Mxy vs Thanos W/Regulator, TOBA, Ultimate Ultimates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

NoctisOwen
Mxy.

BrolyBlack
Why do you hate Thanos so much

deft
Mxy snap his fingers and TOAA also die.

MrMind
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Why do you hate Thanos so much

why?

BrolyBlack
Yea lol

MrMind
bump

DeadpoolXXX
mxy is far beyond this group.

even though i'm sure albertomarcanvil123 will disagree. smile

Stoic
Originally posted by deft
Mxy snap his fingers and TOAA also die.

Based on what? TOAA operates on a higher level than the Imps.

MrMind
bump again

Senor Cage
Originally posted by NoctisOwen
Mxy.

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
Based on what? TOAA operates on a higher level than the Imps.

Yet Thanos found a way to supersede him?

Pretty sure if Thanos found a way, Mxy could/would do the same.

Galan007
The notion that TOAA is only omnipotent when the "system" that HE created is "well-functioning" is easily one of the dumbest revelations in comics.

zopzop
Mxy destroyed and recreated his entire COMPANY (DC comics). Team stands no chance.

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX
Yet Thanos found a way to supersede him?

Pretty sure if Thanos found a way, Mxy could/would do the same.

Plot device that Mxy would not have access to. Now don't take this the wrong way, or take it the wrong way. Your post seems to infer a weakness in TOAA when there is none when we argue full capacity. I mean I can't see TOAA being trapped in Null Space like Mxy was, when Null Space is just another part of TOAA who is stated to be omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent. This shows us that Mxy operates on a lower level.

deft
Still Mxy.

Stoic
Still Mxy.

Why? You do realize that TOAA in this thread can not be seen the way that it was written while the plot exploited a weakness right? Thanos as TOAA does not have a weakness to exploit. There is no Regulator to take from some drifting asteroid that held safeguards to protect it. Meanwhile as I mentioned, Mxy was trapped in Null Space by Mr. Oz. This is something that would never happen to TOAA. You can't trap a being that is everywhere at once. TOAA solos the entire 5th Dimension. Completely different level of power and authority.

deft
Wtf? It's TOBA, no TOAA, keep calm. Kn my first commentary I said that Mxy even can winning against TOAA.

Stoic
Wtf? It's TOBA, no TOAA, keep calm. Kn my first commentary I said that Mxy even can winning against TOAA.

I am calm Thanos is TOAA now. Mxy is below TOAA in all ways. TOAA holds a much higher station and is everywhere and in everything. TOAA is Marvel's version of the Presence, and because Marvel has infinite time lines it is as big as DC.

Galan007
Thanos w. Regulator =/= Thanos w. TOAA's power.

Inedian
Originally posted by Galan007
The notion that TOAA is only omnipotent when the "system" that HE created is "well-functioning" is easily one of the dumbest revelations in comics.

thumb up

Literally the dumbest.

Diesldude

Agreed, thumb up TOAA in a full functioning reality of his is >>>> Thanos with regulators.

Thanos with regulator dropped TOAA to below perfection which allowed Thanos with accumulated powers to defeat him.

Stoic

What do you mean? He has TOAA's power, it literally said that he was God of Marvel, and that he was everywhere and in all things, the very essence of existence.

Diesldude

lft4ded
Originally posted by Stoic
Plot device that Mxy would not have access to. Now don't take this the wrong way, or take it the wrong way. Your post seems to infer a weakness in TOAA when there is none when we argue full capacity. I mean I can't see TOAA being trapped in Null Space like Mxy was, when Null Space is just another part of TOAA who is stated to be omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent. This shows us that Mxy operates on a lower level.

Where was AAO when Thanos was tampering with that Regulator though? Apparently he's merely nigh omniscient and mostly omnipresent. Else he could've ported Thanos elsewhere or any number of things to protect his vaunted status.

Yeah, that whole story is trash because of the Regulators.

Galan007

Stoic

Stoic
Originally posted by lft4ded
Where was AAO when Thanos was tampering with that Regulator though? Apparently he's merely nigh omniscient and mostly omnipresent. Else he could've ported Thanos elsewhere or any number of things to protect his vaunted status.

Yeah, that whole story is trash because of the Regulators.

Dark Saint made a good point a while back. Many times, the writers skip power level for flashy splash pages for the purpose of drama. Else, many fights would be over in a second.

Gotta go. Work.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MrMind
who wins

Lol

MrMind
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol

https://i.imgur.com/z8ldGPa.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.