The Strongest and most versatile member in the Justice League?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/sMsLxkth/image.jpg

outside of cosmic beings like Phantom Stranger, etc who has the most impressive strength (physical)feats in the JL, and whos also the most versatile member

xXI_wing_IXx
Superman

SquallX
No one beat Superman in the strength department. Or any department when the gloves are off.

But most versatile would/should be Fire Storm.

Smurph
Versatility could go to a lot of characters.

Zatanna, for one.

carver9
Superman in strength
Diana in combat showings and combat speed
Bruce in intellect
Zatanna in versatility and raw power
Flash in travel speed

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Superman in strength
Bruce in intellect
Flash in travel speed Add MM for telepathy.

cdtm
Batman.

DarkSaint85
Strength Superman.

Versatility Dr Fate

HulkIsHulk
Strength undoubtedly Superman
For versatality I'm gonna go with Green Lantern, then Martian Mahunter / Firestorm/Dr Fate

-Pr-
Superman in strength
Bruce in intellect
Flash in travel speed

Did you seriously put Diana above the Flash in combat speed?

Are you ****ing high?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah I thought combat speed or well speed in general would go to wally lol

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Did you seriously put Diana above the Flash in combat speed?

Are you ****ing high?

He buys into the stupid "Bruce Lee vs Usaine Bolt" analogy.

The one that doesn't fit Superman and Wonder Woman at all. But might apply to Karate Kid and Johnny Quick or something. Because Val is one of those rare breeds who can react to speedsters, without performing speedster tricks.

Same as Mantis.

Stoic
Usaine Bolt may actually be faster, but due to Bruce's smaller size, it's probably unlikely. If they were the same height, Bolt would most likely be faster. But that's real life with real people without super powers. Flash is far faster than Diana.

StiltmanFTW
It's Usain, not "Usaine".

Some of you deserve to be handed by the balls and fed with dogshit for the rest of your lives, I swear to TOAA and Presence...

carver9
I obviously have reasons on why I think Diana is superior in combat speed than most. Diana is by far one of the hardest beings in both DC and Marvel to get a clean hit on. She also blitzed Amazo who had Flash speed. Tied him up before he could react.

StiltmanFTW
Diana is by far one of the hardest

I'm pretty sure Diana doesn't have a cock, carver.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's Usain, not "Usaine".

Some of you deserve to be handed by the balls and fed with dogshit for the rest of your lives, I swear to TOAA and Presence... Lol. You've been grumpy the last few days friend. sad

Superman is the strongest. Dr Fate or Firestorm are the most versatile.

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
He buys into the stupid "Bruce Lee vs Usaine Bolt" analogy.

The one that doesn't fit Superman and Wonder Woman at all. But might apply to Karate Kid and Johnny Quick or something. Because Val is one of those rare breeds who can react to speedsters, without performing speedster tricks.

Same as Mantis.

Yeah, and you know, with training reflexes can be improved. Do people actually think reflexes are just a fixed speed throughout someone's life?

I obviously have reasons on why I think Diana is superior in combat speed than most. Diana is by far one of the hardest beings in both DC and Marvel to get a clean hit on. She also blitzed Amazo who had Flash speed. Tied him up before he could react.

Reading your posts hurts my brain sometimes. Well, most times.

carver9
Yeah, and you know, with training reflexes can be improved. Do people actually think reflexes are just a fixed speed throughout someone's life?

Reading your posts hurts my brain sometimes. Well, most times.

laughing out loud

I'll leave this here...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111151571/4972786-9091810541-49288.jpg

deft
Strongest: Superman.

Versatile: Doctor Fate or Firestorm.

Eon Blue
Superman for strongest.

MM or Firestorm for versatility.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

I'll leave this here...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111151571/4972786-9091810541-49288.jpg

You say that like Wally or Barry don't have feats that shit all over that. Or her.

carver9
You say that like Wally or Barry don't have feats that shit all over that. Or her.

I just dont get why people don't give credit where credit is due when it comes to Diana. She have proven herself and the fts are there. She is by far the most underrated being on the forum. Going strictly off of fts, there are not many that can challenge her.

DarkSaint85
I just dont get why people don't give credit where credit is due when it comes to Diana. She have proven herself and the fts are there. She is by far the most underrated being on the forum. Going strictly off of fts, there are not many that can challenge her.

That's true, she's one of the top.

Doesn't mean others aren't above her.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol. You've been grumpy the last few days friend. sad

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdodfzMyZJ1qimi3zo1_500.gif

-Pr-

Not putting her above Flash or Superman is somehow not giving her her due? Really?

That's terrible logic even for you.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdodfzMyZJ1qimi3zo1_500.gif

Looks just like you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.