Mace Windu vs Darth Maul & Count Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Fight takes place in the Geonosis battle arena.

Only way out is to kill your opponent.

juggernaut74
Dang it wrong forum!

Darth Thor
Well anyway, team stomp.

Im sure even Dooku and Grievous would defeat Mace.

He might have best Sidious in a Saber fight, but he doesnt have his power in the Force.

NewGuy01
Dooku might be able to do it alone.

ozz81
Mace can use shatterpoint, and vapad right to his advantage ?

relentless1
Mace dies, Dooku bested him as a Jedi and now hes a Sith Lord? Mace would already have his hands full with Tyranus alone, Maul also is just spite at this point

ozz81
Originally posted by relentless1
Mace dies, Dooku bested him as a Jedi and now hes a Sith Lord? Mace would already have his hands full with Tyranus alone, Maul also is just spite at this point

Really so Dooku actually defeated Mace In canon ?

Bergmar
Dooku solo, but not easily.

ares834
Mace wins.

Dooku might be able to win on his own. But having Maul here hurts his chances.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ares834
Mace wins.

You f***er

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ares834
Mace wins.

Doesn't canon make mace's win vs sidious more legit?

Even with legends mace had a minority of quotes placing him equal/above yoda, was an 8 bordering 9 and had lucas saying he could compete with the emperor.

In canon, are there even circumstances for mace being able to fight evenly with palp

juggernaut74
Originally posted by ozz81
Really so Dooku actually defeated Mace In canon ? I don't think so but in a Fact File Dooku was said to be 2nd to Yoda as a duelist.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't think so but in a Fact File Dooku was said to be 2nd to Yoda as a duelist.
That's mace decades before his prime tho. Mace isn't really tied to jedi dooku as of rots, and his contention with sidious should be enough to place him above dooku.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
That's mace decades before his prime tho. Mace isn't really tied to jedi dooku as of rots, and his contention with sidious should be enough to place him above dooku.

That's also Dooku decades before his prime to be fair. He grew more powerful as a Sith Lord and even more powerful through he Clone Wars.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Lord Stark
That's also Dooku decades before his prime to be fair. He grew more powerful as a Sith Lord and even more powerful through he Clone Wars.
Sure, but as of rots, one can challenge sidious, the other obviously can't. So logically Mace grew more.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Sure, but as of rots, one can challenge sidious, the other obviously can't. So logically Mace grew more.

True, but Sidious himself viewed Dooku as a threat by the end of the Clone Wars that he had to protect himself against.

Eli Vanto
I still don't think Sidious was giving it his all against Mace. He definitely wasn't fighting like he did against Yoda at least.

Darth Thor
True, but Sidious himself viewed Dooku as a threat by the end of the Clone Wars that he had to protect himself against.

Where did you get this from?

Galan007
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Where did you get this from? https://i.imgur.com/lNdHJPw.jpg

juggernaut74
That's also Dooku decades before his prime to be fair. He grew more powerful as a Sith Lord and even more powerful through he Clone Wars. That is true. You could also argue Dooku was passed his prime as a Jedi at that point because I think he was in his late 60's when he left the Jedi Order.Originally posted by Eli Vanto
I still don't think Sidious was giving it his all against Mace. He definitely wasn't fighting like he did against Yoda at least. I agree.

YousufKhan1212
Mace dies but he can beat them both decisively.

carthage
Maul is a non factor here

Rockydonovang
He viewed dooku and ventress as potential threats, which could easily neccesitate ventress reaching her potential which for all we know could have been dooku+

Unless you're referring to something else?

Edit: I saw the second quote. That would still refer to dooku's potentially(as in the future) being a threat, right? Anyway, I guess it's not as clear cut as I thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.