Who in Marvel can repeat this???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who can repeat what Mxy did here? Open a door to the 6th dimension...

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ywqVdMS

meep-meep
I got a bad feeling about this.

MrMind
that feat alone isn't hard to replicate

DarkSaint85
I don't think anyone can in Marvel.

SquallX
Mxy was also not at full power.

TheHulkster
Miss America

DarkSaint85
To the 6th Dimension?

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
that feat alone isn't hard to replicate

It drained Mxy of his power. It should be hard to replicate.

spetznaz
Originally posted by carver9
It drained Mxy of his power. It should be hard to replicate.

Agreed, and it required the Source Wall to be damaged.

Galan007
This is pretty much impossible to answer. The dimensional superstructure in DC is a LOT different than the dimensional superstructure in Marvel. Afaik, Marvel doesn't really have anything like DC's 6th dimension.

That said, if Mxy couldn't have accessed it under 'normal' circumstances, then it's hard to imagine anyone in Marvel doing so.

AlbertoJohnAvil
ALOT of people in marvel can replicate that. Mxy is just wanked

SquallX
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
ALOT of people in marvel can replicate that. Mxy is just wanked

Name them.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Everybody cosmic cube level or above

AlbertoJohnAvil
I had an argument with Galan before about how mxy power levels would be portrayed in marvel. Mxy would be top 20 at best in the marvel hierarchy. He's destroyed dc one time in a non canon comic and never once replicated that ever, we can disregard that as PIS/outlier, even if that was the case, dozens can also destroy reality in marvel. Its not that impressive

Senor Cage
Everybody cosmic cube level or above

Based on?

Senor Cage
I had an argument with Galan before about how mxy power levels would be portrayed in marvel. Mxy would be top 20 at best in the marvel hierarchy. He's destroyed dc one time in a non canon comic and never once replicated that ever, we can disregard that as PIS/outlier, even if that was the case, dozens can also destroy reality in marvel. Its not that impressive

Mxy=#1 in Marvel.

Galan007
He's destroyed dc one time in a non canon comic and never once replicated that ever, we can disregard that as PIS/outlier, a.) All of Mxy's appearances are canon. This has been explained to you ad nauseam. Stop being willfully ignorant/trolling.

b.) Mxy's feat in WF isn't an outlier. Aside from the fact that the comic itself indicated that Mxy and Bat-Mite destroy/recreate the whole of DC EVERY TUESDAY for the lulz, we also don't see Mxy routinely creation-busting, because destroying existence is boring to him:
http://i.imgur.com/LlUaVBIm.jpg
"I actually grasp the concept that if you obliterate reality, then there's nobody left to play with!"

even if that was the case, dozens can also destroy reality in marvel. Its not that impressive Who in Marvel has destroyed every single numbered dimension in the company(and keep in mind that higher dimensions scale infinitely above the 3D multiverse in DC), along with the infinite pasts/presents/futures of multiversal Hypertime... Then recreated it all with a snap?

Destroying Marvel's multiverse is literally nothing compared to what Mxy's done.

DeadpoolXXX
why do you guys still feed albertos trolling? seriously?

the guy is as inept as it gets, and cant make a cohesive point to save his life.

StiltmanFTW
Alberto is all we have left, sadly.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Galan007
a.) All of Mxy's appearances are canon. This has been explained to you ad nauseam. Stop being willfully ignorant/trolling.

b.) Mxy's feat in WF isn't an outlier. Aside from the fact that the comic itself indicated that Mxy and Bat-Mite destroy/recreate the whole of DC EVERY TUESDAY for the lulz, we also don't see Mxy routinely creation-busting, because destroying existence is boring to him:
"I actually grasp the concept that if you obliterate reality, then there's nobody left to play with!"

Who in Marvel has destroyed every single numbered dimension in the company(and keep in mind that higher dimensions scale infinitely above the 3D multiverse in DC), along with the infinite pasts/presents/futures of multiversal Hypertime... Then recreated it all with a snap?

Destroying Marvel's multiverse is literally nothing compared to what Mxy's done.

Based on the fact that DC's Multiverse is NOTHING compared to Marvel's. I wrote a 12 page essay with documented scans etc about how Marvel's cosmology is superior in every aspect, I can gladly share it if you want. Just ask

DarkSaint85
Yes please, share it.

Senor Cage
Based on the fact that DC's Multiverse is NOTHING compared to Marvel's. I wrote a 12 page essay with documented scans etc about how Marvel's cosmology is superior in every aspect, I can gladly share it if you want. Just ask

laughing out loud

DeadpoolXXX
Based on the fact that DC's Multiverse is NOTHING compared to Marvel's. I wrote a 12 page essay with documented scans etc about how Marvel's cosmology is superior in every aspect, I can gladly share it if you want. Just ask i'd rather get cancer

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
i'd rather get cancer laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes please, share it.

laughing out loud

TheHulkster

I would like to read it.

Old Man Whirly!
This is pretty much impossible to answer. The dimensional superstructure in DC is a LOT different than the dimensional superstructure in Marvel. Afaik, Marvel doesn't really have anything like DC's 6th dimension.

That said, if Mxy couldn't have accessed it under 'normal' circumstances, then it's hard to imagine anyone in Marvel doing so. you say this big G... but haven't we a canon crossover or two? Showing that dimensional travel between the two systems is possible.

TheHulkster
a.) All of Mxy's appearances are canon. This has been explained to you ad nauseam. Stop being willfully ignorant/trolling.

Who in Marvel has destroyed every single numbered dimension in the company(and keep in mind that higher dimensions scale infinitely above the 3D multiverse in DC), along with the infinite pasts/presents/futures of multiversal Hypertime... Then recreated it all with a snap?

So he destroys the sixth dimension and Dr. Manhattan?

AlbertoJohnAvil
This is a portion since its too many characters

Alongside the First Firmament, these are five other Eternities, each one the living embodiment of 'infinite multiverses', with Infinity becoming the embodiment of the Seventh Multiverse (the one pre-Secret Wars). They themselves were also shown to have existed and have returned from a place called the Far Shore, and took the First Firmanent to a place beyond the Far Shore, where everything begins.
Last time I checked, DC comics doesn't have anything on this kind of scale:
https://imgur.com/a/4x8H7Vn

DC cosmology functions solidly on string theory and branes, and the vibrational frequencies of said strings and branes. The Orrery of Worlds is the lowest dimensional brane, existing below the Sphere of the Gods, which in turn exists below the Monitor Sphere, then the Source Wall which separates everything from the Overmonitor.
Long story short: the DC cosmology is shaped through different branes which exist at different vibrational frequencies.
The Marvel multiverse structure is defined by divergence in time, but it is also a multiverse that possesses a Brane structure, like the DC Multiverse, because the cosmic abstracts are able to interact with each other and exist on higher-dimensional planes:

https://i.postimg.cc/9zmTWJrg/osk.jpg

^ Up to at least 16-dimensions, according to this scan. It can be said to be how cosmic entities like the Living Tribunal can act in individual realities without causing time divergences - they already exist "outside" those timelines.
But the Beyonders themselves also exist and come from their own higher-dimensional Universe, one which the Living Tribunal itself mentions, and is where the energies for the Cosmic Cubes come from.
In other words, another Universe on a higher dimension separate from the main Marvel Multiverses in their entirety - separate from the First Firmament, the Second to Sixth Cosmos, and separate from the two-in-one Seventh and Eighth Cosmos.
The Marvel cosmology allows for more than one cosmic embodiment of infinite multiverses to exist at any one time, with the Far Shore (and whatever is beyond it) being another plane of existence where those other Eternities reside.
On the other hand, most of the infinite Universes (or multiverses) of the DCU are confined within the Bleed. With the Bleed itself being a "brane" within the Sphere of the Gods, housing its own dimensions; the Sphere of Gods being a "brane" within the Monitor Sphere.

https://i.postimg.cc/Z9zBXLGc/mut.jpg

^ "The Orrery of Worlds - 52 brane universes vibrating in the same space, all at different frequencies, within the all-enclosing Bulk, otherwise known as Bleed-Space".
In other words, string theory, one which leaves any other multiverses that exist ("evolved" Pre-Crisis, original Pre-Crisis, Hypertime, and the 52 Multiverse) as being enclosed within the Bulk. At minimum, there are those four known Multiverses. The one exception is the Dark Multiverse, given it is what the Multiverse proper sits on top of.

DC has 2-4 known multiverses, Marvel has INFINITE Multiverses

Each of the Eternities above comprises an "infinite Multiverse" (or "infinite Universe" in the case of the First Firmament), hence "more than one cosmic embodiment of infinite multiverses".

Moreover:

https://i.postimg.cc/3Wx4MNcP/dya.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/PPBP845j/fby.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/nMXFYD5c/yut.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/nMXFYD5c/yut.jpg

^All of that exists within just one Eternity. It is a complicated mess, and I normally do not partake in "infinite" or "transfinite" things in debates, but I guess I sometimes need to from time to time.

Even with all of this existing within Eternity, the six other embodiments of the Multiverse before it still resided in another place on a higher plane of existence - the Far Shore, and there is a place beyond even that.

Basically The present (local) DC Multiverse is limited to 52 Earths within the Bleed, surrounded by the Sphere of the Gods and the Monitor Sphere, with only three other Multiverses within the Bleed at minimum, with the highest number for the pre-Crisis Multiverse being in the 3000s, and Hypertime is described as "ephemeral", as only a Central Timeline can prevail.
That's established DC Comics Cosmology, in the present day.

Also Everything within the Source Wall is just one Multiverse, even when you take into account Convergence bringing back past iterations of the Multiverse within the Bleed. There is what is within the Bleed, the Orrery of Worlds, and then there is what exists in the Sphere of the Gods and Monitor Sphere. That's all one Multiverse, as defined by Morrison's map, and the limit of the Presence's Creation (thus of the DC Multiverse).

It is all in the name: Map of the Multiverse

https://i.postimg.cc/vg6KDbqM/map.jpg

The Source Wall is the boundary of the DC Multiverse, so everything contained with the Source Wall, the Sphere of the Gods, and the Bleed is all one Multiverse.

The fact that all of those dimensions and branes are interconnected with one another. Heaven, Hell, Nightmare, Dream, Highland, and the Underworld are all connected to the worlds inside the Bleed; they simply exist on a higher vibrational realm/brane than the Universes in the Bleed do, with the same applying to the Monitor Sphere.
They are individual realms and dimensions, but the way the Multiverse is set up makes all of them part of one Multiverse.

Also, when people talk about "universes" in the narrative, usually they're referring to the universes within the Orrery/Bleed. When the map talks about the "Multiverse" or the Monitors discuss the "multiverse", they're talking about the universes contained within the Orrery.
The Dreaming is outside the Orrery and is thus not referred to as part of the "multiverse", it is outside the multiverse. Same thing with Heaven and Hell. These are realms outside of what characters refer to as the "multiverse". This is different from the reader lumping all these places in the "multiverse".
I'm also going to point out that there is no reason multiple multiverses couldn't just be lumped into a bigger multiverse. The term "multiverse" just means multiple universes. If you have the 52 main universes + Heaven + Hell, that's still multiple universes, and can thus still be referred to as a "multiverse".

A Multiverse is multiple universes, so no matter how many you have it's still a Multiverse. An infinite number of universes would still fall under the term "multiverse".

Also, Every moment spawning new Universes is something already built into the Marvel Cosmology, along with the higher-dimensional realms which Marvel cosmic beings exist within that put them beyond the happenings of a "Quantum multiverse".

If Multiverse A has 52 universes and Multiverse B has 48 universes, you have two multiverses co-existing in this setting. But, you can draw a map that has 1 "multiverse" that contains 100 universes, and is just split into another lower level of A and B.

it doesn't matter how many universes you add, it can still, under the definition of multiverse, be called a multiverse. No matter how many you have, or how many you have.

DC has one multiverse, according to the map.
It can, however, be subdivided into "smaller" multiverses, like the 52, Hypertime, Dark Multiverse, Heaven, etc. But all of those together can still fit the definition of multiverse, so together or apart all those things can be called a multiverse.

If I have one infinite set, it is still infinite. If I have one set (set being the key word) of an infinite number of universes/realities, then it is still one set. A multiverse is a set. It doesn't matter how many things you put into a multiverse, you can have an infinite number of infinite sets (read: multiverses), but the final set, once you put all the infinite number of sets together, can still be called a set on its own. It doesn't matter how many universes/realities a setting has, it can always be referred to as a multiverse. If you subdivide the setting into smaller, discrete groupings of realities, each of those too can be called a multiverse.

BrolyBlack
Are you going to quote your source or plagiarism is the way?

AlbertoJohnAvil
past multiverses in DC Comics are just the same Multiverse that underwent cosmological changes due to drastic cosmic events, which is why you have entities able to remember the events and worlds of DC all the way back to Pre-Crisis. I.e. all the big "Crisis events" took place within the confines of the Bleed, meaning all the changes to the structure of the Universe/Multiverse were confined to the Bleed during the cross-over events where that happened.
There are only "multiple multiverses" in the Bleed now because Convergence's ending resulted in the Anti-Monitor being stopped before he could destroy the original, Pre-Crisis Multiverse, effectively turning every iteration of the DC Universe (those within the Bleed) into one cohesive whole, with each "multiverse" existing in its own grouping within the Bleed.
With the multiple Eternities, on the other hand, it would be as if Relic's Universe still existed, rather than collapsing and dying out completely to make way for the DC Universe as we know it. The Eternities are ancient Multiverse embodiments, each of them predating the modern Marvel Multiverse, each of them still alive:

https://i.postimg.cc/sBKWShL4/soa.jpg

SO uhhh YES, DC is absolutely completely inferior to Marvel in cosmology, not up for dispute. Take it up with the writers

StiltmanFTW
Source: MrMaster? shifty

BrolyBlack
past multiverses in DC Comics are just the same Multiverse that underwent cosmological changes due to drastic cosmic events, which is why you have entities able to remember the events and worlds of DC all the way back to Pre-Crisis. I.e. all the big "Crisis events" took place within the confines of the Bleed, meaning all the changes to the structure of the Universe/Multiverse were confined to the Bleed during the cross-over events where that happened.
There are only "multiple multiverses" in the Bleed now because Convergence's ending resulted in the Anti-Monitor being stopped before he could destroy the original, Pre-Crisis Multiverse, effectively turning every iteration of the DC Universe (those within the Bleed) into one cohesive whole, with each "multiverse" existing in its own grouping within the Bleed.
With the multiple Eternities, on the other hand, it would be as if Relic's Universe still existed, rather than collapsing and dying out completely to make way for the DC Universe as we know it. The Eternities are ancient Multiverse embodiments, each of them predating the modern Marvel Multiverse, each of them still alive:

SO uhhh YES, DC is absolutely completely inferior to Marvel in cosmology, not up for dispute. Take it up with the writers

Source??? Stop plagiarizing..

AlbertoJohnAvil
@Hulkster let me know your thoughts on it, I have FAR more, thats not even close laughing out loud

These dudes have nothing else besides "PlAgArize" because it upsets them. Go and google it and see where its from and get back at me. Until then, DC being inferior to marvel stands. not disputable

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
And none of it is usablethumb up

TheHulkster
@Hulkster let me know your thoughts on it, I have FAR more, thats not even close laughing out loud

These dudes have nothing else besides "PlAgArize" because it upsets them. Go and google it and see where its from and get back at me. Until then, DC being inferior to marvel stands. not disputable

Will do.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Nah man it was JbL sOn that wrote all of that!

laughing out loud stop begging for my attention if you're not going to dispute ANY of it. weirdo

It takes a simple google to see the source, but you couldn't find who wrote that i bet LOL

Stick to making polls about grown mens instead of debating. creep

DeadpoolXXX
it's cute how alberto starts fangirling over some random marvel vs. dc dissertation that he found online, and starts preaching about it like it's the gospel.

then calls OTHER people "creepy" facepalm

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Let me know when you found the source for it

I was asked to show my evidence, and i provided it. Of course you'll get excuses like "PlAgArIze" because "I DoN'T lIke iT eVeN tHO I KnOW iM wRong!"

laughing out loud THATS how a vs debate works, let me know when you found somebody that can make a coherent point

Senor Cage

DC's cosmology is much bigger.

MrMind
telling alberto DC cosmology infinitely dwarfs Marvel's is like showing him his whole life is a lie

DarkSaint85
Nah man it was JbL sOn that wrote all of that!

laughing out loud stop begging for my attention if you're not going to dispute ANY of it. weirdo

It takes a simple google to see the source, but you couldn't find who wrote that i bet LOL

Stick to making polls about grown mens instead of debating. creep

I'll take that bet.

It's from Spacebattles.

https://i.postimg.cc/VsMxymn7/sb.jpg

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/dc-comics-feats-cosmology-and-cosmic-hierarchy-thread.313227/page-99

Interestingly, that user was debating with.....a user named "marcusbazie123"

Coincidentally, we used to have a troll here called "Baziemarc123".....
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=154193

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud ONE point about the multiverse he added compared to the entire post I made about the comparison between dc and Marvel functioning differently

And yeah I read through their arguments, nothing special.

DarkSaint85
Are you Baziemarc?

Edit: I think this may be a new scoop!!!!

AlbertoJohnAvil
I don't even know who that is, you can't even create two accounts on spacebattles. They'll ban you if you have a sock on it.

DarkSaint85
I don't even know who that is, you can't even create two accounts on spacebattles. They'll ban you if you have a sock on it.

Did you not create Rogered and DoomTM?

But my question is: were you Baziemarc123 on KMC?

AlbertoJohnAvil
No, i wasn't. I don't even know who that is, and no i can't create two accounts on spacebattles because the mods literally check the ip the first time you create an account on it. GO AHEAD and try it and see the results laughing out loud

I'm not mrmaster, TRUST ME, you'll fail horribly at this "investigation" xD

DarkSaint85
I'm not saying you're MrMind.
I'm saying you're Baziemarc123, a well loved poster here.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Last time you said i was one big mob, you falsely accuse alot, that's not surprising

Smurph

DarkSaint85
FFS I'm such a doodoo head.

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
I'll wait for abhi to address me.

Sin, Titan wants my attention, ignore him, I'll wait for you to address this

MrMind
laughing out loud

This is getting interesting, detective saint strikes again

StiltmanFTW
Omg.

Bye, Alberto. It was fun while it lasted.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud wait so because I said "I'll wait for x to address" exposes me? Almost every debater on every forum uses that LMAO. Saints weird, he does this everytime we debate
I accept your concession

MrMind
Lmao

Smurph
laughing out loud laughing out loud wait so because I said "I'll wait for x to address" exposes me? Almost every debater on every forum uses that LMAO. Saints weird, he does this everytime we debate
I accept your concession Originally posted by Baziemarc123
concession accepted then. my work here is done, let's try this again sometime later today on a different thread. I'll be back to make you look like a fool again LMAO

Smurph
Gotta find a new voice for your next sock, Bazie

deft
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Omg.

Bye, Alberto. It was fun while it lasted.

Other KMC referent going to die. KMC don't make sense for me after Mr. Master die.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Smurph

laughing out loud laughing out loud Alright you're tryharding now. Everybody says "concession accepted"

Stop trolling

Diesldude
I accept your concession exactly as I thought, not a single original thought in your head. Even the lame comebacks are plagiarized. laughing out loud

xJLxKing

Smurph
laughing out loud laughing out loud Alright you're tryharding now. Everybody says "concession accepted"

Stop trolling

Which quote is Bazie? Which is Alberto? messed

Galan007
For obvious reasons, I'm going to close this thread for now. We'll look into it further.

Alberto, the similarities between you and Baziemarc123 are uncanny, to say the least. "If" that was a sock account of yours, I suggest just PM'ing myself, Pr or Bada and coming clean. Don't be a douche and try to hide it like Mr Master did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.