Dominic Cummings, the ultimate rightist Gaslighter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/26/dominic-cummings-faces-questions-over-claim-he-warned-last-year-of-virus-threat

Bashar Teg
I wouldn't say "ultimate", but yeah he is an uber-tw@t gaslighter. he should send his resume to trump and/or OAN

BrolyBlack
At least try and be consistent between threads, Whirly trying to dox DDM is poor form, even for him

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
At least try and be consistent between threads, Whirly trying to dox DDM is poor form, even for him I would never Dox anyone mate.

Grand-Moff-Gav
This anti-DDM thing is rather tiresome, no?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I would never Dox anyone mate.

You are doxing him, you should ask the thread to be removed, its not very hard to see, anyone can see this, even a guy who never posts here. ^

Bashar Teg
I would never Dox anyone mate.

seconded. me and whirly were at war for years. zero doxxing. this slander needs to stop

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
seconded. me and whirly were at war for years. zero doxxing. this slander needs to stop

I believe he was making a joke about DDM being Dominic Cummings?

Bashar Teg
oh ffs, I get it now. pretty sure broly wasn't joking, though he'll claim it when he calms down

Grand-Moff-Gav
oh ffs, I get it now. pretty sure broly wasn't joking, though he'll claim it when he calms down

I recommend a soothing medicament!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
I believe he was making a joke about DDM being Dominic Cummings?

At least someone gets itlaughing out loud

Bash is just a awful mad person and likes to try an attack me whenever he can

Bashar Teg
At least try and be consistent between threads, Whirly trying to dox DDM is poor form, even for him Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You are doxing him, you should ask the thread to be removed, its not very hard to see, anyone can see this, even a guy who never posts here. ^
"I wuz joking haha"

BrolyBlack
Now you will carry on endlessly replying to me to have the ewin you so desperately crave and make yourself look even more pitiful

Bashar Teg
nah, I'll leave the dutiful thread derailment to you thumb down

BrolyBlack
Clearly the thread had so much purpose before handthumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
I believe he was making a joke about DDM being Dominic Cummings? DDM is better looking than Dominic Cummings.Originally posted by Bashar Teg
seconded. me and whirly were at war for years. zero doxxing. this slander needs to stop Absolutely.Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Clearly the thread had so much purpose before handthumb up Actually it did, Cummings Gaslighting is an inspiration to the Alt-right everywhere.

Old Man Whirly!
You are doxing him, you should ask the thread to be removed, its not very hard to see, anyone can see this, even a guy who never posts here. ^ haha as stated and I do get the joke now (bit slow) DDM is much better looking and probably will remain so, barring injury when he reaches Cummings age.

Old Man Whirly!
seconded. me and whirly were at war for years. zero doxxing. this slander needs to stop we certainly spent a great deal of time arguing and insulting each other. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
haha as stated and I do get the joke now (bit slow) DDM is much better looking and probably will remain so, barring injury when he reaches Cummings age.

laughing out loud

dadudemon
At least try and be consistent between threads, Whirly trying to dox DDM is poor form, even for him

I appreciate you looking out for me but that guy is definitely not me.

Wait a minute...let me look at his photo...

Edit - Oh shit!!! Behold, the master race:
https://i.imgur.com/q6p0WJk.png

haermm

He doesn't even have my name much less my appearance so we are good.

Still, thanks for looking out for me. We should definitely avoid the doxxing stuff - that might get into the illegal territory of the cyberbullying laws.

BrolyBlack
All good I was teasing gaslighting Whirlysmile

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
I appreciate you looking out for me but that guy is definitely not me.

Wait a minute...let me look at his photo...

Edit - Oh shit!!! Behold, the master race:
https://i.imgur.com/q6p0WJk.png

haermm

He doesn't even have my name much less my appearance so we are good.

Still, thanks for looking out for me. We should definitely avoid the doxxing stuff - that might get into the illegal territory of the cyberbullying laws.

He could be your older retarded brother thoughsmile

Old Man Whirly!
All good I was teasing gaslighting Whirlysmile thumb up You gas lit me good. laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
He could be your older retarded brother thoughsmile shockingly he is only 48.

BrolyBlack
thumb up You gas lit me good. laughing out loud

I can throw a good fast ball now and again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.