Not all grooming gangs are real, reporter threatened for exposing false accusations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh Rightists!

Barrow journalist hounded out of Cumbria for reporting court case

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/29/barrow-journalist-hounded-out-of-cumbria-for-reporting-court-case?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

BrolyBlack
Grooming gangs?

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Oh Rightists!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/may/29/barrow-journalist-hounded-out-of-cumbria-for-reporting-court-case?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Speaking of grooming gangs, has the government released that report yet? I remember hearing they were gonna release a full report.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Grooming gangs?

Muslims raping and sex trafficking young girls in the UK and the government kinda trying to downplay it cuz...well, you know why.

Here is an example of a grooming gang:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Speaking of grooming gangs, has the government released that report yet? I remember hearing they were gonna release a full report. No the far right British Government hasn't and isn't

Surtur
No the far right British Government hasn't and isn't

I had heard they had decided to do it, so that changed? Did they give a reason?

Old Man Whirly!
I had heard they had decided to do it, so that changed? Did they give a reason? Not in public interest.

Surtur
Not in public interest.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Old Man Whirly!
That makes no sense whatsoever. welcome to politics.

dadudemon
I read about the Samantha case where she was horrifically abused by at 3 different rapegangs.

She was 12. In the reports, the Pakistani Muslims were referred to as "Asians." WTF? They are Pakistani Muslims. Why the obfuscation by calling them "Asians"?

I'm at work so I am NOT going to google search the Samantha case. But it's so horrible that it makes you think that the world is not worth living in. 3 different Pakistani Muslims gangs. If you're not on a work network, google this case.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
I read about the Samantha case where she was horrifically abused by at 3 different rapegangs.

She was 12. In the reports, the Pakistani Muslims were referred to as "Asians." WTF? They are Pakistani Muslims. Why the obfuscation by calling them "Asians"?

I'm at work so I am NOT going to google search the Samantha case. But it's so horrible that it makes you think that the world is not worth living in. 3 different Pakistani Muslims gangs. If you're not on a work network, google this case. some of the grooming gangs happened. Some did not like the one opening this thread where innocents were falsely accused. Race and culture are determiners of if people groom, rape or traffic. Which is a moral panic which was created.

Surtur
It's not the race, it never is. It's the culture.

cdtm
Oh Rightists!

Despicable if true.

This only proves one woman lied though. Grooming gangs and related kidnappings and abuse are demonstrably true. Just look up the "Smallville sex cult", or Youtube up reports of kidnappings reported over the years.

Sadly there will always be people who, for whatever reason, do lie about such events, as they will about many things. That doesn't mean the events don't happen, or that people should be considered liars out of hand.

Old Man Whirly!
It's not the race, it never is. It's the culture. Not even culture most Pakistani men are not in grooming gangs.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Despicable if true.

This only proves one woman lied though. Grooming gangs and related kidnappings and abuse are demonstrably true. Just look up the "Smallville sex cult", or Youtube up reports of kidnappings reported over the years.

Sadly there will always be people who, for whatever reason, do lie about such events, as they will about many things. That doesn't mean the events don't happen, or that people should be considered liars out of hand. absolutely it happens, the narrative pushed by the Alt-right in the uk is most Pakistani men are groomers. Not true.

cdtm
some of the grooming gangs happened. Some did not like the one opening this thread where innocents were falsely accused. Race and culture are determiners of if people groom, rape or traffic. Which is a moral panic which was created.

Race and culture certainly are factors.

Some whites target minorities. And self professed "allies" of minorities bend over backwards to avoid being perceived as racists at best, or avoid angering target audiences at worst (Or do you believe a Television executive or owner of a major newspaper would risk alienating their audience, whatever the race, culture, gender, or general makeup of said audience?)

Surtur
I don't think any behavior is inherent in any race.

Bashar Teg
Oh Rightists!

were they screaming "FAKE NEWS" while drooling?

Old Man Whirly!
Race and culture certainly are factors.

Some whites target minorities. And self professed "allies" of minorities bend over backwards to avoid being perceived as racists at best, or avoid angering target audiences at worst (Or do you believe a Television executive or owner of a major newspaper would risk alienating their audience, whatever the race, culture, gender, or general makeup of said audience?) ally of minority is loaded phrase, it indicates minorities are less than human and need allies.

Surtur
ally of minority is loaded phrase, it indicates minorities are less than human and need allies.

^He's right you know. Even I was offended. This matters.

Bashar Teg
ally of minority is loaded phrase, it indicates minorities are less than human and need allies.

also indicates that a non-minority is supporting a specific cause only to appear to care about justice, in the case of minorites.

it's a very short walk from that to "race traitor"

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
also indicates that a non-minority is supporting a specific cause only to appear to care about justice, in the case of minorites.

it's a very short walk from that to "race traitor" Yup.

cdtm

How is needing allies to fight oppression a sign of sub humanness?

Were jews sub human for needing aid against the Nazi's?

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

Old Man Whirly!
How is needing allies to fight oppression a sign of sub humanness?

Were jews sub human for needing aid against the Nazi's? So what you are saying in this context is nations like the uk and us oppress minorities? And equality is a myth? I don't necessarily disagree.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

it's a very short walk from that to "race traitor"

People absolutely do this, though.

CNN and Fox News are selling a product. We have examples of people on both "sides" of the debate switching allegiance, to suit whoevers paying them.

That doesn't mean I believe all white males who support lgbtq feminism are that way. But the fact is, a white male has no real reason to support lgbtq feminism; unless they want to.

It doesn't affect their lives, and so support is a choice. An altruistic one.

Why is calling such a person an "ally" a loaded word?

Bashar Teg

CNN and Fox News are selling a product. We have examples of people on both "sides" of the debate switching allegiance, to suit whoevers paying them.

agreed. i've been saying since long before this forum existed that the media is not interested in taking one side over the other, regardless of any bias. they play/pretend both sides. always. (OAN state propaganda being the exception)

That doesn't mean I believe all white males who support lgbtq feminism are that way. But the fact is, a white male has no real reason to support lgbtq feminism; unless they want to.

It doesn't affect their lives, and so support is a choice. An altruistic one.

Why is calling such a person an "ally" a loaded word?

it implies that the motive is to be an ally to minorities regardless of context, as opposed to simple justice as the motivation. nobody is suggesting that this was your intent (i'm sure it's the opposite in fact)

snowdragon
I just liked the title.....of course all grooming gangs are real unless you are talking about the peter pan grooming gang!

If they weren't real what would we call them then?!

cdtm
So what you are saying in this context is nations like the uk and us oppress minorities? And equality is a myth? I don't necessarily disagree.

Oh, I completely believe oppression happens. I've seen too many people behave in vile ways to not believe it. And various "leaks" in events like the Puerto Rico scandal lead me to believe such people exist in top echelons of power (Though that had nothing to do with racial oppression, the people had a similar horrible mind set)

The trouble with racial/cultural identity politics, is it's all a horse and pony show that doesn't really touch on the source of problems. I mean, you look at Fox, and every minority is suspect. You look at CNN, and they never criticise anybody except people who watch Fox.

And then there's the stuff no one cares about, like one single tribe from India dominating middle management over Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, and various other very qualified people from outside that tribe from India. And the bosses of those come from another well heeled tribe.

That's nepotism as bad as any white oppression anybody, but they get away with it because an Indian is an Indian, amiright?

Far as I can see, there's a lot of anger and a lot of finger pointing publicly, and a lot of shade on back stabbing behind the scenes that doesn't fit into these popular narratives that are good for TV ratings or online clicks.

It's frustrating when you see things that really do outrage you, yet have no faith in the messengers who are telling you what you should be outraged about, because you know they have an agenda that has nothing to do with justice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.