just more of your paranoid delusions?

Bashar Teg
4:46

https://i.imgur.com/sgs1PQch.png

Member list sorted by newest (note the clock timestamp on top)

https://i.imgur.com/PkWreBwh.png

https://i.imgur.com/K9umvpRh.png

https://i.imgur.com/1YgZR6qh.png

well would you look at that. another new account and another vote laughing out loud

https://i.imgur.com/JsHQmfoh.png

6 new members in a half hour and 6 new votes for pvs. that's amazing! aren't we popular today. lulz

Silent Master
And?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Silent Master
And? https://i.imgur.com/fD5pgzws.jpg

and the proof is in the screencaps. 6 new members in a half hour + 6 new votes in that half hour is obvious buffoonery wink

this has been quite entertaining, and an excellent example of team-ddm attempting illusory truth effect thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
And? roll eyes (sarcastic) Did not expect this.

Silent Master
I'm wondering how what he posted proves they were helping DDM?

Old Man Whirly!
and the proof is in the screencaps. 6 new members in a half hour + 6 new votes in that half hour is obvious buffoonery wink

this has been quite entertaining, and an excellent example of team-ddm attempting illusory truth effect thumb up it has the thing is, there are five of them which would have levelled up with the rest of the forum anyway.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
roll eyes (sarcastic) Did not expect this.

6 new members in a half hour, means a possible new average of 288 new members per day, a miraculous improvement to the old average. (3?) Looks like kmc is back on top again!

laughing out loud

Silent Master
How does that prove they're helping DDM?

Bashar Teg
How does that prove they're helping DDM?
roll eyes (sarcastic) Did not expect this.

Old Man Whirly!
6 new members in a half hour, means a possible new average of 288 new members per day, a miraculous improvement to the old average. (3?) Looks like kmc is back on top again!

laughing out loud top of big boards again, 15 years in the making.

Silent Master

So, you don't have an answer. I'm not surprised.

Bashar Teg
top of big boards again, 15 years in the making.

I knew if we just waited out the dry spell, this forum would stop dying and return to it's former glory...15 years later, and roughly 45 minutes ago laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
I knew if we just waited out the dry spell, this forum would stop dying and return to it's former glory...15 years later, and roughly 45 minutes ago laughing out loud it's a miracle! Hallelujah!

Bashar Teg
and now the newest account (saved316) just happens to be browsing this thread :lol

https://i.imgur.com/fMxmlls.png

sloppy work, man...sloppy

it's a miracle! Hallelujah!

lordy lord I've seen the light!

Old Man Whirly!
I think the 316 tells me it's someone who likes wrassllin, probably in there thirties perhaps Texan. Even I know who Stone Cold Steve Austin is.

Silent Master
So, you don't have an answer. I'm not surprised.

Old Man Whirly!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashar Teg
I think the 316 tells me it's someone who likes wrassllin, probably in there thirties perhaps Texan. Even I know who Stone Cold Steve Austin is.

someone who is also well practiced in making sock accounts? hmmmm. I wonder....

Silent Master
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Glad you agree that he provided no proof that the new posters were specifically helping DDM like he claimed.

Old Man Whirly!
someone who is also well practiced in making sock accounts? hmmmm. I wonder.... hmmm indeed. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Glad you agree that he provided no proof that the new posters were specifically helping DDM like he claimed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashar Teg
and would you look at that, a 7th new account, and a 7th new vote eat

https://i.imgur.com/X2LERvi.png

Bashar Teg
hmmm indeed. laughing out loud

Someone who's taking a short break from "saving the planet"? lulz

Old Man Whirly!
Someone who's taking a short break from "saving the planet"? lulz laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
there is almost as much new member activity as when that "BadaCuck" fella graced us with his many presences....hey wait a minute...

eat

Old Man Whirly!
there is almost as much new member activity as when that "BadaCuck" fella graced us with his many presences....hey wait a minute...

eat laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
and now broly signed on to his main account for his 8th pvs vote laughing out loud

oh broly kinda

Old Man Whirly!
and now broly signed on to his main account for his 8th pvs vote laughing out loud

oh broly kinda **** you PVS laughing wink

Bashar Teg
and it's been a full hour with no new coping gang sock accounts. oh well, so much for kmc's second renaissance sad

Adam_PoE

But a certain coping gang is not real, right?

Stringer

Adam_PoE

Silent Master

Bashar Teg
uh oh, ddm's still threatening to overtake me. time for Special Ed to make some more accounts laughing out loud

Stringer

Bashar Teg
if it's bliss then why are s&m knuckles so torn and bloody, and his walls so full of holes?

Stringer
I voted ddm of course. Time wasting, paragraph killing, gaslighting/ sniffing, Mormon.

Nothing but love ❤️

Bashar Teg
lol @ the barrage of new pvs votes. since there's no new accounts I smell mod shenanigans. laughing out loud

Stringer
I would take it as a compliment

Bashar Teg
*checks for a certain raptor's scaly presence*

Stringer
I thought I sensed testosterone cypionate in this thread.

No sign of ddm so it must be the raptor

Bashar Teg
another epic thread, though. #CopingGang's gaslighting was unmasked yet again.

More proof that I live deep in their minds, peeing on their toilet seats, and not wiping it up.

Silent Master

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/XOTfKFym.png

Silent Master

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
But a certain coping gang is not real, right?
"It was all in pvs' imagination"

https://i.imgur.com/cU5Kkit.jpg

Eon Blue
PVS, I mean this in the most non-offensive manner, but you have some real issues.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Eon Blue
PVS, I mean this in the most non-offensive manner, but you have some real issues.

"... isn't that right, ddm, broly, sm, and surt? pvs is just paranoid"

Eon Blue

Silent Master
Isn't it interesting how PVS was able to take a screenshot just minutes before the socks started voting for him. It's almost like he knew

Bashar Teg
Isn't it interesting how PVS was able to take a screenshot just minutes before the socks started voting for him. It's almost like he knew
"...pvs was the one gaslighting about this imaginary coping gang, and probably made those sock accounts himself, right ddm, eon, broly, and surt?"

dadudemon

certainty not sad enough to create 5 sock accounts just to warp a poll on a dead movie forum wink

Oh boy...

Well, first of all, you were at 2 votes last time I saw the poll. And you were at those numbers for hours. So it wasn't "5-6" sock accounts. You were legit at 2 votes and you were in the thread when it showed 2 votes. So that's you gaslighting #1.

this has been quite entertaining, and an excellent example of team-ddm attempting illusory truth effect thumb up

The fact that you "caught" the sock accounts within minutes is highly suspect.

I have an alternative theory:

Whirly voted on my name with his sock accounts shortly after creating the poll. My guess is 3 votes to get me to 5. You and Whirly voted for it so at least 2 votes are legit. No one calls me a gaslighter or even believes that except you, Whirly, and recently Robtard. Robtard wasn't around. Stringer likes to swing from your nuts so he was a vote later in the evening.

Then you, Whirly, or both created sock accounts to vote for your name to make yourself look like a martyr because "gaslighting." Gaslighting #2 on your part.

This is the most pathetic attempt at trying to make yourself look like a martyr I have ever seen on the internet.

facepalm

It's full cringe, dude. It's rather transparent, too. I legit laughed out loud when I saw you "catch" the bad guy.

Just like this:

https://i.imgur.com/1OdZtAa.gif

You would have gotten away with it if you didn't post within minutes of voting for your name in the poll with your sock account. You were far too eager to quickly point out the obscure method. That was your mistake. Learn from it when you want to make yourself look like a martyr in future troll-polls Whirly creates.

The fact that Whirly was magically active around the time this was going down makes me think he could be behind everything but you "catching" it so quickly makes me doubt it was only Whirly. Most likely, just you and Whirly thought it was funny that someone else was doing his thing.

Beat me to it. Indeed. The most suspicious part of the entire shenanigans.

So what did we learn?

Whirly used his sock accounts to vote for my name early in the polls. I likely got 3 legit votes: PVS, Stringer, and Whirly.

PVS likely got 4-8 legit votes. The rest where his own votes with his sock accounts. Maybe some mod trolling to bring it to 16? Or PVS is just that well "liked."

Whirly wins because he trolled everyone with yet another KMC member vs. poll.

Bashar Teg

"...pvs is just trying to make a martyr out of himself. our obvious coping gang doesn't even exist. right broly, sm, eon, and surt?"

dadudemon
Nice try but, sorry dude, this time, you f*cked up in a royally pathetic attempt to gaslight.

Eh, you should probably stop doubling down - it just makes it look worse.

Also, looks like the poll results were just multiplied by 2?

Bashar Teg
literally nobody is being fooled by your obvious gaslighting rn, ddm

ddm/surt/broly/eon/sm coping gang has never been more obvious than in this thread.

dadudemon

"Catching" the bad guys, eh?

https://i.imgur.com/1OdZtAa.gif

Bashar Teg
at least you got that page-flip you were hoping for kinda

snowdragon
This is one of the best Whirly troll threads ever laughing

Besides the fact I don't see gaslighting near as often as I see people talking past one another and refusing to concede to various points to have productive conversations...........best trolling for at least a few years Happy Dance

Bashar Teg
whirly threads are always legendary thumb up

he is the undisputed kmc master-baiter shifty

snowdragon
whirly threads are always legendary thumb up

He gets the GOAT Award for KMC for sure. wink

Adam_PoE

ddm/surt/broly/eon/sm coping gang has never been more obvious than in this thread.

It is a ****ing embarrassment.

dadudemon
at least you got that page-flip you were hoping for kinda

Sorry, what?

What kind of no-life loser aims for page flips on forums running on mid-2000s vBulletin?

If you're refering to PVS creating sock accounts and voting for his own name to make himself look like a martyr of the imaginary hangouts gang, yes, it's super cringe embarrassing.

Bashar Teg

it really is, adam. these are grown men in their 30's.

#CopinGangIsReal

Adam_PoE

dadudemon

Bashar Teg

dadudemon
i appreciate ddm trying to make me out to be a god-troll who tricked them into unmasking themselves

You have he face to try to gaslight even your own obvious and failed martyrdom gas-lighting attempt from yesterday?

confused

At what point do you throw in the towel? Put the shovel down, bruh.

Bashar Teg
poor ddm. poor coping gang. they just keep on digging

https://i.imgur.com/ssYYp2Xl.png

Old Man Whirly!
good point adam. either way, #CopingGang looks pathetic af.

i appreciate ddm trying to make me out to be a god-troll who tricked them into unmasking themselves DDM the only new members this place gets are socks or past members with new accounts. In my defence if I was using socks, I would active ones from years gone by via a vpn in invisible mode. I actually don't so ck any more.

I also don't think this was Bash. I am about 99% certain who were involved but I'm not going to point fingers.

Old Man Whirly!
@Snow, Bash and DDM, I am not a troll, honestly. wink I am no more of a troll than Robtard or any other non troll!

Bashar Teg
@Snow, Bash and DDM, I am not a troll, honestly. wink I am no more of a troll than Robtard or any other non troll!

i'm not saying you're a "troll", but i'd go fishing with you anytime thumb up

https://i.imgur.com/s2JNww3.gif

Old Man Whirly!
i'm not saying you're a "troll", but i'd go fishing with you anytime thumb up

https://i.imgur.com/s2JNww3.gif laughing out loud I actually really like fishing. smile

dadudemon
DDM the only new members this place gets are socks or past members with new accounts. In my defence if I was using socks, I would active ones from years gone by via a vpn in invisible mode. I actually don't so ck any more.

I also don't think this was Bash. I am about 99% certain who were involved but I'm not going to point fingers.

Correct which is why you used about 3 old sock accounts to vote in the polls. Perhaps more.

PVS just created new ones to make himself look like a Martyr.

Also, eating a smothered beef and bean burrito from an authentic Mexican place, at the moment. I cannot believe how delicious this thing is. Probably a massive load of saturated fat but I shouldn't hit my 2300 daily calorie ceiling even with this.

Old Man Whirly!
Correct which is why you used about 3 old sock accounts to vote in the polls. Perhaps more.

PVS just created new ones to make himself look like a Martyr.

Also, eating a smothered beef and bean burrito from an authentic Mexican place, at the moment. I cannot believe how delicious this thing is. Probably a massive load of saturated fat but I shouldn't hit my 2300 daily calorie ceiling even with this. DDM, I'd take your Occams razor back to the shop you bought it in mate. smile

dadudemon
DDM, I'd take your Occams razor back to the shop you bought it in mate. smile

yOu FlipPeD tHE PaGe

https://i.imgur.com/LyaZQh2.png

Old Man Whirly!
Saturated fat is fine, especially fine if you are in Ketosis. I just had salted coffee with whipping cream and a large chunk of vintage cheddar... delicious.

Bashar Teg
poor ddm. poor coping gang. they just keep on digging

https://i.imgur.com/ssYYp2Xl.png

dadudemon
Saturated fat is fine, especially fine if you are in Ketosis. I just had salted coffee with whipping cream and a large chunk of vintage cheddar... delicious.

The tortilla has like 50 grams of carbs. But, yes, almost all the rest is just fat and protein.

Bashar Teg
salted coffee

https://i.imgur.com/ElPIGDE.gif

Old Man Whirly!
The tortilla has like 50 grams of carbs. But, yes, almost all the rest is just fat and protein. tbh people worry too much about saturated fat. It isn't the villian, refined carbs (which are delicious) are.

dadudemon
tbh people worry too much about saturated fat. It isn't the villian, refined carbs (which are delicious) are.

Yup.

To best honest, and I'll be frank with you, I point-blank think, matter-of-factly, I straight-up and unequivocally, to tell you the truth, without pretense, gotta poop. That burrito got things moving.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/ElPIGDE.gif delicious, salted coffee and cheese.

snowdragon
tbh people worry too much about saturated fat. It isn't the villian, refined carbs (which are delicious) are.

Ha, I laugh at your ketogenic diet while I eat a bowl of curried lentils and tuna with fermented shittake mushrooms!

Tons of studies have shown in the past that diets in highly processed carbs and sugars and alcohol increase triglyceride and LDL significantly...........

In short I'm not giving up my lentils or steel cut oats for ketogenic....salted coffee and cheese.......ha stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
Ha, I laugh at your ketogenic diet while I eat a bowl of curried lentils and tuna with fermented shittake mushrooms!

Tons of studies have shown in the past that diets in highly processed carbs and sugars and alcohol increase triglyceride and LDL significantly...........

In short I'm not giving up my lentils or steel cut oats for ketogenic....salted coffee and cheese.......ha stick out tongue

You could try the Chinese diet which I hear is high in saturated bats.

snowdragon
You could try the Chinese diet which I hear is high in saturated bats.

I don't like baseball though.

dadudemon
I don't like baseball though.

Okay, you win.

https://i.imgur.com/OzHX4fG.gif

Old Man Whirly!

In short I'm not giving up my lentils or steel cut oats for ketogenic....salted coffee and cheese.......ha stick out tongue it's just one of the tricks in my toolbox, but it's the fastest way really to get weight off and reduce inflammation. Thinking about reintroducing trt again then.

snowdragon
it's just one of the tricks in my toolbox, but it's the fastest way really to get weight off and reduce inflammation. Thinking about reintroducing trt again then.

I've used diets like that in the past to get ripped, drop water weight etc I just don't like making it my go to diet, generally.........and no to your salted coffee, it was probably hot too sick (it's super effective with the eppi stack too.)

Of course because I ate curried lentils with tuna and fermented shittake mushrooms:P

(lulz I shoulda put my homemade kimchee on it to add insult to injury to my familysmile)

dadudemon
Of course because I ate curried lentils with tuna and fermented shittake mushrooms:P

(lulz I shoulda put my homemade kimchee on it to add insult to injury to my familysmile)

Reported.

Sent your post to George Bush Jr. Notified him and his administration that we found his weapons of ass destruction.

Surtur
Yikes seems like Bash wins this poll.

Too funny.

Surtur
Occam's Razor: simplest explanation for why PVS found a sock accounts within minutes of 1 vote in polls is he created them to be a martyr because he has a victim complex spanning years. PVS has done trolling like this before on GS pretending to be people he wasn't in the chat.

The "hangouts gang" literally does not exist.

I laughed at this.

Bashar Teg
"sorry I'm late, coping gang. you're not disappointed with me are you, ddm, broly, sm, and eon? I'll suck twice the cock today to make up for it. num num num num"

Eon Blue

Surtur
"sorry I'm late, coping gang. you're not disappointed with me are you, ddm, broly, sm, and eon? I'll suck twice the cock today to make up for it. num num num num"

^He's so mad smile

Adam_PoE
This shit is just embarrassing conduct for adults.

dadudemon

Already beat you to the punch:

I know your KMC e-cred is super important to you (it's the NPD)...

If you're refering to PVS creating sock accounts and voting for his own name to make himself look like a martyr of the imaginary hangouts gang, yes, it's super cringe embarrassing.

Silent Master

True, but that's PVS for you.

Bashar Teg

it's embarrassing for all, including any lurkers who might be reading through. the cringe is real

Raptor22
"sorry I'm late, coping gang. you're not disappointed with me are you, ddm, broly, sm, and eon? I'll suck twice the cock today to make up for it. num num num num" this doesn't seem right.

I mean Surt couldn't possibly suck any more cock in a day than he already does.

Just kidding dude. There's always time for more cock. stick out tongue

Bashar Teg
two cocks at a time = doubletime

Raptor22
two cocks at a time = doubletime i really should have known better.

Its like that old saying

A smart man sucks 2 cocks 1 at a time for an hour but a wise man sucks 2 at once for 30 min.

Surtur
u guys talk about cock a lot...

Eon Blue

Bashar Teg
just everyone shaking their heads and cringing at #CopingGang, except of course for #CopingGang

Impediment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.