Can Superman tank Flash Infinite Mass punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/Whg17VDf/wgh.png

Flash is putting all his speed and effort in so to KO supes with this, does supes remain conscious or is Ko'ed

-Supes is current

https://i.postimg.cc/PpvjrbYF/Superman-Rebirth-Deluxe-Edition-Book-2-600x909.jpg

DarkSaint85
Superman is just standing there with his jaw out, and allowing Flash to punch him? Or like a sucker punch? Or is he trying to avoid him?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman is just standing there with his jaw out, and allowing Flash to punch him? Or like a sucker punch? Or is he trying to avoid him?

like a sucker punch basically

DarkSaint85
Yes he can KO him.

Adam Grimes
Flash putting all of his speed in one punch would not make an IMP, though. stick out tongue

HulkIsHulk
What do you think.haooens if Supes can.brace for it DS? I can see Clark getting hurt, but him.getting KOd like a random.martian.I can't accept

DarkSaint85
There are certainly showings saying he could be KOed. Depends how people want to play up his mindset.

StyleTime
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Eyyy, you figured out how to do threads like these. I always believed in you. You'll make Anvil House proud yet. wink

Truly infinite mass would KO Supes, as it would most anyone vulnerable to physical damage. The actual punch in question could probably be argued either way though.

carver9
Yes he can withstand it.

deft
Originally posted by carver9
Yes he can withstand it.

BrolyBlack
Yes he can withstand it.
thumb up

h1a8
Potentially Flash can ko or kill Superman. Depending on how much mass he gains. If you guys say Superman can tank it then you are basically saying Superman is resistant to any level of force.

What if Flash gains the mass of a star? A galaxy? A cluster of galaxies? A universe? Then do you Superman haters still think Superman can tank the punch?

MrMind
he'd get ko'd

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Potentially Flash can ko or kill Superman. Depending on how much mass he gains. If you guys say Superman can tank it then you are basically saying Superman is resistant to any level of force.

What if Flash gains the mass of a star? A galaxy? A cluster of galaxies? A universe? Then do you Superman haters still think Superman can tank the punch?
Going by what is shown on panel from Flash punching power to Superman durability, Supes tank it.

xXI_wing_IXx
Superman takes a nap

CatL18
Superman who can do impossible, can tank it.
Average Superman will be one-punched.

DeadpoolXXX
superman cant "tank" an imp. especially if its a sucker punch

h1a8
Going by what is shown on panel from Flash punching power to Superman durability, Supes tank it.

So you either believe that
1. Superman can tank the mass of a galaxy and above
Or
2. Flash cannot gain the mass of a galaxy or above.

Which is it?

DarkSaint85
He's gonna say 2. If it's a DC character, the odds are the statement where they can't do something is the one he'll pick.

spetznaz
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
There are certainly showings saying he could be KOed. Depends how people want to play up his mindset.

This.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
So you either believe that
1. Superman can tank the mass of a galaxy and above
Or
2. Flash cannot gain the mass of a galaxy or above.

Which is it?

Flash isn't koing any high end Herald with any of his punches shown on-panel. It ain't happening. Superman endures this.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

Do you get sucker punched often?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.